Chapter 21- First Date.

Jasmine’s POV. 

I just knew I made the right decision with Shawn because he protected. I was so glad I had him. After the whole thing with Jack. I will admit his words did get to me. But I wasn’t going to let that stop me from having a good night with Shawn. Yes we decided to still go on a date because we were going back to our home towns tomorrow and I wanted to spend as much time as I possibly could with him. 

I went back to my room so I could go get ready. Luckily Taylah and Niki were there so they could help me pick out what to wear. 

“Hey where have you been missy?” Niki came up to me and flicked my nose. 

“I was with Shawn” I said trying not to blush.

“Oh My Gosh, Jaz what happened?” Taylah said. Fudge I’m too easy to read. 

I sat them down and explained to them everything that happened last night and today. Once I finished talking. They both looked like they were going to pass out. Maybe a bit to much happened since last time we all spoke which was literally 2 days ago. That just goes to show that a lot can happen in a short period of time. They were both completely speechless. 

“Guys” I said clicking it both of their faces. 

They both looked at each other with their mouths wide open, then their mouths turned into the shape of a big smile and looked at me and tackled me. They kept poking my belly “Jasmine and Shawn, sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G” they sang at the top of their lungs. “Guys get of me” I laughed and shoved them both off me. I looked at the time. 7:30pm. SHIT. I better go get ready he is coming in half an hour. 

“Guys I need to get ready. HELP!!?” I screamed running into the bathroom. 

“Don’t worry we will pick your outfit, you go for a shower” Niki yelled shooing me into the bathroom. 

“Yeah, you smell” Taylah yelled. “Aw Tay. You little shit” I smirked at her. She just started cracking up, laughing. 

I had a nice soothing shower. It felt so good on my tan skin. I did my normal routine in the shower then quickly got out. Once I opened the bathroom door, Taylah and Niki came running in. “Alright, wear this” Taylah said giving me a light pink dress that was tight at the top and the had a tan belt and went flowy at my mid thigh. It was super cute I loved it. 

I put it on and then Niki sat me down on a chair and started doing my make-up. She loves doing my make up even though I hate make up I will let her, it’s a special occasion. She put some light foundation and blush, then some mascara and eyeliner. While Niki was doing my makeup, Taylah was curling my long brown hair. 

After about ten minute I was finally done. Shortly after Shawn knocked on the door. Niki answered it and chatted with him. While Taylah was helping me finish up. She gave me a pair a tan high heels and tan loopy dangling earrings. I put them on and grabbed a tan Louis Vuitton clutch bag and put my phone and wallet inside. I looked at my self in the mirror as I patted down my dress. “You look absolutely stunning” Taylah said. “Thank you so much Taylah” I said and hugged her.  “Your welcome Jaz. Now go show that boy what you can do” She said to me. “Oh My God, Taylah” I said and hit her shoulder, laughing. She just laughed with me.