CRYBABY || KIM TAEHYUNG ๐Ÿโœ”๏ธ

By seokprinceu

COMPLETED "When I saw you crying I just want to hug you tight and tell you that everything's gonna be alright... More

AUTHOR's NOTE
โ—โ€ข1โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข2โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข3โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข4โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข5โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข6โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข7โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข8โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข9โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข10โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข11โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข12โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข13โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข14โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข15โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข16โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข17โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข18โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข19โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข20โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข21โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข22โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข23โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข24โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข25โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข26โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข27โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข28โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข29โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข30โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข31โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข32โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข33โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข34โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข35โ€ขโ—
โ€ขโ—36โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข37โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข38โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข39โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข40โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข41โ€ขโ—
TAEHYUNG's PAST [#8]
โ—โ€ข42โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข43โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข44โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข45โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข46โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข47โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข48โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข49โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข50โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข51โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข52โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข53โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข54โ€ขโ—
Q&A AND I LOVE YOU
The Answers to your Questions
โ—โ€ข55โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข56โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข57โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข58โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข59โ€ขโ— [#3]
โ—โ€ข60โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข61โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข62โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข63โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข64โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข65โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข66โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข67โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข68โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข70โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข71โ€ขโ—
NOT AN UPDATE BUT PLEASE READ.
โ—โ€ข72โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข73โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข74โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข75โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข76โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข77โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข78โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข79โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข80โ€ขโ— [#1]
โ—โ€ข81โ€ขโ— [#2]
โ—โ€ข82โ€ขโ— [#4]
โ—โ€ข83โ€ขโ— [#5]
โ—โ€ข84โ€ขโ— [#6]
โ—โ€ข85โ€ขโ— [#7]
โ—โ€ข86โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข87โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข88โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข89โ€ขโ—
EXTRAS!: Soeun with Namjoon
โ—โ€ข90โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข91โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข92โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข93โ€ขโ— (End)
FACTS ABOUT CRYBABY๐Ÿ”ฎAPPRECIATION/CLEARING UP YOUR QUESTIONS! โค๏ธ

โ—โ€ข69โ€ขโ—

11.8K 444 333
By seokprinceu

Soeun was always cute in Taehyung's eyes. The way she got shy when Taehyung was being too touchy with her, the way her eyes sparkled when she talked about her favourite book, the way Soeun let out a snort when she was laughing too much.

Taehyung was smiling as he stared at Soeun that was eating chocolate while watching the television. He let out a yawn and went to hug Soeun like a teddy bear. Soeun blinked, looking at Taehyung that was putting his head on her lap.

"Soeeeeeeun, I'm soooooooo tired," Taehyung yawned again as he looked at Soeun. Soeun chuckled, "Yeah, of course you are, you played video games with Jimin until 4am yesterday..." Soeun trailed, brushing Taehyung's messy bed hair as Taehyung covered his mouth with his hand, letting out a yawn again.

Soeun was chewing chocolate as her eyes focused on the television. Her favourite actor was on the displayed on the screen. She started squealing as she took a bite on her chocolate.

Taehyung was closing his eyes about to sleep again but as soon as he heard Soeun let out those inhuman noises, he opened his left eye, looking at Soeun.

"Ah!" She gasped when Seo Kang Jun winked at the screen, she started giggling when Seo Kang Jun smiled. "So handsome..." Soeun sighed dramatically as she took a bite again. Taehyung frowned looking at the screen.

"Who? him?" Taehyung looked at the television, his face squeezed in disgust. Soeun let out a giggle again as she nodded, eyes sparkling. Taehyung snickered and rolled his eyes. Soeun kept on smiling as she was eating her chocolate. Taehyung pouted.

"Sooooooeun, I want a chocolate too!" Taehyung whined, wiggling his legs a little to gain Soeun's attention but, Soeun just hummed as she almost shoved the chocolate to Taehyung's cheek, because her eyes were still glued to the screen. Taehyung frowned, mouth open agape in disbelief.

"Too handsome..." Soeun whispered, as she took the chocolate back and put it inside her mouth. Taehyung's frown only went deeper when he heard that.

"What?" Taehyung said in a low voice. Jealousy began to wash over him. His eyes turn dark. He gritted his teeth as he moved his head from Soeun's lap. He glared at the television.

"Soeun," Taehyung called, "Mm?" Soeun nodded, barely paid Taehyung any attention as her eyes stayed on the screen. Seeing this, Taehyung let out a snicker.

