Orders | Levi Ackerman

By EeveesStories

Suns had always been known to be the brightest light, but anyone whose ever met one particular girl would kno... More

| Authors note |
1• The Beginning
2• Training and Titans
3• Scouts
4• The Castle
5• Punch Or Be Punched
6• Orders
7• Outside The Walls
8• The Female Titan
10• The Titans
11• The Escape
12• Amelia Rose Solera
13• Leave
14• Barging in
15• Confessions
16• Kidnapped
17• Truth in the Caverns
18• Blinded Pasts
19• The Screaming Truth
20• Disobeying Orders
21• Reuniting and Fighting
22• Power Inside
23• Breaking
24• Living Dreams
25• Calm before the storm
26• The Plan
27• The Duo
28• The Aftermath
29• Fight or Flight
30• Regrets
31• Needed
32• Confrontations
33• Left Behind
34 • Break My Heart Again
35• Childhood Love
36 • Losing it All
37• Ending Happiness
38• I am me
39 • Family
40• Actions
41 • United
42• Fighting for you
43• Love
44 • End of the World
45• Coronation
46• Traumas
47• Sleepless
48• Hallucinate
49• Hidden Doors and Memories
50• Uncertainty
51• Paints
52• The Last Night
53• The Arrival
54• Feared
55• I'll be fine
56• Files
57• I Wont if you Wont
58• Withered Flames
59• The New Beginning
60• Broken Glass
61• Rememeber me
62• Emptied
63• The Envelope
64• She's Alive
65• Bystander
66• The Arrival of the Corps
67• When the Moon met the Sun
68• Take her Home
69• Take my Hand
70• A new enemy
71• The Return
72• Sisters
73• The Father
74• In the hall
75• A hidden tree and word
76• The Jaegerists
77• Prison Cells
78• A Mission
79• The lonesome cell
80• A river and a stilled heart.
81• Before the Assemble
82• A Final Request
83• The Departure
84• The End
To you, 2 years from now.

9• Goodbyes

21K 559 1K
By EeveesStories

" Wall rose has been breached ! " Hange cries, running up to Eren, Mikasa, Armin and I. Shock sprawls on everyone's faces - well, all but mine. I lost interest in walls being breached after the first time.

" Pack your bags, we leave in an hour - to make matters worse, some of our comrades have been stranded there so this is a rescue mission as well! " Everyone else separates, leaving only Hange and I.

" So is Jean a good kisser? " She asks me, a frown plastering her face. I narrow my eyes at her - taken back by her comment.

Who the hell told her?

" We never kissed. " I lie, which thankfully is something I've become quite good at - so she fails to see through it.

" WHAT?! So he lied ?! "

I'm going to kill Jean. Mark my words. We promised each other we would never tell ANYONE about that night, and now I hear him blabbering it on! He fears titan? Well he's about to fear me too.

As of now, I want to run up to the horse faced bastard and right hook him, but seeing that I'm trying to cover up the truth I brush it off, keeping a calm stare and nothing helps to relax me more than to think of what happened last night.

With Levi.

A smile begins to grow on my face, as the mere thought about Levi sends my cheeks into a flurry of different shades of pinks and reds.

" Oh my god. You didn't kiss Jean, you kissed someone else didn't you?! " Hange questions, jumping up and down excitedly.

I put my hands up defensively, shaking my head but she doesn't buy it. Not one bit.

" Was it Levi?! " she asks, her smile only beaming brighter.

I try to shake my head again but it's as though my body is working against me as I blush deeply just at the sound of his name.

" OH MY TITAN, YOU KISSED LE- " I put my fingers to her lips, quickly shutting the girl up.

" Don't tell anyone okay? Eren would kill me!" 

Hange furrows her brows, confused by my statement. " Why would Eren kill you? "

" OOH! HE LIKES YOU TOO, RIGHT? " my eyes widen at what she says, as I shake my head rather dramatically.

" No! Not at all! He just cares about me! " but not even i sound to convinced. I start to play through the times that I would be with Levi and how annoyed Eren would look. Perhaps there's more to it than what Eren let's on?

No, can't be! Eren sees me like a sister! It's impossible.

