GRUVIA ONESHOTS

By JuviaFullbuster234

ALL SHORT STORIES OF LOVELY SHIP OF GRAY X JUVIA. HIGHEST RANKING 1st in Fairy Tail (28/06/2020) More

(L)NAP TIME
ONLY YOU CAN SEE ME
GRAY'S BET
I KNOW THIS RAIN
DRUNK CONFESSION
LIKE FATHER; LIKE SON
MESSED UP
CHIBI GRAY-SAMA
HER CHILDHOOD SUPERHERO
RUINED FIRST KISS
HAIR CLIP
RECONCILE
CRAVING
MY BEST FRIEND'S SISTER
MY BEST FRIEND'S SISTER 2
MY BEST FRIEND'S SISTER 3
MIKA'S DAY OUT
FAT
LET'S SETTLE DOWN
SECRET AFFAIR
NECKLACE
SURPRISE
MISUNDERSTANDING
MOVING IN
UNKNOWN BOND
UNKNOWN BOND 2
UNKNOWN BOND 3
UNKNOWN BOND 4
LUCKY
♥️♥️♥️ I LOVE YOU ♥️♥️♥️
CAFE LOVE
JERZA - BABYSITTING
TRIP
TRIP II
TRIP III
TRIP IV
SECRET GIRLFRIEND
MIKA'S GIFT
LET'S START ALL OVER AGAIN
SINGLE PARENT 1
SINGLE PARENT 2
MOON AND STARS
'THE FUTURE' 1
NEW LIFE 1
"100 KISSES"
WIFE'S LOVE
FIRST PERIODS
DAY I- HOME
DAY II- ALLURING
DAY III- PERVERSE
A/N : SHARE YOUR OPINIONS
DAY IV:- SUGARS
DAY V:- POSSESSION
DAY VI:- FAILURE
DAY VII:- EUPHORIA
HIS QUEEN I
HIS QUEEN II
HIS QUEEN III
HIS QUEEN IV
SENSEI, MY LOVE I
SENSEI, MY LOVE II
SENSEI, MY LOVE III
HIS QUEEN V
SENSEI, MY LOVE IV
Memory Loss I
Memory Loss II

WANTING

3.3K 85 5
By JuviaFullbuster234

Even though Gray Fullbuster didn't give his answer to Juvia, the relationship between has surely changed since the rebandment of Fairytail and victory against the Alvarez empire.

Juvia didn't push him instead waited for him to open up his true feeling on his own accord as she knew what his answer would.

Just she wants to satisfy her desire of listening it from her beloved's mouth.

Over the time, Gray has gotten so used her advances like unexpected hugs and other quirks that now it has became a part of his life which he secretly enjoyed and wished for little further advances on her part.

And his wish came true in the form of a quick and chaste kiss on his cheeks from Juvia which neither of them expected to happen.

Once after defeating the notorious bandits in the forest during their mission alone, Juvia praised her Gray-sama as usual.

Even though he didn't show that he was moved by it deep down he was swelled up with pride whenever she praises him.

He also knew after every praises he would be hugged by her which didn't mind actually as he grown used and loved it.

But what happened actually was she tip-toed and gave him that innocent kiss on his cheek which made him feel warm.

He began to stammer, "Ju...Juvia..what's this?" He blushed hard.

Seeing his expression, Juvia smiled and exclaimed happily, "That's a reward for defeating those tough bandits and for Gray-sama's display of bravery."

Gray touched his gifted cheek, "That's an easy job. Who would reward anyone like this?"

Juvia reply made his heart skip a beat, "Juvia would reward her Gray-sama like this for any work he does."
She winked at him and made way to their guild.

"Yeah...yeah...anything you say." Gray shrugged it off as usual as if he wasn't bothered by it, which made Juvia think she has messed up again.

But little did she know this was enough to hike Gray's determination.

He decided he would do anything to get those lips against his cheeks again without letting go of his pride.

From that day onwards, Gray tried all means to earn that kiss from her without anyone knowing his intentions.

And he did succeed to get one or more kiss from her at times after finishing any petty jobs.

Juvia was too innocent to analyze Gray's desirable thoughts as past experience spoke on her behalf, she knew he was just putting up with her advances nothing much.

As this continued for a long time, Gray made sure this matter was kept only in between them but his bad.

Their small kissy session became obvious to the girls as they caught Juvia wetting Gray's cheeks much to her joy.

They wondered when they became an item without their knowledge.

So once Juvia was alone from Gray, they decided to clear their doubt.

"Hey Juvia, what were doing there with Gray?" Lucy smirked.

"Oh Lucy-san, did you see that? It's nothing like what you think. It just a small habit of mine to reward Gray-sama for his chivalry works." Juvia said with heart in her eyes.

"What is so much chivalry in cleaning the store room?" Cana asked with a blank expression.

"So since, when this stuff is going on?" Erza asked her.

"For 2-3 months, Juvia guess', but Gray-sama doesn't seems much interested by it. He might think Juvia is annoying him once again." Juvia's happy mood soon changed to a depressing one.

'Is she nuts? That idiot surely likes it.' The girls thought in unison.

"What makes you say this Juvia?" Mira asked her in worried tone.

