Marvel Oneshots - Book 1

By atlasscrumpit

A collection of avengers x reader one shots. Any request you have you can add onto the first page of this boo... More

Details
Loki - Slave
Tony - Monster
Peter - Secrets
Loki - Promise
Bucky - Hide
Bucky - Mission
Bucky - Don't let go
Steve - Promise 2
Avengers X Reader - Master!? Hell no
Avengers x Reader Part 2
Sam - Missed you
Thor - Escape
Hulk/Bruce - Lose
Wanda x Reader - Remember me. Please
Stephen x Reader - Messed Up Together
Quill x Reader - 57 times
Avengers x Reader Part 3
Mantis x Reader - Love?
Lady Loki x Reader / My gift
Loki x Reader - Unworthy
Venom/Eddie x Reader
Natasha x Reader - Secret Garden
Clint - I'll see you on the other side
Tony - Adore
Mystery Character - Bad Liar/Part 1
Bad Liar Part 2
Hela - Rebellion
Hela part 2 - Safe
Pietro - Secrets
Bucky - Fluffy fluff
Pietro - Secrets part 2
Bucky - I'll protect you
Avengers - Happy Ending?
Thor - Star
Thor/Avengers part 2
Thor/Avengers Part 3
Stucky x Reader
Stucky x Reader part 2
Peter X Reader. Numb
Peter X Reader Part 2
Loki x Reader - Lost memories
Loki - Escape
Escape part 2
Loki - Little One
Steve - Criminal
Loki - part 2 - Good girl
Bucky - Monster
Stucky x Reader - Vampire au
Bucky - Flufffffyyyy fluff
Bad Liar Part 3
Loki - A down day
Stucky x Reader - vampire part 2
Bucky - Endgame
Loki - Werewolf
A/B/O au x Reader
Loki - Werewolf part 2
Pietro - Secrets part 3
Bucky - I'll protect you Part 2
Stephen - Golden
Stucky x Reader
Loki - Monsters together
Loki - Blue
Bucky - Darkness
Thor/Avengers part 4
Loki - Monsters Together part 2
Stephen - Golden Part 2
Avengers x Reader
A/B/O part 2
Loki - Blue part 2
Clint - Family
Venom/Eddie x reader
Natasha - Casanova
Bruce - Always
Steve - Escape Hell
Steve - Escape hell part 2
Tony - New Body
Puppet Master - part 1
Puppet Master - Part 2
Bucky - Unconscious
Bucky - Crazy
Bucky - Demon
Avengers - Broken Betrayal
Broken Betrayal part 2
Crazy - Part 2
Puppet Master part 3
Avengers - 'They'
Crazy / Alternate ending
'They' Part 2
Loki - Safe
Avengers - Protect you
Steve - Core
Marvel x reader - Blood
Protect you - Part 2
Bucky - Recover
Loki x Reader - Object
Loki - Object, part 2
Loki - Object , part 3
Loki - Just a voice
Just a voice - Part 2
Bucky - I'm sorry
Steve - Movie?
Bucky - Who needs me?
Bucky - After
Thor - Goodbye
Avengers - Hydra
Avengers - Carmen
Bucky - Hello Blackbird
Bucky - Daughter
End?

Steve - Promise

40.7K 571 731
By atlasscrumpit

Trigger warning! (Mentions of sexual assault and murder. And swearing. AND NEEDLES.)

"Y/N L/N. I hear by banish you to planet Earth for murder and treason." A high council man spoke loudly as you stood in the centre of a trail room. You were being banished from your home planet Kalex. You didn't give a shit. You didn't care about those beings you killed. They tried to throw themselves on you, forcefully.

"Good least I don't have to set eyes on you ugly fucks anymore." You sneered as the crowd screamed and shouted at you. They all looked so sophisticated you were as they call a 'mistake'. Unlike their pinkish smooth skin, you had black skin with red arms and legs. Plus you had two horns on top of your head. You were the devil compared to them. You just smiled wickedly as you heard everyone shouting at you.

