Marvel Oneshots - Book 1

By atlasscrumpit

A collection of avengers x reader one shots. Any request you have you can add onto the first page of this boo... More

Details
Loki - Slave
Tony - Monster
Peter - Secrets
Loki - Promise
Bucky - Hide
Bucky - Mission
Steve - Promise
Bucky - Don't let go
Steve - Promise 2
Avengers X Reader - Master!? Hell no
Avengers x Reader Part 2
Sam - Missed you
Thor - Escape
Hulk/Bruce - Lose
Wanda x Reader - Remember me. Please
Stephen x Reader - Messed Up Together
Quill x Reader - 57 times
Avengers x Reader Part 3
Mantis x Reader - Love?
Lady Loki x Reader / My gift
Loki x Reader - Unworthy
Venom/Eddie x Reader
Natasha x Reader - Secret Garden
Clint - I'll see you on the other side
Tony - Adore
Mystery Character - Bad Liar/Part 1
Bad Liar Part 2
Hela - Rebellion
Hela part 2 - Safe
Pietro - Secrets
Bucky - Fluffy fluff
Pietro - Secrets part 2
Bucky - I'll protect you
Avengers - Happy Ending?
Thor - Star
Thor/Avengers part 2
Thor/Avengers Part 3
Stucky x Reader
Stucky x Reader part 2
Peter X Reader. Numb
Peter X Reader Part 2
Loki x Reader - Lost memories
Loki - Escape
Loki - Little One
Steve - Criminal
Loki - part 2 - Good girl
Bucky - Monster
Stucky x Reader - Vampire au
Bucky - Flufffffyyyy fluff
Bad Liar Part 3
Loki - A down day
Stucky x Reader - vampire part 2
Bucky - Endgame
Loki - Werewolf
A/B/O au x Reader
Loki - Werewolf part 2
Pietro - Secrets part 3
Bucky - I'll protect you Part 2
Stephen - Golden
Stucky x Reader
Loki - Monsters together
Loki - Blue
Bucky - Darkness
Thor/Avengers part 4
Loki - Monsters Together part 2
Stephen - Golden Part 2
Avengers x Reader
A/B/O part 2
Loki - Blue part 2
Clint - Family
Venom/Eddie x reader
Natasha - Casanova
Bruce - Always
Steve - Escape Hell
Steve - Escape hell part 2
Tony - New Body
Puppet Master - part 1
Puppet Master - Part 2
Bucky - Unconscious
Bucky - Crazy
Bucky - Demon
Avengers - Broken Betrayal
Broken Betrayal part 2
Crazy - Part 2
Puppet Master part 3
Avengers - 'They'
Crazy / Alternate ending
'They' Part 2
Loki - Safe
Avengers - Protect you
Steve - Core
Marvel x reader - Blood
Protect you - Part 2
Bucky - Recover
Loki x Reader - Object
Loki - Object, part 2
Loki - Object , part 3
Loki - Just a voice
Just a voice - Part 2
Bucky - I'm sorry
Steve - Movie?
Bucky - Who needs me?
Bucky - After
Thor - Goodbye
Avengers - Hydra
Avengers - Carmen
Bucky - Hello Blackbird
Bucky - Daughter
End?

Escape part 2

9.3K 269 50
By atlasscrumpit

You woke up to Loki carefully shaking you from your sleep. You stretched and yawned as he did the same.

"We have to keep moving. As long as we are on Asgard they will find us, we need to get to the Bifrost." He said as he put his jacket on. You looked at him worriedly.

"It's ok Y/N I wasn't accepted here anyway." He said sadly as he picked you up, you looked into his eyes and you saw he was holding back tears. You climbed onto his shoulders and snuggled into his cheek, he chuckled and patted your head. You both walked out to your horse and Loki placed you onto the horse first and then climbed on himself. You sat between his legs as the horse ran off.

