CRYBABY || KIM TAEHYUNG ๐Ÿโœ”๏ธ

By seokprinceu

COMPLETED "When I saw you crying I just want to hug you tight and tell you that everything's gonna be alright... More

AUTHOR's NOTE
โ—โ€ข1โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข2โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข3โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข4โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข5โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข6โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข7โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข8โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข9โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข10โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข11โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข12โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข13โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข14โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข15โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข16โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข17โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข18โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข19โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข20โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข21โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข22โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข23โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข24โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข25โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข26โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข27โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข28โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข29โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข30โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข31โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข32โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข33โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข34โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข35โ€ขโ—
โ€ขโ—36โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข37โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข38โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข39โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข40โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข41โ€ขโ—
TAEHYUNG's PAST [#8]
โ—โ€ข42โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข43โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข44โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข45โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข46โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข47โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข48โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข49โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข50โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข51โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข52โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข53โ€ขโ—
Q&A AND I LOVE YOU
The Answers to your Questions
โ—โ€ข55โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข56โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข57โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข58โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข59โ€ขโ— [#3]
โ—โ€ข60โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข61โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข62โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข63โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข64โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข65โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข66โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข67โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข68โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข69โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข70โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข71โ€ขโ—
NOT AN UPDATE BUT PLEASE READ.
โ—โ€ข72โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข73โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข74โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข75โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข76โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข77โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข78โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข79โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข80โ€ขโ— [#1]
โ—โ€ข81โ€ขโ— [#2]
โ—โ€ข82โ€ขโ— [#4]
โ—โ€ข83โ€ขโ— [#5]
โ—โ€ข84โ€ขโ— [#6]
โ—โ€ข85โ€ขโ— [#7]
โ—โ€ข86โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข87โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข88โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข89โ€ขโ—
EXTRAS!: Soeun with Namjoon
โ—โ€ข90โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข91โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข92โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข93โ€ขโ— (End)
FACTS ABOUT CRYBABY๐Ÿ”ฎAPPRECIATION/CLEARING UP YOUR QUESTIONS! โค๏ธ

โ—โ€ข54โ€ขโ—

15.1K 563 271
By seokprinceu

It was a lie.

Everything about the fireworks was a lie. There were no fireworks as soon as Soeun and Taehyung arrived there. The two were taking their breaths from running too much.

Taehyung and Soeun were expecting beautiful fireworks going on by the time they went there, but no.

Instead, they met their friends' annoying smirks. Soeun frowned questionably while Taehyung frowned angrily.

"Where are the fireworks?" Taehyung snapped, still frowning as he looked around the sky. Soeun too looked up to the sky hoping to find fireworks but no. There's nothing.

"Ah.. about that, it was a lie..." Yoongi said, scratching his neck awkwardly. "Actually we wanted to bring you to the haunted house." Yoongi said truthfully.

Taehyung gritted his teeth angrily and Soeun grabbed the back of his shirt. When Taehyung looked at Soeun, she smiled softly while shaking her head.

And just like that, Taehyung cooled down.

"We lied to you because if we tell you the truth you won't come.. since you have Soeun with you." Yoongi explained. Taehyung thought for a bit.

What Yoongi said was the absolute true. Taehyung won't go to the haunted house because Soeun was with him. He didn't even thought about going to the haunted house.

Taehyung didn't want to make Soeun feel scared.

The couple frowned as they looked at Hoseok that was clearly trying to calm himself. The poor boy getting pale as the time passes. Yoongi didn't said a word, he was just slowly patting Hoseok's back.

"You guys wanted to go to the haunted house with him looking like this?" Soeun and Taehyung said at the same time.

