CRYBABY || KIM TAEHYUNG ๐Ÿโœ”๏ธ

By seokprinceu

COMPLETED "When I saw you crying I just want to hug you tight and tell you that everything's gonna be alright... More

AUTHOR's NOTE
โ—โ€ข1โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข2โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข3โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข4โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข5โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข6โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข7โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข8โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข9โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข10โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข11โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข12โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข13โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข14โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข15โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข16โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข17โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข18โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข19โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข20โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข21โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข22โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข23โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข24โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข25โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข26โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข27โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข28โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข29โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข30โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข31โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข32โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข33โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข34โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข35โ€ขโ—
โ€ขโ—36โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข37โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข38โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข39โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข40โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข41โ€ขโ—
TAEHYUNG's PAST [#8]
โ—โ€ข42โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข43โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข44โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข45โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข46โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข47โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข48โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข49โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข50โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข51โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข52โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข53โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข54โ€ขโ—
Q&A AND I LOVE YOU
The Answers to your Questions
โ—โ€ข55โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข56โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข57โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข58โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข59โ€ขโ— [#3]
โ—โ€ข60โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข62โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข63โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข64โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข65โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข66โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข67โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข68โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข69โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข70โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข71โ€ขโ—
NOT AN UPDATE BUT PLEASE READ.
โ—โ€ข72โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข73โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข74โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข75โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข76โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข77โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข78โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข79โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข80โ€ขโ— [#1]
โ—โ€ข81โ€ขโ— [#2]
โ—โ€ข82โ€ขโ— [#4]
โ—โ€ข83โ€ขโ— [#5]
โ—โ€ข84โ€ขโ— [#6]
โ—โ€ข85โ€ขโ— [#7]
โ—โ€ข86โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข87โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข88โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข89โ€ขโ—
EXTRAS!: Soeun with Namjoon
โ—โ€ข90โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข91โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข92โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข93โ€ขโ— (End)
FACTS ABOUT CRYBABY๐Ÿ”ฎAPPRECIATION/CLEARING UP YOUR QUESTIONS! โค๏ธ

โ—โ€ข61โ€ขโ—

11.5K 444 239
By seokprinceu

Soeun stood still looking at Taehyung, blinking as she gazed at Taehyung. Taehyung blushed as he bit his lips from nervousness.

"Sure." Soeun said, blushing a little. "But I don't have large clothes for you to wear..." Soeun said again and Taehyung shook his head.

"It's alright, I have brought extra clothes in my bag, I prepared earlier—" Taehyung started.

"You prepared earlier?" One of Soeun's eyebrow jumped as she tilted her head. Taehyung blushed madly as he muttered a small 'yes'.

Soeun looked at Taehyung and smiled.

Taehyung quickly shook his head. "D-Don't worry! I w-won't lay a finger o-on you!" Taehyung stammered and covered his face with both of his hands, his cheeks turned into deep red.

"I didn't said anything." Soeun snorted and let out a laugh. Taehyung let out a groan as he felt himself blushing again. "I know you won't, Taehyung. I trust you." Soeun smiled, holding Taehyung's hands that were on his face.

"Hey, why are you covering your face?" Soeun asked softly and moved his hands away from his face. Taehyung smiled, covering his eyes as he let out a soft chuckle.

Once again, Soeun was struck by Taehyung's smile. "Gosh, your smile..." Soeun said, looking at Taehyung with shiny eyes. Taehyung looked at Soeun and squeezed her cheeks.

"Wow, you're cute..." Taehyung simply said, his smile never leave his face.

"Suddenly?" Soeun laughed and Taehyung put his chin on Soeun's head. Taehyung broke the hug slowly and looked at Soeun again.

Taehyung put his hands on Soeun's waist and gazed at her longingly. "What do you mean suddenly? You're always cute and adorable and pretty—"

"Stop it!" Soeun hit Taehyung's chest, laughing madly. Taehyung smiled fondly when Soeun's laughter reached his ears. He chuckled and put his forehead on Soeun's shoulder.

