Orders | Levi Ackerman

By EeveesStories

Suns had always been known to be the brightest light, but anyone whose ever met one particular girl would kno... More

| Authors note |
1• The Beginning
2• Training and Titans
3• Scouts
4• The Castle
5• Punch Or Be Punched
6• Orders
7• Outside The Walls
8• The Female Titan
9• Goodbyes
10• The Titans
11• The Escape
12• Amelia Rose Solera
13• Leave
14• Barging in
15• Confessions
16• Kidnapped
17• Truth in the Caverns
18• Blinded Pasts
19• The Screaming Truth
20• Disobeying Orders
21• Reuniting and Fighting
22• Power Inside
23• Breaking
24• Living Dreams
25• Calm before the storm
26• The Plan
27• The Duo
28• The Aftermath
29• Fight or Flight
30• Regrets
31• Needed
32• Confrontations
33• Left Behind
34 • Break My Heart Again
35• Childhood Love
36 • Losing it All
37• Ending Happiness
38• I am me
39 • Family
40• Actions
41 • United
42• Fighting for you
43• Love
44 • End of the World
45• Coronation
46• Traumas
47• Sleepless
48• Hallucinate
49• Hidden Doors and Memories
50• Uncertainty
51• Paints
52• The Last Night
53• The Arrival
54• Feared
55• I'll be fine
56• Files
57• I Wont if you Wont
58• Withered Flames
59• The New Beginning
60• Broken Glass
61• Rememeber me
62• Emptied
63• The Envelope
64• She's Alive
65• Bystander
66• The Arrival of the Corps
67• When the Moon met the Sun
68• Take her Home
69• Take my Hand
70• A new enemy
72• Sisters
73• The Father
74• In the hall
75• A hidden tree and word
76• The Jaegerists
77• Prison Cells
78• A Mission
79• The lonesome cell
80• A river and a stilled heart.
81• Before the Assemble
82• A Final Request
83• The Departure
84• The End
To you, 2 years from now.

71• The Return

5.2K 188 174
By EeveesStories

Mia shoots up, turning to Jean. Her eyes widened, unsure of all the feelings that filled her chest.

" Mia? Are you okay?"

She scoured her entire body, meeting his glance again. Another gasp left her mouth, but it was far different than the last.

" I was dead."

Jeans jaw dropped, as he stared back at her. She stood idly, her eyes pierced to where the wound once stood. Her fingers slowly danced along the nonexistent scar, as Mia shut her eyes, recalling the moment where her mind faded to black.

Prior, she knew she had been hurt. She knew it was Zeke who stood by and helped her, by giving Mia the Titan Serum. But now with her memories rampaging her quiet mind, she knew very different.

The knowledge still brought an ache to her mind, but not because she didn't want to know them but because it's now all she knew. Every missing piece of information that she lacked previously was now filled, and this time it wasn't by Zeke and his pseudo stories.

One particular moment grasped not only her mind, but her heart too. Everything up to this very moment was clearer than a rain drop to Mia, it made her acknowledge the time she spent influenced under Zeke's reign.

Her mind flickered back to when she first reunited with Jean, and how she nearly killed him. Mia's jaw dropped, as her eyes met his.

He watched her, a small smile lacing his lips. Jean didn't know what to think, he feared it was some sort of trick. But when he saw the smirk that carried her innocent features, and brought the light back to her eyes that he so sorely missed, Jean knew he was wrong.

" I missed you." He mumbled, as she strode into his arms. Jean held her tightly, nuzzling his face on top of her head. He had only grown in the past four years, while Mia had not. The sight of their embrace was peculiar, but in the moment, it was only for them to see.

Mia stifled a laugh, her eyes shut. " Nice hair, you horse. Didn't know you were going for the whole homeless look like Eren too."

Jean smiled, his heart swollen. If anyone else had said it, they would have been on the floor or in a screaming match against him. But this wasn't anyone.

" Oh and what about you? At least I still don't look like a fifteen year old." She pulled back from him, punching his shoulder.

" I do not. I've grown a whole centimeter, since you last saw me!"

They both laughed, smiling deeply at one another. Jean and Mia were together at last.
Their friendship had rekindled, and even in the midst of a battle and in time of anguish, their eyes both met and they so sorely knew, that it never ended in the first place.

Jean wanted to spend more time with her, to talk and tell her everything she had missed. He wanted to hear everything too. But he couldn't. Not when the man she loved laid so close.

