CRYBABY || KIM TAEHYUNG ๐Ÿโœ”๏ธ

By seokprinceu

COMPLETED "When I saw you crying I just want to hug you tight and tell you that everything's gonna be alright... More

AUTHOR's NOTE
โ—โ€ข1โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข2โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข3โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข4โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข5โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข6โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข7โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข8โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข9โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข10โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข11โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข12โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข13โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข14โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข15โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข16โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข17โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข18โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข19โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข20โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข21โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข22โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข23โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข24โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข25โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข26โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข27โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข28โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข29โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข30โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข31โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข32โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข33โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข34โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข35โ€ขโ—
โ€ขโ—36โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข37โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข38โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข39โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข40โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข41โ€ขโ—
TAEHYUNG's PAST [#8]
โ—โ€ข42โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข43โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข44โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข45โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข46โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข47โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข48โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข49โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข50โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข51โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข52โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข53โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข54โ€ขโ—
Q&A AND I LOVE YOU
The Answers to your Questions
โ—โ€ข55โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข56โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข58โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข59โ€ขโ— [#3]
โ—โ€ข60โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข61โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข62โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข63โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข64โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข65โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข66โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข67โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข68โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข69โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข70โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข71โ€ขโ—
NOT AN UPDATE BUT PLEASE READ.
โ—โ€ข72โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข73โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข74โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข75โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข76โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข77โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข78โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข79โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข80โ€ขโ— [#1]
โ—โ€ข81โ€ขโ— [#2]
โ—โ€ข82โ€ขโ— [#4]
โ—โ€ข83โ€ขโ— [#5]
โ—โ€ข84โ€ขโ— [#6]
โ—โ€ข85โ€ขโ— [#7]
โ—โ€ข86โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข87โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข88โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข89โ€ขโ—
EXTRAS!: Soeun with Namjoon
โ—โ€ข90โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข91โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข92โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข93โ€ขโ— (End)
FACTS ABOUT CRYBABY๐Ÿ”ฎAPPRECIATION/CLEARING UP YOUR QUESTIONS! โค๏ธ

โ—โ€ข57โ€ขโ—

14.5K 556 272
By seokprinceu

"Did he kicked your leg?" Taehyung asked when he saw Soeun was slightly limping. Soeun looked at Taehyung and smile, "It's okay, Taehyung, I'm okay."

Hearing Soeun said that, Taehyung could feel his heart scattered into small pieces, "I should've kick his leg instead, I thought he slapped you because your cheeks are- he slapped you too didn't he?" Taehyung said as he forced Soeun to sit on a bench.

The two are on their way to Taehyung's house. Taehyung was living alone now. Namjoon had give him an apartment since he thought Taehyung needed privacy because he's with Soeun.

Taehyung accepted what Namjoon gave to him, although it's a bit hard to let Jimin go because they were housemates after all. When Taehyung asked whether Jimin would be lonely,

Jimin replied with everything doesn't matter as long as Taehyung is happy. He also told Taehyung that Hoseok actually told Jimin to live with him.

It was a bit hard for Taehyung to let go of Jimin. Taehyung even say that he's a bad friend because he abandoned Jimin for his girlfriend.

Jimin laughed at this and he said that Taehyung was being ridiculous, Jimin was actually happy that Taehyung has his own apartment because couples are supposed to have their own privacy.

And so, Taehyung had a new apartment all by himself.

Taehyung looked at Soeun with a pained expression. He gritted his teeth while stroking at Soeun's cheek. Somebody hurt Soeun, the love of his life, and he was angry. Soeun looked at Taehyung and titled her head. Taehyung looked angry.

"Taehyung?" Soeun said softly, Taehyung didn't look at Soeun as he looked down. "Taehyung-"

Soeun didn't get to finish her sentence when Taehyung suddenly pulled Soeun into his arms, hugging her tight. He sighed, the sigh he let out was more like a painful sigh. It was almost as if Taehyung was the one who's hurting.

Taehyung is hurt, he didn't protect Soeun and he let those two fuckers hurt Soeun. He let out a shaky sigh again as he felt himself wanting to cry.