"We will have to move very fast through the kingdom to get to the Bifrost. To make sure no one knows who I am." He said before he turned blue again. You rode faster and faster towards the castle. You clutched onto Loki's leg as he ran through the castle. There was chaos everywhere, you could've sworn you saw Loki laugh while causing all of it. Loki rode as fast as he could when you finally saw the Bifrost coming into view.

"Hold on! We have to get past The Guard." He said as you nodded.

"You aren't passing me Loki." Heimdal said.

"It's not up to you! I am leaving this horrid place!" Loki shouted as he grabbed you as stormed up to Heimdal. You hissed at him and he looked at you with anger. Loki's eyes became redder as you jumped off him and towards the Bifrost. Loki managed to throw Heimdal away from you and froze the entrance. You pressed your paw into the middle of the Bifrost and it activated. Loki quickly grabbed you and you held on for dear life as a bright light surrounded you.

-

"It can't be him."

"It sure looks like him."

"Why is he holding a cat?"

You opened your eyes seeing people surround you, you knew this place. Earth or Midgard. Loki was out cold and you tried to nudge him best you could. You cowered away and whimpered as a woman with red hair and a red dress approached you.

"Shh, it's ok kitty I won't hurt you." She said in a soft voice.

"Wanda are you crazy that cat is with Loki." Tony said as Wanda picked you up carefully.

"Calm down Tony she's/he's just a little cat." She said as she patted your fur. You were still cowering and shaking as you looked at them with fear. You kept meowing hoping Loki would wake up.

"Shh shh, it's alright." She hushed you, you quieted down as you saw a man picking Loki up. You began to whine again trying to get to him. You jumped out of Wanda's arms and jumped onto Loki as the man held him up.

"It's ok we aren't going to hurt him." He said as you stayed on Loki while they carried him. You refused to leave him after all he has done.

"He looks like he's just a teenager." Tony mumbled to Steve as they headed back to the tower.

-

"Shh, kitty! We are just keeping him here until he wakes up, we don't know how dangerous he is." Steve said as he held you at arm's length.

"You have no clue how to hold a cat, Steve." Wanda said as she took you from his arms.

"It tried to scratch me!" He shouted his defence as Wanda held you. You quietened down and stared at Loki through the glass. You whined as you looked at him.

"I know sweetie he will wake up soon." Wanda whispered. Loki began shuffling in his sleep and finally began to wake up. He shot up and his eyes glanced around.

"Y/N!" He shouted as he looked for you. You meowed loudly and he looked at you, he ran up to the glass.

"You're ok!" He shouted as you put your paw on the glass.

"Why do you have me imprisoned!?" He shouted to Steve and Wanda as Tony walked in.

"You don't remember any of us Loki?" Steve asked curiously.

"How do you know my name?" He asked as he looked at them confused.

"You attacked this city. All though you looked much older." Tony said rubbing his face.

"Let me out of this prison, I am no criminal." He said as you meowed as well.

"We will call Thor, but until then you gotta stay in here." Tony said as you hissed at Tony.

"Shut up or I'll throw you in there too." Tony said as Wanda hid you from him.

"Shh, he's just angry." Wanda said as she patted you. You whined as you jumped off Wanda and went up to Loki at the glass scratching at it.

"Let me just change her/him back and then I will stay in this prison of yours." Loki said to them.

"Change her/him back?" Steve asked confused.

"Y/N isn't a cat. It's a long story." Loki sighed. Steve nodded and turned off the power dampeners. You ran into Loki and his hands glowed green as green flooded around you. You finally felt your own body again, you reached out for Loki but you still couldn't walk your legs were still damaged. He leapt for you and hugged you as tight as he could.

"Ok, that's enough love birds. Y/N you haven't done anything wrong, yet. So you can come out." Tony said as you pulled away from Loki.

"Loki I don't want to leave you, b-but I don't want to be in a prison again." You pleaded. He placed his hand on your cheek.

"It's ok, I'm not going anywhere." He said as he nodded.

"I can't walk." You said as you looked at the others. Steve walked up to you and you hid behind Loki.

"N-No! W-Wanda only, p-please." You begged as Steve backed away and Wanda came in. She picked you up and brought you out as the power dampeners went back on.

