NOTORIOUS || nct au

By neobubb

"Just because we were told to do this doesn't mean we never wanted to. " In which the head of a large mafia f... More

000
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
047
048
049
050
051
052
053
054
055
056
057
058

017

1.4K 65 10
By neobubb

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
[ JEALOUSY (finale) ]

**A VERY LONG CHAPTER AHEAD**

August 21, 2018
6:30 am
@NCT Estate (Dining Room)

j.jh

I sat on the chair, eating some toast since I just woke up. Johnny hyung, Lucas, Mark, and Taeyong hyung were also here, eating their breakfast.

The kids were outside, playing golf with some employees teaching them, since it's a weekend today.

Everyone was pretty much busy eating until Jungwoo came in, sighing.

"What's wrong Jungwoo?" Johnny hyung asked him.

"It's Jaemin, he said he's not in the mood to hang out with me..." He sat down and flopped his head on the dining table, pouting.

"I'm having the same problem as well, with Haechan, he doesn't want to play games with me anymore." Mark said, taking a sip of his apple juice.

"Probably because of what happened last Thursday." I said, taking a bite of my french toast.

"They haven't been talking to each other for 3 straight days now, it's making me worry. What if...grandpa sees this? You wouldn't want him to know, do ya?" Jungwoo rested his head on his hand.

Now that he mentioned him, I forgot that he doesn't like it when we fight, if he knows what's happening now both Jaemin and Haechan would be punished harshly.

"Hey Jungwoo hyung, why don't we plan something?" Lucas suggested.

"Ooh I like what you're thinking, I'm in!"Mark added.

"No need for that you dimwits. They have to settle this themselves, it's their own problem. Just don't tell a single word to Grandpa, that'll atleast help."Taeyong hyung interrupted, scolding them, he's probably pissed since he can't eat in peace because of them.

"I'm with him." I chuckled, standing up and was about to leave the room.

"yAh hyung! SHHHH he's coming!" I heard Mark whisper.

I then saw Jaemin, entering, still in his normal self as if nothing happened.

"Oh, good morning, Jaehyun hyung." He looked at me and faintly smiled.

"Good morning to you too, you're quite early today." I greeted, and continued to go out.

———

I went back upstairs, about to go into my room, wanting to take a little rest again, I'm starting to get a little tired, even though I just woke up.

As I was about to twist the door knob, I noticed Haechan coming out of his room, looking all gloomy and stuff.

It reminded me of the old him.

"H-Hyung...am I....weak?" He looked down.

Wow, what Jaemin said REALLY made a great impact on him.

"Don't ask me. Better find the answer yourself."

———
6:37 am
@NCT Estate

n.jm

Was I a little too harsh on him? Because he's been acting quiet lately...he didn't bother me anymore.

What am I even thinking? He deserves it anyways, he kept on being rude to me ever since I started living here.

I entered the dining room, seeing Jaehyun hyung first.

"Oh, good morning hyung." I greeted, smiling at him.

"Good morning to you too, you're quite early today." He said and left.

I noticed the people around the dining table, who were staring at me for a long time now.

"What?" I asked, taking a seat between Jungwoo hyung who kept smiling at me and Johnny hyung who was scrolling through his phone.

"O-oh umm...n-nothing. H-here! Have some french toast Jaemin." Lucas awkwardly laughed, sliding a plate of toast to me.

"Umm thanks, I guess...?" I raised my eyebrow, taking a piece.

I then heard Mark whisper at him.

"Y-yah...that's for Jaehyun hyung..."

"I know—"

Just then a phone call interrupted. "Hello? Yes, it's me Kim Jungwoo.."
"a-ah come again...?"
"mhm..."
"okay, I'll be there right away..." He then hung up and put his phone back on his wallet.

"I gotta go on set again, for retakes." He said and stood up.

He turned to look at me and smiled. "Aww but I wanted to hang out with you Jaemin ah..Just eat healthy okay?" Jungwoo hyung then left, calling for a driver.

"Mwaybe nwext weekend, hyung!" I waved at him, munching the food.

"Yah don't talk when your mouth is full!" Johnny hyung scolded.

"S-sorry.."I giggled.

Everytime I do or talk something, that fight always kept replaying on my mind.

When he grabbed me by the collar he looked so furious, as if...he wanted me to die.

I was just trying to fight back, damn.

After all he did to me, I can't just accept it like that.

Ugh, I feel sick all of a sudden...

I went to the open garden, wanting some fresh air to atleast make me feel better.

"Oi Jaemin! Let's play golf together!" Renjun yelled, waving at me since he's pretty far away.

"Yeah hyung! We'll teach you!" Jisung exclaimed as Max barked.

"No thanks...I'm feeling dizzy right now." I smiled at them, and went inside.

I went to the main stairs, and saw Haechan coming down.

He never looked at me, his eyes seemed...empty.

We just passed by each other, as if we're just strangers.

Why am I worrying too much? He says to not talk to him again so I just did.

I shrugged and went back to my room, binge watching some Magic Kaito shits, I've been loving that series for quite some time now.

