Marvel Oneshots - Book 1

By atlasscrumpit

A collection of avengers x reader one shots. Any request you have you can add onto the first page of this boo... More

Details
Loki - Slave
Tony - Monster
Peter - Secrets
Loki - Promise
Bucky - Hide
Bucky - Mission
Steve - Promise
Bucky - Don't let go
Steve - Promise 2
Avengers X Reader - Master!? Hell no
Avengers x Reader Part 2
Sam - Missed you
Thor - Escape
Hulk/Bruce - Lose
Wanda x Reader - Remember me. Please
Stephen x Reader - Messed Up Together
Quill x Reader - 57 times
Avengers x Reader Part 3
Mantis x Reader - Love?
Lady Loki x Reader / My gift
Loki x Reader - Unworthy
Venom/Eddie x Reader
Natasha x Reader - Secret Garden
Clint - I'll see you on the other side
Tony - Adore
Mystery Character - Bad Liar/Part 1
Bad Liar Part 2
Hela - Rebellion
Hela part 2 - Safe
Pietro - Secrets
Bucky - Fluffy fluff
Pietro - Secrets part 2
Bucky - I'll protect you
Avengers - Happy Ending?
Thor - Star
Thor/Avengers part 2
Thor/Avengers Part 3
Stucky x Reader
Stucky x Reader part 2
Peter X Reader. Numb
Peter X Reader Part 2
Loki x Reader - Lost memories
Loki - Escape
Escape part 2
Loki - Little One
Steve - Criminal
Loki - part 2 - Good girl
Bucky - Monster
Stucky x Reader - Vampire au
Bucky - Flufffffyyyy fluff
Bad Liar Part 3
Loki - A down day
Stucky x Reader - vampire part 2
Bucky - Endgame
Loki - Werewolf
A/B/O au x Reader
Loki - Werewolf part 2
Pietro - Secrets part 3
Bucky - I'll protect you Part 2
Stucky x Reader
Loki - Monsters together
Loki - Blue
Bucky - Darkness
Thor/Avengers part 4
Loki - Monsters Together part 2
Stephen - Golden Part 2
Avengers x Reader
A/B/O part 2
Loki - Blue part 2
Clint - Family
Venom/Eddie x reader
Natasha - Casanova
Bruce - Always
Steve - Escape Hell
Steve - Escape hell part 2
Tony - New Body
Puppet Master - part 1
Puppet Master - Part 2
Bucky - Unconscious
Bucky - Crazy
Bucky - Demon
Avengers - Broken Betrayal
Broken Betrayal part 2
Crazy - Part 2
Puppet Master part 3
Avengers - 'They'
Crazy / Alternate ending
'They' Part 2
Loki - Safe
Avengers - Protect you
Steve - Core
Marvel x reader - Blood
Protect you - Part 2
Bucky - Recover
Loki x Reader - Object
Loki - Object, part 2
Loki - Object , part 3
Loki - Just a voice
Just a voice - Part 2
Bucky - I'm sorry
Steve - Movie?
Bucky - Who needs me?
Bucky - After
Thor - Goodbye
Avengers - Hydra
Avengers - Carmen
Bucky - Hello Blackbird
Bucky - Daughter
End?

Stephen - Golden

13.1K 354 205
By atlasscrumpit

(I've only done one of these. Feel like I need more. Lemme know who else you want me to do in the comments.)

Stephen had only recently become part of the Avengers and was still getting used to the concept of being a hero. He was going on his first serious mission with Wanda and Tony.

"You ready wizard?" Tony said as Stephen rolled his eyes and placed his cloak on. They flew for about an hour in a jet until they reached a large abandoned Nuclear station.

"Remind me why we are here again?" Stephen asked Tony as they began placing masks on their faces to shield them from what ever was inside.

"It's been inactive for about a year but there is activity coming from inside. And it looks like a person so we are here to see what the person is doing." Tony filled him in as the doctor nodded. They went into the station splitting up to cover the large area staying in contact by coms. Stephen went down into a basement and saw a glow coming from under the door he slowly opened it preparing his magic. He opened to see a glass cylinder glowing with a person in the middle of it screaming.

"I found something. East wing basement." Stephen informed them as he went closer to it. The figure dropped to the floor shaking from the pain he looked at the figure seeing their whole body glowing their (body shape) figure trembling and there (hair length) hair float around the space. He crouched down and you opened your bright glowing eyes, your hand went up to the glass as you starred at the man. Wanda and Tony joined him and you flinched away a little.