"I'm sorry... This is all my fault... I was the one that didn't let you learn self-defence at the first place... I said I would protect you but you're always hurt..." Taehyung choked out as he hiccuped. Soeun's eyes went wide as she returned the hug, squeezing Taehyung just as tight.

"Hey, it's okay..." Soeun didn't break the hug and placed her head on Taehyung's chest, just like how she did every time. Taehyung let out a sniffle, making Soeun gasped in shock.

She immediately broke the hug, looking Taehyung in worry.

"My fault... I let them hurt you, I'm so sorry darling..." Taehyung said again. "T-Taehyung!" She said in a slightly high-pitched voice. Taehyung was crying and this made Soeun frowned her eyebrows worryingly, her eyes getting big.

"Shhh..." Taehyung shushed Soeun, placing his index finger on his lips. Taehyung's eyes was glassing. It pains that that Soeun was always hurt. Why won't they just stop harassing her? Soeun didn't even do anything to them.

Soeun always say she's okay but Taehyung knows she's not okay. Who would be okay when they're getting beat up at constantly without any reason?

The more Taehyung think about this, the more his chest hurt. He let out a whimper again, he never let go of Soeun.

"Shhh..." Soeun copied Taehyung's action and nodded. Soeun's face saddened as she gently wiped Taehyung's tears with her thumbs.

"Why are you crying?" Soeun whispered and Taehyung put his head on the crook of Soeun's neck as he slightly sniffles again.

"F-Feel b-bad.." he whispered and Soeun hugged Taehyung tight, kissing his temples with love. "For what?" Soeun let out a chuckle and this small action of Soeun made Taehyung cried even more, he let out a whimper.

When Taehyung thought about it, he always show Soeun his weakest and valuable side. It happened even before he and Soeun became a couple.

Soeun has the power to change people. Taehyung hugged Soeun tight this time, sighing. Fuck, Taehyung just like Soeun too much, too fucking much.

His heart can't bear it if Soeun was hurting.

"I wasn't t-there to p-protect you..." Taehyung said, "I let them h-hurt you, Soeun... I'm sorry..." He sobbed and Soeun grabbed Taehyung's face, placing it in her palms. She sighed as she placed her forehead with Taehyung's, looking straight into his eyes. Taehyung sniffles, feeling the guilt slowly building inside him.

"Don't apologize, Taehyung." Soeun whispered, never breaking his eye contact with Taehyung's. "You did more than enough, e-every time they hurt me, you were the one who fight for me... you don't have to say sorry, hm?" Soeun said as a tear escape her eyes.

Taehyung sniffled again. "Don't cry..." Soeun whispered, closing her eyes, her forehead was still on Taehyung's and Taehyung nodded.

The fact that Taehyung cried because he couldn't protect Soeun made Soeun felt something tight on her heart. Sometimes she wonder if is she deserve this protection from Taehyung.

As she thought of this, more tears were pooling out.

Taehyung rubbed Soeun's tears with his forefinger. After that, he kissed Soeun's tears.

"Soeun, why are you crying?" Taehyung said, his voice hoarse. Soeun opened her eyes, smiling when he met with Taehyung's shining ones. "S-Seeing you cry hurts me, Taehyung. Do I really deserve to be protected by you like this?" Soeun said again.

"Ah," Soeun let out, "It hurts." Soeun held her chest. "Hurts? Where?" Taehyung looked at Soeun worryingly. Soeun shook her head, "H-Hurts here..."

Taehyung looked at Soeun for a moment as he grabbed Soeun's arms, pulling Soeun towards him and locked their lips together.

Soeun's cuteness was too much for Taehyung to handle.

Soeun's eyes went slightly wide in shock but she eventually kissed Taehyung back. Taehyung smiled to the kiss and pulled Soeun closer to him until there are no space between them.

After kissing, Taehyung looked at Soeun and he kneeled with one knee. Soeun's eyes enlarged in shock again. "E-Eh? Taehyung, what are you doing?"

Taehyung looked at Soeun with sad warm eyes as he closed his eyes, placing a kiss on Soeun's injured leg. "Kissing the pain away." Taehyung whispered and Soeun blushed as she looked at Taehyung.

Taehyung lifted his head to meet Soeun's beautiful eyes.

"Soeun, my darling, you do deserve to be protected, you're important to me. I care for you... I don't want to see you hurt. So don't be hurt anymore." Taehyung looked at Soeun with eyes full of love and care.

Taehyung carefully laced Soeun's fingers in his.

