Chapter 3- The scare

I wake up and slowly rub my eyes as I see three figures hovering over me. At that moment I knew exactly who it was and what they were going to do. It was Jack, Cameron, and Shawn probably playing some sort of prank on me no surprise there these boys are all pranksters. 

I then decided I will jump up and scare them cause they think I’m asleep.

“RAWR” I scream whilst siting up quickly. 

I scared Shawn so much he fell off the bed. Cameron jumped up and put his hand on his heart and was breathing heavily. Jack knew I was gonna do that so he just laughed at both Cameron and Shawn’s reactions. 

“JASMINE, you scared the shit out of me” Shawn whinnied.

“Yeah dude not cool, like holy shit I nearly wet myself” Cameron said shocked.

I was laughing way to hard at this point, tears were falling from my eyes, these boys are hilarious. 

“Ok, I will let you guys catch your breathe, I’m gonna go have a shower” I said barely able to breathe because of how much I had been laughing.

“HA HA very funny Jaz” Shawn said tickling my belly on his way out and smiled. 

“We will meet you downstairs and grab some breakfast with the boys and Niki, ok Jaz?” Cam asks while following behind Shawn. 

“Ok” I smile at him.

“Oh and get prepared for the beach we are all going there today with the rest of the boys and Niki” Jack chimes in shutting the door behind him.

As soon as he closed the door I quickly ran to go get ready because I didn’t want to hold anyone up. 

I quickly jumped in the shower and got out. Then I quickly grabbed my orange zigzag bikini and my orange thongs, a pair of denim shorts and a mid-drift white shirt over the top. 

I let my hair out because it had nice natural curls today and no make up because I was going to the beach and I don’t like make up it feels gross on my skin and I don’t like wearing it. Also I don’t ever need to wear it my skin was pretty clear. 

I quickly grabbed a small brown bag that has one strap that just sits on my shoulder. I put my phone inside and grabbed my sunnies and put them on my head and started to head out. Before I left I found a note sitting on the table. 

hey Jaz, I let the boys in they wanted to surprise you. I went to Taylor’s room and we are going to the beach today so get ready, and faster today. 

Love ya Niki 

I was wondering were Niki went. I made my way downstairs to be greeted by only Jack G. I guess I was early this morning. He stood there smiling at me and I smiled back. 

“You look nice” he winked. 

“Thanks Jack” I smiled and we had a little bit of a catch up while waiting for everyone else to come down. 

Jack’s POV. 

Jasmine walked out of the elevator and headed towards me and smiled. I loved her smile seeing her smile alone just makes my day. 

Ok what the actual fuck is wrong with me she is one of my best friends. What am I thinking, no Jack. 

“You look nice” was all I managed to get out. That was the stupidest thing I could’ve said.

“Thanks Jack” she smiled back at me. Ok maybe it wasn’t that bad.

From there we were talking about what’s been going on with each other’s lives since the last time we saw each other. Which was only one month ago plus we Skype and stuff but we still find stuff something to talk about. That’s the good thing about Jasmine, she always can keep a conversation going. No matter what. 

I forgot how much I really missed talking to her in person. This way I can see her properly and like study her a bit better and look at her features and stuff. It probably sounds a bit creepy but I don’t care.