Marvel Oneshots - Book 1

By atlasscrumpit

A collection of avengers x reader one shots. Any request you have you can add onto the first page of this boo... More

Details
Loki - Slave
Tony - Monster
Peter - Secrets
Loki - Promise
Bucky - Hide
Bucky - Mission
Steve - Promise
Bucky - Don't let go
Steve - Promise 2
Avengers X Reader - Master!? Hell no
Avengers x Reader Part 2
Sam - Missed you
Thor - Escape
Hulk/Bruce - Lose
Wanda x Reader - Remember me. Please
Stephen x Reader - Messed Up Together
Quill x Reader - 57 times
Avengers x Reader Part 3
Mantis x Reader - Love?
Lady Loki x Reader / My gift
Loki x Reader - Unworthy
Venom/Eddie x Reader
Natasha x Reader - Secret Garden
Clint - I'll see you on the other side
Tony - Adore
Mystery Character - Bad Liar/Part 1
Bad Liar Part 2
Hela - Rebellion
Hela part 2 - Safe
Pietro - Secrets
Bucky - Fluffy fluff
Pietro - Secrets part 2
Bucky - I'll protect you
Avengers - Happy Ending?
Thor - Star
Thor/Avengers part 2
Thor/Avengers Part 3
Stucky x Reader
Stucky x Reader part 2
Peter X Reader. Numb
Peter X Reader Part 2
Loki x Reader - Lost memories
Loki - Escape
Escape part 2
Steve - Criminal
Loki - part 2 - Good girl
Bucky - Monster
Stucky x Reader - Vampire au
Bucky - Flufffffyyyy fluff
Bad Liar Part 3
Loki - A down day
Stucky x Reader - vampire part 2
Bucky - Endgame
Loki - Werewolf
A/B/O au x Reader
Loki - Werewolf part 2
Pietro - Secrets part 3
Bucky - I'll protect you Part 2
Stephen - Golden
Stucky x Reader
Loki - Monsters together
Loki - Blue
Bucky - Darkness
Thor/Avengers part 4
Loki - Monsters Together part 2
Stephen - Golden Part 2
Avengers x Reader
A/B/O part 2
Loki - Blue part 2
Clint - Family
Venom/Eddie x reader
Natasha - Casanova
Bruce - Always
Steve - Escape Hell
Steve - Escape hell part 2
Tony - New Body
Puppet Master - part 1
Puppet Master - Part 2
Bucky - Unconscious
Bucky - Crazy
Bucky - Demon
Avengers - Broken Betrayal
Broken Betrayal part 2
Crazy - Part 2
Puppet Master part 3
Avengers - 'They'
Crazy / Alternate ending
'They' Part 2
Loki - Safe
Avengers - Protect you
Steve - Core
Marvel x reader - Blood
Protect you - Part 2
Bucky - Recover
Loki x Reader - Object
Loki - Object, part 2
Loki - Object , part 3
Loki - Just a voice
Just a voice - Part 2
Bucky - I'm sorry
Steve - Movie?
Bucky - Who needs me?
Bucky - After
Thor - Goodbye
Avengers - Hydra
Avengers - Carmen
Bucky - Hello Blackbird
Bucky - Daughter
End?

Loki - Little One

19.8K 454 118
By atlasscrumpit

(This is weird and solely just self-indulgence. But y'all will probs like it.)

You woke up with a loud gasp in a large throne room that was destroyed. You couldn't remember anything at all, where were you? Who were you...?

"What was that sound? Go and see!" You heard a snake-like voice demand. Your hearing was dull, pain surrounded your body. A large man came behind a large piece of concrete you were stashed behind.

"Just a peasant slave my King." He grumbled looking at you with disgust.

"Bring them out here." The supposed 'king' shouted back. He roughly grabbed you by your hair and dragged you out of your pool of blood. He threw you at the King's feet as you gasped to get your breath back. He placed cold metal under your chin and made you look up at him.

"My my you are a beautiful little thing aren't you." He said smirking. You couldn't even concentrate.

"What is your name?" He demanded as you looked at him silently.

"Speak." He hissed as you tried to form a word but you began coughing up blood, you gasped as you tried to support yourself.

"Pathetic." One of the men chuckled as he kicked you making you fall onto your side.

"Enough." The King said holding up his hand. You felt fire spread throughout your body, burning pain and heat. You gasped for air but nothing was happening. You knelt up from the floor and your eyes began glowing. There was a blinding pain in your back as you screamed in agony, your body was glowing brightly as the king and his guards stepped back in shock. White filled your vision as you passed out.

-

You were in metal chains with fiery wings sprouting from your back. Small feathers covered your face and body, you had long nails or claws. Your teeth were pointed, sharp and dangerous. You woke up with blurred vision as you whimpered.

"Shh, I know dear." You heard a voice say as you felt a hand on your cheek, you nuzzled into the coolness of his hand, and the hand went away as quickly as it came. You whimpered at the loss of comfort.

"I have never met a Phoenix in my life. Such beauty." He said as his hand went back to your cheek, you sighed as he chuckled and caressed your face more.

"Tell me your name little one." He said as you looked up at him slowly. You tried to move but just heard clanks of metal. You panicked as you tried to move more only to be stopped by chains around your ankles, wrists and bound wings. You whimpered as you pulled and pulled.

"Shh little one you're safe. This is merely to keep me safe until I know what I'm dealing with." He said as he shushed you and caressed your cheek again. You immediately calmed down at his touch and looked back at him.

"I-I don't k-know." You whispered as you closed your eyes and nuzzled into his hand.

"Hmm, certainly an interesting one aren't you." He chuckled as tears started streaming from your face from pain and anger.

"Shh little one it's ok." He said as he knelt and began undoing your chains. You could smell his scent of old books and forests, your face automatically nuzzled into his neck as he chuckled again.

