CRYBABY || KIM TAEHYUNG 🍁✔️

Od seokprinceu

COMPLETED "When I saw you crying I just want to hug you tight and tell you that everything's gonna be alright... Více

AUTHOR's NOTE
●•1•●
●•2•●
●•3•●
●•4•●
●•5•●
●•6•●
●•7•●
●•8•●
●•9•●
●•10•●
●•11•●
●•12•●
●•13•●
●•14•●
●•15•●
●•16•●
●•17•●
●•18•●
●•19•●
●•20•●
●•21•●
●•22•●
●•23•●
●•24•●
●•25•●
●•26•●
●•27•●
●•28•●
●•29•●
●•30•●
●•31•●
●•32•●
●•33•●
●•34•●
●•35•●
•●36•●
●•37•●
●•38•●
●•39•●
●•40•●
●•41•●
TAEHYUNG's PAST [#8]
●•42•●
●•43•●
●•44•●
●•45•●
●•46•●
●•47•●
●•48•●
●•49•●
●•50•●
●•51•●
●•52•●
●•53•●
●•54•●
Q&A AND I LOVE YOU
The Answers to your Questions
●•55•●
●•56•●
●•57•●
●•58•●
●•59•● [#3]
●•60•●
●•61•●
●•62•●
●•63•●
●•64•●
●•65•●
●•66•●
●•67•●
●•69•●
●•70•●
●•71•●
NOT AN UPDATE BUT PLEASE READ.
●•72•●
●•73•●
●•74•●
●•75•●
●•76•●
●•77•●
●•78•●
●•79•●
●•80•● [#1]
●•81•● [#2]
●•82•● [#4]
●•83•● [#5]
●•84•● [#6]
●•85•● [#7]
●•86•●
●•87•●
●•88•●
●•89•●
EXTRAS!: Soeun with Namjoon
●•90•●
●•91•●
●•92•●
●•93•● (End)
FACTS ABOUT CRYBABY🔮APPRECIATION/CLEARING UP YOUR QUESTIONS! ❤️

●•68•●

10.5K 402 326
Od seokprinceu

Taehyung was finally out of the hospital and it was earlier than expected because the doctor said Taehyung was really strong and his body healed surprisingly fast.

All of them at school and Taehyung was getting a headache because of the not-so-quiet-whispers. Taehyung's lips were pressed into a thin line in annoyance. Soeun was beside him, walking together.

Taehyung was still carrying Soeun's bag even though Soeun said it was okay. Like usual, Taehyung threw his water bottle to shut her up.

"I told you the rumours were real! They are dating!" A girl hissed as she talked to her friends. "Wow, she's so lucky..." The girls glared at Soeun with jealousy.

"But you can't deny that Minju was prettier than her–" Her friends shushed her and looked at Soeun. "I don't agree with what you just said... Besides, didn't you heard the rumours? That lunatic almost killed Taehyung!" Her friends gasped at this.

"I think Soeun is cuter than Minju though." A guy said and Taehyung shot him a death glare, making the boy gulped in fear. Soeun smiled as she grabbed on Taehyung's arm.

Taehyung looked at Soeun. "It's a bit noisy, right?" Soeun said in a small voice. Taehyung nodded. "I don't know why are people so interested in us... They just can't mind their business." Taehyung said and Soeun giggled.

Soeun pulled Taehyung's tie so they can be at the same height. She went close to Taehyung's ear. "Of course they are interested, I'm dating you." Soeun giggled. Taehyung blushed.

"If I were them, I might acted the same way..." Soeun laughed a bit, rising her eyebrows multiple times. Taehyung looked at Soeun and let out a fond, "What?" He smiled at Soeun playful behaviour.

"It's true!" Soeun giggled again. "Just look at you, you're soooooo handsome!" Soeun said with a huge smile in her face and placed Taehyung's face in her palms.

Taehyung smiled, blush was evident on his cheeks. "What am I going to do with you, hm?" Taehyung said and squeezed Soeun's cheeks.

Taehyung suddenly gasped when he felt dizzy. Taehyung held his head as he stumbled back. "Taehyung?!" Soeun said, panicked as she grabbed on Taehyung's arm.

"Argh," Taehyung let out. "It hurts..." suddenly, massaging his temples. Soeun gasped as she too massaged Taehyung's temples. Soeun looked at Taehyung worriedly. "Hurts? Do you want me to take you to the infirmary? Wait— is the infirmary opened already— did you a-ate before—" Soeun began to panic. Taehyung shushed Soeun lightly.

"Darling," Taehyung called but Soeun didn't hear him. "Did you ate? God I should've cook you breakfast—" Soeun babbled. "My darling, Soeun." Taehyung called again, this time he placed his palm on Soeun's cheek and she immediately stopped talking.