"Woah." Wanda muttered as she looked at you. You went to the front of the glass and looked at them curiously as you floated in the air.

"We have to get them out but we have no idea what will happen to us." Stephen said absentmindedly watching you with curiosity. You smiled as you looked at him and giggled lightly.

"Friday could you do a scan of them?" Tony asked as the scanning began.

"They aren't admitting anything dangerous to us." Friday informed Tony as he search for something to let you out of the cylinder. He slammed a red button as the cylinder opened and you stood looking at them.

"It's ok we won't hurt you." Wanda said as you slowly stepped out. You flew up to Tony going around him playing with his suit as you giggled.

"Woah calm down." He said laughing a little, you went to Wanda next and played with her hair as she chuckled.

"Pretty." You muttered before flying over to Stephen. His cloak flew off and began flying around with you as you giggled and chased it around.

"Well least we know they are friendly." Wanda chuckled watching you fly around, you winced in pain as you fell to the floor holding your head as a large flash of light surrounded you and you began screaming again as tears rushed down your face rapidly. They all shielded their eyes from your light and waited till in dulled down. Stephen slowly made his way up to you placing a hand on your shoulder.

"P-Pain." You whispered as tears streamed from your face.

"It's going to be ok. We going to take you somewhere safe." Stephen said as you smiled sadly and nodded. You let him help you up as his cloak wrapped themselves around you, you giggled and followed them out.

"Nice to know how quickly you ditch me." Stephen said to his cloak as it shrugged in their own way. You followed them cautiously onto a jet as you sat down and hugged the cloak further around you felling it nuzzle into your body.

"Do you have a name?" Wanda asked as she looked at you softly.

"Y/N." You mumbled.

"Y/N I'm Wanda, that's Tony and that's Stephen." She said sweetly as you returned her smile and nodded.

"W-Wanda, Stephen and T-Tony." You stuttered out loud going through the names in your head.

"Do you know why you were in that place?" Stephen asked as you shook your head.

"F-Found me then p-put me there. T-Then left me." You tried to explain as the looked at you.

"Who put you there?" Tony asked as you curled up more into the cloak.

"D-Don't know." You mumbled looking away from their gazes. You moved closer to Stephen and leant against his side as you closed your eyes.

"What do we do when we get back?" Stephen asked Tony as he sat there thinking.

"Not let shield get their hands on them. Maybe help them get back to what they once were and train them to be on the team?" Tony said shrugging.

"They are so cute." Wanda cooed as she watched you sleep peacefully.

"I don't want them going into another cell. Who knows how long they were kept there." Stephen said as the other two nodded.

————

You woke up in a strange place covered in blankets, you looked down and saw that your body had stopped glowing as much. You saw a small pile of clothes on the side of the bed and placed them on. A simple t shirt that was way too big for you and leggings. You opened the door and looked around curiously.

"Wanda?" You said as you walked around.

"Stephen?" You said as you made your way to more people.

"Oh you're awake. Everyone this is Y/N." Stephen said as all eyes were on you. You flew to Stephen quickly clinging onto him in fear.

"It's ok no one will hurt you." Stephen chuckled as you looked around the room.

"What an interesting being." You heard a man with blonde hair say who was dressed in royal armour.

"We had fairytales of similar beings in Asgard. They were called Golden Fairies." Thor said as everyone kept their gaze on you. You sunk further into Stephen as a tear made its way down your face.

"Hey it's alright." Stephen said as you looked up at him.

"Family from Asgard, were killed." You whispered to him with fear in your eyes he held your smaller face in his hand as he wiped away a few stray tears.

"I'm sorry Y/N. No one here is going to hurt you I promise. Who killed your family?" Stephen asked as you kept your eyes on him not daring to look at the others.

"O-Odin." You stuttered as Stephen looked at Thor with wide eyes.

"What did they say?" Thor asked with a worried look.

"Odin killed their family." Stephen said as Thor's eyes went wide.

"That is ridiculous!" Thor shouted as he stood up and you flinched away as Thor came closer to you.

"They are obviously lying!" He shouted as you gripped Stephen even tighter and he shielded you away from Thor.

"Thor calm down, we can work this out but you need to calm down first." Stephen said as Thor shook his head in anger and stormed away.

