~Completed~

Matt and Taylah are happily married with a baby girl on the way. They both bought a house and are madly in love. Taylah and Jasmine still stay in contact but live about 2 hours away from each other because of jobs, children etc. But are still best friends who catch up every weekend. Taylah is happy and has taken time to take care of herself and the baby while Matt still travels a bit not a lot but he still does. Matt now is a successful actor alongside his best friends, Nash, Carter, Hayes, Aaron, and Taylor. 

Niki is still with Harry and they are living the high life. Harry recently told Niki that he was in love with her and it turned out she felt the exact same way. Niki is on tour with the band as they travel internationally. They outed themselves as a couple and most of the fans love Niki. Niki herself is becoming successful in her singing career and has brought out 2 new songs which have become in the top 5 songs and she is ecstatic about the support everyone is giving her enable for her to be the best artist she possibly can be. 

Shawn is at the peck of his career with millions of girls fangirling over him. He is currently on his own international tour with every city sold out within 20 minutes. He is the talk of Hollywood with his face plastered on every magazine. He has found a girl that he is very interested in but is scared to do anything because of the media. Her name is Lauren, she is just the girl for him sweet, caring and always seems to be smiling. 

Nash is happy with Linsey he is planning to propose to her soon. He moved to that apartment shortly after he told Jasmine and he misses having Jasmine around a lot but he’s happy that she’s happy. They catch up as much as they can with working around jobs and children. Linsey is happy with Nash and loves him with all her heart and can’t imagine being with anyone else.

Jack Johnson and Jack Gilinsky have been making music that everyone seems to love. They are becoming big artists in the industry, that causes all these agencies to call them up but they are persistent in making it on their own, which is working. Sammy and his mate Nate are also becoming successful with their songs too, with rapping and making music. 

Jasmine and Jack are married now with two kids Cameron who is now 5 and Rose who is only 2. They are a happy little family who moved from the apartment to a nice home near a kindergarten and school for Cameron and Rose. Jack and Jasmine decided that they will have one more child and then their perfect little family with be complete. Jack still falls in love with Jasmine every time he looks at her. Jasmine has come to realise that everything in life happens for a reason and still believes that Cameron is watching over them and protecting them. Jasmine also is still madly in love with Jack and asks herself every day how did she become so lucky with him. 

And Cameron is up in heaven, watching over his friends and is proud of each and every single one of them. He wishes he was with them as they became so successful but he understands that he died for a reason and that reason was for all of them to become who they are and to shine. 

A/N So guys that’s it, I hope you guys enjoyed the story just as much as I enjoyed writing it. So my Jack Gilinsky book will be out in about a week, I’m going on a school trip for a week and I’m leaving tomorrow so when I get back I will upload the first chapter. It’s called We Are More. It would mean a lot if you guys read the book. But thanks for all the support throughout this whole book you guys are amazing. Love you all. 

Jaz xx