"Because after giving the kiss, Gray-sama looks so unmoved and brushes off as if it meant nothing. He doesn't speak about that at all." Now Juvia comically tearing up.

"I don't think that the case. He likes it Juvia, that's why, he keeps on doing some random helping stuffs just to grab your attention and get kissed by you." Lucy consoled her.

"Is it, Lucy-san? What makes you say like this?" Juvia asked her with a small hope.

"Yeah, even I have been observing him for sometime. Before whenever, we finish a mission as a team he would be happy but in recent missions, he just doesn't seem to happy even after finishing it easily." Erza shared her piece of mind.

"Moreover, that idiot never likes to do cleaning stuffs but just to grab your attention, he doing those things as well. This shows he wants your lips all the time." Cana grinned making Juvia blush.

"Wait if you don't believe, we will prove it to you. See for few days, don't go near him, do all the talking stuffs just don't kiss him fine, until I say you to. You will get your answer Juvia." Mira smiled and Juvia agreed to it.

As per Mira's plan, their doubts were confirmed Gray was doing these things just to earn a kiss from Juvia.

At first, he thought Juvia didn't want to kiss him just because these were petty job which he felt weird.

Then he took tough mission with her to show his bravery, then too she didn't acknowledge him with his reward.

This was making Gray lose his mind as he was so much addicted to her kiss that he began to show withdrawls.

As true to her words, Juvia refrained herself from doing any stuffs even if her Gray-sama was in pain.

After 2 weeks of not getting want he desired for, he decided to try one last time and if not successful he will directly ask her what's wrong with her behavior.

So after helping out a lost boy get back to his home, the duo were now sitting in the guild's bar and conversing while the girl's were at the other table watching them.

"Juvia, looks like we left the boy back to his home safely." Gray remained casual in front of her.

"Yeah Gray-sama, Juvia was worried that's why, she told you we must take him back to his home. Thank you for helping." Juvia smiled.

"That was easy task, no need to thank me." Gray blushed and began to scratch his cheeks and pointed it hoping she will grasp the meaning.

"Whatever you say, Gray-sama" Juvia chuckled and left him. Gray looked down and was wondering what happened here.

Juvia went to sit with the girls and occasionally Gray was stealing glances at her.

"So Juvia, what do you say? Our assumptions was right, isn't it?" Lucy grinned making Juvia blush.

"We know it was right, we saw how he directly pointed out his intentions by poking his cheeks.
     Atta girl Juvia, you kept your words and didn't comply to fulfill his wishes." Erza praised her.

"Its about time he, himself will agree that he wants your kiss. Just wait till the evening." Cana smirked and threw her arms over Juvia's shoulders.

"Hope so guys.." Juvia smiled.

All those denials was making Gray's mind crazy and he decided he will confront her.

So he made way to the girl's table, "Juvia, come with me. I need to talk to you." He grabbed her wrist and led her out.

The girls were cooing on this sudden gesture making Juvia blush.

Outside the guild, he and Juvia were standing under a tree and pinned her against it and kept his arm above her head.

"Juvia, what's wrong with you? Is something bothering you?" He asked her in concern without breaking the eye contact.

"No Gray-sama, Juvia is fine. What makes you say that Juvia is bothered by something?" She asked him.

"You are not yourself. It looks like you are trying to change." He said after thinking of a correct word to handle this situation.

"No Juvia is not. She is being herself. If that's what is bothering then let go of her." As Juvia tried to escape from the cage.

Gray leaned much forward just few inches away from her lips and said in a husky voice, "Then why are you not kissing me? Why did you stop doing that?"

Both Juvia and Gray blushed and she began to stammer, "Gray-sama..what happened to you?" She touched his forehead.

"Juvia, I miss those kiss on my cheeks. Let me be honest, I Love You, Juvia. I was not able to say these words because I was scared I might ruin the perfect moment you dreamed of.
   That's why, I needed time to say in a perfect moment but I guess, I did ruin it." Gray began to caress her cheeks.

"Juvia, don't you want to kiss me anymore. Did you give up on already? Sorry……." Before Gray could finish his sentence, Juvia sealed her plumpy, juicy lips against his rough yet soft lips capturing their first kiss together (on lips).

Gray was shocked as he never expected her to kiss his lips but nevertheless, the responded back now he was sure, he is going to get addicted to this kiss as well.

"I Love You, Gray-sama. Just Juvia was playing along with the girls to find your intentions whether you really liked it or just putting up with my advances. Now it looks like Gray-sama really loves my kiss." Juvia giggled making Gray blush.

"Not only your kiss but you as a whole, Juvia." Now he kissed her lips once again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.2K 803 13
A short story about Gruvia Juvia finally realizes the fact that Gray only sees her as his comrade
28K 928 28
A Fairytail fan fiction about graylu And nali, and rowen and mixus and everman and jerza and lyvia and Gale I do not own the fairytail mashima owns...
1.2K 53 19
Gray and Juvia two people inlove living the best life a couple can with there hot love, but love has problems especially when Lyon Vastia is doing wh...
7.3K 236 14
Gray-Sama! Juvia called. She couldn't help but enjoy every moment with him. Even if they weren't dating.