"Hobi, are you okay?" Soeun asked as she went close to Hoseok, Hoseok nodded, "I don't like stuff like this, but the others like it a lot... don't worry... I went to haunted houses quite often..." Hoseok nodded again and Soeun slowly patted his back.

"Don't worry, we have Jungkook." Namjoon said patting Jungkook shoulder, as Jungkook smiled cutely to Namjoon. "He's good at everything." Namjoon nodded again, ruffling his hair, making Jungkook giggle.

"Let's go, it's eight people per entry!" Jin said excitedly as Taehyung looked at him with eyes sparkling. Taehyung felt excited. Jin smiled and rubbed Taehyung's hair.

Taehyung always liked haunted houses. It is fun, challenging and very entertaining for him. Taehyung looked around as he tried to search the haunted house.

But Taehyung looked at Soeun with eyes full of worry. She must be scared. He knows that Soeun didn't like scary things because she has this horror CD that she brought but she never watched it.

As much as Taehyung liked haunted houses, he knew he liked Soeun more. So Taehyung went to Soeun that is near Hoseok, making Soeun looked at Taehyung confusingly.

"Are you okay if we go to the haunted house?" Taehyung asked with a soft tone. Soeun blinked as she nod. "What? Y-Yeah, I'm fine." Soeun responded.

She was so not fine.

But Taehyung really liked haunted house. Soeun saw how Taehyung's eyes sparkling when he heard about the haunted house. Soeun knew that Taehyung likes challenging games since he always play games in his phone that Soeun never played before.

"Are you sure? We don't have to go if you don't want to I'll stay with you—" Taehyung was cut off when Soeun nod again. "I'm sure... I want to go, I really want to go." Soeun looked at Taehyung and Taehyung didn't say a word as he bit his bottom lip.

"J-Just don't let go of my hand..." Soeun said softly as she looked at Taehyung, which she needed to looked up for a little because Taehyung was taller than her. Taehyung looked away as he reached for Soeun's hand, holding them tightly in his.

"I will hold your hand even if you didn't ask me to." Taehyung mumbled as he looked away, blush evident on both of his cheeks.

Soeun was being so honest and it is not healthy for Taehyung's weak heart.

"I won't let go of your hand, don't worry." Taehyung mumbled again. But still, he didn't feel good about this. Soeun hates scary things.

Taehyung turned to look at Soeun again. "Soeun, are you sure—" Taehyung stopped on his sentence when he felt Soeun lifted up his hand and kissed his fingers.

"Yes, I'm sure. When I'm with you, I'm not afraid of anything." Soeun said looking at Taehyung with sparkling eyes. "I trust you, Taehyung." Soeun smiled cutely as she wiggled Taehyung's hand side to side.

Oh fuck.

Soeun looked so cute and Taehyung just wanted to kiss her right on the spot. Taehyung sighed as he felt his heart began to race again. He was surprised that he was still breathing right now.

Taehyung felt butterflies in his stomach, his cheeks reddening.

"Soeun, you can't just say cute things like that while smiling like... that," Taehyung sighed as he looked at Soeun. Soeun tilted her head.

Taehyung groaned. "Fuck, why are you so beautiful and cute and precious I can't handle myself if you say cute things like that while looking like that, I just want to kiss you—" Taehyung babbled.

"W-What?" Soeun almost choked on air. She looked at Taehyung that was currently covering his face with his hand, the tip of his ears turning red. Soeun awed as she smiled, blushing.

"I-If you want to, you can do that later... but right now let's go to the haunted house!" Soeun said, grabbing Taehyung's hand and went to Namjoon to take the tickets.

Taehyung looked at his and Soeun's intertwined hands and blush as he felt his heart beat faster than before.

What are you doing to me?

"Your ticket." Namjoon said as he gave Soeun her ticket, Namjoon smiled when Soeun mumbled a small thanks. "And yours too, Taehyung." Namjoon said, giving the ticket to Taehyung.

