When good meets evil•K.T.H✔️

By StarHols

'I have feelings for the man I'm meant to kill.' More

1✖️Death wish
3✖️Just curious
4✖️Curiosity killed the cat
5✖️Weaker link
6✖️I promise
7✖️Fuck boy
8✖️Top class actors
9✖️What is innocence
10✖️Insane but intelligent
11✖️Psychopaths
12✖️ Bitter sweet
13✖️Gucci
14✖️Yoshi vs Peach
15✖️He's always staring
16✖️I should run
17✖️Last thread
18✖️Set up
19✖️Small world
20✖️Virgin
21✖️The little flirt
22✖️Softer shell
23✖️Safe in your arms
24✖️Armed and ready
25✖️Destination Unknown
26✖️Trigger let loose
27✖️His lips
28✖️Uncomfortable ride, comfy lap
29✖️Invite
30✖️Dress to seduce
31✖️Sleep with me?
32✖️Asleep alone, awake together
33✖️Fight not distract
34✖️Dance with me
35✖️Reunited
36✖️I care for her
37✖️Fragile
38✖️Sweet but psycho
39✖️True colours
40✖️The great escape
41✖️Typical love story
42|END|✖️Give her some air
|EXTRA|Sexual⚠️
|AN|
Just a blessing

2✖️7 Rings for 7 Kings

4.8K 182 56
By StarHols

"Sit down Lizzie, we have a lot to talk about."

— — —

I awkwardly sat down, fiddling with my fingers in anticipation.

I've been assigned to several missions in my life, but this one is important.

"So." Sir began.

"Before I set you the task Lizzie, I need to make sure you know the consequences."

I slowly nodded my head, already knowing what he's going to say. I've been through it one million times.

"These men are very dangerous, extremely dangerous."

I shuffled in my chair uncomfortably. Like I said, I'm experienced with aggressive people. However, a feeling of anxiety crept upon me. These men are dangerous. The most dangerous.

"They're manipulative, don't fall for any sympathetic story."

"They're smart. They could out smart this company easily."

"They're skilled with their equipment. Once there is a gun in their grip, you are the most gullible one."

He looked at me, silently asking me for approval.

"And... who will I be working with sir?" I questioned with confusion. How can I fight these alone?

"No one. You'll be working alone Lizzie, you're my most experienced agent. You just need tactics." He said smoothly, as if my job is just to stroke a couple puppies.

Honestly.

I need to rethink my life choices.

"So Lizzie. You're probably wanting to know more?"

"Yes Boss." My voice was just an audible whisper.

"These seven men...they're known as the Bangtan boys. The most powerful mafia group in Korea. They own a mansion, located somewhere in this city; that's what I need you to find out. None of us know their full features, all we know is that all seven of them wear identical rings."

He causally slipped a sheet of paper before my eyes. I scanned the photo, the ring was gorgeous. It had a large black jewel boxed into the silver circle; it was incredibly eye catching that's for sure.

"Take it. Keep it on you at all times. Always look at everyone's hands, if they have this ring, they're bangtan." Boss mentioned in a stern tone.

"How do I know where to find them and know what they look like?" I asked. This role isn't very clear in my mind.

"The truth is, barely anyone knows what they look like. Always hoods up, unless they're in disguise. You've probably walked past them already."

Chills raced down my spine. It's sick to think that I might have walked past these psychopaths during my short time being here.

"Can't people just identify them by their rings?" That's what tricked me. If you want to find them, just look for the rings right?

"Only I know about that. I have a history with the lads, you can't tell anyone about the ring. Do you understand?" His tone became strict. I knew this was serious.

"Yes Boss."

Hold on.

He didn't answer my other question.

"How do I know where to find them?"

He chuckled, I couldn't help but feel embarrassed. Was that a stupid question?

"You can work that out."

And with that, he got up and left the room; still leaving me with many questions.

— — —

Unknown POV

"He's onto us again." A deep, manly voice spoke.