"Your boyfriend is here and you're saying that?" Taehyung said sighing as he looked at Soeun. Soeun looked smitten as she gazed at the television.

Letting out a groan, Taehyung took the remote and turned off the television, which earned a surprised gasp from Soeun. "Eh? Hey! I was watching that!" Soeun said, looking at Taehyung in disbelief.

"Taehyung, give it back!" Soeun complained, trying to take the remote from Taehyung. Taehyung shook his head and smiled cheekily. "Noooo." Taehyung teased.

"You-" Soeun grunted and climbed to Taehyung's body as she looked straight into Taehyung's eyes. Taehyung blushed when Soeun slowly went closer.

"Soeun? What are you doing?" Taehyung said in a small voice. Soeun's actions made Taehyung stunned, stuck, frozen in place as he gazed at Soeun. Soeun didn't say anything as she went even closer to Taehyung.

Taehyung didn't move as he waited for Soeun to kiss him, he closed his eyes and wait patiently. Taehyung puckered his lips. Seeing this, Soeun's eyebrows were knitted together as she smiled softly.

Soeun's bit her lips as she held herself from letting out a snort. Soeun's arms smoothly went to Taehyung hands. Then she successfully stole the remote from Taehyung.

"Yeah!" Soeun beamed happily as she moved away from Taehyung and quickly turn on the television. Taehyung's mouth open in disbelief again as he looked at his childish girlfriend.

Taehyung's eyes went wide when he saw Soeun placed a kiss on the remote. "My baby!" She said and hold the remote protectively in his hands.

Soeun took chocolate that was neglected at the sofa and chew on it. She hummed in delight and smiled, wiggling when the sweetness hit her body.

Taehyung let out a breath of disbelief when Soeun looked at the television with love eyes. Taehyung gritted his teeth in jealousy.

Taehyung never wanted to smash a perfectly fine television so bad before.

Taehyung hissed and pulled Soeun's legs, "Ah?!" Soeun let out a surprised yelp. In a blink of an eye, Taehyung was hovering over Soeun. "Hey." Taehyung said as his eyebrows narrowed, eyes darken as he looked at Soeun.

Soeun gulped, looking at Taehyung. "How come the remote got a kiss but not me?" Taehyung said in a low voice. Soeun blinked. "What?" Soeun let out.

"I want a kiss too." Taehyung said as he kissed Soeun hard, Soeun's eyes widen in shock, she was too shock to kiss back. Taehyung let out a groan when Soeun didn't kiss him back.

"Kiss me, Soeun. Kiss me back." Taehyung whispered in a low voice again. Taehyung broke the kiss and looked at Soeun. Soeun gazed back at Tsehyung and Taehyung neared his face to Soeun.

They are looking each other before connecting their lips again.

"Hm!" Soeun gasped when Taehyung bit her bottom lip and nibbled on it. Taehyung let out a low growl when Soeun tasted sweet and chocolatey.

'It's so sweet, fuck I don't want to stop.' Taehyung thought and he took this opportunity to slip his tongue into Soeun's mouth. He was exploring every corner of her mouth with his tongue.

Taehyung was desperately devouring Soeun's sweet taste. Fuck, the sweet taste that made Taehyung lose his mind. Taehyung always felt he would go crazy every time he kissed Soeun.

But this time, Taehyung felt like he was going insane. Soeun tasted extremely sweet because she ate chocolate. She was luring him in.

Soeun's eyes went wide when he felt Taehyung's tongue inside her mouth. It almost flew out from its sockets. Taehyung hands went to the back of Soeun's neck, pulling her closer.

"Mm!" Soeun said between the kiss and Taehyung answered with a hum.

"Ah.. sweet," Taehyung break the kiss, only to let out a low growl. He locked their lips again. "Hm, so sweet." Taehyung whispered against Soeun's lips. Soeun's cheeks turned red, closing her eyes as she felt Taehyung's lips moved so swiftly with hers.

Taehyung groaned as he placed his hands on Soeun's waist, grabbing her close until there's no space between them. Soeun decided to let Taehyung lead her, she put her arms around Taehyung's neck.

Taehyung didn't showed the sign to stop.

Taehyung was needy.

The kiss was different than their other kisses. It was more heated and passionate. "A-Ah," Soeun accidentally moaned out when Taehyung nibbled on her bottom lip. Hearing this, Taehyung's eyes flew open as he looked at Soeun.

When Taehyung looked at Soeun's red and swollen lips, he finally gained his senses. He let out a gasp, his face turned pale.

"Fuck... Soeun." Taehyung moved himself from Soeun as he let out a shaky sigh. He quickly gave some space between him and Soeun. "Oh no... I didn't mean to do that, I didn't mean to rush you..." Taehyung babbled as he ruffled with his hair in worry. "I'm- I'm sorry, Soeun..."

