CRYBABY || KIM TAEHYUNG ๐Ÿโœ”๏ธ

By seokprinceu

COMPLETED "When I saw you crying I just want to hug you tight and tell you that everything's gonna be alright... More

AUTHOR's NOTE
โ—โ€ข1โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข2โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข3โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข4โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข5โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข6โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข7โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข8โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข9โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข10โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข11โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข12โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข13โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข14โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข15โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข16โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข17โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข18โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข19โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข20โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข21โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข22โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข23โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข24โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข25โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข26โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข27โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข28โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข29โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข30โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข31โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข32โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข33โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข34โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข35โ€ขโ—
โ€ขโ—36โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข37โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข38โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข39โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข40โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข41โ€ขโ—
TAEHYUNG's PAST [#8]
โ—โ€ข42โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข43โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข44โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข45โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข46โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข47โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข48โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข49โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข50โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข51โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข52โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข53โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข54โ€ขโ—
Q&A AND I LOVE YOU
The Answers to your Questions
โ—โ€ข56โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข57โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข58โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข59โ€ขโ— [#3]
โ—โ€ข60โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข61โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข62โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข63โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข64โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข65โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข66โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข67โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข68โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข69โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข70โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข71โ€ขโ—
NOT AN UPDATE BUT PLEASE READ.
โ—โ€ข72โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข73โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข74โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข75โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข76โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข77โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข78โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข79โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข80โ€ขโ— [#1]
โ—โ€ข81โ€ขโ— [#2]
โ—โ€ข82โ€ขโ— [#4]
โ—โ€ข83โ€ขโ— [#5]
โ—โ€ข84โ€ขโ— [#6]
โ—โ€ข85โ€ขโ— [#7]
โ—โ€ข86โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข87โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข88โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข89โ€ขโ—
EXTRAS!: Soeun with Namjoon
โ—โ€ข90โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข91โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข92โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข93โ€ขโ— (End)
FACTS ABOUT CRYBABY๐Ÿ”ฎAPPRECIATION/CLEARING UP YOUR QUESTIONS! โค๏ธ

โ—โ€ข55โ€ขโ—

14.6K 563 229
By seokprinceu

Tick tock, tick tock, tick tock.

The sound of clock ticking and when a needle fell to the ground, you will hear it clearly in your ears.

That is how quiet all of them right now.

Right now, Taehyung and Soeun were sitting beside each other and all of their friends were sitting in front of them, sending them daggers and judging stare.

Yoongi was uninterested, he was just playing with his phone.

Taehyung was comfortably sitting on the chair, looking at his friends boringly while Soeun was looking on her lap, playing with her nails.

"So," Jin started, Taehyung looked at him, Soeun looked up timidly, Jin tilted his head, "We saw you guys kissed." Jin asks, nearing his head and stared at Soeun and Taehyung. Soeun blushed as her eyes went wide.

"Fortunately, you didn't saw wrong." Taehyung mumbled, looking at his nails and looked at his friends. "Yes, we kissed." Taehyung said again and Soeun blushed.

"Are you guys dating?" Hoseok asked and Taehyung gave him an offended look. Taehyung sighed. "Isn't it obvious?" He snapped at Hoseok. "What do you see me as? Of course me and Soeun are dating, which explains why I kissed her."

When the boys looked at Soeun, Soeun blinked and nodded. "Y-Yes. Taehyung is my b-boyfriend." Soeun confessed and Taehyung blushed at the word 'boyfriend'.

"My, my. Since when did you guys started dating??" Jimin asked, delighted, with the biggest smile on his face. He couldn't believe it. Jimin was waiting for this so long.

"Um... S-since the day before.. w-we go to amusement park..." Soeun said, she didn't dare to look at his friends because she was shy. Jimin let out a squeal.

"Ah, I can't believe I didn't noticed it... How did that happen?" Jimin said, bouncing on his seat. He was putting his face on both of his palm, looking at Soeun and Taehyung with shiny eyes.

"Oh... Um A-About that..." Soeun's eyes enlarged in embarrassment. Thinking about it makes her blush and her heart beat increase. Soeun looked away.

Jimin let out a squeal again.

"Taehyung already confessed that he liked you before... It's when those two bitches kidnapped you..." Jimin said and Soeun nodded, blush still evident on her cheeks.

