This Is It

By dazzledsweetchic

Three popular groups who are loved and respected by everyone. Their lives will take each others turns and som... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
AUTHOR'S NOTE *must read y'all*
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66

Chapter 57

489 22 0
By dazzledsweetchic

Rosé's POV

We're currently inside the van as Manager Oh drove in McDonald's and take out our brunch as we still haven't ate.

We woke up early today because we'll be having a congratulatory party at Di Hei Grand Hotel later, starting at 8pm onwards.

"Kamsahamnida!" Me and the girls proudly said as we started eating our burgers and fries while Manager Oh started to drive again after she gave our food.

"Unnie, do you want some of my fries?" Lisa teasingly asked Jisoo unnie who really loves fries so much.

"Really?! You don't want it??" Jisoo said with anticipating eyes.

"Nah. Just messing with you, unnie" Lisa said while laughing and taking a handful of French fries into her mouth.

Geez. If our fans knew how much of a big eater Lisa is...

"Yah!!! How dare you maknae!" Jisoo shouted while she started to bicker with Lisa who kept on laughing only.

Meanwhile, Jennie was eating and savouring her food slowly beside me.

"We'll be at the salon at 30 minutes tops to get you girls dashingly beautiful!" Manager Oh loudly said from the driver's seat.

"Ne!" We answered while finishing our meals.

"Jennie slayyy! Solo lo lo lo lo lo~" The girls and I sang to it while waving our hands up in the air except for Jennie who was covering her face because of flattery.

"I totally like your choreography, unnie. Let's dance to SOLO together, or maybe all of us!" Lisa said while singing a little bit of the chorus absentmindedly.

"Yeah, sure. I bet the fans would love it as well." Jennie smiled at the thought.

Later on, we finally arrived to the salon as soon as the stylists started doing our makeup and outfits.

"Gomawoyo!" the daughter of one of my stylist thanked me while she left to seat at the back and kept on admiring the signed autograph I gave her.

The girl looked around twelve years old and it also made me kind of happy seeing her excited.

"She's actually been a fan since you guys debuted. She even brags to her friends how beautiful you girls are especially in real life, as she went to watch your comeback stage of AAIYL with her older cousin. And now she's never been so happy in her life as she finally got an autograph from her bias." Dae Jin unnie said, the girl's mother and also one of my very close stylists that has been with me ever since our debut.

And it was also the first time that I've met her daughter as well.

"Chaeyoung-ah" Manager Oh called out to me as she handed me her phone.

I looked at her questioningly and decided to pick up her phone anyways without even knowing whom I'll be talking with.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Rosé-ssi, this is the general manager of YG Entertainment. I'm sorry for disturbing you but we've been told that you and BTS Jimin would be going out from the same van as you go inside the hotel as there will be a red carpet later with the media and fans waiting outside-"

"Wait...what???" I cut him off suprised by the sudden explanation.

I mean, I'm so glad that Jimin and I would be seen happily together but I never expected that YG sajangnim would allow us to be seen together for the first time officially and even so publicly.

"After you and your members are finish at the salon, you'll be escorted by one of BTS managers whom I supposed is Jimin's manager. And then you'll be with Jimin-ssi from there on. I suppose you're comfortable with it as I am aware that you both are in relationship, am I right?" The guy on the other line said with due respect.

"Yeah. Thank you, have a good day" I ended the call and handed the phone back to Manager Oh and suddenly noticed that Dae Jin unnie was also done with my hair and makeup which means as I was ready as I'll ever be.

I am now wearing a formal yet elegant dress that was paired with silver heels which was picked by my stylist. And it also matched my makeup that was styled amazingly by my makeup artist.

"Thank you, unnie" I smiled at Dae Jin unnie and waved goodbye at her daughter who was smiling and waving back at me.

"Girls, see you guys later!" I called out to the girls who were still having their makeup almost done.

"Woah, you got done pretty quick" Jennie said as she noticed that I was totally done.

"Okay, bye unnie! See ya later" Lisa said while she gave me a flying kiss and a wink jokingly.

I laughed at her.

"Go ahead, your boyfriend is waiting for you outside sis" Jisoo urged me to go out while teasing me and waved at me as soon as I left.

Manager Ryu, one of my group's managers will be accompanying me to the event until it's done because I still don't get it why I should be away from my group as we go to the red carpet later. Not that I'm complaining that I'd be going with my boyfriend but it seems unbelievable that YG sajangnim would even allow our relationship being exposed.

As I stepped out of the salon, I saw a black limo waiting outside while Jimin's manager and manager Ryu accompanied and opened the car door for me.

There he was, Jimin, looking so attractively handsome and sleek with his rich-looking attire like he's a hot CEO of billion dollar company.

I felt my cheeks burn just with his strong prescence.

"You look beautiful" he smiled oh-so lovingly at me while he took my hand in his as soon as I sat beside him.

"You look not so bad yourself" He looked beyond godly as it is. I lied because I could feel my heart beating so fastly.

"That's it??? I even made myself more presentable..." He pouted and pondered as to why I didn't gave him a more satisfactory complimemt.

"You mean more attractively handsome?" I blurted out absemtmindedly.

Oh shoot.

I covered my mouth immediately and mentally scolded myself.

Now Jimin was smirking at me with those knowing eyes of his.

"So you were saying, huh?" He smirked.

"N-nothing...I mean, yeah you look handsome. You happy now?" I honestlgy told him in defeat because I know I would never hear the end of this.

Jimin laughed.

"Crazy" I whispered to myself.

"Crazy for you, you mean." He said.

"Whatever you say, Mr. Park" I said rolling my eyes but nonetheless, I was smiling.

"We're here" Jimin said beside me.

There were so many reporters from different media lines across the country and fans waiting alongside the red carpet.

Jimin was the first one who went out the limo and cameras were immediately flashi g through everywhere.

"Park Chaeyoung, you can do this" I told myself and stepped out the limo.

Jimin immediately offered his hand to me which I gladly accepted.

As soon as I got out, more and more camera flashes were being done because I know for a fact that everyone wasn't expecting Jimin and I together publicly in a relationship especially walking together in a red carpet.

We started to walk the red carpet while reporters and camera men kept taking pictures and shouting questions.

Jimin and I kept on smiling for the pictures as I waved my hand to one of the fans that was holding a banner that was written: "BLACKPINK 4EVA RULES!" Which made me happy knowing how much she loves us.

The girls squealed once I waved at her way which made me laughed softly.

Jimin caught my attention and turned his head at me while my hand is still encircled in his arm.

"Don't you know how cute you are when you laugh?" He told me with his eyes smiling.

"Well, good to know that I look cute to you, right?" I giggled.

Jimin just shook his head and surprisingly kissed my temple which caused slrt of an uproar of camera flashes being taken as to get a picture of our sweet moment.

"H-hey...many are l-looking, remember?" I stuttered shyly.

"So be it. I want everyone to know you're mine." He said smiling but making it sound so demanding and possessive with that handsome look on his face.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

HEY MY LOVELY READERS!  I'M VERY SORRY IF IT TOOK ALMOST THREE MONTHS BEFORE I UPDATED A NEW CHAPTER. I WAS REALLY BUSY WITH SCHOOL. BUT NOW SCHOOL'S FINISHED AND IT'S FINALLY SUMMER SO NO NEED TO WORRY BC I'LL BE UPDATING MORE SOON.

THANK YOU FPR YOUR PATIENCE, SUPPORT AND LOYALTY IN READING MY STORY!!!!😭😘💖💖💖💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 38K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
81.4K 1.8K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...