Orders | Levi Ackerman

By EeveesStories

Suns had always been known to be the brightest light, but anyone whose ever met one particular girl would kno... More

| Authors note |
1• The Beginning
2• Training and Titans
3• Scouts
4• The Castle
5• Punch Or Be Punched
6• Orders
7• Outside The Walls
8• The Female Titan
9• Goodbyes
10• The Titans
12• Amelia Rose Solera
13• Leave
14• Barging in
15• Confessions
16• Kidnapped
17• Truth in the Caverns
18• Blinded Pasts
19• The Screaming Truth
20• Disobeying Orders
21• Reuniting and Fighting
22• Power Inside
23• Breaking
24• Living Dreams
25• Calm before the storm
26• The Plan
27• The Duo
28• The Aftermath
29• Fight or Flight
30• Regrets
31• Needed
32• Confrontations
33• Left Behind
34 • Break My Heart Again
35• Childhood Love
36 • Losing it All
37• Ending Happiness
38• I am me
39 • Family
40• Actions
41 • United
42• Fighting for you
43• Love
44 • End of the World
45• Coronation
46• Traumas
47• Sleepless
48• Hallucinate
49• Hidden Doors and Memories
50• Uncertainty
51• Paints
52• The Last Night
53• The Arrival
54• Feared
55• I'll be fine
56• Files
57• I Wont if you Wont
58• Withered Flames
59• The New Beginning
60• Broken Glass
61• Rememeber me
62• Emptied
63• The Envelope
64• She's Alive
65• Bystander
66• The Arrival of the Corps
67• When the Moon met the Sun
68• Take her Home
69• Take my Hand
70• A new enemy
71• The Return
72• Sisters
73• The Father
74• In the hall
75• A hidden tree and word
76• The Jaegerists
77• Prison Cells
78• A Mission
79• The lonesome cell
80• A river and a stilled heart.
81• Before the Assemble
82• A Final Request
83• The Departure
84• The End
To you, 2 years from now.

11• The Escape

16.5K 543 492
By EeveesStories

— Hanges POV —

Our horses gallop towards the now nearing forest, I slow my horse down as I turn back and notice the a faint horse appearing in the horizon.  I squint my eyes, trying to fully grasp on just who rides the bearing horse when I finally note a key feature : dark raven hair.

It's Levi. He came.

His head falls in what could be seen as shame, as though he regrets coming all this way.

" Short stack! " I beam, his horse arrives as he slows it down to keep its pace with mine.

" Are they In there? " Levi asks, not even bothering for any type of greeting.

" Well, we saw them head there but we're not entirely sure if they are in the forest or not.. " i sigh, tightening my grip on the reigns.

Levi groans, as he strides forward meeting with Commander Erwin in the front.

Suddenly a large streak of lightning charges up the sky, painting it with red and yellows. My eyes widen when I realize what just happened.

A deafening screech rings through my ears, as my gaze quickly shifts from the sky back to the forest. I notice birds flying away - probably in fright which ultimately proves my fear.

It's them and they've transformed.

— Mia's POV —

" We need to leave! " Bertholdt exclaims, he jumps effortlessly onto the branch I'm on. I step away from him, my guard up as he approaches me and grips my arm attempting to pull me with him.

I pull away from him, my eyes glaring at the boy. " Don't resist, Mia. "

Hah, does this idiot really think I'm gonna listen to him? I don't even listen to myself, let alone this ass.

He goes to grab me again, but I pull my hands back - scrunching them into fists. I swing at him, landing my fist hard onto his nose, he stammers back as he grips his now blood dripping nose.

I run and jump onto the branch where Bertholdt was originally on, my fists raised. By now Reiner has transformed, with an unconscious Eren in his grips. I'm not exactly sure how he became unconscious because I wasn't really listening to what they were saying or doing but as of now it's up to me to get him back.

Bertholdt launches for me, and I swiftly dodge his attack.  " Just come with us, Solera. " He begs. I roll my eyes at him.

" I'll come... if you can catch me. " I grin, prepping my foot behind me to give me a more stable stance.

He attempts to punch me but I grab his fist with one hand. A more sinister smile appearing on my face, while his flushes in fear.