"And you confessed to Taehyung that you liked him too?" Jimin asked. Soeun's cheeks were burning. Soeun covered her face with both of her hands and nodded.

Jimin let out inhuman noises. Taehyung and Soeun looked at him weirdly. Yoongi was shocked by the noises he let out so he smacked Jimin's head. "Stop that, you weirdo."

Jimin looked at Yoongi, "Why are you not surprised? Did you already know about them being a couple?" Jimin asked and Yoongi just lifted his eyebrows.

"How?" Jungkook asked. Yoongi shrugged his shoulders. "What can I say? I'm a genius." Yoongi smirked, looking at Jungkook.

"What about you guys' first kiss? First kiss? When is it?" Jimin asked again after swatting his hand on Yoongi's direction. This time, Taehyung turned red, his cheeks were as the same colour as Soeun.

"Why are you curious of that, you idiot? Shut up already." Taehyung blushed and Soeun couldn't take it anymore, she hid her face on Taehyung's shoulder.

All their friends' eyes went soft when Taehyung looked at Soeun with warm eyes, while patting her head.

"Taehyung, Soeun." Yoongi looked at Soeun and Taehyung, "Go and continue with your date. We won't interrupt you this time." Yoongi said, motion at the door. "Take your time, it's your first date, you two should enjoy it to the fullest." Yoongi smiled.

Taehyung looked at Yoongi with his eyes shining. Taehyung held Soeun's hand and dragged her out of the restaurant. Soeun was still blushing and Taehyung was smiling and laughing as he ran with Soeun.

Jimin felt his tears flowing down from his eyes as he looked at Soeun and Taehyung's happy figures.

"Taehyung... smiled and laughed." Jimin said sniffling. "Hyuuuung.. Taehyung is smiling..." Jimin said, looking at Jin. "I know... I know, Jiminie..." Jin answered with a croaking voice because he could feel himself wanting to cry too.

"Did you saw the way Taehyung looked at Soeun?" Namjoon said and blinked. "His gaze was so soft, so gentle." Namjoon said again, in a small voice as he felt his eyes glassing with tears.

"He's returning... Taehyung is returning..." Hoseok hiccuped. All of them nodded. They all felt like they wanted to cry.

"We have to keep them like this... we have to protect them, if Minju knows about this—" Jin started but he stopped when Yoongi slammed his palm on the table angrily. "She can't!" He screamed.

"That bitch will definitely—!" Yoongi began to panic and Jin softly cut him off. "Yoongi, we know. We know. So that's why I said we have to protect them."

"We can't let anyone hurt them." Namjoon declared. "We're going to protect them with all costs, okay?" Namjoon said and all of them nodded.

"Soeun-noona and Taehyung is a couple now, we're going to protect them from any harm." Jungkook repeated and nodded to himself.

•••

"So they know about our relationship now..." Taehyung mumbled, "Are you okay?" Taehyung asked. Soeun thought for a bit and nodded. "I think I'm okay..." She said in a small voice.

"I planned to tell them slowly, but I didn't expect them to know this way..." Soeun said and Taehyung smiled.

"Well, they know about it now... and as you see, they support it." Taehyung said softly. "I mean I know they will be at the first place... especially Jimin." Taehyung said again. It is the truth, Jimin will support Taehyung whatever he did.

"And how come you're blushing so much?" Taehyung chuckled as he looked at Soeun. Soeun immediately looked away. "Jiminie asked about the kiss, how can I not be shy? It's e-embarrassing... Just thinking about it makes me shy..." Soeun mumbled.

Taehyung looked at Soeun. She was still blushing. "Oh, you're thinking about our kiss now." Taehyung teased. "Shut up." Soeun snapped and Taehyung laughed.

"Do you know how cute you look like when I kiss you? I could watch it all day..." Taehyung said, looking at Soeun. Soeun's eyes went wide, "Why would you remember that?!" Soeun said in a panic voice as her heartbeat increases.

Taehyung let out a smile.

"Stop teasing me, Taehyung!" Soeun pushed Taehyung away and Taehyung laughed as he grabbed on Soeun's waist, not letting her go. "I won't stop teasing you, you give interesting reactions..." Taehyung chuckled.

"Such a cutie." Taehyung tilted his head, smiling when Soeun covered her face. Taehyung hugged Soeun when she let out an annoyed groan, "Okay okay, I won't tease you now. Can this hug make you feel better?" Taehyung said, putting his chin on Soeun's shoulders.

"Dumb..." Soeun mumbled as she too hugged Taehyung tight. "Yes, yes." Taehyung song-sang as he giggled. Soeun smiled when Taehyung broke the hug.

"Should we continue our date? Where do you want to go?" Taehyung asked as he grabbed on Soeun's hand. Soeun shook her head. "I don't know.. anywhere is fine as long as I'm with you, Taehyung." Soeun said truthfully and Taehyung blushed.

