Chapter 28- The Unspeakable

Cameron’s POV. 

“Jasmine?” I said confused of who pulled me into this supply closest and why? “Yeah. It’s me.” she said very angrily and frustrated as she turned on the light so she could see me properly. “Are you ok? you seem upset?” I asked really concerned she seemed really worked up about something. 

She laughed at me. “Oh now you actually decide that you give a shit about my feelings.” She said through gritted teeth. “No Jasmine, I’ve always cared about your feelings it’s just th-” she cut me off. “Save it Cameron. I know the real reason why you’ve been avoiding me and why you have been such a dick and haven’t replied to any of my messages” she said to me frowning. Oh shit did Niki and Taylah tell her I liked her? I told them not to yet I wanted to do it when the time was right. Now she is all mad at me. Fuck. 

“Look Jasmine I’m sorry it’s just-” she cut me off again. “Cameron I can’t believe you right now. Shae. You slept with fucking Shae. Out of all the people in the world it had to be Shae. She hurt you Cameron and there is no going back to that. She not only hurt you but she tortured me the whole time you two were dating. There is not words that can described how disappointed I am in you Cameron.” She said as a tear rolled down her cheek. Fucking shit balls. No she found out about that stupid bitch Shae. I actually want to die right now. “Jasmine it was a mistake. I didn’t mean to. I was drunk and upset and I guess my hormones thought that having sex would make everything feel a bit better. And she was with me at the time and one thing lead to another” I said drifting off. 

“Bloody hell Cameron. You were fucking drunk. You know how you get when you get drunk you do terrible unspeakable things. You could’ve really hurt yourself. Let’s not forget the fact that you fell under Shae’s stupid ass trap again. And Cameron I swear to god if you ever get back with her. I am not going to be the one picking up the pieces again-” I was the one who cut her off this time but not with my words but my lips being pressed up against hers. 

Her lips were even better than I have ever imagined them being, they moved perfectly with mine and it sent chills through every part in my body even the parts that probably shouldn’t have chills right now. I could tell she was into to it considering she didn’t part her lips from mine yet. I lifted her off the ground and put my hand just under her bum so that I could lift her up. I turned her around so that she was pressed against the wall and she wrapped her arms around my neck. I craved her touch, her lips, her everything. She was everything I ever wanted and she just made me feel like I actually had her for how ever long we were kissing for which felt like forever and I wish it did. Until she pulled away out of breathe. Our faces where inches away and she looked up at me while I was biting down on my bottom lip because honestly I wanted more. 

“C-Cameron w-what was that?” she stuttered. “Jasmine I love you. I have fallen in love with you. Ever since the first day I met you I knew that you were perfect for me and I wanted you. I was gonna tell you but then I saw you with Jack and it broke me. I couldn’t see you. I couldn’t talk to you. Because it reminded me to much of how much I can’t have you and that just tore me apart. Now your with Shawn and that broke me even more because you two are an actual couple an official couple and it hurt to much to see you with him-” She cut me off with her lips being planted on mine. She was absolutely perfect. This is what I have been dreaming of from basically the start. She was so addicting. I didn’t ever want to let her go. 

She separated our lips. “We should probably go to Magcon. Everyone is probably wondering where we are” She said letting go of my neck and I let her out of my grip. I watched her as she readjusted her clothes. I turned her around so that she was facing me. Her lipgloss was all around her lips. I took my thumb as I cupped my hand underneath her beautiful face and wiped away her lipgloss from the places around her perfect pick plump lips where it’s not supposed to be. She just watched me in a daze as I did it. I laughed a little “What?” I ask “Uh..umm..nothing, you got a little something on your face too” she said as she came over to me and quickly wiped her access lipgloss off my face.

She finished up and smiled up at me. “I’ll go out first so it doesn’t seem suspicious and I’ll say I met a couple of fans outside. And you come down 10 minutes later saying that you didn’t feel well but you felt better so you decided to come down. Got it?” She asked as she opened the door and walked out. I loved how she was so controlling. She legitimately got me in deep. It’s like I’m under some sort of spell. It’s hard to explain. 

But everything that just happen has made something spark inside of me. Honestly I think that it’s hope. Hope that Jasmine and I might one day have a chance.

I will admit I feel awful because Shawn is with her and I basically just made the girl of his dreams cheat on him and I could feel that the guilt was eating Jasmine already. 

I sat in the closest for about 10-20 minutes and scrolled through some of my social medias until I finally decided to go down. I got down to behind the stage of Magcon and it was crazy, fans were everywhere screaming all sorts of names left, right and centre. 

“Dude, where have you been?” Nash came over to me. “I wasn’t feeling to hot and decided to come down when I felt a bit better and I felt good so I came down.” I said hoping to god that he was just gonna go with it. He gave me a ‘what the fuck’ face and I gave him a look saying ‘I will tell you later’ he seemed to understand and just nodded and wrapped an arm around me and said “Well I’m glad your feeling better bro all these chicks wanna meet you” He said leading me to a booth.