traveling | shawn mendes

De badreputation13

a small town girl meets another small town girl and slowly starts falling for her brother, but the catch is... Mai multe

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty three
forty four
forty five

forty two

4.2K 74 113
De badreputation13

after everyone, including me, stoped having their emotional breakdowns, we finished opening presents. we did the secret santa, white elephant, then gave out the last couple of random gifts we had to give.

once we finished, i headed to my room to change into something comfortable for the flight.

i changed into a gray hoodie, leggings, fuzzy slides, and sunglasses. for hair, i put it in a bun, and i didn't put on any makeup. [outfit below]

when i finished changing, i grabbed my suitcase and went to the living room.

i saw everyone in a circle, whispering.

"take care of her for us," my dad told shawn while patting his back, "good luck,"

shawn nodded, "will do,"

they all broke apart when my mom saw me coming towards them.

"ready?" shawn asked me while getting my suitcase.

i smiled, "yeah,"

everyone walked outside to where the uber was.

"adios, mis queridos, {goodbye, my darlings,}" my grandma said while shawn put our luggage in the trunk of the uber with the help of my dad and grandpa.

i got in the uber before shawn, then crawled over him to roll down the window, "¡adiós! {goodbye!}"

they all waved back and blew kisses.

once we started moving, i rested my head on shawn's shoulder.

shawn put his head on top of mine, "that was so much fun,"

i laughed while unlocking my phone, "it was indeed,"

"you should sleep," shawn said while taking my phone away.

"fine," i said while making myself comfortable on shawn, "but i'm using you as a pillow,"

he shrugged, "fine by me,"

sleep took over me until shawn woke me up because we arrived at the airport.

shawn and i got out of the uber and went inside. the whole process of going through everything at the airport to get on our flight surprisingly took a long time, so that made us almost be late to our flight, but the important thing is that we did make it.

we got on the plane and took our seats. once we sat down, i put my head on top of shawn's. sleeping was the number one priority on the flight, and it was achieved by both shawn and i.

arriving in toronto-

once we landed, shawn and i got off the plane and went through immigration and customs. since it was christmas day, we were able to get through all that pretty quickly. we got our luggage, then obtained an uber to take us to karen and manny's.

karen, manny, and aaliyah offered to pick us up from the airport, but we didn't want them to wake up earlier than they had to.

our uber driver pulled up to front of the airport and helped shawn put our luggage in the trunk.

shawn opened the door for me, and we both got in.

"hello," shawn and i said to the driver who looked thirty. i looked at his driver's license that was taped on the ceiling and saw his name was steven.

"hello, merry christmas," he responded with a smile while following the gps on his phone, "where we off to today?"

"my parents' place," shawn responded.

"that's nice," steven said before looking at me through the rear view mirror, "i'm sorry if this sounds weird, but you remind me of my wife when she was your age,"

i laughed, "that's not that weird,"

"how old were you and your wife when you got together?" shawn asked, trying to make conversation.

"i was twenty three and she was eighteen, but we met a year before that. i kept putting off asking her out because i was looking for the right moment," he said while smiling, "plus, even though her parents said they liked me multiple times, they're mexican so they're pretty intimidating,"

"ha," shawn said while laughing, "things take time, that's understandable,"

i leaned on shawn, "how long have you been married?"

"four years today," steven said, "my christina instead on having a winter wedding on christmas,"

"it's the most beautiful time of the year, i get it," i said, "any kids?"

"we have two girls, valentina is three and adrianna is one and a half," he said while smiling again, "and we have a boy on the way,"

"that's amazing," i responded.

"what about you two?" steven asked, "how long have you two been together?"

shawn and i laughed, "we're not together,"

steven chuckled, "huh, my bad,"

"anyways," i said so it wouldn't be silent, "tell us about your kids,"

the car ride went by quickly since we all kept the conversation going.

when we made it to the mendes', shawn and i thanked steven, then gave him a generous tip, "take today off, go be with your beautiful family, i'm sure they're missing you,"

steven looked at the money shawn gave him, "thank you so much,"

"you can thank us by being with your family," shawn said while getting the luggage out of the trunk.

"will do," steven said while getting back in his car, "bless you two!"

shawn and i waved to steven as he drove away.

"he was nice," i said to shawn.

shawn smiled, "he was,"

we both stayed there without saying anything for awhile.

"we should go inside now, it's starting to snow," shawn said, "and my mum is probably pacing right now of how excited she is,"

i laughed, "good point,"

shawn still had a key to the house, but he wanted to knock.

"cass!" aaliyah screamed after she opened the front door and hugged me, "it's been forever!"

"it's been like two weeks," shawn said, laughing, while walking inside.

"two weeks too long," both aaliyah and i responded.

i let go of aaliyah, "merry christmas, liyah,"

she smiled, "merry christmas, c,"

"cassie!" manny and karen said, "merry christmas, sweetie,"

"merry christmas," i said while hugging them.

manny grabbed the suitcases from shawn, "i'm going to take these upstairs,"

"thank you," i responded.

