Chapter 18- decisions

Jasmine’s POV. 

Niki and I finally got back to our hotel room and lucky Taylah was there too. Since we had 1 hour to kill before Magcon started we decided to talk about everything that has been going with each other the past couple of days. 

Taylah talks to me about how her and Jack J have been spending a lot of time together and he asked her if she wanted to go on a date with him tonight which she gladly excepted. They are so perfect together, they will end up dating I can picture it now. I obviously teased Taylah about it because Taylah really likes him everything someone says his name she goes bright red it’s absolutely  adorable. I explained to Taylah what happened with my sister and she was every sympathetic about the situation and feels terrible. I did tell her not to worry but she still cares. 

Then we talked about Niki and Matt and how they’ve been getting super close lately. Unfortunately he hasn’t officially asked Niki to be his girlfriend yet but he is old fashioned and will want to do it the proper way like with red roses and a nice dinner and walk and then he will ask her. I know this because he told me when we get back he was planning to do exactly that which I couldn’t tell Niki. It was really funny because basically the whole time Niki was talking about Matt, Taylah would make a disgust face it was funny Niki kept getting pissed off and then flicked her in the ear a few times.  

Then we got to me and my situation with Shawn and Jack G. Ok I will admit I haven’t been able to stop thinking about the kissed Jack and I shared a couple of minutes ago, it was literally the only thing I could think about. It was amazing I felt sparks fly everywhere and I just couldn’t control myself, seriously who knows where that would’ve gone if Niki didn’t come out when she did. SHIT I can’t even imagine. I was snapped out of my thoughts with Taylah slapping my on my face. 

“ouch, what was that for?” I said grabbing my cheek.

“Sorry did I hurt you, I meant to just get your attention, I’ve asked you the same questions about 10 times” She said apologetically.

“It’s ok, sorry what was the question?” I asked

“Umm, who are you gonna choose.” She said widening her eyes I could see Niki doing the same. 

“Guys I have no idea” I said speaking the absolute truth. I love them both but in completely different ways. Shawn is so sweet and caring and gentle and he really cares about me and takes care of me. When Jack G is sweet as well but he is also crazy and goofy and hyper and makes me feel so good. Let’s not forget that they are both sexy as fuck. 

“Well it kinda looks like you made up your mind. When you sucking face with Jack G” Niki said. 

“Shut up Niki, I didn’t want that to happen, it just kinda did” I explained to her.

“Well Jaz you don’t have forever, we are here today and tomorrow then we are leaving for a while until you see them again” Niki said

“Yeah I know and I will make up my mind I promise I just need a little more time” I said.