"You're worsening it... Let's just go to class okay? I'll sleep there... besides I don't want to leave you alone..." Taehyung chuckled and smiled a little at Soeun's caring side.

"Taehyung if you're sick.. You have to–" Taehyung shook his head. "No... I want to be with you, Soeun..." Taehyung said in a small voice. Soeun let out a sigh and she eventually nodded.

Soeun held Taehyung's hand tight, bringing him to the classroom while Taehyung was still holding his head. His head was throbbing.

Soeun ignored all of the judging stares and whispers as she went to their seats while still holding Taehyung's hand. Soeun didn't know what was the big deal anyways.

She is dating with Taehyung, so what is the problem?

Jimin went to Taehyung and Soeun's seat. "Hi–" He frowned when he saw Taehyung holding his head. "Hey, what's wrong?" He asked.

"Taehyung, are you okay?" Jimin said worryingly as he patted Taehyung. Taehyung smiled a little as he nodded. "Yes... I'm fine. My head is hurting, I just need to sleep a little." Taehyung said and Jimin rubbed Taehyung's hair softly.

Taehyung slowly closed his eyes but he let out a groan when the pain in his head strikes again. "Taehyung, are you sure you don't want to go to the infirmary?" Soeun asked worryingly.

"Yes, I'm– ARGH!" Taehyung let out a loud groan and he was breathing heavily. "Hurts... my head... hurts..!" Taehyung said in a slightly panic voice.

"What?! Let's go! Let's go to the infirmary now!" Jimin said in a panic voice too as he carried Taehyung on his back, running towards the door with Soeun following behind him. Jimin bumped into the teacher at the door.

"Now Park Jimin where do you think you're going—" Mr Hwang started, "Don't you see Taehyung is sick? Get out of my way!" Jimin snapped and ran. Soeun looked at the teacher and bowed. "I'm so sorry!" She said quickly and went to chase Jimin but the teacher stopped her.

"Soeun, let them. You stay here in class!" Mr. Hwang said, "You've been missing classes for days now!" Mr. Hwang snapped angrily and glared at Soeun.

"But I–" Soeun began to talk again but Mr. Hwang cut her off. "No! One person is enough. Go and sit down, we have class." Mr. Hwang said in a low voice.

Soeun frowned and sighed as she took heavy steps to her seat. She looked at the empty space beside her. Soeun sighed again and looked at the front where Mr. Hwang was teaching.

She groaned in annoyance because she already study the topic months ago, thanks to Namjoon's help. She also completed the exercises a few weeks ago. Soeun secretly shot a glare at Mr. Hwang.

"You didn't even know what happened days ago." Soeun grumbled under her breath. She rolled her eyes, annoyed as she tapped her pen on her notebook.

Soeun sighed. Her mood immediately went downhill. She was swinging her feet, waiting for the lesson to end.

•••

After felt like infinity, the lesson finally ended. Soeun had submitted the exercises to Mr. Hwang. Soeun tried hard not to throw the book to his face because after all, she is the 'good student with flying colours'.

Soeun put all her stuff in her bag, picking up Taehyung's bag too. She took their bottles and flew out from the classroom to run to Taehyung.

But Soeun's tracks were stopped when someone grabbed her arm. Soeun yelped and turned to look at whoever that was.

Soeun frowned. "What– go away!" Soeun yelped when the person tighten his hold to Soeun's arm. "Jackson, what the– Don't touch me!" Soeun gritted her teeth in anger as she tried to free her hand from Jackson's hold.

"We. Need. To. Talk." Jackson said in a low voice but Soeun wasn't afraid anymore. She shot Jackson a death glare. "No we don't! Let go of me!" Soeun said, frowning deeply.

"Please..." Jackson suddenly begged, eyes full with sadness. Soeun looked at Jackson with disgusted expression. "What is wrong with you?" Soeun frowned.

"Please, it won't take long.. I just need to talk to you for a bit..." Jackson said in a broken voice. Soeun groaned and looked at her watch. Soeun let out an annoyed sigh. "Fine, but no funny business!" She said while glaring at Jackson. Jackson nodded.

"C-Can w-we go to t-the rooftop for some p-privacy?" Jackson said, voice croaked. Soeun secretly rolled her eyes. "Can't we just talk here?" She snapped angrily.

Jackson looked around, people were looking at them with curiosity. Those good for nothing busybodies... Soeun sighed. "Fine." Soeun grumbled and began walking towards the rooftop, but she stopped on her tracks.

"You walk at the front, I will walk behind you." Soeun said and Jackson just looked at her dumbly. Soeun motioned him to walk in front of her. "Oh okay." He nodded.