Soeun sat down when Taehyung sat down. "What? Why are you apologizing?" Soeun frowned, still blushing as she looked at Taehyung.

Taehyung whined, "I- I felt like I rushed you- s-sorry I didn't-" Taehyung said as a tear escaped his eyes when he met eye with Soeun.

"W-What- Tae, wait-" Soeun began, "N-No... I'm sorry- so-" Taehyung babbled in panic and this made Soeun started to panic too.

"Kim Taehyung!" Soeun snapped, holding on both of Taehyung's cheeks, placing his head on her palms. "Taehyung, look at me." Soeun whispered and Taehyung finally stopped talking when Soeun wiped his tears.

"Taehyung, you crybaby..." Soeun chuckled when Taehyung sniffles. "What are you talking about? I liked it!" Soeun blurted out what's on her mind because Taehyung looked as if he did a crime.

Taehyung blinked as the corner of his lips slowly turned to a smirk. Soeun gasped as she blinked rapidly in nervousness because of what she just blurted out. When she saw Taehyung's smirk, her nervousness grows.

"Hmm? You liked it?" Taehyung said suddenly in a low voice, but it was an octave lower than before. "hm? jagi?" Taehyung said again as he started to hover Soeun again, Soeun was red as tomato.

"You like it, hm?" Taehyung whispered, kissing her cheeks. Soeun nodded and let out a small smile. Seeing this, Taehyung smiled too. "Why are you smiling?" Taehyung giggled.

Soeun shook her head and giggled again. "I just think it's cute that you got jealous over a remote..." Soeun snorted out and let out a laugh. Taehyung hummed as he looked at Soeun again, grinning softly.

"Can I kiss you again- wait why should I ask? You're already mine." Taehyung said, smirking as he kissed Soeun again. "My beautiful darling." Taehyung chuckled and kissed Soeun's cheek. Soeun was blushing as she looked at Taehyung.

Taehyung smiled warmly as he kissed Soeun's eyes. "Your pretty eyes," He whispered. Soeun closed her eyes when she felt Taehyung's lips made contact with her eyes.

"Your cute little nose," Taehyung kissed Soeun's nose and Soeun giggled as she scrunched her nose. "Your puffy cheeks." Taehyung giggled as he placed a kiss on Soeun's cheeks as he playfully bite it. Soeun let out a yelp as she laughed.

Taehyung just looked at Soeun with his warm eyes again.

Taehyung eyes moved to Soeun's Soeun's neck, his eyes darken in anger when he saw the red mark that was still evident at her neck. "That fucking bastard," He gritted his teeth.

Taehyung ran his fingers around Soeun's neck. Soeun was breathing heavily in nervousness. "How dare he... How dare he touched my girl..." Taehyung growled out. "If I see him again, I will kill him, for sure."

Soeun touched Taehyung's cheek and Taehyung looked at Soeun. Taehyung smiled and leaned to her touch, while gazing at Soeun so lovingly.

Taehyung sighed. "I'm so sorry I wasn't there to protect you..." Taehyung said, Soeun shook her head, "It's alright, I'm okay... I know how to defend myself too, you know?" Soeun smirked confidently.

Taehyung smiled, "I will remove this... disgusting mark from your neck." Taehyung whispered and Soeun blushed. "Will you let me?" Taehyung asked.

"You trust me, right? I would never hurt you." Taehyung whispered softly. Soeun nodded. "Soeun, may I?" Taehyung asked softly. Soeun blinked, but she nodded.

"Don't worry, I won't- I won't hurt you, Soeun." Taehyung said again. "Trust me, I'm just going to remove this ugly mark with mine, is that okay?"

Soeun smiled and touched Taehyung's cheek, she nodded again. "There'd never been a time where I don't trust you, my love." Taehyung smiled and kissed Soeun's forehead.

"As I thought, I very much love the nickname... It makes me flutter." Taehyung sighed and smile at Soeun, blush was evident on his cheeks. Soeun smiled at Taehyung.

Taehyung laced his hand with Soeun's and kissed the other side of Soeun's neck which has no mark on it. Soeun let out a gasp.

Taehyung was peppering kisses on Soeun's neck. Soeun let out a audible whimper. "From now onwards, you will forget about the disgusting incident that happened to you..." Taehyung mumbled.

"...and it will be replaced with this moment of you and I." Taehyung whispered against Soeun's ear. Soeun shuddered at Taehyung's deep voice, she only managed to nod.

"Call me... Call me that again." Taehyung said again and put his forehead against Soeun's. "Call me 'my love', hm?" Taehyung put his forehead on Soeun's neck now.

Soeun giggled as she ran her fingers in Taehyung's hair. "My love... My love, Taehyungie." Soeun called and Taehyung sighed in delight.

