Chapter 13- The Words that hurt.

***later that day***

It was about 4:30 and we had to go down to rehearsals for what we were gonna do for Magcon it was mostly for Shawn, Jack and Jack, and Jacob to practice what their going to sing. 

We got down there and everyone was already down there. Niki and I were mucking around for a while with JC. JC was here and he was one of our good friends. 

Matt came over and I moved my eyebrows up and down and started nudging Niki’s arm. She pushed me off my chair and told me to shut up. 

“Niki you little poo” I said laughing on the ground. 

Matt came over laughing “Aw poor Jasmine fell off her chair” he said in a baby voice. 

“Oh shut up you” I said poking his nose. 

“Well I’m gonna leave you guys to yeah, I’m just gonna leave” I said awkwardly laughing still looking a them and not looking where I was going so I walked into someone. 

I turned around to see Shawn someone I had been avoiding. He smiled down at me. 

“Hey gorgeous” he said biting down on his bottom lip. 

“Oh umm, hey Shawn” I said looking at my feet and tucking some hair behind my ear. 

“Are you trying to avoid me” He said pulling me really close to him. 

I could see Jack in the corner of my eye with clenched jaws and hands as fists. 

I was about to start speaking when I got interrupted by someone yelling. 

“WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?” I heard someone yell. I looked behind me and it was Taylor yelling at Niki. I quickly got out of Shawn’s grip and ran over. 

“Taylor calm down” Niki said standing up and trying to grab his arm but he yanked it away. 

“WHAT DO YOU MEAN CALM DOWN, NO I WILL NOT WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING WITH MATTHEW? YOUR A ABSOLUTE SLUT NIKI, FUCKING WILL TRY AND GET WHO EVER YOU CAN BECAUSE YOU JUST CAN’T BE ALONE, FUCKING WHORE” he yelled at her. I instantly walked up to Taylor and slapped him hard across the face. 

“TAYLOR WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING SHE IS ONE OF YOUR BEST FRINDS AND YOU JUST TREATED HER LIKE RUBBISH. COME TAY WHAT ARE YOU DOING?” I said, I looked at Niki and saw tears pouring down her face. She quickly started running out of the room. 

 As Niki was running out Taylor yelled “No Niki, wait I’m so sorry, I didn’t mean to say any of that” he said drifting off because she was already gone. I turned back to Taylor and glared at him.

I was about to run after Niki but Jack J grabbed my arm. “Hey I got her, sort out Taylor would ya?” He smiled. 

I smiled back and turned to Taylor. All the boys were looking at Taylor with absolute disgust and before I knew it Matthew swung a punch right at Taylor which made him fall the the ground with blood gushing out of his nose. “Fuck you Taylor” he yelled and walked away. 

“Matt you didn’t have to do that” I yelled at him. 

“He insulted Niki numerous times he deserves every bit of it” he said walking away. 

I ignored him and helped Taylor up. Bart came over and cleared out all the boys so they wouldn’t all start punching up. He said I could take care of Taylor which I did. 

I took Taylor to his room because I knew Jack J and Niki would be in mine. 

We got into his room and I helped him to his bathroom. He took his shirt off and sat on the sink. I grabbed a cloth and ran it under water while I saw Taylor just staring at me. 

I brought the cloth up to his face. “Dude what was that all about, I know you don’t think of Niki that way what really is going on?” I say dabbing his nose trying to get rid of all the blood. 

“I like Niki a lot and seeing her with Matt broke me and I couldn’t control what came out of my mouth” he said looking down at the floor. 

“Aww Tay, I wish I could tell you she likes you back, but it wouldn’t be telling you the truth and I’m not one to give someone’s hopes up, but Taylor she does love you and losing you as a best best friend would cause her to break. Taylor with all those things you said to her I know has made her think that you really think that way about her and she will start doubting herself” I said looking straight into his eyes letting him know I’m telling the truth. 

“Yeah I know, I knew it was to good to be true, and I love her too and I hate myself for treating her that way because she doesn’t deserve it she deserves the world. I’m  so so so sorry Jasmine. I didn’t want to hurt her.” He said with guilt written all over his face. 

“Taylor I’m not the one you should be apologizing to” I said rinsing the cloth out. When my phone started ringing it was Jack J. 

I answered “hello” 

“Hey Jaz, Niki is asleep now in your room I left her a note and make sure Taylor apologizes she is really upset about it and thinks that it’s all true.” he said 

“Yeah I talked to him and he didn’t mean to say those things about her he just loves her and got protective and he will tomorrow” I said reassuring him. 

“Oh yeah that makes sense, alright I better get going, night Jaz” He said 

“Ok, Night Jack” I said and hung up. 

I walked back into the bathroom and told Taylor that she was asleep and to come over in the morning and apologize. He agreed and I said goodnight and left. 

I headed back to my room changed into pjs and went to sleep.