Chapter 11- Clumsy Kiss

Well at least nothing has happened between Cameron and I. 

I was brought out of my thoughts with Matthew walking into the room. Slamming the door behind him. 

“Hey sis, what’s up?” he says walking over to me.

“Oh hey Matt, nothing, nothing at all, just hanging here doing nothing” I said nervously I didn’t want him to find out he would go all protective and it pisses me off when he does that. 

“Jasmine are you ok? you seem shaken up” He said siting down next to me. 

“Yep I’m fine, ready to go?” I said standing up and heading towards the door. 

Matt’s POV. 

Ok what the fuck is going on with Jasmine? She has been acting super wired the whole time we have been out avoiding almost every question I bring up to her about the boys. I’m   try to talk to her about Cameron but she won’t budge. I’m gonna get to the bottom of this.

We were in my car on the way home from the mall we had a good time with fans and stuff and we went bowling it was really fun. Other than the fact that she was avoiding questions. I decide to confront her to see what’s really going on. 

“Ok Jasmine, what is going on with you, you have been avoiding questions all day and when I picked you up today you were acting strange what is happening. You can tell me I’m your brother” I said looking at her then looking back at the road. 

“Have you ever thought that being my brother was part of the reason why I don’t want to tell you?” she said sounding all cocky. 

“JASMINE?!?!? What the hell is wrong with you your not like this” I said getting frustrated now because she never acts like this. 

“Don’t worry about it, I will deal with it” she said looking out the window. 

“Jaz come on” I said looking at her because we were at a red light. I could tell she was hesitant but she has never been able to keep a secret from me. 

“Fine, but promise me you won’t be mad and won’t do anything stupid” she said looking back at me sounding really serious. Ok I was getting nervous now what is going on with her?

“I promise” I said knowing that if it was bad I wouldn’t keep my promise. 

“Ok well........Shawn kissed me last night and I kissed him back and he told me he liked me and that he wanted to be with me, and I said I might want to too, and then this morning just before you came into my room Jack G was there and he was being all touchy feely and then he kissed me and then I kissed him back as well and he said that he wanted to do that for a long time then walked out and I am a big slut because I kissed them both and they are both 2 of my closest friends and I don’t want to hurt anyone, argh I’m so stupid Matt you need to help me what do I do?” she explained really really fast some parts were hard to understand and she started to get upset and cry.

I felt my hands on the wheel grip tighter. Seriously both of them had to kiss my sister where was Cameron during all this. Oh no he is gonna be heart broken. My poor sister she loves them both so much and just the thought of losing one of them would just break her. 

We stop at a red light thankfully because Jasmine was sobbing on my shoulder. “It’s ok Jaz we are gonna sort this out” I say rubbing her back and trying to comfort her even though I had no idea what was going to happen now. 

We parked to car and Jasmine ended up falling asleep. I carried her up to her room and laid her down on her bed and tucked her in. I left her a note on her nightstand so she doesn’t freak out in the morning on how did she got there and stuff. I gently close the door behind me. 

As I turn around I see beautiful Niki staring straight at me. “Oh um sorry I was just, ahh, I need to get inside” she said nervously. 

“Oh umm sorry” I said trying to get out of her way and tripped over. See I told you I embarrass myself in front of her. I felt my cheeks burn up and see Niki bent down with wide eyes.

“Oh gosh, are you ok?” she said really worried.

“Umm yeah I’m fine” I said smiling at her. 

She went to stand up but her foot was stuck in the strap of her bag. I was about to say something but it was too late she had already fell right on top of me. She was so surprised and went completely red. 

“Um, ahh, I-I-I’m s-s-sorry” she stuttered. 

“It’s ok again” I said smiling at her. I starred into her eyes and then at her lips, then back at her eyes and back down to her lips we both leaned in and soon enough our lips crashed together. 

It was woah. She was woah. 

We were making out and it was amazing the way she made me feel was amazing. 

We finally pulled away catching our breathe. We both smile.

She got off me and got up and then I stood up. 

“Well I better go get some sleep, I’ll see you tomorrow” she said smiling her beautiful smile, I was dazed and could not wipe this smile off my face. 

“Yeah me too, see you tomorrow beautiful goodnight” I said and kiss her on the cheek. 

she closed the door and I did a little victory dance and was happy as ever. 

I walked back to my hotel room with Carter laying in bed asleep. I was so happy I forgot about what Jasmine told me in the car today shit. Should I tell Cameron or not I don’t know. I think I should talk to Jasmine a bit more before I do anything. 

I got into pajamas and plopped into bed I went to sleep with still a big smile planted on my face. I have finally achieved the one thing I have wanted to do forever kiss Niki. It was even better than I ever dreamt of it being like. 

A/N Hey guys, I'm so sorry another authors note, I know what your thinking, Jasmine please shut up. Well before I shut up I just need to let you guys know that my good friend Taylah has written a fantastic book called a rough start. It's a Matthew Espinosa Fan fic so for all of you Matthew lovers out there you guys should definatley give this book a read. @taylahjadexx is her acc name follow her. 

That's about all right now love you guys a fight happens in the next chapter ohh zayum really? Yes guys really. Stay tuned. Like, comment, and vote please tell me what you think thanks

Jaz xx