Marvel Oneshots - Book 1

De atlasscrumpit

A collection of avengers x reader one shots. Any request you have you can add onto the first page of this boo... Mais

Details
Loki - Slave
Tony - Monster
Peter - Secrets
Loki - Promise
Bucky - Hide
Bucky - Mission
Steve - Promise
Bucky - Don't let go
Steve - Promise 2
Avengers X Reader - Master!? Hell no
Avengers x Reader Part 2
Sam - Missed you
Thor - Escape
Hulk/Bruce - Lose
Wanda x Reader - Remember me. Please
Stephen x Reader - Messed Up Together
Quill x Reader - 57 times
Avengers x Reader Part 3
Mantis x Reader - Love?
Lady Loki x Reader / My gift
Loki x Reader - Unworthy
Venom/Eddie x Reader
Natasha x Reader - Secret Garden
Clint - I'll see you on the other side
Tony - Adore
Mystery Character - Bad Liar/Part 1
Bad Liar Part 2
Hela - Rebellion
Hela part 2 - Safe
Pietro - Secrets
Bucky - Fluffy fluff
Pietro - Secrets part 2
Bucky - I'll protect you
Avengers - Happy Ending?
Thor - Star
Thor/Avengers part 2
Thor/Avengers Part 3
Stucky x Reader
Stucky x Reader part 2
Peter X Reader. Numb
Peter X Reader Part 2
Loki x Reader - Lost memories
Loki - Escape
Escape part 2
Loki - Little One
Steve - Criminal
Loki - part 2 - Good girl
Bucky - Monster
Stucky x Reader - Vampire au
Bucky - Flufffffyyyy fluff
Bad Liar Part 3
Loki - A down day
Stucky x Reader - vampire part 2
Bucky - Endgame
Loki - Werewolf
A/B/O au x Reader
Loki - Werewolf part 2
Pietro - Secrets part 3
Bucky - I'll protect you Part 2
Stephen - Golden
Stucky x Reader
Loki - Monsters together
Bucky - Darkness
Thor/Avengers part 4
Loki - Monsters Together part 2
Stephen - Golden Part 2
Avengers x Reader
A/B/O part 2
Loki - Blue part 2
Clint - Family
Venom/Eddie x reader
Natasha - Casanova
Bruce - Always
Steve - Escape Hell
Steve - Escape hell part 2
Tony - New Body
Puppet Master - part 1
Puppet Master - Part 2
Bucky - Unconscious
Bucky - Crazy
Bucky - Demon
Avengers - Broken Betrayal
Broken Betrayal part 2
Crazy - Part 2
Puppet Master part 3
Avengers - 'They'
Crazy / Alternate ending
'They' Part 2
Loki - Safe
Avengers - Protect you
Steve - Core
Marvel x reader - Blood
Protect you - Part 2
Bucky - Recover
Loki x Reader - Object
Loki - Object, part 2
Loki - Object , part 3
Loki - Just a voice
Just a voice - Part 2
Bucky - I'm sorry
Steve - Movie?
Bucky - Who needs me?
Bucky - After
Thor - Goodbye
Avengers - Hydra
Avengers - Carmen
Bucky - Hello Blackbird
Bucky - Daughter
End?

Loki - Blue

9.5K 242 31
De atlasscrumpit

(because I can)

You huddled into the corner of the alleyway you were in and wrapped your arms around your knees. You had to hide, nothing good happens when someone sees your blue skin. You heard blasts as you huddle further against the wall, there's people running everywhere as you get up and run up on top of the building. You saw a man in armour causing trouble as you ran back down hiding.

Time skip

You walk along the streets as you see three men eyeing you, they drag you into an alleyway as you try to shove them off. One lands a punch on your before all three at once are pulled away and you fall onto the floor looking up, your long dark hood no longer covering your face. You look up seeing a man with black hair and a black suit looking at you as you back away from him in fear.

"You sure aren't from here." He says as he kneels down and reaches a hand out to you.

"I'm not hurting anyone!" You shouted as he looked at you confused.

"T-They kill me if they find me!" You said as you looked at him.

"Who will?" He asked retracting his hand.

"The h-humans." You muttered as he nodded. He reached out for you again this time his hand turning blue.

"Good thing I'm not human." He said smirking as you slowly took his hand.

"Y-You can shapeshift?" You said in amazement as he helped you up.

"Among other things." He said shrugging as he placed your hood back over you.

"I'll take you somewhere safe." He said as you held onto his hand as he led you along the streets.

"W-What happened here?" You said noticing some damaged buildings.

"I happened here." He mumbled as you looked at him confused.

"It's a long story." He sighed as you nodded.

"I've hurt people in the past as well." You said as he smiled sweetly at you. He led you to an apartment complex that looked very expensive as he led you to the top floor. You looked at the place in amazement as you walked around the man chuckling.

"I'm Loki. What's your name?" He said locking the door as you turned around.

"Y/N." You mumbled as you placed your hood further over you.

"You don't have to wear that in here darling." He said as you wrapped your arms around yourself. He sighed and his whole body turned blue.

