Marvel Oneshots - Book 1

By atlasscrumpit

A collection of avengers x reader one shots. Any request you have you can add onto the first page of this boo... More

Details
Loki - Slave
Tony - Monster
Peter - Secrets
Loki - Promise
Bucky - Hide
Bucky - Mission
Steve - Promise
Bucky - Don't let go
Steve - Promise 2
Avengers X Reader - Master!? Hell no
Avengers x Reader Part 2
Sam - Missed you
Thor - Escape
Hulk/Bruce - Lose
Wanda x Reader - Remember me. Please
Stephen x Reader - Messed Up Together
Quill x Reader - 57 times
Avengers x Reader Part 3
Mantis x Reader - Love?
Lady Loki x Reader / My gift
Loki x Reader - Unworthy
Venom/Eddie x Reader
Natasha x Reader - Secret Garden
Clint - I'll see you on the other side
Tony - Adore
Mystery Character - Bad Liar/Part 1
Bad Liar Part 2
Hela - Rebellion
Hela part 2 - Safe
Pietro - Secrets
Bucky - Fluffy fluff
Pietro - Secrets part 2
Bucky - I'll protect you
Thor - Star
Thor/Avengers part 2
Thor/Avengers Part 3
Stucky x Reader
Stucky x Reader part 2
Peter X Reader. Numb
Peter X Reader Part 2
Loki x Reader - Lost memories
Loki - Escape
Escape part 2
Loki - Little One
Steve - Criminal
Loki - part 2 - Good girl
Bucky - Monster
Stucky x Reader - Vampire au
Bucky - Flufffffyyyy fluff
Bad Liar Part 3
Loki - A down day
Stucky x Reader - vampire part 2
Bucky - Endgame
Loki - Werewolf
A/B/O au x Reader
Loki - Werewolf part 2
Pietro - Secrets part 3
Bucky - I'll protect you Part 2
Stephen - Golden
Stucky x Reader
Loki - Monsters together
Loki - Blue
Bucky - Darkness
Thor/Avengers part 4
Loki - Monsters Together part 2
Stephen - Golden Part 2
Avengers x Reader
A/B/O part 2
Loki - Blue part 2
Clint - Family
Venom/Eddie x reader
Natasha - Casanova
Bruce - Always
Steve - Escape Hell
Steve - Escape hell part 2
Tony - New Body
Puppet Master - part 1
Puppet Master - Part 2
Bucky - Unconscious
Bucky - Crazy
Bucky - Demon
Avengers - Broken Betrayal
Broken Betrayal part 2
Crazy - Part 2
Puppet Master part 3
Avengers - 'They'
Crazy / Alternate ending
'They' Part 2
Loki - Safe
Avengers - Protect you
Steve - Core
Marvel x reader - Blood
Protect you - Part 2
Bucky - Recover
Loki x Reader - Object
Loki - Object, part 2
Loki - Object , part 3
Loki - Just a voice
Just a voice - Part 2
Bucky - I'm sorry
Steve - Movie?
Bucky - Who needs me?
Bucky - After
Thor - Goodbye
Avengers - Hydra
Avengers - Carmen
Bucky - Hello Blackbird
Bucky - Daughter
End?

Avengers - Happy Ending?

19.1K 445 254
By atlasscrumpit

(Warning. Sexual content and self-harm)

"Well if it isn't the Avengers." You giggled as they surrounded you.

"We have you surrounded Cheshire give it up!" Captain America yelled.

"Hmm acting so tough are we? But you're not all that. See I know everything Steve Rogers, your best friend Bucky. How it's all your fault he's the way he is." You said in a sickeningly sweet tone.

"How the hell do you know all of that!" Dear old Bucky shouted his voice wavering.

"I know all about you as well Winter Soldier. All your friends say it wasn't you who killed all of those people. But deep down you know it was you. All you are is a monster." You snickered as you saw his eyes shift as he shifted into Winter soldier mode.

"And just like the Cheshire Cat, I'll disappear." You laughed as smoke filled the air and you left them to deal with the Winter Soldier.

"Bucky!" Was the last thing you heard Steve shout before you completely disappeared. You reappeared in your dull damaged apartment and glanced into the mirror.

"Why did you become this?" Your reflection whispered.

"Don't pretend like you don't know." You hissed back as you ripped off your mask and clothes.

"Fuck it it's Friday." You grunted as you got dressed into a red short dress. You needed a night off. You walked out of your apartment block and went to your favourite bar.

"Y/N! How's it going?" The bartender asked. You shook your head and down a shot.

"Shitty so keep 'em coming." You mumbled. Even though you couldn't get as drunk on the alcohol like a human it still numbed some of the pain.