Soeun blushed and she covered her mouth with her palm. Her tears were coming out again. Taehyung smiled as he sighed, hugging Soeun. "You're such a crybaby." Taehyung let out a fond chuckle.

Soeun let out a whimper as she hugged Taehyung back immediately.

"T-Thank you, Taehyung." She whimpered and Taehyung nodded. Soeun held Taehyung's cheek and kissed Taehyung's lips.

Taehyung closed his eyes when he felt Soeun's soft lips on his. When they broke the kiss, Taehyung observed Soeun's features. Eyelashes fluttering, cheeks red.

Fuck. She's... cute. Taehyung thought.

"So fucking cute." He groaned as he whispered to Soeun's ear with a low growl. "Mine, mine and only mine." Taehyung looked at Soeun for a moment, Soeun was looking at Taehyung too as she blinked innocently. Taehyung sighed kissed Soeun's forehead.

Soeun being adorably innocent was such a turn on for him. Taehyung bit his lip as he kissed Soeun's cheeks multiple times. Soeun giggled as she attempted to get away from Taehyung's kisses.

"Taehyung!" Soeun laughed at Taehyung's behaviour and Taehyung laughed too. "Let's go study together, but I ran out of strawberries and I know you want chocolates, so we're going to buy it first." Taehyung stood up as he grabbed on Soeun's bag and carry it.

"My house?" Taehyung said as he intertwined his hand together with Soeun and kissed it. Soeun nodded as she rubbed her fingers at Taehyung's hands, loving the warmth of his hands.

•••

"So basically, what you need to do is to just put this here. And then you have complete this," Soeun said and circled the numbers. "According to the alphabets I wrote, you have to finish the A first then proceed with the B and then-" Soeun stopped when Taehyung let out a groan.

"Why is there so many steps? I don't wanna do this!" Taehyung whined, looking at the stupid question with a pout. Taehyung threw his pencil away.

Oh my god this boy, you're so lucky I like you. Soeun thought and picked up another pencil.

"Taehyung-ah, this is easy. You just need to-" Taehyung whined again as he looked at Soeun. Soeun stopped talking. "Soeun-ah, I don't want to do this!" Taehyung said as he looked at Soeun with puppy eyes. Soeun let out a sigh.

"This homework is due tomorrow, we have to complete it... or do you want me to do it for you?" Soeun asked and Taehyung looked at Soeun. "Noooooo, I don't want you to do my homework... It will be not fair..." Taehyung said in pout.

Soeun kept silent for a bit and she got an idea. She smiled.

"Okay... How about this? If you finished these exercises, we'll watch movies all day, I promise." Soeun said, as she locked her pinky finger with Taehyung's.

"Movies?" Taehyung repeated and Soeun nodded, smiling. "Okay, I will complete these exercises but with one condition." Taehyung said again and Soeun frowned. "What?"

"For each question that I answered right, I want a kiss as my reward." Taehyung said and Soeun blushed.

"Only if you answered it right." Soeun said again.

"Deal." Taehyung nodded. "Now teach me one more time." And Soeun taught Taehyung again.

After 20 minutes, Soeun finally finished teaching. She opened the exercise and Taehyung did the exercise immediately. "Okay, Taehyung I'll give you an hour for answer these two pages of exercise." Taehyung shook his head at this.

"You can lessen the time to thirty minutes, Soeun." Taehyung said confidently and Soeun looked at Taehyung suspiciously.

"You sure?" Soeun asked. And Taehyung nodded. "You sure I can get kisses after I did these exercises correctly?" He looked at Soeun.

Soeun blushed as she nodded a little. Taehyung nodded again as he hummed. "I'll do it now, hold on." Soeun smiled as she took out a paper and began drawing.

They were silent for half an hour because Taehyung was fully concentrate and Soeun didn't want to bother him.

"Done." Taehyung finally said and Soeun internally flinched. She took the answer sheet, ready to announce it to Taehyung so he can mark it. 'There's no way he could answer it all correct... right?'

Soeun gulped as she looked at first question. "The first is 36." she said and Taehyung smirked. Oh... he's smirking. Soeun thought. "27." Taehyung nodded. "13." she mumbled and Taehyung marked the paper again.

"...and the last answer is 7." Soeun finally said and and sighed. "How did you do?" Soeun asked and Taehyung smiled as he showed his answers to Soeun.

Soeun mouth was half open because Taehyung answered it all correct. There is no wrong answers. Not even one. "No way." Soeun whispered. Taehyung smirked as he got near Soeun.

