CRYBABY || KIM TAEHYUNG ๐Ÿโœ”๏ธ

By seokprinceu

COMPLETED "When I saw you crying I just want to hug you tight and tell you that everything's gonna be alright... More

AUTHOR's NOTE
โ—โ€ข1โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข2โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข3โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข4โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข5โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข6โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข7โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข8โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข9โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข10โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข11โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข12โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข13โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข14โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข15โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข16โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข17โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข18โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข19โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข20โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข21โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข22โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข23โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข24โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข25โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข26โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข27โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข28โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข29โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข30โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข31โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข32โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข33โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข34โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข35โ€ขโ—
โ€ขโ—36โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข37โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข38โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข39โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข40โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข41โ€ขโ—
TAEHYUNG's PAST [#8]
โ—โ€ข42โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข43โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข44โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข45โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข46โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข47โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข48โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข49โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข50โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข51โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข52โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข53โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข54โ€ขโ—
Q&A AND I LOVE YOU
The Answers to your Questions
โ—โ€ข55โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข57โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข58โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข59โ€ขโ— [#3]
โ—โ€ข60โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข61โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข62โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข63โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข64โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข65โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข66โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข67โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข68โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข69โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข70โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข71โ€ขโ—
NOT AN UPDATE BUT PLEASE READ.
โ—โ€ข72โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข73โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข74โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข75โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข76โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข77โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข78โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข79โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข80โ€ขโ— [#1]
โ—โ€ข81โ€ขโ— [#2]
โ—โ€ข82โ€ขโ— [#4]
โ—โ€ข83โ€ขโ— [#5]
โ—โ€ข84โ€ขโ— [#6]
โ—โ€ข85โ€ขโ— [#7]
โ—โ€ข86โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข87โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข88โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข89โ€ขโ—
EXTRAS!: Soeun with Namjoon
โ—โ€ข90โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข91โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข92โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข93โ€ขโ— (End)
FACTS ABOUT CRYBABY๐Ÿ”ฎAPPRECIATION/CLEARING UP YOUR QUESTIONS! โค๏ธ

โ—โ€ข56โ€ขโ—

14.3K 557 187
By seokprinceu

The whole trip was over by now and Soeun was inside the bangtan's car. Mr In was the driver as always. Jin wanted to drive but he was sleepy so he contacted Mr. In to drive them to school.

Soeun was glancing at the window on their way to school. She was humming as she looked at the scenery. But Soeun heard Taehyung sighed multiple times, which made Soeun looked at him in worry.

"Tae, what's wrong? Are you sick?" Soeun asked worriedly and Taehyung just chuckled and shook his head, assuring that he's fine. "I'm fine, I'm just lazy, that's all." Taehyung said and Soeun can't help but shook her head at his response.

"We have a test coming in a month... you have to do well on this test." Soeun said as she scratched her hair. Taehyung nodded. "Yeah, I have to since you wanted the scholarship." This time Soeun shook her head again.

"No, this is not about the scholarship, Taehyung... You need to do well in this test, tests are important you know?" Soeun chuckled.

Taehyung let out a sigh. "Well, for me you're mooooooore important than those tests..." Taehyung whined out cutely and Soeun giggled. "Dumb." She responded and Taehyung just let out a huff.

"Since I'm dumb," Taehyung said and Soeun let out a snort and sniffled a laugh. "Oi, don't laugh!" Taehyung snorted out too. Those words just naturally came out from Taehyung's mouth.

"You will tutor me, right?" Taehyung asked softly and Soeun looked away when Taehyung looked at her so intensely. Blush were creeping on her cheeks.

