Marvel Oneshots - Book 1

By atlasscrumpit

A collection of avengers x reader one shots. Any request you have you can add onto the first page of this boo... More

Details
Loki - Slave
Tony - Monster
Peter - Secrets
Loki - Promise
Bucky - Hide
Bucky - Mission
Steve - Promise
Bucky - Don't let go
Steve - Promise 2
Avengers X Reader - Master!? Hell no
Avengers x Reader Part 2
Sam - Missed you
Thor - Escape
Hulk/Bruce - Lose
Wanda x Reader - Remember me. Please
Stephen x Reader - Messed Up Together
Quill x Reader - 57 times
Avengers x Reader Part 3
Mantis x Reader - Love?
Lady Loki x Reader / My gift
Loki x Reader - Unworthy
Venom/Eddie x Reader
Natasha x Reader - Secret Garden
Clint - I'll see you on the other side
Tony - Adore
Mystery Character - Bad Liar/Part 1
Bad Liar Part 2
Hela - Rebellion
Hela part 2 - Safe
Pietro - Secrets
Bucky - Fluffy fluff
Pietro - Secrets part 2
Bucky - I'll protect you
Avengers - Happy Ending?
Thor - Star
Thor/Avengers part 2
Thor/Avengers Part 3
Stucky x Reader
Stucky x Reader part 2
Peter X Reader. Numb
Peter X Reader Part 2
Loki x Reader - Lost memories
Loki - Escape
Escape part 2
Loki - Little One
Steve - Criminal
Bucky - Monster
Stucky x Reader - Vampire au
Bucky - Flufffffyyyy fluff
Bad Liar Part 3
Loki - A down day
Stucky x Reader - vampire part 2
Bucky - Endgame
Loki - Werewolf
A/B/O au x Reader
Loki - Werewolf part 2
Pietro - Secrets part 3
Bucky - I'll protect you Part 2
Stephen - Golden
Stucky x Reader
Loki - Monsters together
Loki - Blue
Bucky - Darkness
Thor/Avengers part 4
Loki - Monsters Together part 2
Stephen - Golden Part 2
Avengers x Reader
A/B/O part 2
Loki - Blue part 2
Clint - Family
Venom/Eddie x reader
Natasha - Casanova
Bruce - Always
Steve - Escape Hell
Steve - Escape hell part 2
Tony - New Body
Puppet Master - part 1
Puppet Master - Part 2
Bucky - Unconscious
Bucky - Crazy
Bucky - Demon
Avengers - Broken Betrayal
Broken Betrayal part 2
Crazy - Part 2
Puppet Master part 3
Avengers - 'They'
Crazy / Alternate ending
'They' Part 2
Loki - Safe
Avengers - Protect you
Steve - Core
Marvel x reader - Blood
Protect you - Part 2
Bucky - Recover
Loki x Reader - Object
Loki - Object, part 2
Loki - Object , part 3
Loki - Just a voice
Just a voice - Part 2
Bucky - I'm sorry
Steve - Movie?
Bucky - Who needs me?
Bucky - After
Thor - Goodbye
Avengers - Hydra
Avengers - Carmen
Bucky - Hello Blackbird
Bucky - Daughter
End?

Loki - part 2 - Good girl

15.2K 392 134
By atlasscrumpit

(Warning. Violence!)

"Loki?" You mumbled as you looked around a dark empty room.

"Loki!?" You shouted again when there was no reply.

"You're precious king isn't here." You heard a rough voice grumble. Light filled the room and you gasped as you saw three rough-looking men in front of you. You tried to move away but your hands were chained down.

"Took a lot to capture the King's little pet." One man spat as he gripped your hair and laughed when you yelped in pain.

"I think that's quite enough." You heard a voice say as a tall man dressed in black came up to you.

"We wouldn't want to ruin such a pretty thing." He said with a sickening smile. You struggled in your chains as you whimpered.