"Stop..." Taehyung let out a laugh and Soeun laughed with him. However, Soeun noticed there are girls been checking him out. Soeun didn't pay much attention because they are not important.

Soeun frowned when those girls are making their way towards Taehyung. She glared at the girls. Taehyung was smiling as he looked at Soeun but he frowned when Soeun was glaring at a direction.

The girls began to walk towards Taehyung. "Hey, hot stuff." The girl with a long wavy hair giggles, as she bend down a little, showing her cleavage.

Soeun lifted her eyebrows in shock. Do they not see Taehyung is holding her hand?! Taehyung looked at the girls in disgust, frowning.

"You're handsome..." The girls giggled as they were about to touch Taehyung's arm, Taehyung gritted his teeth and backed off because he didn't want to touch by those bitches.

"Who the hell are you? I don't want to hear that compliment from you and you're not pretty at all." Taehyung snapped and grabbed on Soeun's hand, wanting to go.

"Wait!" The girls grabbed on Taehyung's arm and Taehyung immediately removed from her touch roughly. "What is your problem?!" Taehyung shouted, "Don't fucking touch me!"

"You don't have a girlfriend don't you? I'm sure this girl is not you're girlfriend, she's your sister... Let's go somewhere private—"

Sister?! His sister?! Soeun eyes went wide, she couldn't believe her ears. She gritted her teeth.

Taehyung looked at the girls in disbelief. "What do you mean she's my sister? She— hm!" Soeun grabbed on Taehyung's shirt and kissed him in front of the girls. The girls let out a surprised gasp.

Taehyung was shocked too.

"My love." Soeun whispered on Taehyung's ears after kissing him like fifteen seconds long. Taehyung blushed when he met Soeun's eyes.

Soeun's eyes held so much confidence and this made Taehyung smirked.

"Yours..." Taehyung finally let out and kissed Soeun again. Soeun closed her eyes, Taehyung hummed and he opened his eyes. While still kissing Soeun, he smirked at the girls that had their jaw on the ground.

"Are you serious?!" One of the girls said and finally she walked away with her other friends. "What an unlucky day.." She cursed under her breath.

Soeun opened her eyes when the girls are gone. She stopped kissing Taehyung and sighed out gratefully. "Finally."

Taehyung was stunned. "Soeun... you— I— What—" Taehyung stammered after he regained his focus. Soeun looked at Taehyung and rubbed her forefinger under her nose.

"They were eyeing at you like a piece of meat like forever, so shameless... I was just protecting you, Taehyung." Soeun said.

"P-Protect?" Taehyung stuttered and Soeun nodded. "Yes, I have to let them know that you're taken, so they will not look at you like that anymore."

Taehyung heart fluttered, is this how Soeun felt when I was protecting her?

"You don't have to worry about everyone that is checking on me because I only have eyes on you, darling." Taehyung said in a deep voice.

Soeun blushed deeply as Taehyung gave her a kiss on the forehead, sighing in happiness as he looked to Soeun's eyes, smiling and placed a kissed on her cheek.

"My heart was beating so fast, what if I fainted?" Taehyung mumbled as he looked at Soeun's eyes. "What are you doing to me, Soeun?" Taehyung whispered as he placed his forehead against Soeun's.

Soeun blushed.

Taehyung hugged Soeun and sighed. "I'm yours and you're only mine."

Soeun mumbled, "You and your cheesy lines.." Taehyung laughed, "You were the one said that I'm yours!" Taehyung said and Soeun blushed more. "I did that to protect you, dumbass!" Soeun hit Taehyung's chest.

Taehyung let out a fond laugh. "Thank you, Soeun." Taehyung said and Soeun looked at him questionably.

"For what?" Soeun asked curiously.

"For liking me back and for making me feel happy again."

Taehyung said and he kissed Soeun again.

___________________________________

Over-protective Soeun makes me UWU so much 🤧 I guess this is the last chapter of their trip! They have to go back to school yeee 🤧 cliché high school romance coming thru

Or no? 😏 The tea is getting hotter when they go to school- aight! Enjoy this chapter and comment because it really makes me happy! 🤭❤️

Thank you for supporting my story i love you so much, please remember that you are perfect and always remember to LOVE YOURSELF ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 557 15
A girl who easily gets jealous, angry and embarrassed start liking a cold hearted boy called Choi Soobin. As the time passed by,She could melt his he...
3.2K 177 29
About a story where a boy named Choi Beomgyu is a very close friend of Kang Taehyun. Beomgyu hasn't realized his own feelings for Taehyun this whole...
677 55 11
This book follows Seokjin and Namjoon after all the hectic things that happened from 2014 to 2020, its time everything settles down, at least that's...