Hange sneakily pokes her head around, as her toothy grin widens as she quickly darts back to me. " Hey, there's your chance to say goodbye to your ~ " she leans in, getting ready to whisper " boyfriend! "  and she runs away, leaving me to turn my gaze to see Levi standing alone.

That girls insane. And he's NOT my boyfriend!

I begin to walk up to him, my nerves arising as I near him since I haven't spoke to him since last night.. but suddenly my thoughts come to a halt when I crash into something tall. Or more like someone.

Jean.

He stares at me, panic arising in his face. He currently stands with Connie, Christa , Sasha and some others - but they're all smiling at me knowingly, and i bet Jean filled them into on his little spilt secret.

" Kirstein. " I glare.

" H-hey Mia! " He rubs his neck nervously, I grab his wrist and pull him towards me - our faces inches apart.

" We need to talk. "  i say, each word laced with venom. Jean gulps but nods at me and I begin to pull him towards a more secluded area.

" Uh, yeah? "

I'm going to kill him. Is this boy an idiot?  Fury starts to brew in my chest as I have to hold myself back from hurting him. Normally something like this wouldn't bother me, because I wouldn't care but this is different, because if Levi finds out.. I don't wanna know what will happen. Or worse, if Eren finds out.

" You promised ! " I whisper, slapping the boys shoulder. His face grows solemn but before he can respond, Eren comes storming towards us.

" HORSE FACE! IF YOU TOUCH HER, ILL KILL YOU! " He yells, lunging for Jean.

He tackles Jean to the ground and a fight erupts, I can only sigh and cross my arms - somewhat wishing that was me doing the punching.

" You didn't kiss him, did you? " Mikasa says, coming up behind me.

" .. No. " i try to lie and as good as I am, not even I can pass Mikasa. Though Eren and I are the closest, Mikasa and I have formed a very close bond over the years - due to our similarities and the time we've spent together, it's made it hard for me or her to do anything without each other finding out.

" Explain Later. " she commands and I silently scoff.

Sure, and you explain later why you still wear that ugly ass scarf.

Before Mikasa and I can break up the fight, Levi tears the two apart effortlessly.

" Stop fighting, brats! Unless you want stable cleaning duty. "

Everyone grows silent, and I can't help the growing smirk on my face, as I watch Levi in action.

" What the hell happened ? " he asks and all eyes fall on me.

Uh oh

" JEAN KISSED MIA! " Eren yells.

Levi looks at me, and though his face remains empty , I can still make out the slight glimmer of hurt in his eyes. I wait for Levi to walk away, like he usually would but instead his gaze moves from me to Eren.

" Why do you care, Jaeger ? "

He's searching for something, I remember the time he asked if Eren and I were dating and I begin to smile at the slight possibility that Levi is jealous.

Erens POV —

Unable to find the words, I remain silent. Why do I care so much? Sure, I've known Mia my entire life, but I've always seen her as a sister, but at the same time.. whenever someone flirts with Mia, i get so jealous ? No! Not jealous..it can't be.

Yet again, every time someone flirts with Mikasa, I don't get this way - maybe, maybe I am jealous. Shit. Do I- do I like Mia?

I look up to her, finding myself becoming captivated in every feature she possesses. From her long blonde hair, that always remains perfectly curled at the tips, her blank blue eyes and how I knew that behind them resides a thunderstorm of none other. And then, her smile. I haven't seen it in a while, but when I do, for a split second I know the world is going to be okay because if it's enough to make Mia smile, then it's enough for me.

How didn't I realize before?

How did I brush over the pounding of my heart, and how speechless I became whenever Mia would walk into a room. How did I brush over how calm she made me feel when it felt like my world was falling apart.

How didn't I realize that I have feeling for Mia?

I want to tell her, a yearning to see that smile again and to feel the adrenaline rush through me from looking at her alone is all I want at this moment. I have to tell her but it's not the right time. So I decide to copy Mia, finding it the easier route right now.

" I don't care! "

— Mia's POV —

I roll my eyes, and begin walking away, I rest my back on a nearby wall and sigh.

That was a close one.

If anyone is to find out about me and Jeans little secret, all hell would break loose. I'm going to have to talk to him later, and hopefully knock some sense into the idiot. Suddenly I feel a tap on my shoulder, I turn my head to the side and take a look on to whose there.