"It's very possible Odin killed their family." A voice said behind you as you turned to see a man with long jet black hair and in green clothing.

"My father was very cruel." Loki said as he starred at you.

"Golden Fairies were of great power, it would make sense for Odin to eliminate them." Loki informed the team as you flew to him examining him.

"All they ever wanted was peace." Loki said as he placed a hand on your face looking into your eyes. You looked over to Stephen seeing his face filled with anger. You flew back to him and cuddled into his side smiling up at him.

"They are attracted to Magic. That's why Y/N likes you, Wanda and me more then the rest. Y/N feels safe around magic." Loki explained as you watched everyone looking at Loki, just glad that eyes weren't on you anymore.

"To why Y/N is on earth I couldn't answer that." Loki said before he left again.

"Well they are more then welcome to stay here. I think it's best that Y/N stays here for their own safety considering what they are." Tony said as everyone gladly agreed. You smiled at them as you became less afraid.

"Can you understand what we say?" Nat asked as you nodded.

"But they can't speak very well." Wanda informed them as you nodded again.

"So what can you do?" Clint asked as you stood up, you transformed into a golden wolf as they all starred at you, then you changed into a dear then back to yourself. You grinned as they all looked amazed.

"Pretty impressive." Tony said grinning, you soon collapsed onto the ground as you looked at Stephen with tears in your eyes. He quickly rushed to you and held you while covering his eyes.

"Everyone cover your eyes!" Tony shouted as your screams of pain filled the room. Stephen held you close to him as you clung onto him and your blinding light filled the room. Once it was over you fell limp in his arms as you sobbed he held you tighter.

"It's alright." He whispered as you hid your face in his neck sobbing. Everyone unshielded their eyes and looked at you with surprise.

"What just happened?" Clint asked as Stephen was still occupied with settling you down.

"We haven't worked that out yet." Tony said with concern.

"Are they in pain?" Wanda asked as she knelt down to you.

"Yeah, I can feel some of it." Stephen said in a sad voice as he looked down to see you passed out. He ran a hand over your cheek as he picked you up carefully.

"I'll put them into their bed and we can ask Loki more questions." Stephen said as the rest of them nodded.

"I'll come with you." Wanda said as she looked at you worriedly. Stephen looked down at your sleeping face, he couldn't help but want to do everything in his power to protect you.

"I don't understand why someone would want to hurt them." Wanda muttered as Stephen gently lowered you into the soft bed.

"Me neither. But it is a cruel world." Stephen said as he brushed a piece of hair away from your face.

"I feel such a pull towards them." Stephen muttered looking at you.

"Me too." Wanda agreed as they both watched you sleep.

"What if it's a bad thing." Strange said worriedly.

"I don't think they could cause any harm. Their aura is pure." She said as Strange nodded as you began to stir awake. You looked around confused until you met with Stephen's face and immediately smiled, your smile fell when you saw Thor at the door.

"S-Scared." You muttered as you clung to Stephen's side.

"Shh it's ok." Stephen said as he wrapped his arm around you.

"What's wrong Thor?" Wanda asked standing in between you and Thor.

"I know why my father would have killed them. All they ever sort for was power and they were greedy little creatures controlling people with their minds and magic! We can't trust the foul creature!" Thor said storming towards you, you whimpered and clung for dear life onto Stephen as Wanda knocked Thor out with her magic.

"It's ok Y/N we won't let him near you." Wanda said as you flew to her hugging her tightly.

"T-Thank you." You stuttered out as she smiled back at you.

"He's lying. He just doesn't want to see the how truly evil our father was." Loki said from the door. You felt safe around the three magic users apart from Thor passed out of the floor.

"I'll make sure he doesn't touch you again." Loki said as him and Thor disappeared out of the room.

(This took me so long to write oops. Open to a second part if y'all want one)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

308K 7K 111
Welcome everyone to my fourth oneshots book! I'm not taking full requests currently but it's okay if you want to suggest a character for me to write...
295K 3.7K 37
Marvel One Shots I'm comfortable writing anything, just message me a request :)
961 14 15
A collection of One-shots and Preferences from the best and my favourite universe ever created!!! Tony Stark Steve Rogers Loki Laufeson Thor Odinson ...
22.5K 313 26
one shots with all your favorite marvel characters. 𑁍 π“Έπ“ˆ’ 𓂃 taking requests ? [ βœ”οΈ ] - yes ! [ ] - no ; please wait until further notice ! ...