"Yeah, since you're dumb." Soeun laughed, "Hey!" Taehyung said in offense and laughed with Soeun too. "Well but I am your dummy..." Taehyung said and Soeun exploded, "W-What was that?" She was laughing too hard until she was choking on her own breath.

Seeing this, Taehyung also began laughing too.

Bangtan smiled at their little moment and Mr. In also looked at the front mirror, smiling when Taehyung and Soeun were laughing so happily.

•••

"So if you want to do this, you have complete the equation, and then you add the numbers, after that—" Mr. Hwang started to explain about math and Taehyung yawned.

He pouted in boredom and looked at Soeun that was sitting beside him and smiled. Taehyung thought Soeun looked super cute when she's concentrating. Soeun was nodding by herself as she listened to Mr. Hwang's explanation which Taehyung's brain cannot comprehend it even one bit.

Soeun felt Taehyung's gaze on her so she turned and looked at Taehyung, giving him a questioning look. She wanted Taehyung to tell her if anything's wrong.

But instead, Taehyung smiled in affectionate as he sent Soeun a wink. Shocked and caught off guard, Soeun blushed and inverted her gaze away from Taehyung as she tried to focus on the lesson instead. But the image of Taehyung winking to her was so handsome.

Taehyung is handsome. Up until to this day, Soeun still can't believe that she is Taehyung's girlfriend. Taehyung's visuals were out of this world. Soeun shook her head as she tried to not think of Taehyung again.

"Hey, Soeun." Taehyung called softly and Soeun ignored him. Taehyung let out a small frown at this. "Hey." Taehyung called again and Soeun didn't move an inch.

Taehyung smirked as he got an idea.

"Baby?" Taehyung whispered this time. Soeun was definitely caught off guard, because Taehyung can see Soeun's blush creeping on her cheeks. Soeun still wasn't looking at Taehyung and this made Taehyung smiled.

"Darling?" Taehyung said, "Oh?" Taehyung looked at Soeun amused when her face became crimson red. "You like that— AH!" Taehyung stopped on his words when Soeun put her palm on Taehyung's face.

"Shut up." Soeun snapped and Taehyung let out a smirk as he chuckled. Soeun glared at Taehyung and Taehyung giggled as he gave her his cutest smile, his eyes closing and his boxy smile were showing as he let out a giggle again.

Soeun's heart skipped a beat as she looked at Taehyung.

"Cute..." Soeun let out as her eyes shone. "Taehyung, your smile is so cute..." Soeun said again. Hearing this, Taehyung let out a small laugh.

"Since you think I'm cute..." Taehyung began as he looked at Soeun with a soft smile as he looked at her fondly. "Can you hold my hand throughout this whole lesson, darling?" Taehyung asked.

Soeun didn't answered Taehyung's question and this made Taehyung let out a whine. He shook Soeun's arm. Soeun clicked her tongue, a little frown was appeared on her face. When she turned her head to Taehyung's direction,

"Please?" Taehyung said in pout and Soeun halted. Taehyung was pouting cutely and his puppy eyes were flashing.

"Aweeeeeeeeee," Soeun immediately awed and cupped Taehyung's face, "So cuuuuute!" Taehyung giggled at this and Soeun's heart went soft. Soeun tickled Taehyung's chin and Taehyung accidentally let out a loud laugh.

Soeun laced her hands with Taehyung's and looked at Taehyung fondly.

Taehyung's laughter made all the attention drew on him. Soeun was giggling as she looked at Taehyung, smiling cutely as she rubbed his hair in affectionate.

Soeun's action stopped when she felt a lot of eyes on them. She looked around and saw the girls in her class glared at her in jealousy. This made Soeun immediately removed her hand off Taehyung and looked at her lap.

Taehyung frowned when he saw Soeun looked down on her lap like that.

Taehyung scanned the whole class, his frown deepens when he meets eye with those girls. "What are you looking at?" He growled as his expression immediately turned cold.

Soeun held Taehyung's hand again, tighten her hold a bit as a sign for him to calm down. "Don't, Taehyung." Soeun in a soft tone.

