Orders | Levi Ackerman

By EeveesStories

Suns had always been known to be the brightest light, but anyone whose ever met one particular girl would kno... More

| Authors note |
1• The Beginning
2• Training and Titans
3• Scouts
4• The Castle
5• Punch Or Be Punched
6• Orders
7• Outside The Walls
8• The Female Titan
9• Goodbyes
10• The Titans
11• The Escape
12• Amelia Rose Solera
13• Leave
14• Barging in
15• Confessions
16• Kidnapped
17• Truth in the Caverns
18• Blinded Pasts
19• The Screaming Truth
20• Disobeying Orders
21• Reuniting and Fighting
22• Power Inside
23• Breaking
24• Living Dreams
25• Calm before the storm
26• The Plan
27• The Duo
28• The Aftermath
29• Fight or Flight
30• Regrets
31• Needed
32• Confrontations
33• Left Behind
34 • Break My Heart Again
35• Childhood Love
36 • Losing it All
37• Ending Happiness
38• I am me
40• Actions
41 • United
42• Fighting for you
43• Love
44 • End of the World
45• Coronation
46• Traumas
47• Sleepless
48• Hallucinate
49• Hidden Doors and Memories
50• Uncertainty
51• Paints
52• The Last Night
53• The Arrival
54• Feared
55• I'll be fine
56• Files
57• I Wont if you Wont
58• Withered Flames
59• The New Beginning
60• Broken Glass
61• Rememeber me
62• Emptied
63• The Envelope
64• She's Alive
65• Bystander
66• The Arrival of the Corps
67• When the Moon met the Sun
68• Take her Home
69• Take my Hand
70• A new enemy
71• The Return
72• Sisters
73• The Father
74• In the hall
75• A hidden tree and word
76• The Jaegerists
77• Prison Cells
78• A Mission
79• The lonesome cell
80• A river and a stilled heart.
81• Before the Assemble
82• A Final Request
83• The Departure
84• The End
To you, 2 years from now.

39 • Family

8.1K 284 182
By EeveesStories

Authors note -

4000 reads. ARE YOU KIDDING ME, I wanna thank all you amazing people who do read my story - every comment and every vote literally makes my heart stop because of how happy I become!

———

"H-hey, hey Mia " A soft voice calls, as I'm awoken from my sleep. I groan a little, silently wishing for a little longer - it's been a while, since Ive slept this... peacefully.

" Come on, get up. " The voice says again, I flutter my eyes open, rubbing them groggily.

" There's the eyes I love so much! " He says, a smile plastering Jeans face. I want to smile back, but after yesterday, I fear that may not be possible.

It's easier this way

" Leave. " I command, turning my self around - so my back faces him. Though I can't see his face, I hear him gasp a little, as confusion brews in his voice.

" Mia, come on, we have t- " he begins but I quickly cut him off, not wanting him or anyone to be with me, right now. " I said go. "

I shut my eyes again and sigh, attempting to fall in a deep slumber once more. For an odd reason, I'm exhausted. It's feels as though no matter how long I sleep or lay down - nothing helps. It feels like something inside of me has given up - my soul is tired.

I hear Jean, sigh a bit before footsteps ring in the air and my door shuts. It's hard, getting back into this whole ' old Mia ' thing, because while my heart is telling me to run to Jean and tell him how much I care and that I'm just sad, my head is telling me to say nothing at all.

Unable to sleep any longer, I get up and change into my uniform. This time when I look in the mirror, I expect to see someone I know - since yesterday, I couldn't recognize myself at all.

This time when I glance at my self, I feel distraught and frustration - it's not like yesterday, as this time when I see myself, I know that this is me - but yet... I can't help but feel hatred towards myself.

Instead of tying up my shirt like usual, I tuck it in - wearing it like everyone else does. I look to my desk, and notice my sketch book - something I haven't touched in weeks. I walk over to the table and sit down and pick up my pencil.

And begin to draw. At first each line I make is rough and well.. bad but as an hour passes, I grow back to my old talent and create a sunset, and though no color is used, I can't help but feel like it's most serene thing I've seen in a long time - this just feels right.

Suddenly a knock on my door, interrupts me.
" Mia...? " It's mikasa. I stand up and open the door for her - she walks in and stares me up and down, mainly focusing on my shirt.

This is the first time I've worn it normally but still, she doesn't have to stare.

" what? " I ask, growing bored.

" How you doing ? "

I roll my eyes and cross my arms defensively, I thought Mikasa would be pissed at me for kissing Eren but I guess not.

" It doesn't matter. "

Suddenly Mikasa's face turns pale, as her eyes widen at me.