"Is that more comfortable?" He asked as you nodded shyly and took off your hood. Your breathing was speeding up as you felt like you were drowning.

"Y/N?" Loki asked, it sounded like he was in the distance. Everything around you was fading and you couldn't breath. You felt tears fall down your face as you collapsed to the ground crying and trying to breath. You felt a hand on your shoulder as you looked up seeing Loki.

"I-I can't breath." You said as you began to shake and he placed a blanket around your shoulders and placed a hand on your cheek.

"Just concentrate on me." He muttered as you nodded and starred at him.

"Breath slowly alright. In and out." He said as you copied his breathing and closed your eyes beginning to calm down.

"Everything is alright. You're safe." Loki whispered as you breathed out and nodded wrapping the blanket further around you.

"S-Sorry." You muttered as he chuckled and shook his head.

"It's ok, I know panic attacks all too well." He said as you smiled at him.

"I'm scared." You whispered as you buried your face into his chest.

"Shh I know, you'll be safe here. Why don't you go get some sleep, there's some things I need to tend too." He asks as you nod, he leads you to a bedroom where a large bed is you instantly jump onto it and cuddle into the warm blankets as he chuckles.

"I'll be back in a few hours, if you need anything just squeeze this for 10 seconds and I'll know to come straight back." He says as he places a silver bracelet around your wrist, you nod and collapse into the bed as he smiles and leaves.

You wake up to some noise as you rub your eyes, the door bursts open as you scream seeing Captain America on the other side. You instantly grab the bracelet squeezing onto it for dear life.

"Please don't hurt me! I haven't done anything!" You shouted as you backed into the corner of the room.

"Thor grab them we will have to bring her back." Ironman instructs as you shake your head.

"Stay away from me!" You shouted as he comes closer to you and you begin to cry.

"Y/N!" You hear Loki shout as everyone turns to look that way. Thor grabs you and holds you as you shout for Loki.

"Let go of me!" You shout as you struggle. Loki comes into the room as he sees Thor holding you.

"Let her go Thor, she has nothing to do with this." He says as he glares at you.

"This doesn't need to be hard Loki. Just come with us and no one will be hurt." Thor said as you still struggled. You saw ironman sneak up behind Loki as you shouted out.

"Loki!" You shouted but it was too late Ironman knocked him out as you screamed.

"Stop!" You shouted as Thor held you tighter, you went limp in his arm as you stopped struggling.

"Please let me go." You cried as he held you just as tight, your mood changed quickly again as you struggled as hard as you could. Your eyes glowed as you made your skin burn and Thor yelped letting go of you. You ran to Loki as he held him looking the rest.

"Don't hurt him." You growled but it was too late Ironman knocked you out as you fell on top of Loki.

You woke up and looked around not seeing Loki anywhere.

"Loki!" You shouted out as you looked around seeing yourself trapped in a glass looking cage.

"Calm down we didn't hurt him." You heard a voice say as you looked up seeing Tony Stark.

"P-Please I don't want to hurt anyone." You whimpered as Tony scoffed.

"I n-need Loki." You said starring at him. You heard a scream that sounded like Loki as you began to panic.

"What are you doing to him!?" You shouted as you pounded on the glass.

"Getting the answers we need, now I need you to tell me or you'll end up like him." Tony threatened as you nodded slowly.

"How long have you known Loki?" He asked as you looked at him.

"24 hours." You said as he looked at you unconvinced.

"How did you meet him?" He asked.

"I-I was living on the streets and I was attacked. He helped me and brought me back to his place." You explained as he still looked unconvinced.

"Did you have to do with any of the attacks on New York?" Tony said as you shook your head.

"N-No I was almost killed." You mumbled.

"Let Loki in here please. H-He will still be in a cell." You said as Nat walked in.

"Let's just put them in together. It'll shut Loki up at least." Nat said as Tony rolled his eyes and walked in grabbed you. He lead you down two hallways before you were stopped in front of Loki's cell. He was on the ground panting as you struggled in Tony's grip.

"Loki!" You shouted as Tony opened the cell shoving you in. You instantly ran to him and ran your hand over his face.

"It's ok Loki." You whispered as tried to get him to sit up.

"Y/N?" He asked in a daze.

"Yes it's me, you're safe now." You whispered to him. He sat up slowly and coughed out some blood as you gasped.

"Why did you hurt him so much!" You shouted as your eyes glowed.

"Well we didn't know the shock would affect him so much." Tony said shrugging.

"It's ok, I'll be ok." He whispered as his hand went over yours.

"Thor said he'll be sending you back to Asgard once he gets back." Steve said as you looked at Loki.

"N-No I won't go back there." He said as he glared at them. 

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

295K 3.7K 37
Marvel One Shots I'm comfortable writing anything, just message me a request :)
360 4 18
A collection of One-Shots I have made over the 2 years i have been writing them. WIll add more as i make more. Includes both XReader and XOC (Male...
957 14 15
A collection of One-shots and Preferences from the best and my favourite universe ever created!!! Tony Stark Steve Rogers Loki Laufeson Thor Odinson ...
78 2 6
Just a bunch of oneshots with many characters from all of Marvel. I hope you all read and enjoy my first book.