"i just got off the phone with your mom," karen said, "we're planning on getting together for new years,"

"love that, that sounds fun," i said.

"anyways, you two must be hungry, eh?" karen said, bringing shawn and i to the dinning table that was filled with so much food.

there was waffles, toast, croissants, oatmeal, cinnamon rolls, portuguese sweet bread, fruit, yogurt, bacon, eggs, coffee, tea, and orange juice.

"wow, karen," i said while shawn was pulling out my chair, "this looks incredible,"

"thank you," karen said with a smile, "let's eat it,"

while eating breakfast, we talked about how we spent christmas eve at my house. even after we finished eating, we still stayed talking at the table, until aaliyah and shawn insisted we had to go open presents.

"some things never change," karen and manny said.

"i'll help you clean up," i said while getting up after karen.

"no, you go get changed," karen said, "if you're like me, i bet you want to get out of those clothes after that flight,"

"alright," i responded, "i'll be back,"

"i'm going with you!" aaliyah yelled while running after me.

we went to shawn's old room where the luggage was, "you pick out my outfit while i lay down for a second,"

aaliyah went towards my suitcase, "i was picking it out either way,"

i laughed, "well then,"

"let me know when you're done so we can go back down together," aaliyah said as she flipped her hair, "i'm going to facetime michael,"

"okay, thank-" i said as she walked out, "you're what?"

she winked before walking into her bedroom, and shutting the door.

i changed into a white sweater, skinny jeans, brown booties, a cartier bracelet and ring, and the necklace and watch shawn gave me. for hair, i left it straight, and for makeup, i did something simple with a lip. [outfit below]

"aaliyah!" i yelled as i unlocked the door and walked out, "i'm done!"

"perfect timing," aaliyah said, "let's go,"

we made our way downstairs to find a nervous looking shawn, karen, and manny sitting on the couch.

"finally," shawn said, "let's get this gift giving started, eh?"

"easy there, tiger," aaliyah told shawn.

everyone moved to sit on the floor next to the tree. i sat in between aaliyah and shawn.

"i made you another cup of coffee," shawn said while handing me a mug that had pictures of people who are close to me on it, "your first, well, second christmas present from me,"

"it's cute," i said while spinning it slowly to see all the pictures, "thank you,"

karen grabbed a present from under the tree, "okay, my turn now,"

we all exchanged presents for around two hours. i ordered things online for everyone, and had them shipped to the mendes' so aaliyah can wrap them. but aaliyah's presents were shipped to shawn's so karen can wrap them there, then bring them to their house.

i got them random things that i heard them talk about throughout the year that they wanted. i was surprisingly able to shop for shawn, but there was one thing i couldn't just buy that i wanted to give him.

"last present under the tree is for," aaliyah paused before she read the name and looked at me, "i'll let you do this one,"

"thanks," i said before turning to shawn, "this is your last present of the day from me,"

"you got me a lot of things already, shorty," he said after i placed the box on his lap, "but thank you,"

i rolled my eyes, "just open it,"

he delicately unwrapped the box and opened it, "woah,"

"it's the past year in a nutshell," i said, "well, in a scrapbook,"

he opened the scrapbook to the first page and saw a picture that a paparazzi took of us the third day i was in canada when we where leaving the gym. that was the first picture of us that was taken by someone. he flipped through all the pages and saw all the picture with their captions on each page, ending with us at disneyland.

"this is incredible," shawn said while putting the scrapbook aside and engulfing me in a hug, "thank you,"

i smiled even though he couldn't see it, "you're very welcome,"

"that was fun, we ended with a bang," aaliyah said, "we saved the best for last,"

"that indeed," karen said before taking a sip of her tea.

"well," shawn said, "cassie and i are going on a walk,"

i laughed, "it's snowing though,"

he put on his shoes, "even more reason to go on a walk,"

i grabbed the blanket karen and manny gave me, "okay then,"

karen cleared her throat, "don't you think you need your coat, shawn?"

"i'll be fine," shawn responded.

"take the damn coat!" aaliyah yelled.

"aaliyah," manny scolded.

"what?" aaliyah said, "we can't have him getting sick,"

karen made wide eyes at shawn, which made him take the coat out of her hands, "you'll thank me and your sister later, shawn,"

i laughed while walking out of the door with shawn, "no one wants to deal with sick shawn, i get it,"

he rolled his eyes playfully, "whatever,"

shawn linked his hand with mine, and i snuggled into his side the whole time he took me around the neighborhood he grew up in. when we would get to a certain spot, he would stop and explain an old memory that happened there.

we walked around the whole neighborhood, until we got back to the front porch of the mendes'. shawn led me to the porch swing that was next to the front door.

"my feet hurt from all that walking," i said while stretching my legs.

shawn rubbed his hands on his jeans, then wiped his forehead.

"are you seriously sweating?" i asked while laughing, "i'm freezing,"

i put my head on shawn's shoulder.

