CRYBABY || KIM TAEHYUNG ๐Ÿโœ”๏ธ

By seokprinceu

COMPLETED "When I saw you crying I just want to hug you tight and tell you that everything's gonna be alright... More

AUTHOR's NOTE
โ—โ€ข1โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข2โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข3โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข4โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข5โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข6โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข7โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข8โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข9โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข10โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข11โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข12โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข13โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข14โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข15โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข16โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข17โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข18โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข19โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข20โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข21โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข22โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข23โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข24โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข25โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข26โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข27โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข28โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข29โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข30โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข31โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข32โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข33โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข34โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข35โ€ขโ—
โ€ขโ—36โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข37โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข38โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข39โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข40โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข41โ€ขโ—
TAEHYUNG's PAST [#8]
โ—โ€ข42โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข43โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข44โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข45โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข46โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข47โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข48โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข49โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข50โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข51โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข52โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข54โ€ขโ—
Q&A AND I LOVE YOU
The Answers to your Questions
โ—โ€ข55โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข56โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข57โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข58โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข59โ€ขโ— [#3]
โ—โ€ข60โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข61โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข62โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข63โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข64โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข65โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข66โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข67โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข68โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข69โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข70โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข71โ€ขโ—
NOT AN UPDATE BUT PLEASE READ.
โ—โ€ข72โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข73โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข74โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข75โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข76โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข77โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข78โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข79โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข80โ€ขโ— [#1]
โ—โ€ข81โ€ขโ— [#2]
โ—โ€ข82โ€ขโ— [#4]
โ—โ€ข83โ€ขโ— [#5]
โ—โ€ข84โ€ขโ— [#6]
โ—โ€ข85โ€ขโ— [#7]
โ—โ€ข86โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข87โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข88โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข89โ€ขโ—
EXTRAS!: Soeun with Namjoon
โ—โ€ข90โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข91โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข92โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข93โ€ขโ— (End)
FACTS ABOUT CRYBABY๐Ÿ”ฎAPPRECIATION/CLEARING UP YOUR QUESTIONS! โค๏ธ

โ—โ€ข53โ€ขโ—

17.2K 561 332
By seokprinceu

"Alright, are all of you here?" Namjoon said as he counted all of them, he groaned when he noticed one of them missing. He sighed and looked around.

"Alright.. where's Jin-hyung?" Namjoon said as he frowned, looking at his friends. Jungkook pointed his finger at a direction. "Jin-hyung is over there, he is buying foods." Namjoon sighed at this.

"Isn't it too early to buy foods right now? We need to have fun!" Namjoon complained and Jin was walking slowly as his hands was full of fooppds.

All of them shot Jin a look, Jin just chuckled as he shoved a piece of churros inside of his mouth. "I'm still hungry..." he smiled and all of them just laughed and shook their heads at Jin's behaviour.

"So how do we divide the group? It will be so hectic if all eight of us went together," Hoseok said and Yoongi clicked his tongue as he eyed all of his friends.

"Let's with four persons in a group then, just to make it even." Yoongi suggested and all of them nod their heads, agreeing. Soeun too, she was nodding her head excitingly like a child as Taehyung pouts a little.

He wanted to have a date alone with Soeun.

"Okay then, choose your groups," Namjoon said as he went close to Taehyung, dragging Jin with him. "I'm with them." Namjoon said, ignoring Jin's complaints because Jin almost dropped his precious food on the ground.

Namjoon went close to Soeun and Taehyung, his arm still dragging Jin with him. Jin was still munching foods in his mouth. He smiled brightly as Soeun did the same, Taehyung smiled as he looked at the eldest too.

"What is the first thing we do when we go to the amusement park before go for games?" Namjoon asked and looked at his friends.

There was a moment of silence when suddenly they all screamed, "Buy a couple headband!" All of them laughed as they go to the store to buy some headbands.

Soeun began to giggle as she went to choose the headbands. Her eyes widen when she saw a cat hairband, Taehyung just fumble the headbands boringly until he saw an angel headband.