All of the eyes that were looking at the two moved their eyes away. Taehyung scoffed and glanced at Mr. Hwang that was also looking at them.

He glared at the teacher and the teacher just sighed and continue teaching.

Mr Hwang didn't have much words to say anyways, if Taehyung was with Soeun, his results are improving constantly. Soeun too, she was maintaining her rainbow results.

So Mr Hwang just let them be because their relationship didn't effect their studies, unlike other students.

Mr Hwang already talked about this to the director but the director also said to let them be because they didn't have any bad records and he believe that they won't be having one in the future.

•••

"Look who's back! Taehyung's little play toy!" A voice beamed through the hallway, making a few heads turning on Soeun and...

Minju and Jackson.

'I am Taehyung's girlfriend though...'

Soeun sighed a little as she looked up from her phone, her eyes met with Minju's hatred ones and Jackson's stupid mocking face.

Soeun was currently at the outside of men's bathroom waiting for Taehyung that was currently doing his own business. Soeun had put Taehyung's bag on her side.

"I see you are still sticking around with Taehyung, huh? What a bitch." Minju said as she blew her nails dramatically, Soeun glared at Minju.

'Of course I'm sticking around with him, I'm his girlfriend...'

"Bitch." Minju gritted out her teeth and Soeun glared at Minju. Minju's eyes went wide in anger. "Look down! How dare you glare at me when you stole Taehyung from me!" She screamed, Soeun didn't back down, she was still looking at Minju with hatred eyes.

Finally, Soeun decided that it will be a waste of time to pick a fight. She sighed and looked at her watch. 'What's taking Taehyung so long? I'm hungry... is he going to the men's room or building a men's room?' She thought and glanced at the men's room. Minju's blood was boiling.

"Hey!" Minju shouted and Soeun didn't even flinched. She held the urge to roll her eyes in front of Minju. Soeun looked at Minju.

"Gosh, you sure are loud... What?" Soeun sighed, looking at Minju with uninterested eyes.

Minju gritted her teeth as she attempted to grab Soeun's hair, "You—!" Soeun grabbed Minju's arm, stopping Minju from touching her hair.

"Don't you dare to touch me," Soeun said and pushed Minju's hand away. Minju stumbled back and looked at her in disbelief.

Seeing Soeun wasn't hurting oddly angers Jackson.

Jackson hissed as he used his hand, slapping Soeun. Soeun yelped in pain and shock. Tears escaped from her eyes because of the pain. Jackson smirked, finding Soeun's tears satisfying.

Jackson wanted to kick Soeun's leg again to make her cry more. "Don't—" Soeun started but Jackson kicked Soeun's leg, making her yelp. Minju chuckled, loving Soeun's helpless state.

"See? This is how weak you are without those boys." Minju said and Soeun glared at her. "Shut up, aren't you're being a little unfair here?" She snapped. Minju's eyes enlarged once again.

"I see you're acting tough huh? Let's see how you deal with this!" Minju smirked as she slapped Soeun's face again. Soeun let out a whine.

At that time, Taehyung was already outside the men's room, slightly smiling as he thought about Soeun tutoring him later and after that they can have a little cuddle session.

Taehyung decided that he wanted to buy strawberries and maybe three bars of chocolates for Soeun...

Taehyung expected Soeun to smile so cutely and wave at him when she saw him... and Taehyung will respond with a hug and they will walk together hand in hand.

But the sight he encountered boiled his blood. Minju and Jackson are bothering Soeun. They are harassing her again. "Soeun..? Oi what the fuck do you think you're doing?!" Taehyung screamed.

All Taehyung saw was red as he ran to Soeun and put her in his embrace. Soeun's eyes went wide as she automatically placed her head on Taehyung's chest.

"Soeun, you okay?" Taehyung asked as he placed Soeun's face in his palms and caressed her cheeks using his thumb afterwards. Soeun nodded and Taehyung put her face in his chest again.

Taehyung put Soeun behind him and glared at the disgusting persons that he hated to the core. Minju glared at Soeun that was shield behind Taehyung.

Soeun didn't look at Minju this time and hid her head behind Taehyung's back because she didn't want to get hit again.

