Orders | Levi Ackerman

By EeveesStories

Suns had always been known to be the brightest light, but anyone whose ever met one particular girl would kno... More

| Authors note |
1• The Beginning
2• Training and Titans
3• Scouts
4• The Castle
5• Punch Or Be Punched
6• Orders
7• Outside The Walls
8• The Female Titan
9• Goodbyes
10• The Titans
11• The Escape
12• Amelia Rose Solera
13• Leave
14• Barging in
15• Confessions
16• Kidnapped
17• Truth in the Caverns
18• Blinded Pasts
19• The Screaming Truth
20• Disobeying Orders
21• Reuniting and Fighting
22• Power Inside
23• Breaking
24• Living Dreams
25• Calm before the storm
27• The Duo
28• The Aftermath
29• Fight or Flight
30• Regrets
31• Needed
32• Confrontations
33• Left Behind
34 • Break My Heart Again
35• Childhood Love
36 • Losing it All
37• Ending Happiness
38• I am me
39 • Family
40• Actions
41 • United
42• Fighting for you
43• Love
44 • End of the World
45• Coronation
46• Traumas
47• Sleepless
48• Hallucinate
49• Hidden Doors and Memories
50• Uncertainty
51• Paints
52• The Last Night
53• The Arrival
54• Feared
55• I'll be fine
56• Files
57• I Wont if you Wont
58• Withered Flames
59• The New Beginning
60• Broken Glass
61• Rememeber me
62• Emptied
63• The Envelope
64• She's Alive
65• Bystander
66• The Arrival of the Corps
67• When the Moon met the Sun
68• Take her Home
69• Take my Hand
70• A new enemy
71• The Return
72• Sisters
73• The Father
74• In the hall
75• A hidden tree and word
76• The Jaegerists
77• Prison Cells
78• A Mission
79• The lonesome cell
80• A river and a stilled heart.
81• Before the Assemble
82• A Final Request
83• The Departure
84• The End
To you, 2 years from now.

26• The Plan

9.4K 314 90
By EeveesStories

" The titan is approaching ! " one soldier screams out.

Suddenly I felt still, utterly locked in place - it's time, still thousands of thoughts are racing through my head as I try to focus on the task on hand.

" Mia! " Hange calls out to me, I go to her as we both stand ready in position.

" Are you afraid mi Moo? " Hange asks, though her voice was filled with seriousness, a tone I only heard during such times I can still feel her vibrating with excitement.

Freak

" Or do you not care~ " she sings, mocking me.

" shut up four eyes " I command, folding my arms. Which now I realize was a big mistake.

" Oh my beautiful titan baby! You're turning into shorty!! " she squeals, quickly the other cadets around us shush Hange - but it's not enough to stop her of course, i mean I'm the one with the ability but yet it seems her screams are louder than mine.

" Hange, shut it. " i flick her arms off me like mere flys as they drop to her side, a slight pout growing on her face.

Hange starts giggles profusely, I cock my head to the side eyeing the crazy scientist in front of me who I'd now call one my closest friends.

Strange how I came into the military not caring about anyone and here I am, caring about everyone just like promised I wouldn't.

But of course my mother just had to get her away, ' never stop smiling ' she said, and now here I am unable to stop the monstrosity growing on my face others call a 'smile '

I allow the smile to pass at how happy it made Hange seeing Levi and I mimic each other, but soon Hanges giggles come to a halt and she frowns at me

" Mia? " she asks, sorrow filling her voice.

" uh, what is it? " I swear it seems as though everybody changes their attitude quicker than Sasha eats bread.

" can you repeat the plan to me? " I raise my eyebrow at her, I know the plan and I'm sure she does too - she hasn't stopped speaking about it since Erwin planned it.

" Hange - " I begin to say but she cuts me off

" Mia, what is the plan? " she beams down to me , I furrow my brows at her

What's up with her ?

" Eren's going to t- " I begin to say

" No, say it faster! You should know it off by heart ! " she grips my shoulders aggressively.

" Okay okay! Eren transforms and then throws me into the- " I rush my self barely finishing each word as my mouth tries to keep up with my mind

" INTO THE WHAT? " she starts yelling at me, shaking my shoulders - my eyes widen not in fear but in a sudden desperation to get the hell out of there.