"Thank you, Namjoon-hyung." Taehyung said when he received the ticket. Namjoon smiled as he patted Taehyung's back.

But Namjoon frowned when he saw Taehyung's face was in full red.

"Taehyung, are you sick? Your face is so red.." Namjoon asked in a concern tone, tilting his head. Taehyung immediately covered his face.

"I-I'm not!" Taehyung snapped, making Namjoon lifted his eyebrows. Soeun let out a chuckle at this. Namjoon then nodded.

"Alright then." Namjoon responded and shrugged his shoulders. "Don't lose the ticket, we are going after this group." Namjoon said as he pointed at the haunted house, there were a lot of people that were roaring in horror inside it.

Taehyung and Soeun nodded at the same time.

Soeun glanced the ticket and sighed. The things she would do for Taehyung... Taehyung glanced at Soeun and whispered a soft 'sorry'. Soeun quickly shook her head and went near Taehyung.

"Why are you saying sorry?" Soeun smiled, rubbing Taehyung's cheeks. Taehyung sighed. "Well... I'm bringing you into a haunted house even if you are not fond with it..." Taehyung said in pout.

Soeun sucked a breath as she smiled widely. "Oh? Aren't you cute?" She giggled.

"Not as cute as you, though." Taehyung said, nearing his nose to Soeun's. Soeun's eyes went wide as she blushed. "Taehyung.." Soeun said pushing Taehyung's forehead with her finger. Taehyung giggled.

"Okay next group, you can go now!"

Soeun blinked rapidly as she unconsciously grabbed Taehyung's hand. Taehyung looked at his shoulders and looked at Soeun. He sent her a worrying gaze and Soeun nodded.

Taehyung smiled as he rubbed circles at Soeun's hand as they slowly entered the haunted house. Taehyung grabbed Soeun and forced her to be at the back with him.

Their friends were all at the front.

All of them are walking in silence for like three minutes. All of them halt when Hoseok's scream was heard.

"DON'T FUCKING SCARE ME LIKE THAT, HOBI!" Yoongi screamed when Hoseok screamed on top of his lungs. "B-BUT SOMETHING TOUCHED ME!" Hoseok replied in panic.

"You mean someone... there are no real ghost in—"

"GHOSTS ARE REAL! THEY EXIST!" Hoseok replied. Yoongi sighed. "You're really saying this when we are in a haunted house? Why are you scaring yourself?" Yoongi mumbled.

Hoseok was still talking about the theories about ghost to Yoongi. Yoongi sighed out. "Talking about ghost, there is one right beside you."

Hoseok immediately stopped talking and he slowly turned to his side, he saw a ghost with pale skin and long hair reached the ground.

"AHHHHHHHHHH!!!" Hoseok screamed in fright, Yoongi chuckled. "Now you don't have to panic like that— HOBI?!"

Hoseok had ran fast as if he was at the olympics, leaving Yoongi. "Oi Hobi! Where are you going?! Wait for me!" Yoongi cursed and went to chase after Hoseok.

Meanwhile Soeun and Taehyung...

Soeun blinked as she didn't saw anything since the haunted house was in pitch dark. Soeun's heartbeat have been increasing for sometime and cold sweats were forming on her forehead.

Soeun was holding Taehyung's hands so tight, it actually hurts his hand a little.

"Are you okay?" Taehyung asked and Soeun nodded. Then suddenly a scream was heard and Soeun let out a shocked shriek. This made Taehyung pulled Soeun closer to him again.

"I-i'm fwine, I m-mean i'm fine!" Soeun said as she tried to cover her baby language from coming out. Shit, how much panic was she in, until she talked like that?

This is so embarrassing... Soeun thought as she sighed. "I'm fine." She let out and Taehyung hummed as he rubbed Soeun's hand again.

"Soeun," Taehyung called Soeun softly. "We can get out from here immediately if you don't like this." Taehyung said looking at Soeun, but doesn't saw her eyes since it was dark so he rubbed Soeun's shoulder to make her calm down.

Soeun shook her head, "No, I'm okay. I h-have you here, I'm not afraid."

