Meant to Be//Cameron Dallas...

By _smokingsam

Jasmine and Niki are famous Youtubers/viners along with Jasmine's brother Matthew Espinosa they are all apart... More

Meant to Be
Chapter 2- Airport
Chapter 3- The scare
Chapter 4- Beach
Chapter 5- Best Friends
Chapter 6- I need you.
Chapter 7- But I love you.
Chapter 8- Voice of an Angel
Chapter 9- Taken by surprise
Chapter 10- What just happened?!?!
Chapter 11- Clumsy Kiss
Chapter 12- By my side.
Chapter 13- The Words that hurt.
Chapter 14- Finally Reunited
Chapter 15- What are you up to?
Chapter 16- Emotions
Chapter 17- Why?
Chapter 18- decisions
Chapter 19- You.
Chapter 20- You and I.
Chapter 21- First Date.
Chapter 22- Family.
Chapter 23- Goodbye.
Chapter 24- Missing You.
Chapter 25- Needing you.
Author's Note (Please Read)
Chapter 26- Sleeping with the enemy.
Chapter 27-What is wrong with you.
Chapter 28- The Unspeakable
Chapter 29- The Regretful, Beautiful Mistake
A/N
Chapter 30- No, I'm sorry
Chapter 31- Friendships.
IMPORTANT?!?!?!
Chapter 32- Sealing the Deal.
Chapter 33- Past.
Chapter 34- There.
Chapter 35- Look.
Sorry
Chapter 36- Broken.
QUESTION?
Chapter 37- Doing Ok, Or.....
Chapter 38- Broken Bones.
Chapter 39- Gone.
Chapter 40- The Funeral.
Chapter 41- Getting there.
Chapter 43- Gaining or Losing?
Chapter 44- The Test.
Sorry
Chapter 45- The truth
Chapter 46- New Little Spark.
Chapter 47- New Beginnings
Chapter 48- Love In The Air
Chapter 49- Positive or Negative?
Chapter 50- Little Girl.
Chapter 51- Loves
Chapter 52- Happy.
~Completed~
NEW BOOK

Chapter 42- Moving Forward.

5.2K 83 56
By _smokingsam

Jasmine’s POV. 

***3 years later***

It’s been 3 whole years now, since well you know. I gotta say I’m doing better then I thought I would be. Nash and I have moved into an apartment together, in L.A and it’s really nice here. I love it. 

Nash is honestly my best friend. We decided to move in together because 1. We love each others company, 2. We both go on the same tours, and 3. We were both working on a project together. 

Nash does in fact have a girlfriend her name is Linsey and she is absolutely gorgeous inside and out. She is a perfect fit for Nash, she told us both that she thinks it’s super cute that we are living together so she is all fine with it. We are basically brother and sister. 

I on the other hand however, I have not had a boyfriend these whole 3 years, I would say a part of it has to do with Cameron but another part is just that I’m enjoying being single and not worrying about any of that. Kinda just worrying about me, it’s not selfish. I’ve needed to take care of me for a long time. 

I got my first tattoo, it’s on my collar bone. It’s written in Chinese and says ‘love never dies.’ I love it and I also got my nose pierced. I’m loving everything a the moment, being alive is great. I think Nash and I have both learnt over the years is that friendship is one of the most important things and you have to worship every second of it. 

Now a lot has happened over these past 3 years, one of those things is that Niki and Matt are no longer together anymore. They broke up because Niki was being asked to go on a tour with 5 seconds of summer, I know that’s crazy big so they both decided that, that was too big of an offer to turn down. So she went and they broke up, it wasn’t going to well either, lots of fighting and they just were growing apart. 

5 months after they broke up…….Taylah and Matt hooked up at a New Years Eve party. Believe it or not, they realised that they were more then enemies and also more then friends. They are now dating and their relationship is amazing, like it’s the cutest thing ever. Like a freaking tumblr couple, honestly who would have thought. Taylah and My brother, when they told me I thought they were joking and starting laughing but then they didn’t laugh and it was awkward but now that I think of it they are perfect for each other. 

I haven’t seen Niki in ages, she is just gone really big with her singing and has basically travelled the whole world. As well as Shawn he went on tour with Austin Mahone, well they are still on tour but it’s huge I’m really happy for him. Shawn and I are great friends again and face time a lot while he is on tour. We both were at the New Years Eve party after not talking for like 2 years and we kinda missed each other. I learned that Shawn actually went under depression, because he thought the death was all his fault and that he killed Cameron. We had a big deep talk about it, I just remembered feeling terrible about the way I treated him. Even though he hurt a lot of people, but I can never hate him, he is one of my closest friends, I did love him I still do. 

Well tonight is the night that we all see each other for the first time since the New Years Eve party 1 year ago, it was new years eve so I’m guessing you all want to know who I kissed. I kissed good old Jack G, it was a really good kiss. We haven’t seen each other since then so I thought that seeing him tonight may be a bit interesting. The only person who isn’t gonna be there is Shawn, I was sad I wanted to see him again. Oh well, I brought tickets to his L.A tour and I will get to see him so I am so very excited about that. 