Jackson secretly smirked.

•••

"— It turns out the sprite was actually vinegar like I didn't know Yoongi was such a crackhead!" Jimin said and Taehyung laughed while wiping his tears.

"Jin was this close to kill him!" Jimin laughed as he coughed for a bit because he was laughing way too much. Jimin cleared his throat. "By the way, where is Soeun?" Jimin asked.

"I don't know. She should be here by now right..? The class is over..." Taehyung trailed. "Hold on a second..." Taehyung took out his phone and looked at the GPS app. He frowned.

"Where is she going?" Taehyung groaned as he bit his fingers. He frowned as he looked at the screen. Soeun was heading towards the rooftop. Seeing this, Taehyung's frown only went deeper.

"Jimin, Soeun is heading to the rooftop." Taehyung said, "What? But she messaged me she will come here immediately after the lesson finished..." Jimin whispered as he looked at Taehyung's phone.

"After the lesson finished? Then she was supposed to be here 15 minutes ago..." Taehyung hissed. Anxious, he gave Soeun a call, but Soeun didn't answered her phone.

Taehyung had a bad feeling about this.

•••

"Hurry up and spill what you want, I have other things to do." Soeun said, looking at Jackson with completely uninterested eyes. Jackson was taken aback, seeing the weak girl he bullied the most changed drastically.

Jackson let out a sigh.

"Soeun— I- I like you..." Jackson blurted out, he tried to say this as sincere as he possibly could to melt Soeun's heart. In response, Soeun only frowned and squeezed her face in disgust.

"And I don't. I hate you. I have a boyfriend." Soeun snapped and she noticed that Jackson looked at her with the eyes she couldn't describe. Jackson suddenly went close to Soeun. He looked angry. Meanwhile Soeun move backwards while glaring.

"You don't understand! I said I like you!" Jackson barked and fisted Soeun's collar making Soeun flinched a little while looking at Jackson with a hint of timid in her eyes.

Jackson smirked. "This is what I like. You being scared to me and submissive. It's damn cute." He trailed with a low voice.

"You petty piece of shit. Let go of me!" Soeun screamed, as she held Jackson's hand that was fisting her shirt. Jackson just smirked as he pushed Soeun to the wall and trapped her with putting her hands up as he pinned on them.

"But I guess you being sassy is also nice. Because it fucking turns me on." Jackson said, smirking as he licked his lips. Soeun sent him a death glare.

"I wanna fuck you so bad baby, until you forget that stupid protective boyfriend of yours." Jackson said and Soeun spitted on his face. "Let go of me!" Soeun shouted. Jackson let out a chuckle as he sucked Soeun's neck, making her gasp and she let out a scream of fear.

"No..! Tae–"

Jackson laughed. "Calling for your boyfriend? Are you stupid? It's hopeless, he's not even here!" Jackson mocked and Soeun frowned in disgust.

Soeun struggled to get out from Jackson. She let out a hopeless whimper, her eyes were letting out tears. Jackson smirked at her reaction as he continued sucking Soeun's neck.

Soeun was crying because she felt disgusted with all that is happening. Soeun tried to move her hands but it was no use, so she looked down.

Soeun let out a sigh.

"I said let go of me you disgusting motherfucker!" Soeun gritted her teeth and kicked on Jackson's manhood. Jackson let out a groan and fell on the ground while holding his manhood.

Soeun held her neck that was tainted by Jackson. "Don't ever get close to me ever again!" Soeun shouted and rubbed the spot. "Fuck, I wish I can cut out this part off me..."

Jackson let out a groan again. "You swore..." Jackson chucked. Soeun smiled at Jackson mockingly when he met her eyes. "Yeah, I swear but I just don't." Soeun replied with a monotone.

"I still like you—" Soeun let out a scoff, "Crazy bastard." She simply said and she looked at her phone. There were five missed calls from Taehyung. She immediately dialed Taehyung.

"Tae—?" "Soeun! I'm on my way!" Taehyung said in a panicked voice. Soeun could hear his loud footsteps through her phone. "Tae, I'm—" Soeun cut herself off when Jackson began to stand up and went towards her.

"When exactly will you learn?!" Soeun gritted out, pressing on her taser and stabbed it to Jackson, making him yelled in pain. He fell to the ground shaking as he felt electricity all over his body.

The rooftop door opened with a loud bang.

"Soeun!" Taehyung quickly brought Soeun in his embrace protectively. He and the boys frowned when they saw Jackson laying on the ground, shaking.