"I'll have the same." A gruff voice said behind you. You looked around to see the infamous Bucky wearing a sweater and cap.

"Nice disguise." You whispered shaking your head. He sat down next to you and took a shot.

"You here to drink or spy on me?" You grumbled drinking from your glass.

"I have no clue who you are so I'll take the drink option." He said as he took another shot.

"Good. You don't wanna know me." You mumbled as you looked straight ahead.

"Touchè." He said. His phone began to ring and he answered it with a mumbled hello. You listened to the conversation.

"Bucky where are you? We have a location on Cheshire." You heard Steve say. All you wanted was one fucking night off.

"Can't you sort this out on your own?" He grumbled.

"Buck they could be anywhere I don't need you getting hurt." Steve replied.

"I'll be back in 2 hours." Bucky said before hanging up the phone.

"Lemme guess. Wife?" You asked playing dumb. He laughed bitterly.

"Nope, just an annoying friend." He mumbled. You grabbed a bottle of whiskey and poured ten shots each.

"You said you got 2 hours. Let's make it count." You smirked as he looked at you. (Then he looks at me! And I look at him!)

"You're on." He smiled as you laughed and began drinking.

/Time skip/

You both had a lot to drink within 1 hour. Enough to get you both drunk off your tits. You were both laughing like maniacs. You ended up dragging him back to your apartment. As soon as you were in the door you leapt onto him and began making out.

(Imma skip cause I don't wanna write smut)

You lay next to Bucky breathing heavily.

"Holy shit." You mumbled. You were both enhanced humans so you could imagine. The bed did break by the end of it.

"I'll buy you a new bed." He said between heavy breaths.

"I'm holding you to that promise." You laughed. Great now what? Luckily his phone began ringing. Saved by the bell.

"Argh Steve what is it now." Bucky grumbled into the phone.

"We have an address Cheshire was the last scene at. It's 35 Neverend Place the 5th unit." Steve rushed into the phone. Bucky's eyes widened as he looked over at you.

"Cheshire!" He shouted as you groaned loudly.

"I'm not in the mood Bucky. So either get out and we will deal with this later or I'll tie you to this bed and leave you naked for your friends to see." You threatened as you looked at him with a death glare.

"Why the hell would you sleep with me!? Just to mess with me!?" He shouted as you groaned louder.

"You slept with me just as much as I slept with you. Cheshire is something you don't understand Bucky." You said as you stood up and began getting dressed.

"Understand! You murder people in cold blood!" He continued to shout. You were beginning to lose your temper.

"Bucky. Get out unless you want to end up dead." You grumbled as you turned around to reveal your pitch-black eyes. He gasped and backed away.

"What the fuck are you?" He mumbled. You leapt onto him holding him by the throat.

"A monster just like you Winter Soldier!" You growled in your demon-like voice. The doors burst open revealing the Avengers. Tony shot you with something that dulled your powers.

"What the fuck!" You shouted as you leapt up and began fighting them. Mind you you were only in your pj's.

"Bucky get out of here!" Steve yelled as he leapt towards you. The fighting continued. You heard a smash and looked behind to see a photo of your mother shattered on the ground.

"You'll pay for that!" You screamed as you let your power burst out. Just before you could destroy the Avengers Tony shot something into you that made you collapse to the floor. You saw Bucky out of the corner of your eye.

"This is all your fault..." You muttered before passing out.

You woke up and just stared at the roof.

"Wake up!" You heard a voice shout. You turned your head to see all of the Avengers there.

"We're gonna hold your ass here until Fury decides what to do with you." Tony grumbled glaring at you. You just turned away and started singing.

"I know you I walked with you once upon a dream." You began singing in a deep voice.

"Listen to us, Cheshire." Steve mumbled as you ignored him and kept singing.

"I know you that look in your eyes is so familiar." You sang as you began laughing.

"We'll come back later." Tony grumbled as they all left the room. You laughed louder and crazier.

The sun went down and it was getting dark.

(Cries in robot)

You materialised a knife and began bringing pain onto yourself. After all, it was the only way to feel.

(Please talk to someone if you are experiencing these feelings!!! You aren't alone I promise!)

"What do you want Bucky?" You asked in a low voice as you faced away from the lurking shadow.

"What? Afraid to come to see the scary monster." You giggled as you turned around and faced him. He gasped at your blood-covered body.

"What the fuck!" He shouted as he ran up to the glass. He opened the door and rushed in.

"Get away from me. It's no use saving a monster." You hissed as you looked at him. He carefully approached you.

"Careful Barnes." You huffed as you kept your eyes on him.

"Why did you do this?" He whispered.