It's Levi. I begin to blush as last night starts to flicker through my mind. " Yeah? " I ask

" You didn't kiss him? " He sounds unconvinced, as if I didn't spend last night trying to convince him otherwise.

" Of course not. " I lie again, I wanna say I feel bad for lying to him - but I don't. This way nobody gets hurt.

" Have you packed for the trip to wall Rose? " I ask, trying to brush past the subject.

" No, I'm not coming." A sense of disappointment washes over me, I was kinda hoping we'd get to spend some more time together but I guess it's for the better considering his leg.. I sigh, It's hard to fake not caring for someone I do care for.

" Oh okay. "

He raises an eyebrow at me, drawing closer as he checks to see if anyone can see us.

" Mia.. " he says, enlacing his fingers with mine. I feel the warmth run through me, but I reject it - knowing I have to keep myself composed.

" Seriously, I don't care. " I pull my hand away, staring down at the ground.

This is hard. I don't think I've ever been in a situation this challenging before. I've spent the last seven years of my life building up walls for this very reason. I'm not supposed to care, it'll end up leaving me hurt and I don't know if I want to go through that pain again.

I'm able to resist caring for Eren, Mikasa and Armin. Despite them being my best friends, i doubt I'd put my self at risk for them, which as horrid as that may seem, they know that. I tell them I don't care, so they don't care for me. I don't want them to care for me, we live in a cruel world with the constant risk of death - so why should I put myself at the risk of even more pain? I've gone through it once, and I never ever want to go through it again - especially not with my friends.

So why am I breaking my rules for Levi?

" I have to deal with things here. " He says, I can sense he's trying to comfort me but it fails to work as I find myself falling deeper into the dark pit of my mind.

I hear him sigh, before he pulls me into his arms. He hugs me tightly, as his hands find my hair and he begins to twirl the end of each strand around his fingers.

I fall into his warmth, wiping my mind of any sense of doubt. I shut my eyes, enjoying the blissful moment and oh, how I wish it will last.

" I know... " I whisper, nuzzling my face into his shoulder. He pulls me back a bit, so I look up into his eyes - are body's still pressed together.

" My orders still stand. "

I nod profusely. A soft smile pressing on my lips. He leans in, closing the gap between us. His kiss is soft and alluring, making me want more as I slightly open my mouth, I feel him smile a bit as his hands find my neck, pulling me in even closer, drawing far more intensity than before.

" MI MOO?! " I hear Hange call for me, I groan slightly under Levi lips, and I pull away - fully knowing what's to come.

" Tsk. " Levi rolls his eyes, staring daggers at the approaching Hange.

Damn am I glad that she didn't see us.

" I'll see you when I get back? " I ask, my hand discreetly laced with Levi's so Hange can't see.

He nods at me, " Bye, Blondie. "

I wave at him, releasing my hand from his as I walk away - smiling grandly.

" Come on, we're leaving! " Hange smiles, shifting her glasses a bit.

" BYE SHORT STACK! " She yells to Levi, who just turns the other way - I try to stifle a laugh at the twos silent bickers as I make my way towards my horse.

" Hey, I got your bag " Mikasa says, handing me a little sack.

" Thanks. " I say, and while I don't show my gratefulness, I am. I spent my entire time kissing Levi that i completely forgot about that..

I hop on my horse, feeling annoyed. Oh how I hate riding these things, i steady my reigns and glance at Jean whose been staring at me for a while now.

" We're talking when we get back. " I scowl, and he only musters out a helpless nod.

" LETS GO! " Hange yells, and the gates open as we make our way towards Wall Rose.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 4.4K 30
「𝙇𝙚𝙫𝙞 𝘼𝙘𝙠𝙚𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙣 𝙭 𝙁𝙚𝙢𝙖𝙡𝙚 𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧」 Born and raised in the Underground, You lived happily and peaceful with your parents. But at...
36.7K 1K 43
You are a strong young woman, Y/N Hanzer, who escaped from the Underground City with your best friend, Greg Schneider. But one day, Commander Erwin S...
64.1K 1.7K 37
Mia Ichinose, a woman with great determination to defeat the monsters who destroyed her family and her hometown, Shinganshina. Along with her comrade...
33.5K 1.1K 20
"It's cold, I just came from the underground." The boy then walks up to me as my head faces down he caressed my face.He spreads his arms and wraps th...