What's with her?

She grabs my wrists and pulls me closer to her. " Mia, what the hell are you doing ? " she spits.

" Let go of me, Ackerman. "

" Rosie, dont ma- " I shove her backwards, and she topples into my door. " Don't call me that. "

" I get that you're hurting but you can't do this. Not when I just got used to having the real you back. " She says, sadness fills her voice. She again steps towards me, bowing her head slightly.

" You never even knew me before what happened with my parents. So how would you know what the ' real ' me is? " I criticize

" Because the you standing in front of me, always lies when she says ' I don't care. ' but when you were smiling... at me, or Jean - anyone for that matter, there was nothing more truthful or genuine. " She says softly, she looks up at me and tears brim in her eyes - taking me back a bit.

" I know your unsure of what to do, or how to feel Mia. The first person you've ever loved just left you alone. " She steps closer, putting her hand on my wrist - I look away from her, un wanting to hear all the truth she's spilling out.

" And trust me.. I know how it feels, like your whole world is crashing down, like even breathing air feels like a task..? " Tears start to well in my own eyes, as the night with Levi ran through my head - and all the words I said and the words I didn't.

" But you have to be strong, okay? I was and so must you. Sure, you'll have to learn how to be you without him - but it's much better than learning how to be you, without all of us. " She cries, I turn my face to her as pain starts to throb in my heart and ache throughout my entire body.

I guess this is what heartbreak feels like.

" I-I'm so tired.. " I cry, she pulls me into her arms - as we both sob, endlessly.

Never in a million years would I expect to be in this situation - especially with Mikasa, but then again.. never have I felt this comforted.

After I lost my family, I never would of thought I'd have someone who I would look to as my own. Mikasa, she's the sister I never had and god, am I thankful that she's here right now.

" I know.. " She cries back, " But please change your shirt back, you look stupid with it tucked in. " she laughs lightly.

I push her back, my mouth agape. " Oi, looks who talking with your stupid scarf! " I mock, crossing my arms.

Mikasa laughs, using her arm to wipe the tears away. " Wanna go get something to eat? " She asks me, I nod at her - putting my hand to my now grumbling stomach as we make our way down the hallway.

A sense of relief washes over me, I feel almost.. new? Before my heart was nothing but pieces but now, I can feel it slowly but surely becoming whole again. It might be to soon to feel this okay after all, I thought I'd spend the rest of my life with him.. but yet, I can't fake the smile my face holds.

———
" Hey Mia! " Armin smiles, pulling me to go sit with him. " Hey, Armin! " I grin.

" So where'd you go last night ? " He asks me, I sit there awkwardly and look to Mikasa for help.

" It's not important,so how've you been Armin?" Mikasa asks, I sigh in relief and as the two begin to chat on, I notice someone enter the room.

Eren.

And just when I thought everything was going to be okay

Mikasa takes a notice in the direction I stare off in, and sighs. " Why are you guys looking at Eren like that? " Armin asks, rather confused.

" I'll tell you, but let's go somewhere else. " I say, not removing my gaze from the green eyed boy.

" Uh, okay.. "

" Mia! " Eren calls out to me, and I mentally face palm my self as I rapidly sit up and go to the door, with Mikasa and Armin trailing behind me.

" Mia, wait! " He yells, but I ignore him.

Nearly there..

And as soon as I arrive at the door - someone blocks my path. A very, very Angry someone.

" Mia. " Hange says.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 6.1K 63
Y/N Reiss is the only one of Rod Reiss's children that survived when the Attack Titan stole the Founder. Not even Rod himself knows Y/N survived. Now...
33.5K 1.1K 20
"It's cold, I just came from the underground." The boy then walks up to me as my head faces down he caressed my face.He spreads his arms and wraps th...
322K 8.2K 140
ᴛʜᴇʏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡɴ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ sɪɴᴄᴇ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴄʜɪʟᴅʜᴏᴏᴅ ʏᴇᴀʀs, ʙᴏᴛʜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴀᴋᴇɴ ɪɴ ʙʏ Kᴇɴɴʏ ʙᴜᴛ ᴀʙᴀɴᴅᴏɴᴇᴅ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ. ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏʏ ʜᴀᴅ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢs ғᴏʀ ʜᴇʀ, ʙᴜᴛ ғᴏʀ ʜᴇʀ, ᴛ...
165K 4.4K 30
「𝙇𝙚𝙫𝙞 𝘼𝙘𝙠𝙚𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙣 𝙭 𝙁𝙚𝙢𝙖𝙡𝙚 𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧」 Born and raised in the Underground, You lived happily and peaceful with your parents. But at...