Orders | Levi Ackerman

Af EeveesStories

Suns had always been known to be the brightest light, but anyone whose ever met one particular girl would kno... Mere

| Authors note |
1• The Beginning
2• Training and Titans
3• Scouts
4• The Castle
5• Punch Or Be Punched
6• Orders
7• Outside The Walls
8• The Female Titan
9• Goodbyes
10• The Titans
11• The Escape
12• Amelia Rose Solera
13• Leave
15• Confessions
16• Kidnapped
17• Truth in the Caverns
18• Blinded Pasts
19• The Screaming Truth
20• Disobeying Orders
21• Reuniting and Fighting
22• Power Inside
23• Breaking
24• Living Dreams
25• Calm before the storm
26• The Plan
27• The Duo
28• The Aftermath
29• Fight or Flight
30• Regrets
31• Needed
32• Confrontations
33• Left Behind
34 • Break My Heart Again
35• Childhood Love
36 • Losing it All
37• Ending Happiness
38• I am me
39 • Family
40• Actions
41 • United
42• Fighting for you
43• Love
44 • End of the World
45• Coronation
46• Traumas
47• Sleepless
48• Hallucinate
49• Hidden Doors and Memories
50• Uncertainty
51• Paints
52• The Last Night
53• The Arrival
54• Feared
55• I'll be fine
56• Files
57• I Wont if you Wont
58• Withered Flames
59• The New Beginning
60• Broken Glass
61• Rememeber me
62• Emptied
63• The Envelope
64• She's Alive
65• Bystander
66• The Arrival of the Corps
67• When the Moon met the Sun
68• Take her Home
69• Take my Hand
70• A new enemy
71• The Return
72• Sisters
73• The Father
74• In the hall
75• A hidden tree and word
76• The Jaegerists
77• Prison Cells
78• A Mission
79• The lonesome cell
80• A river and a stilled heart.
81• Before the Assemble
82• A Final Request
83• The Departure
84• The End
To you, 2 years from now.

14• Barging in

17.1K 465 529
Af EeveesStories

- Mia's POV -

Standing outside the cabin door, I feel hesitant to enter. A wave of nausea falls over me and the mere thought of entering and having to see their faces, scares me into oblivion.

I sigh, contemplating whether or not to turn back but before I can even decide, a hand enlacing mine makes the choice for me.

I stare down at his hand, and how his fingers entangled mine and I feel a warmth brush over my cheeks.

" Go in. " He commands, and I release another pent up sigh. " You'll be fine. "squeezing my hand and I nod, releasing his hand and walking through.

- Mikasa's POV -

After Mia ran out, everything returned back to normal and being honest, I'm glad it did.

After Mia ran out everything and everyone had gone silent and to be honest I was glad, not only could I finally get this cleaning done but with out Jean and Eren trying to kill each other
too.

But I'm hurt, I'm hurt because of what happened to Mia. I know what it's like to lose your parents, and while I may not know how it feels to have them not even care about you, i can relate. I can relate to her pain.

We're so alike and I never even noticed, she's always been like a sister to me and I hate myself for never asking about her past. I can't believe that I never made sure she was okay, just like I do for Eren.

I'm glad I know now, because from now on I swear to everyone and everything, that I'll be there for Mia. Since I failed to do so before.

The door opens with a bang, and my eyes trails to the blonde headed girl in the doorway. All mouths drop open in shock because not any evidence of pain or hurt masks Mia's face, but instead a smile does.

But she's not smiling at us, I follow her eye and the gleam that shines off of it as her eyes meet the ones of Captain Levi's.

Wait what

She's smiling at Levi ?! She has a thing for THE RUNT?!  Like i said, Mia is like a sister to me and family is supposed to look out for each other - so I have no issue, hitting that blonde headed idiot back to where she came from. I am not about to let her fall for that asshole.

I glance at Eren and how he stares longingly at Mia, it makes me feel sick. As much as I'd hate to admit, when Eren looks at Mia, it's like he loses sight of everything else. He's even to stupid enough to notice that I'm looking at him, the exact same way he's looking at her.

" I'm back. " Mia says, her hands gliding up to her hips.  " Tsk. " Levi notes, quickly shoving Mia out the way so he's now inside as well.

" MIAA " Jean yells, rushing to her side and pulling her in for a giant hug.

" I-I'm so so sorry for what happened to you.. " Mia squirms in his arms, her usual pale face turning a light shade of blue.

" I- " She tries to breathe, all eyes furrow on her  waiting to hear what she has to say.

" - dont care. " she shoves Jean away with one swift movement. A sigh of relief escapes the room, knowing that she's back to her usual self.

Jean goes to hug her again, but suddenly a hand stops him. " Get away from her! Don't you have some hay to eat or something ?! "

I roll my eyes, obviously annoyed by Eren. It's so obvious he cares for Mia, and I hate that it bothers me so much.

Turning away from us, Eren embraces Mia and though I can't hear, I notice him whispering something to her as a blush grazes her cheeks.

My brows furrow, as disgust masks my usual placid face.  I attempt to compose myself,  breathing in as I glance towards Levi whose brow is raised much like mine. He looks pissed.

Mia suddenly pulls away from Eren, making her towards the still wailing Sasha. And nothing unexpected - she begins yelling at her and calling her ' weak ' and by the look on Connie's face,  he isn't taking it to well. I guess he has a thing for potato girl.

- Levi's POV -

After Mia shut her self up, everyone began cleaning again - and thankfully too, there's no way I'm staying in such a filthy place.