Taehyung looked at Soeun and felt like his cheeks became a little hot. Taehyung can't believe Soeun could still made him blush and butterflies even when they are in a situation like this.

"You are not afraid because you have me?" Taehyung asked.

Soeun nodded. "Yes, because—" Soeun couldn't finish her sentence because she was cut off by her own scream. There was a bloody ghost hanging in front of her.

"Noooo!" She screamed and her first instinct was to hug anything that is close to her. So she hugged Taehyung that was beside of her all the time. Taehyung let out a surprised gasp.

"H-Hey if you hug me so tightly like that..." Taehyung cleared his throat. "Let go of me, Soeun... We can't finish the game if you don't—" Soeun violently shook her head, still hugging Taehyung tightly.

"... I'm... I'm scared Taehyung..." Soeun's voice became shaky and Taehyung immediately held Soeun's head that was in his chest, rubbing it to calm her down.

Taehyung sighed. "That's why I asked you, are you okay about entering here... because I know you'll act like this. Why did you say you're okay with it? If you said no—" Taehyung said but was cut off by Soeun.

"B-Because..!" Soeun said in a slightly loud voice. Taehyung just looked at Soeun silently. "Taehyung... You like haunted houses..." Soeun's voice became more quieter than before. Soeun sniffles.

Taehyung didn't say a word as he looked at Soeun that was grasping his shirt tightly in her fists. "You're really..." Taehyung sighed as he suddenly carried Soeun in his arms. Soeun yelped and Taehyung kissed her forehead.

"Don't be scared, I'm right here." Taehyung whispered in Soeun's ear and Soeun nodded. "Hm? Don't be scared." Taehyung said again. He looked at Soeun and took his bandana.

"Hey—" Soeun said and Taehyung shushed her. "We will be faster this way." Taehyung whispered, "Cover your eyes with this, tie it around your eyes." He said. Soeun obliged.

"Are you done?" Taehyung asked her softly and Soeun mumbled a small yes. "Okay good." Taehyung said.

"Hold me tight, I have to take something from my pocket." Taehyung said again and Soeun put her arms around Taehyung neck, practically hanging. Taehyung supported Soeun with his arm while his other arm busy fumbling in his pockets.

Taehyung took out his phone and plugged in his earphones as he gave it to Soeun. "Listen to this as I find our way out from this haunted house and make sure your bandana is tight enough." Taehyung said.

"I'm going to run, so hold me tight, okay?" Taehyung whispered in Soeun's ear and Soeun immediately nodded, and Taehyung pressed play on his phone.

Taehyung began to run as fast as he could, ignoring the screams of fake ghosts as he ran. He was breathing heavily because he wanted to finish this quick.

Finding the key was supposed to be easy, Taehyung knows that the first key is always at the bathroom, at least all the games that he played was like that.

Key... Key... A key... Taehyung said in his mind and he looked around, eyes widen when he saw something shiny. He smirked and ran to grab the yellow key.

Taehyung immediately unlocked the door and he saw a spider web, he groaned and swatted it with his arm, preventing it from touching Soeun even one bit. Taehyung looked at Soeun and she was still putting her head on his chest.

Taehyung rubbed Soeun's back soothingly and Soeun let out a sigh, hugging Taehyung more closer to her. Her face was now buried in his neck. Taehyung smiled at this.

Taehyung knows that he should be worried that Soeun was scared at the moment but...

Because of that, Soeun was so so so close to Taehyung right now. And Taehyung loved it a lot. It makes his heart flutter and his stomach creating butterflies.

Where could I find this haunted house inventer? I have to give them a thank you. Taehyung said in his mind.

Taehyung shook his head as he try to focus on completing the course. He had to hurry so Soeun won't be scared anymore.

Taehyung found the light and he wasted no time running towards it. Seconds later, he found his way out. The owner of the game was shocked because Taehyung completed the course so quick.