“Hey Jaz” I heard Nash yell from downstairs, “Yeah?” I yelled back. “What colour shirt should I wear tonight?” he said coming closer to my room as he spoke. Then I looked up at a worried Nash holding up 2 button ups 1 bright blue and 1 maroon. I looked at both of the options and finally decided on the bright blue one, “that one would suit you” I said pointing to the blue one. “Ok, thanks” he said walking out my room before I stopped him, “Nash is Linsey coming?” I asked “Of course, she will be here in an hour then we’re going to leave ok, so get ready” he said walking back to his room. He was right I should get ready, we were all going clubbing so this should be a fun night. 

I walked to my wardrobe and grabbed out my black boob tube, galaxy print pants and chucked them on I walked over to the mirror and applied some foundation, winged eyeliner, blue eyeshadow, blush and bright pink lipgloss. I then let my hair out of it’s braid that it was currently in and let the nice waves out naturally and put it on one side of my shoulder. I then quickly shucked on my bright pink neckless that read ‘FREAK’ and my blue diamante earrings. I grabbed a black leather jacket and put my phone and wallet in my pockets, then grabbed my black laced stilettos and walked downstairs to be greeted by Linsey and Nash waiting on the lounge. (I will put the outfit in the cover thing, so you know what I’m wearing) 

I look at Linsey and she was just stunning, she wore a low cut tight red dress that really bring out her curves and suited her figure and had her straight blonde hair out with red lipstick and winged eyeliner and mascara with shiny red stilettos. I looked at her and gave her a big hug, “You look absolutely gorgeous!” she said to me grabbing my shoulders with her mouth wide open, “Oh, I could say the same to you. You look hot, girl” I said and elbowed her and winked at her and Nash. 

“Alrighty let’s get going aye.” Nash said and we made our way into the car and departed.

We arrived at the club and the music was pumping, it sounded great some good vibes came off this place. We waited at the front for everybody before we lined up because we all figured it would be too hard to find everybody when were in there. While Nash and I were waiting a couple fans came up to us and asked for pictures and such. We waited and then I saw a familiar face waving from a distance, I squinted my eyes together to get a closer look to see Taylah and Matt walking hand in hand. I ran up to them, “Oh my gosh I missed you guys” I said running and wrapping my arms around their necks. “Hey Jaz” Matt said, “Jasmine, oh my gosh. Look at you, your flawless” Taylah said in amazement. “Aww, thank you love, look at you though. You rocking that blue dress” I said clicking my fingers together. We laughed and caught up for a little while until I saw a bunch of familiar faces, Jack, Jack, Mahogany, Jacob, Carter, Aaron, Niki, Taylor, and Sammy. I met Sammy a while ago he seems pretty chill, I like him. 

They all ran over to Nash, Linsey, Matt, Taylah and I and engulfed us in big hugs. I was left to hug and greet Gilinsky and he walked over to me and oh damn did age do him well, it was only a year I understand that but Oh my he looked fine. I was brought out of my drooling when he engulfed me in a big warm hug, “I missed you, Jaz” he said in my hair. He was fucking tall, “I missed you too” I said looking up at him he smiled and we made our way to the rest of the gang in the line. After lining up and catching up for about 20 minutes we finally made it inside and decided to have an awesome, fun night. I immediately walked over to the bar and ordered shots for all of us, one, two, three, four, five and that’s when I lost count. 

Before I knew it I was drunk as shit, and when I’m drunk I managed to say anything that’s on my mind. I looked at Linsey and Nash who were grinding on the dance floor as well as Mahogany and Sam. I’m guessing, their together, I could be wrong but they would be hella cute. Also Matt and Taylah well that grossed me out big time, I walked over to Jack G who was also drunk off his balls. “hey, you wanna dance. I really like you and think you are hot and I want to dance with you” I slurred as I sculled down my drink. “I like you too, I think you look really fucking hot tonight too. We should dance, aye” he said and grabbed my hand and we walked over to the sea of sweaty people. After 20 minutes of dancing, Jack and I were on top of each other, kissing and everything. “Hey you wanna get outta here?” I asked and dragged him out and got a taxi. That’s all I remember. 

***Next Morning***

I wake up with a pounding head-ache and I’m gonna fucking vomitt. I looked around, ok thank god I’m in my room. I said to myself with a sigh of relief, but then I look to the other side of my bed and see a naked Gilinsky. Oh shit. 

A/N Holy shit, did this dumped a little something, something on ya’ll or what. I’m sorry if it’s moving too fast I just want to get to the next big thing that happens and yeah. So I hope you guys liked it, even though you went from 2014 too 2017 in a blink of an eye but hey, hey what can I say. I love you guys 18k that’s wicked cool, Comment what you guys think of this chapter, be brutally honest with me guys. I appreciate it. 

Jaz xx 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.8K 1.9K 41
Sophie and Taylor are famous youtubers / Viners . What happens when these two girls from plain old hawaii,get put in magcon? What happens when each...
14.8K 332 22
In high school Mason Lawley(yes kian lawley's "little sister") was bullied by Shawn Mendes Internet sensation. When they graduate they never see eac...
107K 1.6K 35
Libby Dallas finally gets to go to a Magcon event with her  brother. She has met the guys loads but never gone to one of the meet and greets...
481K 8.4K 38
Talia, Camerons little sister is going on tour with him and a bunch of his friends. She likes Sammy but will Cameron be okay with them together or wi...