"Darling, are you okay?!" Taehyung asked and Soeun nod, smiling. Taehyung took a look at her face, placing his palm on her cheeks. "Are you okay Soeun?!" Jin shouted in panic. "I'm fine, I'm fine!" Soeun giggled when all of her friends looked at her with worry.

Jin stormed towards Soeun and held her face and then her arms. "Are you sure you're okay?!" Jin yelled again. Soeun nodded, "Yes, I'm fine, really!" She replied with a smile this time.

"Why is that bitch on the ground?" Taehyung snorted at Jackson's pitiful state. "Oh... I beat him up." Soeun said as she let out an awkward chuckle.

"He didn't hurt you—" Taehyung stopped talking when he saw a red mark at Soeun's neck, he slowly touched it and Soeun flinched.

Taehyung blinked as his eyes slowly turning into anger. He stormed to Jackson and fisted his collar harshly. Soeun gasped.

"Did you touched her?!" Taehyung screamed in anger. Jackson just smirked as he let out a chuckle, he wasn't shaking as violently as before.

"How." *punch "dare." *punch "you." *punch "touch." *punch "my." *punch "girl!" Taehyung shouted as he was out of control, he was angry as he punched Jackson mercilessly. Jackson let out a groan of pain.

Taehyung was screaming loudly as he continued punching Jackson. "Shouldn't we stop them?!" Jin shouted in panic. "I don't mind if Jackson gets beat up that bad but if this continues, he'll die!" Jin said and Jungkook stepped in, he grabbed on Taehyung's arm.

Taehyung didn't budge and he was still punching the shit out of Jackson. "Hyung, stop!" Jungkook shouted but he couldn't stop Taehyung from punching Jackson.

At that time Soeun knew he was definitely out of control. Soeun back hugged Taehyung immediately, "Taehyung! calm down, calm down!" Soeun yelled as she grabbed on Taehyung's arm that was continuously sending Jackson punches.

"Taehyung..!" Soeun shouted again. "That's... That's enough... I'm okay... I'm really okay..." She begged as she still hugging Taehyung with all her might. Taehyung was still screaming and sending punches to Jackson.

"Taehyung, stop... You're... You're scaring me..." Soeun cried out while still hugging Taehyung. As soon as Soeun's cries reached Taehyung's ears, he immediately stopped.

Taehyung turned to look at Soeun. She was crying. Taehyung immediately hugged Soeun tight. "Oh Soeun... darling... Don't cry... I'm sorry I have scared you... I'm sorry I made you cry... This is all my fault..." Taehyung said and Soeun hugged him back and shook her head.

Namjoon couldn't hold it anymore. This time, he wanted to shove Jackson in jail with his own hands. Yoongi grabbed Jackson by the collar as he dragged him to the door.

"Let me go! Let me go!" Jackson shouted when he felt himself getting dragged with the back of his collar by Yoongi. Yoongi let out a snicker.

"Not a chance." He grumbled under his breath and still dragging Jackson towards the door. "It hurts!" Jackson shouted. Yoongi let out a laugh. "Oh really? That's even better. Now shut your mouth."

"Where are you taking me?!" Jackson roared. Yoongi clicked his tongue. "You're quite loud for someone that attempted rape twice huh? Of course I'm bringing you to jail, sweetie." Yoongi answered with a sweet tone and he scoffed afterwards.

"Jail?!" Jackson yelled in panic.

"Yeah this time you are really going to jail, how about you rot in jail with your little bitch, Minju? At least you won't be lonely in there." Yoongi snickered.

______________________________________

Some of you want Soeun's revenge on Jackson so here you goooooooo. Sorry if there's no cutesy stuff here, It must be boring hehehe because I have an idea of this chapter hohoho. I hope I didn't disappoint you huhu

Oh anyways! I think I won't be able to update anymore (because this time I think I will really putting my phone away after I finished my data) I won't be able to update like MONTHS. If you want to wait for the next 'CRYBABY' update, please don't remove it from your library 😅 And if I got luck, I'll try to update!

I'm super busy nowadays and I was really really grateful I got to updateee hihi!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! ❤️

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

139K 7.4K 35
Taehyung moves to a new city with his father. There he meets and befriends Jimin. They both become so comfortable with one another and wish to be tog...
3.1K 177 29
About a story where a boy named Choi Beomgyu is a very close friend of Kang Taehyun. Beomgyu hasn't realized his own feelings for Taehyun this whole...
961 44 29
✨𝚃𝚊𝚎𝚔𝚘𝚘𝚔 FF ✨ "I thought it was just a crush but it is not.. You are precious to me Jeon" Kim. Kim had a crush on his childhood friend Jeon. A...
677 55 11
This book follows Seokjin and Namjoon after all the hectic things that happened from 2014 to 2020, its time everything settles down, at least that's...