"thank you," shawn said out of nowhere.

i scrunched my eyebrows, "you're welcome?"

shawn sat up straight which made me look him in his eyes, "thank you for bringing out the good in me. before i met you, i was lost, and didn't know where to go, or what i desired in life. you taught me how to love. you made me know what i want and how i want it. you made me want one thing in life, you,"

i blinked and shed a tear i didn't know i was building up in my eyes, "i-"

"let me finish, please," shawn said while smiling and getting something out of his coat pocket, "i'm so sorry this took long, but one thing you taught me was things take time to be perfect, and i wanted this moment to be perfect,"

i let out a breath i didn't know i was holding.

he opened his hand which had a box in it. he then opened the box to reveal a beautiful silver ring, "i love you, a lot. so much, to the point where every thought i have, has you in it,"

i shed more tears, "i-"

"i'm almost done, hold on," shawn said while chuckling and wiping my tears, "giving you this ring means i see us having a future together. so when you look at this ring, i want it to remind you that i'm never stop loving you. but don't get too used to it because this ring is just the beginning, and i intend to marry you one day, so it'll be replaced with an engagement ring, and then a wedding band,"

i looked into his eyes and didn't say anything.

shawn laughed, "you can talk no-,"

i made him stop talking by grabbing his face and kissing him.

"i love you too," i said while leaning my forehead on his, "so much,"

"good," he said while smiling before he kissed me again.

"wait," he said while pulling away from our kiss, "i still need to put the ring on you,"

i laughed, "oh shit,"

"cassandra teresa gutierrez, soon to be mendes in the future," he said before smirking.

i laughed again, "oh god,"

shawn took the ring out of the box and hovered it over my finger, "will you be my girlfriend?"

"of course i will," i said right when he slid the ring on my finger.

shawn put his hand on my cheek, "wow, you're mine,"

"i've always been yours," i said, "now it's just official,"

shawn held his hand out for me. i took it, but was quickly spinned and pinned against the wall. shawn kissed me until i stoped him, "your parents and sister are inside,"

"and?" shawn said in between kisses.

"and they're probably waiting of us," i answered while laughing.

"and?" he said.

"you're something else, mendes," i said before kissing him.

he kissed me again, "i'm your something else,"

instagram:

tagged// shawnmendes
liked by aaliyahmendes, jocelinponce, and 971,028 others
cassiegutierrez: feliz navidad from my boyfriend, shawn peter raul mendes, and i🎄❤️
pc// aaliyahmendes
16,228 comments
jocelinponce: he fucking did it!!! i'm so happy for you two💕
camilacabello: yay, canada grew a pair!!! sending love your way!! i wish you two the best😘
fanaccount1: congratulations🍾🎉🎈
haileesteinfeld: congratulations on finally making it official, need to see you both soon!!
fanaccount2: i finally shippp🥳
juliamichaels: yayyy🥰
aaliyahmendes: i'm so happy he finally asked you out, i love you both💘
fanaccount3: i still don't like you, stupid dumb bitch
shawnmendes: i love you❤️
madisonbeer: my shassie heart is complete😍
cassiegutierrez: i love you more❤️ shawnmendes
shawnmendes: impossible.
fanaccount4: my wig is lost, if you find it, dm me, thanks

tagged// cassiegutierrez
liked by niallhoran, briancraigen, and 8,709,291 others
shawnmendes: hello, world. this is my girlfriend, cassie gutierrez, and i love her. like a lot. anyways, i have to go kiss my girlfriend again. merry christmas, everyone xx
pc- aaliyahmendes

17,771 comments
andrewgertler: on behalf of everyone on the planet- finally!!!!!!
fanaccount1: i'm pressed
fanaccount2: major respect to cassie// she saw it, she liked it, she wanted it, and she fucking got it
jocelinponce: i love you both, but if you hurt her, i will hurt you. mucho amor💖
camilacabello: finallyyy!!!!!🤗
fanaccount3: i ship so fucking hard🚢
briancraigen: dats righttt👏
fanaccount4: when's the wedding?
aaliyahmendes: i'm so freaking happy, wtatsjoxzknw!!!!
cassiegutierrez: i love you, boyfriend❤️
shawnmendes: i love you more, girlfriend❤️ cassiegutierrez
fanaccount5: all this happened by cassie traveling to canada, woah

~2727 words~
authors note// thanks for reading my forty second chapter in traveling | shawn mendes. i finally gave you all what you've been wanting!!! shassie is official, bitches!!!!! ahhhhh!!!! my dumbass thought this chapter was going to be short af, but it almost beat my longest chapter, ha. but, yay, i did it. three chapters left in traveling, i wonder what they'll be... huh. anyways, before i talk myself out of publishing, gtg. see you soon.
xx, c

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

375K 6.9K 54
"Do you have a crush on me?" He asks "No.." I try to deny it. "I think you do..." he says and he gets closer. He is as close as we've never been bef...
5.2K 410 26
𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 "Oh, I'm sorry that I don't remember anything" she tells me "What do you even remember?" I mumbled Ha...
114K 548 12
A Shawn Mendes Fanfiction
350K 5.9K 69
A story about a college girl named Lili with her best friends having the time of their lives until one day Lili's friends but tickets to see the famo...