———
August 22, 2018
7:13 am
@Seoul University

It's Monday, another day for school again. I'm starting to get a little tired of it.

Mark hyung, Lucas hyung, Jeno, Renjun and I got off the car. Chenle, Jisung, and Haechan went here early and we were left behind, since we all woke up later than them.

"We'll be going now Jaemin ah, see you later." Mark hyung said and I nodded. He then went inside the school along with Lucas hyung.

"Yah Jaemin, any plans on talking to Haechan heart to heart?" Jeno suddenly asked as we walked inside.

"Geez, quit talking about that shit, you heard what he said last Thursday, if he doesn't want to talk it out then I won't hesitate not to!" I exclaimed, walking faster than them and went to my classroom.

As I got in, I saw my desk full of gifts and chocolates wrapped in pink ribbons.

"Who left these here?" I asked Sanha, who was just sitting in his seat.

"You're admirers obviously. They kept on putting things in your desk, either juniors or seniors." Sanha said, grabbing a box of cookie on one of the gifts.

"You're pretty much popular ever since you first came in, in case if you dont know." Hina chuckled, flipping a page of her book.

"Damn...I should clear this up before Mr. Park comes in.."I said, placing the gifts under the desk.

"Want me to help you?" Sanha said and took a bag of chocolate.

"You're kinda eating it rather than helping."Hina looked at him.

"Well he said to 'clear this up', and by that he means I can do whatever I want genius!" He said.

"Sanha has a point though."I chuckled as Hina rolled her eyes. "Whatever."

As I removed the last gift, I noticed something that was carved underneath it.

"Die."

I accidentally muttered.

"Did you say something?" Hina heard.

"O-oh umm..nothing!"I immediately hid the carved word with my bag.

But who could've done this?

Was it....him?

I looked behind, seeing Haechan, with his friends gathering and talking.

He was already giving me glares with anger in his eyes.

"Yo Jaemin, can I borrow your book? I left mine at home." I averted my eyes to Sanha.

"Oh umm..s-sure.."I said, giving my science book to him.

I looked back at Haechan, who was now talking to one of his friends, I guess his name was..Junkyu?

The school bell rang as Mr.Park came in, starting off with a Math Lesson.

———
4:50 pm

It's dismissal time, I can finally go home.

"See you tomorrow Jaemin!" Hina waved and dragged Sanha all the way out.

I then went out, since Haechan was busy talking to his friends, we were supposed to go out together but...you know the reason.

I went to my locker at the school gym, trying to check if I forgot something before I go home.

Suddenly, a weird looking guy shorter than me with glasses stood beside my locker. It seems like he wanted to say something to me.

"Do you need anything?" I asked him as he was startled.

"A-a-are you f-free at this t-time around?"He stuttered, fiddling his fingers.

"Uhh yes, why do you ask?" I closed my locker, facing him.

"I-I need you to help me..."

———
4:50 pm
@Seoul University (Classroom)

l.dh

The dismissal bell rang, telling all of us that it's time to go home.

I feel so tired that I can't stand up from my seat, so I just stayed behind, with my friends of course.

I then saw Hina along with Sanha, waving goodbye to Jaemin.

Why does it have to be him out all the people she could choose?

I hate that guy...

"Haechan ah, what's wrong? You've been looking so down lately." Junkyu hit my back as I rested my head on the desk.

"Do I look that obvious?" I asked, looking at him.

"Too obvious, now tell me." He said.

"It's none of your business. You wouldn't understand anyway.." I groaned.

"Yah! What's that supposed to mean?!" He exclaimed.

Felix, who was seating on a desk beside the window infront of us, interrupted, telling us something.

"Well would you look at that." He chuckled, pointing outside.

"It's Sunghoo, on the move again." Shuhua sighed, looking at the window.

Choi Sunghoo, the ugly nerdy guy who kept on luring people to gangsters whom he was dealing with. He blames people if the gangsters get mad at him, so he can't be beaten up by them. He's disgusting.

"Ugh that kid never stops tricking people...Who's his target now?"Junkyu asked them as I kept listening, still feeling tired.

"Let me take a closer look...oh? It's the new pretty boy! Wait...what was his name again?" Shuhua said.

I stood up immediately, thinking who it might be.

"J-JAEMIN?! Oh hell no." I widened my eyes, and the both nodded.

"Mhm—hey, where are you going?!"

I immediately bashed the nearby door open and ran as fast as I could. In order to catch up to them.

I can't leave him there, If I did he would get beaten up badly and Grandpa would blame me for it!

I also have to apologize to him...for everything I did.

*Flashback*
August 21, 2018
6:57 am
@NCT Estate (Hallways)

I got out of my bedroom, seeing Jaehyun hyung about to go in his room.

I've been feeling insecure lately, because of what happened...

That fight I had with Jaemin...It's been bothering for quite some time now.

Should I ask him or not?

"Hyung...am I...weak?"

Welp, I already did.

Jaehyun hyung looked at me and raised his eyebrow.

He then put a small smile in his face.

"Don't ask me. Better find the answer yourself." He answered.

What's that even supposed to mean? Ugh he's no help at all.

I sighed and was about to leave him, but he stopped me from doing so.

