CRYBABY || KIM TAEHYUNG 🍁✔️

Por seokprinceu

COMPLETED "When I saw you crying I just want to hug you tight and tell you that everything's gonna be alright... Más

AUTHOR's NOTE
●•1•●
●•2•●
●•3•●
●•4•●
●•5•●
●•6•●
●•7•●
●•8•●
●•9•●
●•10•●
●•11•●
●•12•●
●•13•●
●•14•●
●•15•●
●•16•●
●•17•●
●•18•●
●•19•●
●•20•●
●•21•●
●•22•●
●•23•●
●•24•●
●•25•●
●•26•●
●•27•●
●•28•●
●•29•●
●•30•●
●•31•●
●•32•●
●•33•●
●•34•●
●•35•●
•●36•●
●•37•●
●•38•●
●•39•●
●•40•●
●•41•●
TAEHYUNG's PAST [#8]
●•42•●
●•43•●
●•44•●
●•45•●
●•46•●
●•47•●
●•48•●
●•49•●
●•50•●
●•51•●
●•52•●
●•53•●
●•54•●
Q&A AND I LOVE YOU
The Answers to your Questions
●•55•●
●•56•●
●•57•●
●•58•●
●•60•●
●•61•●
●•62•●
●•63•●
●•64•●
●•65•●
●•66•●
●•67•●
●•68•●
●•69•●
●•70•●
●•71•●
NOT AN UPDATE BUT PLEASE READ.
●•72•●
●•73•●
●•74•●
●•75•●
●•76•●
●•77•●
●•78•●
●•79•●
●•80•● [#1]
●•81•● [#2]
●•82•● [#4]
●•83•● [#5]
●•84•● [#6]
●•85•● [#7]
●•86•●
●•87•●
●•88•●
●•89•●
EXTRAS!: Soeun with Namjoon
●•90•●
●•91•●
●•92•●
●•93•● (End)
FACTS ABOUT CRYBABY🔮APPRECIATION/CLEARING UP YOUR QUESTIONS! ❤️

●•59•● [#3]

13K 449 61
Por seokprinceu

Taehyung's past #3

Taehyung was breathing heavily as he tried to escape from the the large men that were holding him. They had put a cloth on Taehyung's mouth to muffle his screams.

Taehyung kept on whining and kicking his legs to escape himself from the men. The men hissed and kicked Taehyung's leg in anger. Taehyung let out a pained groan.

"Shut up and stop moving around." One of the men said in a warning tone. Taehyung didn't gave up. He didn't listen as he continue to kicking the air so he could escape.

Taehyung's elbow accidentally hit one of the men, the man groaned and put a gun on Taehyung's head out of anger. Taehyung gasped and gulped his saliva when he felt the metal material against his head.

"I said stop moving or I'll shoot you in the head!" A man said threateningly as he placed the gun near Taehyung's head. "Do you want me to?!" He said as he pulled the trigger.

Taehyung stopped moving immediately and his breath hitched in fear. He shook his head violently, tears escaping his eyes.

The men pushed Taehyung to walk faster. Taehyung let out a shaky breath as he followed obediently.

What did Taehyung even do to deserve this?

After walking for sometime, Taehyung and the men stopped at a door. They knocked the door, "Miss, we have brought him here." Taehyung whimpered in fear. Tears swelling in his eyes again.

After a few moments, a faint "let him in" was heard and the men didn't waste time and pushed Taehyung to go inside the room. They threw him on the ground and Taehyung let out a choked whimper.

Taehyung saw a girl, her figure looked very familiar. Taehyung blinked as he tried to remember who was it. As soon as the girl turned around, Taehyung's eyes went wide.

Kang Minju.

"Hello Taehyung." She smiled wickedly as she went near to Taehyung, signaling her men to get out. The men obliged, bow to her and went out the room immediately.

Taehyung's eyes went wide as he scooted away, whining. Minju smiled as she went to touched Taehyung's face. Taehyung flinched and said something behind the cloth of his mouth.

Minju chuckled as she removed the cloth from Taehyung mouth, Taehyung groaned a little as he coughed. There were a bit of tears gathered in his eyes.

"Taehyung." Minju smiled as she looked at Taehyung with the eyes of a psychopath. It's scares Taehyung to the core. He looked at Minju timidly.

"You're so handsome..." Minju said wiping his tears. Taehyung flinched at her touch and Minju chuckled. Taehyung sobbed as he looked at Minju. "W-Why did you b-b-bring me h-here?" He cried.