" into the titans mouth! And then i use my ability to implode the titan while exploding the bombs! " I finish rapidly.

She stares at me wide eyed -

" and then Mia? Tell me dammit! "

Confusion has completely covered my face, like a dark cloud blinding the sun - my eyes search her's as I desperately look for the answer she's so frantic to find.

" Hange, you know the plan - I don't unders- "

" Mia for fuck sake! Just tell me what happens after ! " her grip tightens on my shoulder and starts to hurt, I can feel the eyes of my comrades all watching us.

" Section commander, maybe you should- " Sasha tries to interject.

" Leave Braus! That's an order! " she yells back at Sasha, her eyes not leaving mine.

" Tell me Amelia! " she continues to yell.

" I-I go inside the titan and use my ability and once I have set off the bombs I use my ability once more to blast me out of there ! " I shut my eyes awaiting her wrath.

" and then? " she mumbles, her hands still attached to me.

" then Jean will catch me. " I finish. What's going on with her? Hanges breathing starts to dampen and she sinks but continues to leave her hands on my shoulders.

" and you are ? " she asks, she clumps up my shirt, holding it between her fingers.

" Hange, we have a missi- " I try to stop but she shakes me hard

" And you are?! " she yells to me

"I'm Mia? Hanges what's going on?" I ask, trying to pull myself away

" No! WHAT ARE YOU! " she screams to me

" I don't know what you want from me! "

" Mia! What are you!? " she yells again her face inches from mine and I can feel the terror radiating from her.

" a-Alive? " I stutter, Hanges eyes soften at my obvious confusion.

" Yes, so you better follow the plan Mia - Levi, he... " her hands don't drop from mine but instead her eyes move from me to the corporal, whose meters away - he probably hasn't even noticed this brutal exchange.

" he what? Hange. " I ask

What does Levi have to do with her acting so weird? I thought all it took was titans...

Her eyes return to mine, and her grip intensifies. " Mia.. " she trails off

" Levi, he's lost so many people and to be honest after Isabel, Furlen and even Petra... I didn't think he'd ever allow himself to love again. "

I squint my eyes at her, wanting her to continue - curious of what she has to say.

" but then you came along.. with your weird shirt thing and your terrible attitude and -"

Excuse me?

My attitude may be poor but my shirt looks great unlike theirs.

" - and you gave him light in his darkness, look I'm not good with words but Mia.. please don't break shorty, I mean you see how he holds his cups and it's all because one broke - " she continues, her eyes dropping down. I'm taken in by her words, utterly intrigued.

I gave him light.

" im scared if you die.. Levi will break and Mia, he can't hold himself like he can hold a cup. He- he can't - " she starts to choke back, tears steaming her glasses

" he can't live in the darkness again, at least now without you to be his light out. "

My heart tightens, and I all I want is to run to him.

I love him.

And I won't die.

Not today- not ever, because as long as Levi Ackerman's heart is beating so will mine.

——

Suddenly a loud roar echos through, and cracks  start growing throughout sending the rest of cadets stumbling to their feet.

" ITS HERE! THE TITAN HAS ENGAGED! "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 3.9K 53
Captain Levi isn't prone to making friends. But when you injure yourself training to be in the Survey Corps, you manage to capture his attention. He...
242K 8.4K 80
{Erwin Smith x Fem! Reader} The artwork in this fanfic's book cover isn't mine. Credits to the rightful owner. Disclaimer: I do not own any of the at...
321K 8.2K 140
ᴛʜᴇʏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡɴ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ sɪɴᴄᴇ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴄʜɪʟᴅʜᴏᴏᴅ ʏᴇᴀʀs, ʙᴏᴛʜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴀᴋᴇɴ ɪɴ ʙʏ Kᴇɴɴʏ ʙᴜᴛ ᴀʙᴀɴᴅᴏɴᴇᴅ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ. ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏʏ ʜᴀᴅ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢs ғᴏʀ ʜᴇʀ, ʙᴜᴛ ғᴏʀ ʜᴇʀ, ᴛ...