"The questions are so easy, darling. You underestimated me." Taehyung smirked as he grabbed on Soeun's arm gently. "Easy?" Soeun whispered and Taehyung nodded and smirked.

And that's when Soeun realized. "You... You already know how to do it even before I teach you, right?" She asked and Taehyung nodded. "Of course, I went over the topic before it was actually taught by the teacher in class..."

"Besides, I always look at you when you're doing revision. I remember every single thing, every exercises you did." Soeun blushed at Taehyung's sudden confession.

Taehyung smiled as he grabbed his book. "Let's see... There's... ten questions." Taehyung smiled wider. "Ten kisses then." Taehyung chuckled when Soeun's cheek was beet red.

When Soeun noticed Taehyung was getting closer, she was in a panic mode and she accidentally hit Taehyung softly with pillow.

Taehyung gasped as he looked at Soeun in shock. Soeun flashed Taehyung a cheeky smile as she ran away from Taehyung. "Soeun, come back here! I want my kissesssssssss." Taehyung laughed as he chased after Soeun.

"No!" Soeun bursted out into a giggle fit as she continued ran away from Taehyung. "Soeun, you promised!" Taehyung whined, as he ran, chased after Soeun. "I'll catch you!"

Taehyung legs were much more longer than Soeun's so he was easy to catch on her. His mouth were letting out soft rawrs and his hands were imitating the tiger paws as he chase after her.

Soeun laughed as she let out a scream when Taehyung catch on her and suddenly they fell, both still laughing hysterically. Soeun was on top of Taehyung. They were laughing but as soon as they noticed their position,

both of their laughters stop.

Taehyung stared at Soeun's eyes but his eyes went to Soeun's lips afterwards. Taehyung licked his lips, this action made Soeun stared at Taehyung lips.

Taehyung suddenly flipped Soeun so she was below him and Soeun let out a surprised gasp. Taehyung put his arms on Soeun's sides. "You were looking at my lips... Do you want a kiss?" Taehyung teased and Soeun's eyes went wide as she blushed.

"Beautiful..." Taehyung trailed and Soeun blushed more as her heartbeat increased 1000 times faster. Taehyung looked at Soeun silently as he found himself struck by Soeun's beauty.

"I'll get my reward now..." Taehyung whispered, just few centimetres before reaching Soeun's lips, Taehyung let out a soft chuckle. "It makes me nervous to kiss someone as beautiful as you, Soeun." He said again.

Soeun blinked as she didn't broke her eye contact with Taehyung. She was hoping that Taehyung didn't heard her heart beating loud since they were so close.

"Can I kiss you?" Taehyung whispered and Soeun blushed. "Y-You don't have to ask..." Soeun stuttered out nervously because Taehyung was so close. "Oh, right. I don't have to ask. You're mine." Taehyung smirked and gave Soeun a gentle kiss.

Soeun closed her eyes as she let Taehyung kiss him. They didn't know long and how many times they kissed at that position. After felt like forever,

"How many times did we kissed? is it over ten already?" Taehyung whispered as he placed his forehead to Soeun. Soeun was too shy to look at Taehyung's eyes, her face was red as a tomato. Taehyung smiled and kissed her forehead.

"I-" Soeun was cut off by Taehyung.

"I love you, Soeun."

____________________________________

Too much fluff *wipes tear* Taehyung said I love you to Soeun! Can they get married already? like right now? i want to see little Soeun's and little-

"Nairu-san..." Taehyung coughs, and shook his head, signaling the overhyped writer to stop. Nairu smiled sheepishly as she continues talking to the readers.

Don't forget to vote comment and share guys! I seriously like your comments it's hilarious! Oh and i will answer the characters Q&A later and i will post it! Hopefully i can do it tonight. (p/s: funny enough i will add my own questions for them. lmao leave me alone 😂 *hugs rj*

Pardon me for the errors and I hope you enjoyed! (◍•ᴗ•◍)♡ ✧*。

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 177 29
About a story where a boy named Choi Beomgyu is a very close friend of Kang Taehyun. Beomgyu hasn't realized his own feelings for Taehyun this whole...
139K 7.4K 35
Taehyung moves to a new city with his father. There he meets and befriends Jimin. They both become so comfortable with one another and wish to be tog...
17.3K 230 9
"Why are you still here Minji? Why would Taehyung still keep you around to look after me if he already got what he wanted..." His voice was quiet and...
1K 12 22
Taehyung is the son of a very well known cop, Taehyung is a sweet boy who rarely breaks the rules but on occasion, he has been known to be brought ho...