"Shh, you won't be harmed. That's my promise. Tell us everything you know and you won't be harmed." He said as you looked at him in fear.

"What are you to the King hmm?" He said as he held your chin roughly in his hand.

"A pet? A guard? Or a whore?" He said as the men laughed at the last part. You grabbed his hand in your teeth and bit down hard. He shrieked in pain and leapt away from you. He stood up and slapped you across the face. You kept your face looking down and away from him. He knelt again and grabbed your hair roughly making you look at him.

"Heal it!" He hissed as he shoved his injured hand at you. You kept your mouth and eyes tightly shut.

"Heal it or I will let these three men have a little fun with you." He hissed again as a tear escaped your eye. You opened your eyes and licked his injured hand and watched it heal over. He hummed in satisfaction as he ran his hand through your hair making you cringe.

"Obey me and we won't have a problem. I'm your new master and you listen to me." He said in a sickeningly sweet tone.

"I listen to no one." You whispered as he looked at you.

"What did you say?" He growled as he grabbed your hair again.

"I said. I listen, to no one!" You screamed the last part as you summoned all of your power. The chains melted from your wrists as you leapt at him. You used your claws and slashed his throat. The three other men looked at you in fear.

"Your turn." You said wickedly and you leapt at them and turned their body to ash. You stormed up into the light, your body blazing and shining brightly. You looked around and saw what looked like a village. They all screamed in fear as they looked at you.

"Monster!" One woman shouted, you went into a rage as you screamed and burnt everything for at least 2 miles.

"I'm not a monster!" You screamed letting out your strongest blast. White filled your vision and you blacked out again.

-

You felt ash beneath you as you opened your eyes and looked around. All you saw were burnt buildings and... innocent people you had killed.

"No..." You whispered as tears fell from your eyes.

"No, please." You whimpered as you hugged yourself and fell on the floor. You sobbed as your wings burnt a circle around you.

"Y/N!" You heard a voice shout in the distance. You couldn't bring yourself to look up, or even care.

"Little one please, I need you to calm down. I can't get to you through these flames." He shouted desperately, you just sobbed more and more. You heard Loki growl and let out gasps. You feel a hand wrap around you and hold you tight as Loki growls and hisses. You looked up to see him in his blue form, his skin burning from touching you. The flames started to dull down as you looked up at his face. You immediately calmed down and let the flames go out so he wasn't hurt.

"I-I'm sorry." You whispered weakly, he stroked your cheek softly as you leaned into the touch.

"I h-hurt you. I'm sorry, please forgive me." You cried as he smiled softly and kissed your forehead. He tried to pick you up but he hissed in pain.

"Guards help us both back to the castle." He growled out and nodded. You fell into unconsciousness again and later woke up in the castle. You were alone in Loki's bed as you got up and tried to look for him. A maid walked in with some water.

"Where is King Loki?" You rushed out as she flinched.

"T-The throng room." She stuttered out and you ran out of the door. You ran as fast as you could and burst into the throne room seeing Loki sitting regally on his Throne. He wasn't in his blue form anymore but his wounds still hadn't healed. You gasped when you saw him and ran to the throne. You dropped to your knees and began apologising over and over again. He placed his hand on your wrist and helped you up.

"You don't need to do that little one." He said smiling he lead you as you straddled his waist on the throne. You ran your hand over his face where a small burn was.

"My wounds will heal little one." He whispered.

"No, I did this to you. I can undo it." You said as you placed your lips on the small burn on his face. It healed over slowly and you made your way down to his neck where you kissed the small wounds and licked over the bigger ones. He hummed as his hand found its way to your hair and he tangled his fingers into it. You took his coat off slowly and wrapped it around yourself as you kissed down his shoulders and his arms healed over. You touched his chest gently and looked up at him.

"T-This may make it easier." You whispered as you leaned up and leaned into his face.