He congratulated him for being the first and he broke the record as the fastest person to finish the course. Delighted and amazed, he gave Taehyung a free-pass coupon for all the games in amusement park and he also gave Taehyung a coupon to eat dinner somewhere in this amusement park for free.

Taehyung's eyes went wide as he said thanks to the owner. He took the coupon happily. Taehyung bowed again as a sign of thank you. The owner gave him a thumbs up.

Taehyung put Soeun down carefully, unplugging the earphones and slowly untie the bandana, letting it loose.

Soeun squinted her eyes and looked at Taehyung that is in front of her. Taehyung was smiling so insanely cute, his adorable boxy smile was flashing to her. Taehyung was sweating.

Taehyung giggled, "Soeun I got a coupon for dinner! We got to eat foods for free—!" Taehyung was cut off by Soeun giving him a peck on his lips.

Taehyung let out a sound of surprise as he looked into space, eyes wide when he felt Soeun's lips on his. After a few seconds, Soeun pulled away from the kiss and looked at Taehyung.

"Thank you, Taehyung." Soeun whispered. Taehyung blinked, looking at Soeun. "That's not how you do it." Taehyung said. Soeun tilted her head.

After a few seconds, Taehyung pulled Soeun towards him by her arm and kissed her longer. Soeun's eyes went wide in shock.

Taehyung pulled away with a soft smooch sound, making Soeun blushed. Taehyung blushed too when he stared into Soeun's eyes. Taehyung giggled, pecking Soeun on her forehead.

Soeun hugged Taehyung tight again and this made Taehyung caught off guard, he gasped and looked at Soeun with slightly large eyes. "Soeun?" Taehyung called.

But then he heard a sniffle. "Are you crying? Why are you crying?" Taehyung asked softly, rubbing Soeun's head with care.

"I-I just.. feel very thankful for everything you do for me..." Soeun whispered and Taehyung sighed. "You always protect me and make me feel safe, Taehyung..." She said in his chest.

Soeun grabbed Taehyung's shirt and looked up to meet his eyes. "Thank you, Taehyung." Soeun sniffled.

Taehyung sighed and he hugged Soeun tightly. "How many times I told you to not say cute things like that?" Taehyung said, breaking from the hug.

Taehyung rubbed Soeun's cheek with his thumb. "I do all of these things because I care for you very much." He said truthfully. Soeun nodded.

"I lo- I like you, Taehyung." Soeun said looking into Taehyung's eyes. "I like you 1000 times more than yesterday." Soeun said and Taehyung blushed.

"Why are you so straightforward? Are you trying to make my heart explode?" Taehyung sighed when he saw Soeun smiling. "So mean..." Taehyung whispered softly and kissed Soeun's lips again. "I like you more, more than you could ever think of."

Taehyung neared his face to Soeun and their lips were few inches from each other. They were both smiling and they closed their eyes, about to kiss again, but...

"Taehyung? Soeun?" Suddenly a voice called them, well more like male voices. All of them has their mouth open wide in shock, except for one.

Yoongi just smiled looking at Soeun and Taehyung.

__________________________________

yayyyy. Too much sweetness these two damn so cute :) The drama is going to be here soon, so grab your popcorns and Cheetos, and spatula (just for preparation) 😂

Is it too much fluff? Should we go for the drama or continue the fluff?

I don't know guys, drama sounds tempting 😉 been wondering what's Minju doing so far. I'm curious 👀

I hope you enjoyed and thank you so much for more than 90K views!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

218K 8.7K 45
A story where a girl starts crushing on her classmate Kim Taehyung. Will she ever end up with him? When all he ever see her is as his bestfriend. Wil...
677 55 11
This book follows Seokjin and Namjoon after all the hectic things that happened from 2014 to 2020, its time everything settles down, at least that's...
139K 7.4K 35
Taehyung moves to a new city with his father. There he meets and befriends Jimin. They both become so comfortable with one another and wish to be tog...
7.1K 253 32
taekook fanfic, where jungkook and taehyung meet in a hospital support group. Jungkook putting up a cold flirty facade, taehyung hiding behind his sm...