"Why? Because I love you and I want to be with you forever... I love you, Taehyung." Minju said, grabbing Taehyung face, getting near him.

"You're staying here with me forever. You're mine, remember? i love you so much, you know?" She said smiling creepily.

"I-I don't love you!" Taehyung screamed and shook his head. Minju eyebrows jumped and she frowned.

"You don't love me?" Minju repeated, tilting her head. Taehyung sobbed as he shaked his head violently. Minju sighed and pulled out a knife. She clicked her tongue. "You said you don't love me?"

Taehyung gasped as his breathing ragged.

"Please don't hurt me..." Taehyung begged, shaking his head and Minju just smiled, her hands playing around with the knife.

Taehyung gasped as he woke up from his sleep, Soeun was sleeping with him woke up too because she was shocked. Taehyung was sitting up, catching his breath.

"Taehyung? Are you okay? What's wrong?" Soeun sat up too and touched Taehyung's arm. Taehyung's eyes were wide and he was covered in cold sweat.

"You're sweating..." Soeun said as she wiped Taehyung's forehead and neck that was wet. "Oh god.." She said and wiped Taehyung's sweat with her sleeve.

Taehyung kept gasping on air as he was shaking. Soeun was terrified but still, she took Taehyung's hand in hers. "Hey," Soeun said softly and Taehyung snapped his head to Soeun.

Taehyung looked at Soeun in fear as he removed himself from her touch. He let out a whine as he let out a cry. Soeun's eyes went wide in panic.

"T-Taehyung are you-"

"P-Please d-don't h-h-hurt me..." Taehyung said suddenly and Soeun gasped and looked at sobbing Taehyung. Her heart hurts seeing Taehyung in so much pain like this.

"Don't hurt me... Please... It hurts..." Taehyung begged as he cried again. Soeun's tear came out when she saw Taehyung in this state.

Soeun knew what Taehyung was dreaming about.

"I won't hurt you... I would never ever hurt you, Taehyung..." Soeun said, whimpering as she wiped Taehyung's tears. "I'm n-not her..." She said, wiping Taehyung's tears that was constantly replaced with new ones.

"I am Soeun... I'm not her.." Soeun said slowly, fingers rubbing Taehyung's hand soothingly. Taehyung let out a choked whimper, "Soeun?" Taehyung wept. "Yes, This is Soeun." Soeun nodded and hugged Taehyung tight.

"Soeun... Soeun..." Taehyung cried as he hugged Soeun tight, putting his face on Soeun's neck as he cried again. "Soeun... My Soeun..." He said, sobbing.

"Yes, I'm here, I'm here. Taehyung I'm here..." Soeun tried to calm Taehyung down. It's okay Taehyung... I'm here... I'll protect you.." Soeun said, rubbing small circles on Taehyung's back.

Taehyung kept on gasping but as soon as Soeun hugged him, he was slightly calm. Taehyung whimpered as he began to sob. "Soeun... Soeun..." He whined out. Soeun nodded, running her fingers on Taehyung's hair.

"You'll be okay, Taehyung. D-Don't be afraid... I'm here.. I'll keep you safe..." Soeun said in a small voice. "Please... Please don't cry..." Soeun begged as her own tears starting to coming out.

"Taehyung?" Soeun gasped when Taehyung suddenly shook his head, hugging her closer. "Soeun hug me, hug me tighter... Please." Taehyung begged.

Taehyung felt suffocated as he was desperately catching his breath. Soeun tapped Taehyung back slightly, putting Taehyung in her embrace, which Taehyung immediately leaned onto Soeun's body, his arms around Soeun's waist.

"Breath slowly," Soeun whispered. "Take deep breaths, Taehyung... You're okay.. I'm here.." Taehyung nodded, taking a few of deep breaths while Soeun patted his back.

"Just like that, you're doing so well..." Soeun praised, kissing Taehyung's hair and Taehyung was still carefully taking deep breaths to calm himself. After a few moments, Taehyung moved himself from Soeun's body and meet her eyes.

Soeun gently rubbed Taehyung's hair, looking at him worryingly. Taehyung leaned to her touch and Soeun smiled a little. Taehyung sniffled, blinking his tears away and Soeun wasted no time wiping his tears again.

Soeun grabbed Taehyung's hand, giving it a little squeeze. Taehyung laced his hands with Soeun's and Soeun rubbed his hands, creating warmth.