"  Some Colossal Titan you are. " I mock, twisting his fist backwards. He groans in pain as his knees begin to buckle. " Come on we gotta go! " Ymir yells

I ignore her and release his fist. He immediately tries to pounce at me again but instead of dodging to the side, I jump up and attach my self to an overhanging branch. I swing on it and propel myself forward, doing a flip on the air as I land a nasty kick in Bertholdt's stomach.

" Ahh! " he wails. I near him again but suddenly a massive hand swipes me away and I narrowly manage to grip myself onto a branch, my feet dangling.

" Get on! " Ymir yells again, Bertholdt takes no time to react as Reiner places him on his shoulder.

My hands begin to loosen as I use all my strength to hold myself up. I glance downwards and notice the huge drop below me. Others would usually be fear stricken but I am not others. I am me and I fear no death.

Reiner hand begins to near me, and I start to flicker through my choices on what to do but either way, I am not going with Reiner.

So I settle on the most logical option.

I let go.

" Reiner ! " Bertholdt yells, as Ymir just watches me in horror. The Armored didn't even bother to attempt to save me as I see it run away.

The wind blows through my hair aggressively as blonde strands cover my face. It's blissful actually, to feel absolutely weightless. I find my eyes shutting as I enjoy the quiet that engulfs my falling figure.

A pity such serenity can't last forever.

I dart open my eyes and reach out my hands as they begin to skim through leaves and branches. I'm not planning on grabbing onto one as the whiplash would be to much for me but instead I allow the branches and leaves to slow my fall and cushion me.

I manage to ignore the pain that the branches leave on my skin in the forms of tiny little scratches as I land on the floor with a thud.

Ouch

I sit up, an ache arising in my lower back but I push forward - ready to take on the titans and retrieve Eren... but first I need a plan.

Not only do I not have a weapon, but I don't have my 3dm gear either. Which disables both my flight or fight choices and let's face it my fists aren't going to do much against a titan.

I run my hands threw my hair, as if that would give me answer on what to do but another think peaks my interest. Why did they kidnap me in the first place? And why wasn't I important enough to save?

All these questions run through my mind but it quickly comes to a halt as I hear the steady clapping of hooves hit the ground.

I dart my head around and notice what seems to be a whole army of scouts - with Levi right in the front.

" MIA! " Hange screams, dismounting her horse and rushing up to me. I sigh as I realize the inevitable hug that was about to bestow upon me.

She squeezes me tightly and all I do is awkwardly pat her back - hey, i might of kissed Levi but that doesn't mean I'm some sort of pro at affection and ' showing that I care ' now because of it.

" I'm so glad you're safe ! " she beams. I nod at her, releasing myself from her grip.

" Solera, get some gear and prep yourself for the retrieval. " Erwin says, I nod at him but I'm not exactly sure where to go.. it's not like I have horse.

Levi must of noticed this because I see him roll his eyes on me " Get on. "

I smile, and rapidly get on as I sit behind him. I refrain from holding onto him as I begin to feel the eyes of everyone on me.

I don't care, right ?

Even though I don't really care what others think it doesn't stop me from feeling awkward, Levi again notices my tension and smirks back at me.

" Tsk, hold on. " and so I do. I wrap my arms around him, feeling the same serenity I had felt moments ago return - and it was all because of him.

" Why did they take you? " I furrow my brows, as I scoot a little closer to levi.

" I don't know. " perhaps I should of listened more intently to Reiner and Bertholdt instead of zoning out, I probably would of learnt something.

" Are you okay? " He asks, though expressionless I can feel the concern laced in his voice.

" Always. "

Levi gives me a slow nod, more focused on the fleeing titan instead.

" Are you ? " I ask, remembering his injured leg.

" Yes. "

He really is a man of few words but then again so am I. I remove my hands from Levi which evidently takes him back again as his eyes dart to me, I choose to ignore them as I begin to adjust the straps around me for my gear.

His horse comes to a halt, as others begin flying off towards Reiner.

" See you after ? " I say, already beginning to remove myself from the stead.

" Alive preferably. "

I smile at him, before quickly tiring back and flying forwards towards the Armored.

I pull out my blades and begin to slash at Reiner. " You're Alive ?! " Bertholdt yells.