"She's/He's very injured bring them up to the med bay." Steve said as Wanda nodded, you looked behind and glanced at Loki he smiled at you comfortingly before you left. Wanda placed you onto a bed as you ran your fingers over the soft fabric, you began crying you couldn't even remember the last time you felt a bed.

"Are you ok?" Steve asked as he looked at you.

"I can't remember the last time I felt a bed." You said through tears.

"I need you to take off your shirt." Tony said looking at you, your face paled as you stared at him.

"N-No please." You begged as you backed away.

"Men turn around." Wanda said as they turned away from you. You took your shirt off and Wanda helped cover your chest. (if you have boobs obvi) Tony and Steve turned around, they gasped as they saw the damaged and scars. Steve went to look at your back and gasped.

"Tony." Steve whispered as Tony looked at your back. Tony ran his hand across your back and you yelped in pain.

"Whips..." He muttered covering his mouth.

"Were you tortured?" Steve asked in a hushed voice.

"I deserved it." You whispered back as you hugged the sheets close to you.

"I don't think anyone deserves this Y/N..." Steve said sadly.

"I'll get Banner to come up and he can properly bandage it and take care of your wounds." Tony said as he exited.

"Who are you?" You whispered to Steve who looked confused.

"Steve?" He said as he looked at you.

"Have we met?" You asked looking at him.

"Y/N are you feeling alright?" Wanda asked as she came up to you.

"Where am I? Is this Asgard?" You said, your words becoming more rushed.

"It's ok, you're safe. You're on Earth." Wanda explained.

"How did I get here?" You asked as Wanda and Steve shared a confused glance.

"You came here with Loki." Steve explained as your face creased in concentration.

"Loki, where is he!?" You shouted becoming frantic.

"Hey calm down it's ok. He's safe." Steve said as he held you down.

"Y/N what's wrong?" He said as you struggled against his grip.

"How do you know my name!? Let go of me! I won't let you torture me anymore!" You shouted as Tony and Bruce walked into the room.

"What's going on?" Tony asked as he and Bruce rushed in to help.

"Y/N it's ok, just breath we aren't going to hurt you." Wanda whispered as you calmed down and slowly nodded.

"Y/N this is Bruce he is here to help." Wanda explained as Bruce awkwardly waved.

"I'll need to talk to Y/N alone if that's ok." Bruce said as everyone nodded and left. They watched as Bruce carefully talked to you.

"I can't imagine what she's/he's been through." Steve muttered as he looked at your scared face. After a few minutes later Bruce came out of the room and faced everyone.

"Y/N has many physical injuries, but she/he has a lot of mental injuries." Bruce said.

"So she/he has brain damage?" Steve asked curiously.

"Essentially yes. Not from injury though, she/he spent so long being tortured Y/N lost her/his memories, and essentially her/his mind." Bruce said sadly.

"Are there treatments for this kind of thing?" Tony asked, Bruce, looked down at the floor before he spoke.

"No. In human years she/he spent roughly 500 years in that prison." Bruce said as everyone shook their heads.

"What's that in Asgardian years then?" Wanda asked.

"Thousands of years." He muttered as he made his way back into the room.

(Ok I might eventually do more of this. But I'm starting a real book, and all of my energy will go into that! So I hope y'all aint too mad)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

926 14 15
A collection of One-shots and Preferences from the best and my favourite universe ever created!!! Tony Stark Steve Rogers Loki Laufeson Thor Odinson ...
307K 7K 111
Welcome everyone to my fourth oneshots book! I'm not taking full requests currently but it's okay if you want to suggest a character for me to write...
549 45 14
A collection of my one-shots (mostly Loki) that I write when I should be sleeping. Most of them are mature because the more tired I am, the more sick...
22.3K 307 26
one shots with all your favorite marvel characters. 𑁍 π“Έπ“ˆ’ 𓂃 taking requests ? [ βœ”οΈ ] - yes ! [ ] - no ; please wait until further notice ! ...