"M-May I?" You whispered as he answered by placing his hand on your neck and guiding you into a passionate kiss, all of his wounds healed over. You leaned in more as you whimpered into the kiss. He devoured every sound you made and the kiss became more possessive. He grabbed your waist and deepened the kiss. You broke apart for a small moment.

"Mine." He growled possessively into your ear as you joined lips again. You began to feel exhausted as you pulled away and looked at him, you yawned hugely as Loki chuckled. He caressed your cheek and smiled fondly at you.

"You've done so much for me little one. Rest, you're safe in my arms." He said as he lead your head to rest on his chest. You sighed in comfort as you yawned again and snuggled into his body.

"Sleep pet. I'm not going anywhere." He whispered as you nodded and fell asleep.

-

Loki ran his hands through your hair as you slept. He leant back into his chair, there was a pounding at the door. He placed a spell over you so you would hear nothing, only the sound of his heartbeat. He petted your head as he shouted for the intruders to enter.

"My King." They said as they kneeled and Loki nodded to them.

"We have word that all of the rebellion has fallen." One of the men said as Loki smiled proudly and stroked your head.

"Thanks to my new pet." He smirked as they looked at him with confusion.

"A rare Pheonix has fallen into my possession. No one will be able to stand against us." He said as he dismissed them. He took the spell off you and you slightly heard a conversation outside of the door.

"We have to kill that Pheonix so we can get to Loki and kill him." One grumbled as the rest agreed. You shot up from your comfortable position and looked around.

"They are traitors." You whispered as Loki looked at you.

"They want to kill me to get to you." You whispered as you finally looked at Loki. Rage filled his eyes as he began to stand, he held you and placed you on the throne as he leaned down and kissed you.

"So good for me. Behave little one." He whispered as you smiled and nodded. He stormed out of the throne room and you snuggled up on the throne and faced your head towards the door like the obedient creature you were. But only to Loki. Loki came back as guards dragged the other men in. You smirked and looked up as the men scowled at you.

"You lied to your king." Loki said as he stood in front of the men.

"The executioner is going to have a fun day." Loki said with a wicked grin.

"We will kill that ugly pet of yours!" The man hissed at you, you began to get up but Loki held his hand up sensing your anger.

"There will be none of you left to do it. I will kill every one of you!" He shouted as he singled for the guards to take the men out. He came back to you and placed his hand on your cheek stroking it again.

"Such a good girl for your master." He praised you as you smiled and leaned into his touch.

"Why did you trust me?" You whispered as your smile fell. He moved you over and he sat back on his throne with you straddling his lap.

"I trust you little one, I know how loyal you are to me. And I to you." He said as he smiled at you. You returned the smile and nuzzled into his neck drowning in his scent again.

"Smell so good." You mumbled as he chuckled.

"Did they hurt you or touch you?" He mumbled as you looked at him.

"One hurt me a little and he kept touching my hair and face. He threatened for the others to use me and have fun with me." You muttered as you hid your face in his neck once more.

"I was scared, all I wanted was you." You whimpered as he held you tightly.

"You are mine do you understand little one?" He said possessively.

"Yes of course." You said as you looked up and kissed him gently.

"Say it." He whispered caressing your cheek.

"I'm yours, no one else's. Just yours." You said as you nuzzled into his hand.

"Good girl."

(Do I have problems? Yes. Do they make me an awesome writer? Fuck yeah! And yeah I'm a lil kinky)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

557 45 14
A collection of my one-shots (mostly Loki) that I write when I should be sleeping. Most of them are mature because the more tired I am, the more sick...
78 2 6
Just a bunch of oneshots with many characters from all of Marvel. I hope you all read and enjoy my first book.
357 4 18
A collection of One-Shots I have made over the 2 years i have been writing them. WIll add more as i make more. Includes both XReader and XOC (Male...
956 14 15
A collection of One-shots and Preferences from the best and my favourite universe ever created!!! Tony Stark Steve Rogers Loki Laufeson Thor Odinson ...