" Hah! You think some height is gonna kill me?! " I retort, slicing down the middle of Reiners chest and I swiftly pull Eren out of his clutches.

" No! " Bertholdt screams.

I manage to carry Eren In my arms as I speed towards the floor, Mikasa trailing after me with her eyes refusing to leave Eren.

Suddenly a hand comes out of no where and swipes all three of us as we fly off and hit the floor with a smack.

I wince in pain, letting out a quiet whelp. My eyes dart around as they settle on Eren running towards me.

" Mia! Your leg! " he says, examining my what seems to be either fractured or sprained leg.

" I don't care, Mikasa you're okay? " I ask, looking at the cowering girl who is currently clutching her chest.

" mhm "

Unable to stand, i raise my head but my eyes widen a little when I notice the sudden loss of light. The hairs on the back of neck begin to rise as I feel like I'm being watched. I whip my head around when i see a looming shadow cast over me and it all belongs to a titan.

With its toothy grin, it tries to reach for me but I narrowly and painfully dart out of the way.

" AHH! " Eren screams, he wraps his arms around me so it's even harder for me to move.

There's something familiar about this titan, a sense of déjà vu washes over me and suddenly I realize just who is standing before me.

" It's her.. " Mikasa mutters.

It's the titan. The titan that killed Erens mother.

Eren tries to turn into a titan but fails miserably as the titan just nears us even more. We need to get out of her fast, or else we're all done for. Even I begin to accept my possible fast as the titans calloused hand nears me.

Suddenly Hannes appears and attempts to rush the titan - something he hadn't done before, I guess he sees it as a way of repentance for of not acting the first time.

I attempt to stand up and help but my legs fail me as I crash down to the floor and suddenly a loud crack ricochets through my ear.

I look up and see the disfigured body of Hannes, blood pouring from his body.

Eren breaks down as he clutches me closer, his sobs sounding the air. I pick up my blade and attempt to stand again but due to my leg and Erens grip, it's not possible.

I need to fight though, if not we're not getting out here. I go again to fight the titan but alas I fall to the floor once more.

" Dammit ! " I curse, anger boiling inside me.

Suddenly a loud scream rings through the air which causes me to shut my eyes.

When I open them, I notice the absence of the once lively titan but instead the steaming corpse and a raven haired corporal standing upon it.

He walks up to me and without saying word, he flings my arm over his shoulder as he practically starts to drag me back to his horse.

" Levi! What about Eren and Mikasa? "

" They're fine. " he assures, i look back at them and thankfully notice Eren helping Mikasa. I release a built of sigh from all the anxiety that had pooled up as Levi picks me up and mounts me on his horse.

"What was that scream? " I ask, Levi climbs on and I wrap my arms back around him - already having missed it.

" I'm not sure exactly but I believe it was Eren commanding the titans. "

... what?

I turn my gaze toward the scene and notice what could be more than 20 titans attacking Reiners titan form.

My mouth gapes open in either awe or shock, I wanna say I'm surprised by all this but I'm not, what should I expect? Normal? In a world full on naked man eating people? Yeah, don't know what that is.

My eyes begin to grow heavy, I guess I didn't realize how tired I really am. As everyone begins riding off after they mounted their horse, as does Levi. With the soft winds blowing my hair and the warmth that Levi shares its enough to make me fall into a deep slumber.

" if you drool on me Blondie, I'm gonna feed you to the titan myself. "

Yeah, yeah.. night shorty.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.7K 230 19
≪ ◦ ❖ ◦ ≫ ➢DISCONTINUED!! ❃ ➢Y/n is a girl 1 year younger than Eren and she i...
243K 8.5K 80
{Erwin Smith x Fem! Reader} The artwork in this fanfic's book cover isn't mine. Credits to the rightful owner. Disclaimer: I do not own any of the at...
16.5K 637 21
Sequel to I Wanna Be Yours The artwork in this fanfic's book cover isn't mine. Credits to the rightful owner. {Jean Kirstein x Fem! Reader} Disclaime...
8.4K 690 16
| synopsis | - 𝘝𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴!𝘈𝘵𝘵𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘰𝘯 𝘛𝘪𝘵𝘢𝘯 𝘹 𝘧𝘦𝘮!𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 - Definitely, opening your eyes like a titan in the world of Shinge...