After a few seconds, Taehyung lifted his head from Soeun's shoulder.

"Ah, Soeun, I got a present for you too..." Taehyung said smiling. Soeun looked a little shocked. "My girlfriend got in the first place in her exams with full marks, I'm so proud of you baby." Soeun blushed, hiding her face in Taehyung's neck.

"Here," Taehyung said, giving her a hair tie with a small tiger on it. "I brought it when I was wandering around the department store the other day."

Soeun awed, as she traced the small tiger with his fingers. She said a small thank you. Taehyung smiled. "Think of this as your protector, it will rawr at anyone who tried to hurt you and scare them away. It will go rawr rawr rawr!" Taehyung said as he literally rawred a few times and giggled.

Soeun smiled and laughed, looking at Taehyung fondly. Soeun sighed, grabbing both of Taehyung's cheeks. "You're too cute, you know that?" Soeun said.

Taehyung laughed, "You're making my heart flutter again..." Taehyung looked at Soeun and she smiled widely. Taehyung looked at Soeun's smile. "Don't..." Taehyung sighed. "Don't smile like that..."

Soeun didn't stop smiling. Taehyung let out a sigh again. "Why... Why do you smile like that?" Taehyung asked as he felt himself getting whipped.

Soeun tilted her head while still smiling. "Then should I cry?" Soeun joked and closed her eyes, let out a sob. "Like this?" Soeun said, laughing a little.

"Oh my..." Taehyung looked at Soeun with a blush on his cheeks. "What am I gonna do with you, Soeun?" Taehyung said softly and hugged Soeun.

"Do you like it?" Taehyung asked when he broke the hug. Soeun nodded. "I love it." Soeun said, grasping the tiger hair tie, looking at it and smile.

Soeun tied up her hair while Taehyung just gazed at Soeun's beautiful features. After she finished tying up her hair in a half, she smiled looking at Taehyung.

"Let me see." Taehyung said, grabbing on Soeun's shoulders, and observe her hair that is now tied up. "Oh, it suits you, I knew I have good taste." Taehyung said proudly, lifting his eyebrows multiple times and Soeun snorted at Taehyung's playfulness.

"Ah, you're so cute! How did I got myself such a cute girlfriend?" Taehyung said, putting his forehead against Soeun. "I must've saved a country in my previous life..." Taehyung said again.

"What?" Soeun laughed and Taehyung was still lifting his eyebrows. "You're so silly..." Soeun chuckled and Taehyung kissed her forehead, smiling.

"Tae, can we go and buy groceries first? I ran out of it and since you're staying over," Soeun looked down, playing with the hem of her skirts, "I-I want to c-cook special j-just for you.." Soeun said, her cheeks flaming hot.

Taehyung shook his head, "Baby, you don't have to—" Soeun tugged on Taehyung's arm, "But.. I want to!" Soeun whined a bit and Taehyung chuckled.

"Alright, alright. Anything for you. Do whatever you want." Taehyung said softly and Soeun hugged Taehyung's arm, swinging it happily. Taehyung let out a fond laugh at Soeun's behaviour.

•••

Taehyung and Soeun arrived at the store. Soeun was walking hand in hand with Soeun. Taehyung frowned as he felt an uneasy feeling in his stomach.

"How about japchae?" Soeun asked but she didn't got any response from Taehyung so she looked at him. "Taehyung?" Soeun called, shaking his hand.

Taehyung was staring at something.

Soeun looked at where Taehyung was looking at. He was looking at the dinosaur shaped nuggets. Soeun chuckled at this. "You want to eat that?" Soeun asked and Taehyung looked at Soeun, nodding, eyes big.

Soeun laughed, her heart beating at Taehyung's cuteness. "Okay." She said fondly and went to take two packets of dinosaur nuggets.

Taehyung was looking at Soeun with a soft smile on his face. But his smile turned upside down when he felt someone watching them.

So Taehyung turned and he saw a man in black looking at them. As soon as the man looked at Taehyung, the man went away. Taehyung tilted his head. Soeun was busy picking things.

"Tae, are you okay? What's wrong?" Soeun asked, her hands full of things. Taehyung looked at Soeun for a moment and shook his head. "No it's nothing.. I'm fine." He said and took the all the things from Soeun's arms, carrying it effortlessly.

Soeun nodded. "If you say so." Soeun said looking at the things in Taehyung's hand, "Is there something I forgot..?" Soeun asked to herself.