Taehyung growled as he get near Jackson while glaring at him. He inverted his gaze to Minju. Taehyung balled his fist in anger.

His breathing became rage and he let out a shaky breath. He was on his limit.

"I don't hit girls." Taehyung simply said, glaring at Minju. He pushed Minju away and looked at Jackson that has a cocky smirk plastered on his face.

Without another word, Taehyung slapped Jackson. Minju gasped at this. Jackson was taken aback as he hissed, looking at Taehyung.

A few seconds after, Taehyung slapped Jackson again, "Aish—" Jackson growled and Taehyung wasted no time slapping him once more.

It made Jackson's mouth bleed, he groaned as he spat his blood on the ground. "It hurts!" Jackson finally said as he glared at Taehyung.

Taehyng growled. "It hurts? Knowing it hurts, why did you slapped her?" Taehyung screamed angrily as he fisted Jackson's shirt, slamming him on the wall forcefully. Jackson groaned as his legs gave up on him.

He sat on the ground, his back still facing the wall.

"How dare you hit a girl, what kind of man are you?" Taehyung spat as Jackson struggled to stand up and looked at Soeun. His back was killing him. After he stood up, he went near Soeun,

Only to be pushed back by Taehyung. "Don't!" Taehyung shouted. Jackson scoffed as he looked at Soeun that was behind Taehyung.

"You bitch—" Jackson said and Soeun looked up from the ground. "Pathetic." She mumbled. Jackson's eyes went wide as he went close to Soeun.

"I said, don't!" Taehyung pushed Jackson away again as he put an protective arm in front of Soeun.

"What did you say?" Jackson said, sending Soeun a death glare. Soeun looked at Jackson and sent him daggers.

"You're pathetic." Soeun snapped angrily as she pushed Jackson away. Taehyung looked at Minju that was watching the whole scene with wide eyes in shock.

"How about you bring your little slave to the hospital for a medical check up? I think I broke his little back, since he's weak." Taehyung smirked.

Taehyung sighed as he grabbed his bag that was on the ground and he took Soeun's bag too. Taehyung gave Soeun his and her water bottle.

Taehyung caressed Soeun's cheek and grabbed Soeun's hand, intertwining it with his. "Let's go, Soeun." Taehyung said softly and Soeun nodded. "Okay."

The scene made Minju eyes twitched.

"Why are you acting like a damn bodyguard to her, Taehyung?!" Minju screamed, making Soeun flinched and Taehyung turned to look at Minju, glaring at her.

Taehyung squeezed Soeun's hand and Soeun knew what was going to happen.

"Because she's mine, and she's my girlfriend. And if you looked at her funny, touch her, hit her again, I'll fucking kill you. And I fucking mean it." Taehyung threatened.

______________________________________

Gee, Taehyung is soooo clingy here awww 🤧

Now that was fast.. 😲 One moment Taeun were cute and sweet then later Minju and Jackson came and just attack her. Can't they just leave Soeun alone? ☹️

Well they can't yet, you know how Minju is :) She probably won't stop until she got Taehyung. She's a pain in the ass but hey she makes drama so I'm not gonna kill her :3

Oh no.. Now Minju knows about the two a thing ;) *furiously sips tea*

Thank you for reading and I love you sooo much ❤️ OH AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 121K VIEWS AND MORE THAN 3K VOTES!! Y'ALL CRAZY I LOVE IT! 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

733 31 9
He was staring at me intently and I was feeling every emotion I have ever known. "Just why do I even like you?" He sighed clearly frustrated but my...
139K 7.4K 35
Taehyung moves to a new city with his father. There he meets and befriends Jimin. They both become so comfortable with one another and wish to be tog...
1.1K 90 52
Jeon Jungkook, the golden maknae of BTS has to meet one of the ARMY in a concert which lead to a misunderstanding and then the idol and his fan have...
3.2K 177 29
About a story where a boy named Choi Beomgyu is a very close friend of Kang Taehyun. Beomgyu hasn't realized his own feelings for Taehyun this whole...