" Go to him, Mi."

Her smile softened, as did her eyes. Mia laid a hand on his forearm, " You sure? What if he...you know...moved on. I know that damn bitch geography always thought he was cute."

" Mia, he could never move on from you. None of us could. We all tried to bring you back with the things you'd say, dammit I only said 'I don't care' for a month. Turns out if you're not pretty, they'll hit you for that." He laughed, ruffling her hair.

"and the Captain, he took your role of hating Historia. It was a sight to see, let me tell you that, kid."

She smiled lightly, her heart ablaze over the pain she knew she caused. Mia walked through the door, turning back to Jean. " I'm sorry I left. I know I promised I wouldn't."

He stayed quiet, keeping his eyes to floor. "Please, I know you never left."

" How so?" She raised her brows, cocking her head to the side.

" Because you're so annoying that if you ended up in Hell they'd send you right back."

Mia walked farther out, smirking back at him. "Please. They'd love me."

Mia's feet pressed down the lonely corridor, her eyes looking into each room for him. Though, they were all barren. She sighed, reaching the end of the aircraft.

She looked out the windows, dropping her shoulders. Mia pressed her hand on the glass, her eyes in awe at the sight. It relinquished the thought of Levi for only a moment, her dream of seeing the ocean was separated by only a pane.

Mia wished to feel the coolness of the water, and the coarseness of the sand. Zeke never allowed for her to get close to it, and now here she stood. So close, and yet so far.

The silence surrounded her, it was the most tranquil she'd been in awhile. Though Mia could hear the light footsteps behind her, and even after four years, there was no way she could forget who they belonged to.

" You should be resting." Levi said, crossing his arms against his chest.

Mia smirked, dropping her hands from the window. She twirled around, clasping her palms behind her back. " You know, I've never been much a fan of taking orders."

He raised a brow, scoffing under his breath. Levi was surprised, he was used to her being defensive and yet, ditzy. She was acting different, she was acting like Mia.

Thoughts spiraled their way into his mind, he wanted to test her. To see if maybe, just maybe, something had changed.

" Obviously, you did break the only one I had given you."

She put her hands on her hips, rolling her eyes. " I'm still here, aren't I? And plus, we had an agreement," Mia slowly walked over to Levi, smiling softly.

" I won't die, if you won't."

He tried everything in his power to keep his face vacant, but not even he, humanity's strongest, could keep the smile away.

Levi's eyes softened, the hands that lingered on his sides slowly finding their way to hers.

" Mia?" He whispered, his eyes falling to her lips.

" Hiya shortie."

She stepped closer, closing the gap between them. His lips met hers, and on came a spark that spiraled through their chests. They had both yearned for each other's touch for long, ached for their warmth, that in the moment, not another breath could be given.

Their dreams had filled their void for one another in the four years they were apart, but this was far sweeter than anything they had ever felt.

" Mia!" Armin stormed in, Mikasa by his side. Their eyes both shoot open at the sight of the couple, with Mikasa desperate to keep her smile hidden. "Oh- sorry,"

Mia pulled away from Levi reluctantly, she rubbed her forearm, smiling. She had missed them too, and found her grin only widening at how different they both looked.

" What, did the castle get a new barber or something?" 

They both ran to her, encasing her in their arms. Both Armin and Mikasa had grown, practically caging Mia between them. " I see you're not trying to kill us anymore." Mikasa whispered, smiling against the top of her head.

" Oh, there's still time. Haven't seen mathematics yet."

They grinned, but Levi did not. He looked to Mia, his eyes narrowed. She knew he had read the file, and all she could do was pray that he hadn't spilt the truth all over.

And with the aircraft nearing paradis island, she'd soon find out.

Armin pulled away, grabbing her wrist. " Oh, and by the way, we're here."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 165 11
On an expedition, a team of soldiers come across a mysterious girl, who was found stuck on a tree, with an arrow pierced through her heart. One of th...
4.9M 184K 65
On the outside, you are pitied for being cursed with the inability to speak. Little did they know, you're carrying heavier aspects of yourself from t...
238K 8.3K 80
{Erwin Smith x Fem! Reader} The artwork in this fanfic's book cover isn't mine. Credits to the rightful owner. Disclaimer: I do not own any of the at...
34.2K 993 43
You are a strong young woman, Y/N Hanzer, who escaped from the Underground City with your best friend, Greg Schneider. But one day, Commander Erwin S...