"When will he learn to give up?" Another chuckled.

"We will just have to clear him from our path. Then we can carry on." A malicious smirk grew on the third mans face.

"Her." The first corrected.

"Her?"Several questioned.

"Even better." The final man licked his lips while smirking.

———

Back to Lizzie's POV

It was late, the streets were empty. Only just lit up by the creepy antique lights. This part of Seoul gives me the shivers, it's so run down and the crime rate is high down here.

I usually try to avoid this route, but tonight I felt like I wanted to pop into the coffee shop at the end of the street. It's been a stressful day, a lot of information to take in at once.

As I opened the door to the coffee shop, it was surprisingly quite busy. It's 11:27pm, why is everyone up and out so late?

Then again, why am I up so late?

Full honesty, I don't know either.

"Oo, Lizzie, the usual is it?" A sparkling smile welcomed me.

"Rose! I didn't know you worked the late shifts? And yes please!" I smiled back leaning on the counter.

I scanned the room, it was a quaint little cottage, cute fairy lights hanging from the ceiling. The tables were scattered around, vintage white with rustic touches. This is totally my aesthetic.

Everyone seemed to be having a nice time, possibly catching up with family or just reading the newspaper. You'd never guess the back story to this city, everyone seems so happy and genuine. It's like no deaths even took place recently.

Or maybe they just don't know Seoul's true colours.

Suddenly, my eyes met a pair of dark luminous ones. A man was sat in the corner, phone in his hands, drinking a coke. Then bosses words rung though my head.

'Always hoods up. Unless they're in disguise.'

I just shook the thought off and broke the contact. Why would a mafia killer sit in a coffee shop anyways, they should be too busy hiding bodies. I gag at the thought.

Rose returned with a hot drink in her hands.

"Here you go. Enjoy!" She delivered a bright smile again, god I love this girl.

"Thanks Rose." I flashed her a goofy smile and walked over to find a table.

I sat down, tucking my chair in to get comfortable. I felt eyes burn into my face, causing me to look up in curiosity. There he was again, the mysterious bloke in the corner, bloody hell. Take a photo, it'll last longer.

I started to feel uncomfortable, his gaze was intense, so I trailed my sight to my phone. Acting distracted.

Fifteen minutes had passed and I successfully drank my drink. I paid the bill, bidding Rose goodbye.

I sharply turned around, only to be met by a tall figure.
His cologne lingered up my nose. Mint.

I almost stumbled in surprise, until I felt a pair of hands grip my waist; holding me up.

I looked up to see my saviour Prince Charming.

Haha.

Prince Charming my ass.

The same creepy guy looked down on me, I managed to get a full glimpse of his face.
I can't lie, he was handsome.

He smirked, letting go. Still holding eye contact.

"Sorry." I mumbled, ready to get out.

He bent down to whisper in my ear. His deep voice travelled through my mind.

"Don't worry about it sweetie. Just keep in mind..."

He took a breath. Cold air hitting my neck.

"You have to watch where you're going around here."

And with that, I walked out, not acknowledging him at all.

✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️

EDITED TO THE BEST OF MY ABILITY.

I feel like the first few chapters are the most difficult to write because nothing exciting happens; I just have to introduce everything which isn't very interesting.

I hope y'all doing well.

-Star

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

293K 8.3K 25
❝ Just like a promise, They were meant to break❞ STORY BY DYSNA FICTION <Please read book 1 first>
189K 5.2K 19
You as an secret agent who was sent to protect BTS...Unable to love you were the most trusted ... when you were on your job everything went wrong Rea...
20.1K 2.4K 34
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐄 𝐆𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐒𝐇𝐈 𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐈𝐒 𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐑 𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐊'𝐒 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐋, 𝐍𝐎 𝐖𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐍 𝐈𝐒 𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄�...
16.6K 906 13
[ COMPLETED ] "kill agent jeon jungkook" • "understood."