"What's wrong?" Soeun asked again gently. Taehyung looked at Soeun with teary eyes and Soeun kissed Taehyung's forehead and put her forehead against his.

"I had a b-bad dream.. bad dream.. n-n-nightm-mare.. I d-don't like i-i-it.." Taehyung croaked out. Soeun shushed Taehyung softly, kissing his forehead again and this time she kissed his nose too.

Taehyung closed his eyes as he felt himself calming down.

"You're okay. You'll be okay, I'll keep you safe." Soeun whispered and Taehyung nodded. She looked at Taehyung for a second and touched his cheeks, Taehyung leaned to Soeun's touch again.

Soeun's touch became Taehyung's comfort.

"Are you hungry?" Soeun asked, smiling when Taehyung nodded. "I'll make you food, okay? Rest a bit." She said about to leave but Taehyung grabbed Soeun's hand.

"No... Don't go, Soeun... S-stay with me." Taehyung whispered, his eyes getting bigger as his lips formed to a small pout. Soeun sighed in defeat and hugged Taehyung again.

How the hell was Soeun supposed to say no?

•••

And that's how Soeun ended up being clinged by Taehyung. Taehyung didn't want to let go of Soeun, not even one second. She was currently cooking some omelettes for Taehyung.

Soeun sighed when she felt Taehyung touched her clothes, his fingers tugging on them. "Taehyung... you should go and sit down, I'll call you when I'm done cooking."

"No, I don't want to... I want to be with you, Soeun." Taehyung said in a small voice as he hugged Soeun from behind. "I'll accompany you while you're cooking." Soeun smiled as she blushed a little at Taehyung's clingy behaviour.

Soeun didn't protest because she also liked Taehyung hugging her like this.

Taehyung was humming as he watched Soeun cook from behind. Soeun sighed, finding Taehyung's hummings were very calming.

"Tae," Soeun called and Taehyung 'mmm'ed. "You had nightmares about Minju.. right?" Soeun asked carefully and Taehyung nodded after a few seconds.

"I'm worried, I'm worried she will hurt you, Soeun... I don't want that.." Taehyung hugged Soeun even tighter. Soeun chuckled as she turned to look at Taehyung with a smile on her face.

"I guess we have something in common after all because I don't want anyone to hurt you too." Soeun smiled when Taehyung suddenly placed a kiss on her head.

"Don't worry, Taehyung. We'll get through this, we can fight them if we have each other." Soeun said in a confident tone, nodding to herself.

"That's my girl." He whispered huskily at Soeun's ear. Soeun halted as she felt herself struck by Taehyung's deep voice and his sentence.

'What are you doing to me?' Soeun thought.

Taehyung smiled and moved himself away from Soeun. He went to take the plates that were already filled with omelettes, placing it on the table.

Soeun's heart was beating so fast as she let out a long sigh, one hand gripping on the edge of the counter, one hand holding on her chest.

"Calm down... I'm fine. I'm fine... Damn it Taehyung..." Soeun sighed again as she looked at Taehyung that was taking pictures of their meals while smiling.

'His smile...' Soeun thought again as she felt herself stuck in trance because of Taehyung's smile. Soeun held her chest, blushing again when she felt it beating fast. "Taehyung..." She whispered, feeling her cheeks burning.

"Stop making my heart beating so fast."

___________________________________

Hey guys!! I'm sorry for the late update! A lot of things happening in my life right now.. BUT HEY I UPDATED. THAT'S THE TEA. But I don't know when can I update again though...

Is this chapter okay?? It looks shitty af for me.. but I hope you enjoyed it ❤️ Thank you for being so patient, thank you for your support and I love you!! ❤️

I'm sorry if there's any errors! 😗❤️

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

244K 8.6K 101
Kim Taehyung, CEO and owner of The Kim Enterprises, also the father of a two year old boy finally crossed paths with someone he has always been in lo...
139K 7.5K 35
Taehyung moves to a new city with his father. There he meets and befriends Jimin. They both become so comfortable with one another and wish to be tog...
17.4K 230 9
"Why are you still here Minji? Why would Taehyung still keep you around to look after me if he already got what he wanted..." His voice was quiet and...
1.2K 90 52
Jeon Jungkook, the golden maknae of BTS has to meet one of the ARMY in a concert which lead to a misunderstanding and then the idol and his fan have...