Meant to Be

Chapter 1-  Intro

“JASMINE, wake up!!!” I hear Niki my best friend screaming from across the room.

I really couldn’t be bothered to get up so, I just laid there and decided to ignore her besides she does that to me so I really couldn’t care less. 

“Jasmine we have to fucking go we’re gonna be late” she yelled while throwing a pillow in my face. 

Oh shit we have our flight to Nashville today for the Magcon convention being held. I completely forgot.

***Fill In***

Niki my best friend and I are both apart of a convention called Magcon, Magcon is basically where some viners/youtubers travel around America and have things called meet and greets and stuff like that. Where you meet some of your fans, take pictures, sign stuff and way more awesome stuff like that. 

Niki and I are the only girls who are viners, who were asked to come along and be apart of Magcon. Mainly because Matthew Espinosa is my brother, and he is one of the boys apart of Magcon who suggested we should do it because we have lots of fans and he wanted us to be apart of it.

 We also got asked to do it because the fans all requested for us to join in and since then we have been a big part of Magcon and gained some close relationships with some of the boys. 

Mahogany is also a girl apart of magcon but not for Vining she is the DJ for Magcon and prepares all the music and stuff. However Niki and I aren’t that close with her, she seems like a great person though. We have been trying to become friends with her but she just doesn’t really seems like she wants to be friends so now we stopped trying.  

The guys who are apart of it are My Brother Matt, Cameron Dallas, Shawn Mendes, Jack Gilinsky, Taylor Caniff, Nash and Hayes Grier, Jack Johnson, Aaron Carpenter, Cater Reynolds, Jacob Whitesides and last but not least the creator of Magcon, Bart Bordelon. 

***Back to Scene***

“Ok ok, I’m up” I say sitting up with my hands up for surrender.

 I walk into my bathroom and turn on the shower and hop in, the hot water feels fantastic on my bare skin I feel as if I am gonna drift to sleep but I manage to keep my eyes open and get out and turn the shower off. I walk out of the bathroom and into my walk in wardrobe. I decided on my black Adidas jumper with orange writing on it. And my Black trackies. 

I would like to be comfortable on my flight to Nashville. 

Orange is my favorite colour basically everything I own is orange and from adidas I swear I’m a dag but I’m a comfy dag so I don’t care. 

“Jasmine hurry up we gotta leave we’re gonna miss our flight” I hear Matt screaming from downstairs.

“Ok calm your tits, I will be just a few minutes” I reply and quickly run to the bathroom tie my hair up in a messy pony tail and grab my black vans and head downstairs. 

“It’s about time Jaz far out your normally quick when it comes to getting ready” Niki says chucking me a banana.

“Well maybe today I decided that I wanted to take my time” I said flipping my hair trying to be a diva but utterly failed.

“Well you definately took your sweet ass time Jasmine Espinosa” I hear mum yelling from inside the pantry.

“Well good morning to you to mum” I say giving her a raised eyebrow. 

“Morning Honey I was only joking around, so you guys are off once again leaving me alone thanks guys such great kids I have” she says jokingly.

“Oh mum stop it we are only gone for a week or two then we will be back” Matt chimed in.

“Yes but then you guys are here for a week and then gone again for two” Mum repiled this time being serious and she seemed quite upset. I walk over to comfort her

“Mum it’s alright ok, we can call whenever you need anyone and we will be fine don’t worry about us” I said trying to cheer her up. Since our dad past away a year ago it’s been hard on mum the most. Matt is still really shaken up about it but he seems to be dealing with it well now.

***FlashBack***

“Jasmine there’s a call for you, they say its urgent” My P.E teacher exclaimed walking over to me leading me to a phone. I was playing dodgeball with my mates we had a free lesson and we decided to play when I got called off. 

“Hello is this Jasmine Espinosa?” the lady asks in the phone.

“Yes, this is she, may I ask who is calling?” I say really confused. 

“Well your father has been in an accident, he is rushed to hospital after being in a fire he has got three degree burns and he seems to be in a lot of pain. We have someone coming to pick you and your brother up now, your brother is already fully aware of the situation and has made his way down from his class now” She exclaims to me. 

I felt like someone just took a piece of me when she said that, I didn’t know how to react really, I was heart broken. I threw myself on the ground and balled my eyes out all my friends came running over and asked what was going on I couldn’t speak I was to hysterical. 

I managed to walk up to where they were waiting to pick Matt and I up and got in the car.

I remember Matt having blood shot eyes and red puffy cheeks, and was completely silent the whole trip to the hospital. 

By the time we got there it was too late and dad was gone. Mum was screaming in the room he was being looked after in. The machines were beeping which meant that dad’s heart stopped beating. 

Soon enough we were all in the waiting room balling not loudly though. That was the saddest day I could remember, losing my dad.

He was one of the happiest man alive and always knew how to make someone smile. And now he was gone. 

***FLASHBACK OVER***

“Alright get in the car, I’ll drive ya’ll to the airport” Mum said breaking our hug.