I move my eyes away from the windowsill I was dusting and towards Mia, whose currently standing in the corner of the room. Unsurprisingly, not cleaning.  I growl, wanting to walk over there and yell at her but when her eyes meet mine, it's like i can't move an inch.

A soft smile appears on her. She's trouble, chaos really. Everywhere she goes, she manages to piss at least one person off.

But that smile.

That stupid smile, that I barely see.

Makes me fall for her even harder. Not that I'd tell her.

I gain feeling back in my body, as I continue to make my way over to her but suddenly a bed room door slams open.

" SHORT STACKK " Oh no. Four eyes is awake.

Light laughter escapes the room, at my obvious irked self.

" What do you want ? "

Thankfully, the room quiets down and continues cleaning so I can deal with shitty glasses.

" Tomorrow we're gonna do some EXPERIMENTS !! "

" Okay. " I roll my eyes, turning back to walk over to Mia.

" PERFECT ! EREN YOU HEAR THAT ?! "

I ensure to zone out anything else the titan freak says, as I continue to make my way over to her.

" What's up, shorty ? " a soft grin appears on her face, as she absentmindedly cleans the still filled with dust windowsill. This notably irks me, as I see her wipe up and down with still no change.

" Well since it's obvious you can't clean at all, I better start. " I shove her out the way, pulling out my cloth.

She nudges my arm lightly, as I feel a light warmth flush through my face. " Sorry, i guess i missed the class where they're taught me how to clean windowsills. "

—— Time Skip to post experimenting ——

" Hey Mia ? " And if my day couldn't get worse, I was so lucky when I didn't have to deal with ginger Christa anymore but now I'm dealing with the original.

" So you're speaking again ? " I mock, remembering back to how she had shut up after Ymir left - ahh, the good ol' days.

Eren appears, coming to stand next to me in the kitchen.

" Uh, yeah.. " pity

Eren flashes her a smile, and continues to bore on about ' how glad he is '

" Look, I'm sorry but - " she sighs, and perhaps I should of payed more attention but the mere thought of having to talk to Christa for more than a second, is stuff straight out of a nightmare.

" I'm not the same girl I was, okay? " yeah, and you sill suck. " I'm not the same good girl Christa anymore.. "

I turn my gaze to Eren, who was already staring at me.

" Good, because no offense but I didn't really like the old you - your kindness.. it was so fake and uh - unnatural. " I smirk at him, he isn't usually the blunt type - I kinda like it.

" Oh.. okay then.. " Tears brink in the eyes, but this only makes me wanna smile some more.

" Yeah, you're kinda annoying. " Eren's jaw drops at my statement, quickly grabbing my wrist.

" She means were! You were annoying ! Right, Mia ? " he attempts to correct me, but I only roll my eyes back. " Sure. "

" Thank you. " of course she'd say thank you to that. I turn away, removing Erens grip on my wrist as I walk straight out of the cabin.

——— Evening ———
—— Erens POV ——

" SIR ! " a soldier barges in, interrupting all our dinners.

" What is it ? " Levi jumps up, the soldier swiftly handing him a letter and rushes back out.

" Levi, What is it ? " Hange rises from her seat, walking towards the Captain.

" Pastor Nic has been murdered. " some gaps escape the room, and Hanges expression suddenly falters, perhaps she knew the guy.

" And the scouting regiment has been turned over. The MP's are coming for us - we need to leave now, and make sure it looks like we were never here. "

The remainders sitting at the table suddenly get up, trying to make things look so clean it's unclean ? But anyway, I have other plans in mind. I look towards one of the bedroom doors, knowing in there.. Mia lays sleeping.

" I'll go wake her up. " I announce, rushing to get to her room.

I walk into the dimly lit room - i forget how scared she is of the dark. After her parents died, she became so afraid of it.. I never really learnt why.

But still, she looks so calm. Curled up in a ball, the blankets hugging her figure. I sit next to her, my eyes grazing over her sleeping self.

She looks so at peace - so happy. I don't want to wake her, because I know the moment I do the tiny little smile will disappear.

I sigh, taking in the last bit of her serenity before shaking her arm. " L-Levi ? " she mutters, that bastard. A pit of fury rises in my chest but it all disappears when she grabs my hand.

Her hands are cold, and calloused from all the fighting she's endured. And I can't help but feel sad about it, she doesn't deserve this life. Not one bit.

" A-Eren? " she appears confused, letting go of my hand. Hurt and jealously wash over my face as the little question at the back of my head rings through.

Would she of let go if I was Levi ?

" We need to go, the MP's are coming for us.." Her eyes widen, and even with her injured leg, she jolts up and grabs her jacket - quickly tying her shirt up again.

" Shit, lets go ! " and with that she leaves, leaving me in the darkened area all alone.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

70.4K 1.9K 32
﹙⭔.🐳 "uhm, so carla asked me to take uh..."⟆ ( 〃"let me guess." you started, "brunette bastard?" .) ★☆﹔ "i heard that, jerk!"﹆ ◃. y/n is a intro...
161K 3.9K 53
Captain Levi isn't prone to making friends. But when you injure yourself training to be in the Survey Corps, you manage to capture his attention. He...
242K 8.4K 80
{Erwin Smith x Fem! Reader} The artwork in this fanfic's book cover isn't mine. Credits to the rightful owner. Disclaimer: I do not own any of the at...
3K 157 19
₊˚.༄ written by kat -------- ≪ °✾° ≫ -------- Life for (𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄) 𝐙𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐋𝐘 has been very sheltered by living in the inner-most wall, after being...