"Yes, I'm yours, I'm your lover." Taehyung let out a chuckle and he ran the tip of his tongue on Soeun's neck. Soeun let out a breath as she flinched because she was shocked. Seeing this, Taehyung immediately stopped his actions.

"Sorry, did I startled you?" Taehyung asked softly as he rubbed Soeun's cheek with his thumb. Soeun nodded, "Mm, but I'm okay." She said in a small voice.

"Really?" Taehyung whispered. Soeun nodded again as her face turned beet red. "Yes." Soeun looked at Taehyung and Taehyung touched Soeun's face gently. Taehyung's expression suddenly sadden when he remembered what Jackson did to Soeun.

"You're so vulnerable... God I love you so so much, I'm sorry I let that happen to you..." Taehyung said, eyes watering with tears as he began to sob.

"You sure cry a lot today do you?" Soeun chuckled as she wiped Taehyung's tears using her fingers. Taehyung shook his head, sniffled as he looked at Soeun.

Soeun smiled as she gazed at Taehyung. Soeun's heart was fluttering, she can't help but felt that Taehyung was being extremely adorable right now.

"I- I feel weird when I'm with you, Soeun..." Taehyung began and Soeun tilted her head. "You make me feel a lot of emotions..." Taehyung mumbled and Soeun smiled at this.

"Is that a bad thing?" Soeun asked in a small voice while tilting her head. Taehyung shook his head violently in response, his eyes went wide in shock.

"What? No no it's not!" Taehyung said while Soeun just smile. "Um it is a good thing! Really! R-Really good-" Taehyung began to panic once more and Soeun hugged him tight.

Of course Taehyung immediately hugged her back.

"That's good... That's really good." Soeun smiled, still hugging Taehyung tight in her arms. "You felt different emotions when you're with me..." Soeun said.

"That's really great..." Soeun said and she lifted her head forwards to kiss Taehyung's forehead. Taehyung let out a delighted giggle. "I guess?" Taehyung shrugged, smiling to himself.

Soeun too, she was smiling so brightly as she gazed at Taehyung. Taehyung cleared his throat and went even closer to Soeun and hugged her.

"Soeun... Can I continue..?" Taehyung whispered after like 20 seconds, breaking the comfortable hug. Soeun's eyebrows jumped at this. "Huh?" Soeun looked at Taehyung questionably.

"I... I want to leave a mark on you..." Taehyung trailed. Soeun looked at Taehyung for a moment before she blushed again. Taehyung's eyes went wide, because Soeun's whole face was red, the tip of her ears were slowly turning red too.

"Can I?" Taehyung placed his lips near Soeun's ear as he whispered. "Go ahead..." Soeun nodded while covering her eyes with the back of her hand.

Taehyung smiled as he moved Soeun's hand from her face. Taehyung touched Soeun's face as if it was made out of glass.

Vulnerable. Taehyung thought. So vulnerable. Taehyung smiled warmly as he slowly placed his lips on Soeun's neck, Soeun closed her eyes letting herself relax when...

"I think the fuck not." Yoongi snapped. Taehyung and Soeun immediately looked at the door and they met with six pairs of glares.

______________________________________

*slowly hiding behind a wall* I know, I know what y'all gonna say! ☹️ "Didn't Nairu-san said that she will put her phone away?! Why is she updating?? You were supposed to be studying!!! 🤦😑"

Well actually I have two weeks of break! 😅 Now I have a week left, so I figured I will put my phone away after the break! Because I don't wanna spend holiday phoneless 😝 So yeaaaaaah I think I will update more, (I hope, because I didn't even start the next chapter lol no worries I'll be writing soon! 😅😂) but not all the time because I'm busy on cleaning the damn house *sigh* 😭 life is so boring thank god I got y'all in my life, you guys made my life so so much better 💕

Anyways did you see what I did there? 😉 things get a little smutty in chapter 69 HOHOHOHOHOHO I HOPE YOU ENJOYED HEHEHEHEHEHE 😂😂😂💕💕💕💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

396K 20.4K 57
Started: 23. Apr. 18 Completed: 27. Jan. 19 Taehyung is asked to help his best friend (and secret crush) Jimin to move in together with his...
218K 8.7K 45
A story where a girl starts crushing on her classmate Kim Taehyung. Will she ever end up with him? When all he ever see her is as his bestfriend. Wil...
982 44 29
โœจ๐šƒ๐šŠ๐šŽ๐š”๐š˜๐š˜๐š” FF โœจ "I thought it was just a crush but it is not.. You are precious to me Jeon" Kim. Kim had a crush on his childhood friend Jeon. A...
186K 10.3K 34
{Completed} A story where Taehyung is a single dad who is unaware of his feelings for a certain boy, the boy he hasn't met for years. What will happ...