"Look, I know what's going on in your head. But here's a little advice for you: don't ever let jealousy conquer your soul as it makes things complicated than usual." He said, patting my shoulder.

Maybe he's right..I was just jealous, but then again...

"You're making no sense. Plus, you sound like a priest with all those 'conquer your soul' shits you say. " I look at him in disbelief.

"What I'm saying is, just work things out with him, both of you are at fault anyways." He ruffled my hair.

Should I?

"Ugh...I'll think about it."

*End of flashback*

"Oh hey Haecha—YAH! I'M TALKING TO YOU! WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU GOING?" Han exclaimed as I arrived at the main gate, but I just pass by him since I'm pretty much in a hurry.

Now where could he be?

I hope I'm not late, this is WAY too frustrating!

———
5:00 pm
@Hongdae Alleyways

n.jm

The little guy dragged me in to a quiet alley around the edge of Hongdae, I wonder why he chose me to help?

I stopped on my tracks, waiting for him to tell me what to do.

"Wait h-here..." He said, then walked out.

I just stood there, waiting for him to come back.

But after minutes and minutes, he didn't come back, instead, I met some unfriendly people.

"My my, what's this poor young man doing here?" A guy said, with a husky deep voice.

I turned around, seeing 5 guys, all in tattoos and piercings on their faces.

I guess they're bunch of punks.

"Ohhh...so you're the one that shorty was talking about." He said calmly, he suddenly punch the wall hard beside him, making it crack.

"Where.are.my.cigarettes?!" He gritted his teeth.

Oh well, I don't want to fight, so let's just politely talk it out.

"You must be mistaken sir I—" I got caught off guard, he went straight to kicking my stomach, my body hit the wall and made me fall down.

"I'm not in the mood for jokes, pretty boy." He said and was about to kick me again as his friends started to laugh.

I really want to fight them, but I'm too weak to get up.

I just closed my eyes, hoping for someone to help me. If only it's possible...

The guy was about to motion his foot but..

I felt...nothing? I opened my eyes and...it was him.

He threw a big punch at the guy, making him out balance.

"H-Haechan...?" I groaned, trying to get up, but failed.

"Run, you idiot! I'll take care of this." He said, doing a fighting stance.

I can't leave him, I have to help him too...as an apology as well.

"No.." I came back in my senses and stood up, still feeling a little bit of pain.

"Let's do this...together."

"Oh my, another pretty boy to the rescue eh?"The guy chuckled as his friends laughed along with him.

"Are you out of your mind?! You're injured! You can barely even—" I cut him off.

"I know what I'm doing! Just let me help you okay?! We're brothers now...w-we protect each other!"I said and prepared myself to fight them, doing a jab stance that I learned from muay thai boxing with Ten hyung.

Haechan looked at me for a few seconds before averting his eyes back to our enemies.

"Ugh fine, so cheesy...don't blame me if you get stabbed."

They then started to tackle us and we continuously dodged every inch of their attacks, we're skilled enough to fight these men so it's pretty much...easy I guess.

I took a glance at Haechan and he's quite impressive, he must've trained hard from the past years.

After some hard punches and kicks, some of them passed out and some escaped..with their loose teeth.

"You'll pay for this!" The guy exclaimed and ran.

I sat down and sighed in relief, taking a rest since my fists are bruised. It's hard fighting with bare hands you know.

"It's finally done..." I leaned my head on the wall.

The atmosphere was quiet until Haechan went near me.

"Hey...you okay?"He said, lending a hand.

"I-I thought you already went home?"I looked up at him.

"Stupid! I can't just leave my b—" He paused for a second, and continued.

"B-brother behind!" He looked away, with his face all red.

Tsk tsk, he's cute when he's shy.

"Look...I'm sorry okay? I'm sorry for losing myself...just because of some girl!"

"How surprising."I chuckled and he slowly nodded. "Shut up."

"I'm sorry too...for saying those words. I guess I went a little too far." I said and got up with Haechan supporting me.

I kept on limping while walking so he put my arms on his neck and held on my waist until we get to the car.

"So...are we good now?"I asked him inside the car.

He then looked at me and smiled.

"Yeah, to me you ain't ugly anymore"He teased.

"What's that supposed to mean?" We both laughed.

It seems like a happy ending for the both of us..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.3K 767 34
๐“›.๐““๐“— ๐Œ๐š๐Ÿ๐ข๐š ๐€๐ฎ Different people, different worlds but somehow they end up being quite the same with slight differences just like a ๐’นโ„ฏ๐’ธ๐’ถ๏ฟฝ...
263K 10.1K 28
"You're not even trying to escape huh." "Why would I? There's no point in doing it. Who are you trying to find anyway?" "That's a good question and t...
3.9K 171 29
"It'll be okay, Jeno. I promise" "I hope so, Jaemin. I hope so" โ€ขโ€ขโ€ข TW ~ Angst | Death (inc. emotions and reasons) | Trauma/PTSD If you find this un...
334K 13.1K 88
"People like me don't get happy endings." "What if I changed that for you?" What happens when the most feared mafia boss in the world opens up a trai...