"We can both agree that this world would be much better without me." You whispered back with such bitter words. Your eyes were completely black as Bucky put his hand on your cheek. He took his shirt off and began cleaning the blood away with his shirt.

"Come on I need to get you to the med bay." He said with urgency in his voice. You laughed bitterly.

"You think your friends will care if I die?" You said smiling.

"I care." He whispered as he picked you up and brought you into the elevator.

"Just let me die Barnes." You mumbled as tears escaped your black void eyes. You began thrashing around in his arms and pounding on his chest.

"LET ME DIE!" You screamed as he just held you tighter. You kept screaming and fighting against him as he finally reached the med bay and managed to cuff you into the bed. You cried as you struggled against the restraints.

"I'm sorry Y/N. I'm not letting you die." He said as you stopped fighting and fell onto the bed sobbing. Bucky began pulling out cloths and bandages. He sat beside you as your eyes kept focused on the ceiling tears still streaming. He began carefully cleaning your arms and bandaged them up. You were both silent as he clean every wound you inflicted on yourself. After he was done he sat beside you and took your hand.

"Why Y/N? Why did you kill all of those people?" He asked looking down.

"I've never killed anyone. All of those dead bodies were because of that building the Avengers collapsed." You said still staring at the ceiling.

"Have you ever seen me kill anyone?" You asked finally looking at him.

"No..." He admitted looking at you with shock.

"The Avengers have murdered many people. The government and media just blame it on me." You said with dull eyes void of emotion.

"But why do you keep being Cheshire?" He asked looking into your eyes.

"Cheshire takes the pain away. It was an escape. But now you know who I am there's no use." You said shaking your head.

"Y/N it's going to be ok." He said as he carefully took your hand in his.

"When we slept together. I wasn't just using you." You admitted looking into his eyes.

"That's the first time I've had sex since the '40s." He laughed as he flashed you a charming smile. You laughed back and began to move over on the bed. He quickly jumped up and got rid of the restraints.

"Sorry. I just didn't want you to hurt yourself." He said as he stood awkwardly and looked at you. You patted the bed beside you.

"Just lay down Barnes." You laughed as he hesitantly lay beside you.

"I'm sorry for all the pain I've caused, James." You said as you looked at him.

"When I was the winter soldier I wanted nothing more than someone to be there for me to pull me out of that state. I'll be that person for you Y/N." He said as he placed a hand on your cheek. You leaned in and kissed him lightly before laying your head on his chest with your arm around his waist.

"What are we going to do when everyone wakes up? I'll be thrown back into a cell." You whispered. Bucky started running his hands through your hair.

"I'll be here to protect you. And so help me if they throw you in a cell they will be throwing me into one as well." He said as you laughed quietly.

"Thank you, Barnes." You whispered as you fell asleep.

/Time skip/

You woke up to alarms blaring as you looked up to see Bucky looking around as well.

"What's going on?" You asked hazily.

"Cheshire is in the med bay." JARVIS said over the speaker. The team came crashing out of the elevator towards you.

"Stop!" Bucky shouted as he stood up in front of you.

"Bucky get out of the way!" Steve shouted as he came towards you. All hell broke loose. There was so much fighting and pleading for them to stop. But in the end...

You stopped dead in your tracks as you looked down seeing a burnt hole through your body from one of Ironman's blasters. You gasped for air as you fell back onto the floor.

"Y/N!" You heard Bucky scream as he ran towards you. He cradled your body in his arms as he cried.

"I'm s-sorry. I promised I would keep you safe." He cried as he held you tight. You reached up and placed your hand on his cheek.

"It's ok Barnes. T-This is h-how it was meant to e-end." You stuttered as you tried to smile.

"Y/N. Please..." He pleaded as you tried to lean up, he leaned down and kissed your lips.

"Everything is going to be ok James." You said as you nodded to him.

"I don't want you to die." He cried as he stared at you. You wiped his tears away as you became weaker.

"G-Goodbye Barnes." You whispered before you closed your eyes. Bucky let out a gut-wrenching scream that pierced everyone's insides.

Not everyone gets a happy ending...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43 2 6
Just a bunch of oneshots with many characters from all of Marvel. I hope you all read and enjoy my first book.
307K 7K 111
Welcome everyone to my fourth oneshots book! I'm not taking full requests currently but it's okay if you want to suggest a character for me to write...
244 3 17
A collection of One-Shots I have made over the 2 years i have been writing them. WIll add more as i make more. Includes both XReader and XOC (Male...
549 45 14
A collection of my one-shots (mostly Loki) that I write when I should be sleeping. Most of them are mature because the more tired I am, the more sick...