"Oh!" She chimed and Taehyung smiled when Soeun hit her forehead with her palm. "I forgot the spices...  hold on, bring those to the cashier!" Soeun said and began to ran off.

"Wait! Don't run off on your own!" Taehyung said, about to chase Soeun, "Tae, wait at the cashier! The line is long!" Soeun answered Taehyung sighed to himself as he began to walk to the cashier with his hands full.

Taehyung was about to go to the cashier, but he saw a little boy trying to reach the lollipop, but he was too short to do so.

Taehyung smiled and went to the boy, "Hey there, do you want hyung to help you?" Taehyung said softly, the boy looked at Taehyung a little and nod. Taehyung carried the boy in his arms band the boy's eyes were shining as he looked at the lollipops.

"Dd-ddoberry!" The little boy said as he picked the strawberry flavoured lollipop. Taehyung put him down on the ground. "T-thank you, h-hyung!" the kid bowed politely and Taehyung knelt to pinched his cheeks.

Taehyung smiled when the kid run off. Then, Taehyung looked back where Soeun had ran off worryingly.

°•°•°

Soeun was humming slightly, her eyes checking the spices that she needed. She smiled when she remembered that Taehyung liked sweet flavour, so she chose a couple of sweet sauces, and put it in her arms.

"Japchae, dinosaur nuggets... sauce... Should I make mini gimbap too..? I have the ingredients... I still have sesame oil right..?" Soeun mumbled to herself.

Soeun gasped when she felt someone choking her from the back. She tried to scream but the men had covered her screams with a cloth. All Soeun's things dropped on the ground and the men cursed.

"Hurry! Go Go!" The men whisper-screamed. "Grab her!" He said. "H-H-Help me..!" Soeun screamed through the cloth. She kept kicking around, but she was too weak to break free.

"Fuck! We have no choice! Knock her out!" One of the men said and the men they injected something to Soeun's neck.

Soeun gasped as she felt her visions getting darker, her body getting limp and her head's getting heavier. She let out a whine.

And the last thing Soeun saw was black.

The men began to search her pockets and saw a pen. A simple pen. The men snickered. "Min thought we were stupid, this has a fucking tracker on it." The man said, throwing the pen away and stepped on it. One of the man carried Soeun and dragged her to their car. They went from the window so no one could see them.

•••

Taehyung was still standing near the cashier, tapping on his foot impatiently as he was waiting for Soeun. "What's taking her so long?" Taehyung complained and went to spices section.

Taehyung was about to whine at Soeun for making him wait for so long but then he frowned when he noticed that the spies are all splattered on the floor, making a mess.

"What the fuck?" He cursed out loud when he saw a pen that Yoongi gave was on the ground too, broken in pieces. "Soeun?!" He called but there was no answer.

Taehyung's heart was beating fast because he was scared. He looked around and saw the window was opened. Taehyung frowned deeply and his body become shaky, his hands searching for his phone.

Soeun was missing. Her pen was ruined, it was clearly stepped by someone else. The things that Soeun was supposed to take were all splattered on the ground.

Then... the men that was following them...? Did they—

"No.... no no..." Taehyung shook his head and dialed Yoongi with shaky hands. Tears were already streaming down his face.

"Hello? Taehyung?" Yoongi's voice rang in his ears. Taehyung was panicking as his breathing became heavier by the second. "Taehyung? Are you okay?" Yoongi asked in the line.

"Yoongi-hyung..." Taehyung said in a shaky voice. "H-hyung!" He called again. "What's wrong?" Yoongi asked again.

"S-Soeun..." Taehyung began. "Why? What's wrong with Soeun?" Yoongi said on the line, voice panicked a little as he jolted up from his lazy chair.

"S-Soeun... Soeun was kidnapped!" Taehyung screamed.

______________________________________

Oh.. The evil men threw the pen away.. Oh man. What's going to happen?

I hope you enjoyed this chapter yayyy 😋😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

677 55 11
This book follows Seokjin and Namjoon after all the hectic things that happened from 2014 to 2020, its time everything settles down, at least that's...
733 31 9
He was staring at me intently and I was feeling every emotion I have ever known. "Just why do I even like you?" He sighed clearly frustrated but my...
242K 8.5K 101
Kim Taehyung, CEO and owner of The Kim Enterprises, also the father of a two year old boy finally crossed paths with someone he has always been in lo...