"Now promise you won't bite me if I let you free." He said in his silky voice that made you shiver.

"P-Promise." You stuttered out still nuzzling your face into his neck.

"Good girl." He whispered as he undid the last chain from your wings. You stretched them carefully as he stared in awe at your beautiful wings. He reached out and touched them but flinched back and hissed in pain as it burned him and revealed blue skin.

"S-Sorry." You stuttered as you grabbed his hand and licked the wound carefully watching it heal over. His hand moved from yours to your cheek as his face guided yours to meet his gaze.

"Amazing." He whispered as you blushed lightly.

"My name is Loki little one, King of Asgard." He said as you just stared at him in shock.

"Let's get you out of this dark place." He said as he helped you up and you clung to his side to stable yourself. He led you out of the darkroom and up into the palace.

"Why don't we clean you up." He said as he led you out of the palace and to a small spring of water. He began taking his regal clothing off leaving him in just his undergarments, you blushed as you looked at his chest. He chuckled and walked back to you slowly leading you to the water. All you had on was a ruined white dress, it didn't matter if it was drenched in water. You went to the edge but stopped in fear.

"M-My wings." You whispered.

"It's ok dear I know quite a lot about Phoenix and they are perfectly fine in water." He said smiling as he held both of your hands and lead into slowly into the water. You flinched when it first touched your skin but it soon felt more pleasant as the water reached your chest. You ran your hands through the clear water watching in amazement. You felt one hand on your waist and one on your shoulder, you tensed up at the contact.

"Shh little one, just relax. Let me help you." Loki said as your body began to relax, letting his hands gently begin to clean the dirt away from your body. You leaned back and relaxed into his body as he began running his hands through your hair. He used his magic to heal your wounds the best he would when he finished. You stood away from his body and dove into the water enjoying the coldness on your hot body. You emerged from the water laughing as you opened your eyes and didn't see Loki anywhere.

"Loki?" You asked scared he had left you. You screeched as he jumped up from the water behind you and tackled you into the water. You giggled and clutched onto him as you went into the water, he brought you up moments later as you coughed up some water.

"Sorry love." He said laughing a little. A shiver ran through your body as the water started getting too cold for your usually fiery skin. Loki held your hands and pulled you out of the water, your body immediately began heating up again and your wings glowed brightly once more. You sighed in comfort as you enjoyed the heat returning to your body.

"Come on little one, we will get back to the castle." He said as he placed his large green coat around you, you wrapped it around you and almost drowned in the smell of him. He lead you back to the castle and into a large room, he lead you to the huge comfy bed.

"I must attend some business darling. But I want you to go to sleep while I'm gone. I'll have some bring some food for you." He said as you nodded and relaxed into the bed. You hugged his coat close to you as he kissed your forehead and stood up.

"I guess I'm not getting that back." He said chuckling as you smiled and nuzzled into the coat.

"See you soon little one." He said before grabbing his helmet and leaving. You fell asleep almost instantly cuddled into his coat and covered with blankets.

-

You wake up too soft knocking on the door. You stand slowly and opened the door to see two servants with a tray of food. They entered and placed the food on a table preparing it for you with some water. They were whispering to each other quietly, and they look frightened of you. You decided you wouldn't scare them anymore and sat on the bed in silence until they were finished and left. You stood and went to the food that was prepared and smiled as you smelt the food. You brought it over to the bed and ate every last part, falling asleep again after it.

"Y/N." Someone mumbled as you looked around to where you were.

"Y/N, Y/N, Y/N. Monster, evil, terrible. Burn the monster!" People's voices shouted all around you.

"Monster!"

You woke up with a gasp as you looked around and got your bearings. You wrapped Loki's coat around you tightly as you steadied your breathing. You heard the door open and looked up to see Loki silently coming into the room. He looked at you in shock.

"I thought you would be asleep." He said as you shook your head. He took off his helmet and sat on the side of the bed placing his hand on your cheek.

"What happened, dear?" He asked as you looked at him.

"Y/N..." You whispered, as he looked at you.

"Who's Y/N?" He questioned.

"I t-think that is my name." You mumbled as you remembered the people shouting the name.

"I was having a dream where people were shouting that name, a-and calling me a monster." You whispered as he ran his fingers through your hair.

"You are the furthest thing from a monster. I would know little one." He whispered, you sensed sadness in his toned as you titled your head in confusion. He closed his eyes and his skin began to turn blue, when he opened his eyes they were red. His scent changed, it was similar but with a tinged of coldness. You came closer to him and put your face to his neck enjoying his cold temperature.

"You aren't a monster." You whispered as you moved over and pulled him into the sheets. You tangled your body with his enjoying the coolness against your skin.

"You're so warm." He whispered as he kissed your forehead.

"You're so cold." You whispered back as you nuzzled into his neck even more.

"Get some sleep little one. You're safe with me." He said as you nodded and relaxed into his arms falling asleep.

(I don't know what this is. I am stressed, depressed and obsessed. Idk if yall want a part 2 I'm open to that lemme know!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 45 14
A collection of my one-shots (mostly Loki) that I write when I should be sleeping. Most of them are mature because the more tired I am, the more sick...
336K 7.3K 111
Welcome everyone to my fourth oneshots book! I'm not taking full requests currently but it's okay if you want to suggest a character for me to write...
2.1K 16 21
A collection of One-Shots I have made over the 2 years i have been writing them. WIll add more as i make more. Includes both XReader and XOC (Male...
25.7K 335 26
one shots with all your favorite marvel characters. 𑁍 π“Έπ“ˆ’ 𓂃 taking requests ? [ βœ”οΈ ] - yes ! [ ] - no ; please wait until further notice ! ...