Taehyung pulled Soeun to him which made her stumble a little and put on the headband for her. Taehyung smiled, "My angel." He said as he caressed Soeun's cheek. Soeun blushed as she took a devil headband, tiptoed and put it on Taehyung's head.

Soeun smiled, "m-my devil.." She mumbled as Taehyung laughed, putting his head on Soeun's head. "We are a pair, a devil and an angel." Taehyung giggled.

Soeun smiled as she looked at Taehyung, caressing his face gently as she blushed. Taehyung giggled as he held Soeun's hand, rubbing circles.

"Too much PDA in public for the ones that didn't want their relationship to be revealed." Yoongi faked a cough as he went to search for a headband too.

Taehyung cleared his throat as he blushed a little, slowly letting go Soeun's hand. He groaned internally, he already miss the warmth of Soeun's hand in his.

Soeun cleared her throat too as she slowly took Taehyung's pinky and held it tightly in her hand. Taehyung looked at Soeun that was blushing mess and looked at their hands that are cutely intertwined.

'Uwaaaaaa she's too cute this is illegal can someone kill me now???!?!?!' Taehyung said in his mind, he wanted to shower Soeun a lot and a lot of love because she is too fucking cute for him.

Taehyung sighed as he tried to held his urge to kiss her right at that exact spot.

Taehyung sighed as he bit his lips, looking away from Soeun. This is not healthy for his for poor heart. Soeun smiled as she tilted her head innocently at Taehyung.

Taehyung closed his eyes as he took a deep breath, trying to calm his over-excited heart and went to pay the headband.

Soeun was still following him with her hand holding onto Taehyung's pinky.

"You two are a cute couple." The cashier giggled, looking at Taehyung and Soeun. The cashier took Taehyung's money and gave him the change. "Enjoy your date." She smiled, making Soeun blushed but still she bowed her head a bit as a thank you. Taehyung smiled as he bowed to the cashier too.

Soeun and Taehyung went out the store and wait for their group members, Jin and Namjoon. Taehyung was rubbing Soeun's hands constantly as Soeun tries to cover her blush.

After a few minutes, Namjoon and Jin came out. The couple saw Namjoon has a dog ear headband and Jin has cat ear headband.

Namjoon smiles. "Those headband suited you two so much, since Taehyung is a real devil and Soeun is pure innocent like a real angel." Namjoon said.

As soon as Soeun heard what Namjoon had said, Soeun shot Namjoon a look. "Taehyung is not a devil.." she mumbled making Taehyung looked at him. Seeing this, Namjoon frowned and looked at Jin, Jin did the same.

"Yeah, of course, I was just joking..." Namjoon said, as Soeun suddenly blushed on what she had said. "I-i... i wasn't- what I mean is..." Soeun sighed and Taehyung pulled Soeun close to him and looked at Namjoon and Jin.

"We should go. Let's go and play some games." Taehyung said suddenly as he began to walk. The four of them walked slowly, Jin and Namjoon in front of Taehyung and Soeun.

Taehyung held Soeun's hand, "That was so cute of you, getting all of protective of me..." Taehyung said his face getting nearer to Soeun's face as he kissed Soeun's cheeks, making Soeun whined and pushed Taehyung a bit.

"T-Taehyung, we are in public!" Soeun hissed and Taehyung pulled her close to her again. "so what?" Taehyung whispered as he pecked Soeun's lips quickly and dragged her to the other direction.

"Let's go on a date by ourselves, let's run away." Taehyung smirked and dragged Soeun as he ran.

Soeun laughed as she too ran together with Taehyung.

• • •

"Let's ride viking!" Soeun beamed as he looked at Taehyung. Taehyung's eyes widen as his face went pale a little. "V-Viking?" Taehyung blinked as Soeun nod happily.

"Are you okay with that?" Soeun asked genuinely as she looked at Taehyung. It took few moments for Taehyung to nod.

"Y-Yeah." Taehyung nodded. Soeun didn't seem convinced, "Taehyung, are you sure? We can ride other games if you want to-" Taehyung shook his head at this.

"I'm fine, you love these rides, right? Come on, let's get on one." Taehyung said as he showed the worker his ticket, the worker nodded as the both of them enter the rides and sat down on the Viking ship.

Taehyung's breath became shaky as soon as the ship started moving. Soeun looked at Taehyung. "H-hold on me if you're scared.." Soeun said as she smiled at Taehyung. Soeun had her hands tight on the handle as the excitement took over her.

"UwaaaaaaAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!! This is sooooo fun!!!" Soeun screamed excitedly as Taehyung eyes closed as he screamed louder than Soeun. He held onto Soeun arm as he buried his face on Soeun's neck.

"UWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!" Taehyung screamed loudly. "SOEUN SOEUN SOEUN I DON'T LIKE THIS MAKE IT STOP- AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" Taehyung screamed louder than before when the viking was swinging in full blast. Taehyung was holding Soeun as if his life depended on it. Soeun was enjoying the ride, laughing and screaming happily as Taehyung screamed terrifyingly.

Soeun laughed and scooped Taehyung tight in her embrace as one of Taehyung's hand holding on the handle, supporting both of them. "You're gonna be alright!" Soeun laughed as she practically squeezed Taehyung so he won't feel scared.

"Soeun, hold the handles the fuck? I don't want you to fly away!" Taehyung said in panic and Soeun burst into laughter again, one hand holding the handle, one hand rubbing Taehyung's hair.

After a few moments, the ship finally stopped and Taehyung let out a sigh of relief. Soeun moved herself away from Taehyung, giggling as she put Taehyung's face on her palm. "You okay?" Soeun chuckled when she saw Taehyung's face was blank, his eyes blinking.

"I'm fine." Taehyung said clearing his throat, coming to his senses. He held Soeun's hand, dragging her to a table, pulling the chair and let her sit down.

"I'm gonna buy some ice-cream, wait here for a bit okay?" Taehyung said as Soeun stood up. "Taehyung, let me buy. You should sit down, I know you're feeling a little dizzy after the ride..." Soeun held onto Taehyung's hand but Taehyung let her sit down again.

"I'm fine, Soeun." Taehyung assured as he flashed Soeun his smile. "Go and sit down. I'll be back in a flash." Taehyung said as he rubbed Soeun cheek with his thumb. Soeun nodded.

Taehyung went to the ice-cream stall and smiled to the person that is working there. "One mint flavoured ice-cream with oreo as toppings, three scoops please." The person nodded. "And two scoops of chocolate ice-cream, with rainbow sprinkles as the toppings." Taehyung said and the person nods again as he went to jot down his orders.

"Ah.. please give me a strawberry smoothie too, with two straws." Taehyung said.

"Alright, just a second." The person said as he smiled kindly at Taehyung.

After a few moments, the worker handed Taehyung his ice-creams and smoothie. Taehyung quickly paid them and went to search for Soeun. He smiled as soon as he saw Soeun looking around her surroundings with amazement.

"Here's your ice-cream." Taehyung said putting the ice-cream and smoothie in front of Soeun. Soeun smiled as she took the ice-cream and eat it.

"Thank you." She said as she hummed at the taste of the ice-cream. After a few scoops, Soeun leaned closer to the smoothie and drink it, Taehyung being sneaky and drink it too with the other straw.

Yes. Taehyung purposely brought two straws for the smoothie.

Soeun blushed as she saw Taehyung was so close to her. Taehyung's gaze made Soeun looked down and Taehyung can't help but let out a chuckle.

"You're so cute." Taehyung said looking at Soeun. The tip of Soeun turned red. Taehyung laughed a little, but his laughter stopped when his phone ring. He pushed the green button.

"Yah, where are you? the fireworks are gonna start, hurry up or you'll miss it!" Yoongi said on the phone. Taehyung and Soeun ran as fast as they can to catch the fireworks.
__________________________________

1660 words!! 😂 damn I was so hype for their date and who could've thought that Taehyung was afraid of Viking ride?! 😂❤️

I wanted to do a Q and A! Please drop your questions if you have one on the comment!! (Just ask me anything I will answer it with full honesty! ❤️) I would like to answer your questions! ❤️❤️❤️

I hope you enjoyed it!! 💓💓💓

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

396K 20.4K 57
Started: 23. Apr. 18 Completed: 27. Jan. 19 Taehyung is asked to help his best friend (and secret crush) Jimin to move in together with his...
17.3K 230 9
"Why are you still here Minji? Why would Taehyung still keep you around to look after me if he already got what he wanted..." His voice was quiet and...
20.8K 568 74
Jimin and Jungkook have been best friends since middle school. The two have become inseparable best friends since then until Jimin starts catching fe...
2.3K 557 15
A girl who easily gets jealous, angry and embarrassed start liking a cold hearted boy called Choi Soobin. As the time passed by,She could melt his he...