You were dragged out of the trail room and dragged towards a travelling pod.

"Y/N!" I heard a voice shout, I turned around to see Layli running towards me. She was the only one I ever loved.

"Layli!" I screamed as I broke free and ran towards her. I quickly embraced her and kissed her forehead.

"I love you." I whispered before I was dragged away again. I watched as she cried and got dragged away from me. All I did was smile comfortingly at her as I was shoved into the pod.

"Can't wait to leave here." You sneered at the guard who was setting up the pod. It all came together and had a course plotted for Earth.

"Not gonna let you off the easy darling." The guard said before he put a knife through your stomach.

"Good luck surviving." He laughed before the pod closed and you flew away from your home planet.

"Stupid fucking dick!" You shouted as you gripped your side, there was so much blood. You weren't going to survive this and you knew that. No food or water and you would bleed out.

Time skip two days.

/on earth/

"Avengers! An alien ship has crashed into the middle of New York. We need to go and make sure it isn't another invasion!" Tony Stark shouted as everyone suited up.

They all hurried and made their way to the scene. People were rushing around in a panic as the police made a barrier around the ship.

"We can take it from here." Ironman said as they made slow steps towards the small ship.

/inside your pod/

You opened your eyes slowly and saw darkness. You winced as you tried to move. Everything hurt. You had just enough strength you kick the damaged door off. You took a deep breath and let your eyes adjust. You quickly got out of the pod and stood on the ground.

"What the fuck?" You grumbled as you saw men and women surrounding you all in some sort of costume.

"Stand down! We don't want to hurt you." Ironman said as he pointed his glowing hand at you. Your vision started going again and you fell onto your knees clutching your side.

Captain America ran to your side and caught you before you hit the floor.

"Cap! Get away from it. We don't know what it could do!" Ironman shouted angrily at Captain America.

"She/He/They isn't an it Tony! And they are hurt!" Captain America shouted back.

"I mean no harm. Just please don't let me d-die." You said shakily to the man above you.

"Don't worry I won't." He said sweetly as you slowly passed out. Captain America picked you up and held you tight.

"Get that demon out of here!"

"Yeah kill that thing!"

"It doesn't deserve to live!"

Captain America blocked out all of the comments and made his way to Ironman. The police all pointed their guns at him and your unconscious body.

"We can't let that thing live!" A policeman said.

"Would you all just shut up!" Captain America screamed getting way too annoyed.

"I am taking her/him/them with me! Do any of you have a problem with that!? If so you can talk to my shield!" He shouted at the shocked crowd.

"Cap we can't -

Tony was cut off by a death glare from Captain America. He kept walking as he went onto his private coms between him and Bucky.

"Bucky I need a lift."

"Sure I'll be there soon." Bucky said quickly as Cap made his way through the quiet backstreets of New York.

"W-Why?" You breathed out.

"What do you mean?" He said holding your head up.

"Why w-would you stand u-up for m-me?" You questioned trying to keep your eyes open. He looked down at you sadly.

"You're a living being. You deserve a chance to live." He said truthfully as he held you tightly.

"I'm a m-monster." You whispered as you closed your eyes again falling into a painful sleep.

"I'll save you. I promise." Captain America said before a car pulled up with Bucky in the driver's seat.

He walked over and carefully sat in the back seat with your head on his lap. He automatically brushed your hair out of your face.

"What happened?" Bucky asked as he sped off. ( I really fucking said Ducky my bad)

"An alien pod crashed into the city. Everyone including the Avengers just wanted to get rid of her/him/them. They all think of her/him/them as a monster. She/He/They deserves a chance just like the rest of us." Steve explained as he looked down at your beaten-up face.

"G-Get away. N-No. Y-You can't." You mumbled in your sleep, your face plagued with pain. Steve gently placed his hand on your face.

"Shhh. It's ok." He whispered sweetly as he stroked your cheek.

"I remember when you used to treat me like that." Bucky said mockingly.

"Oh shush." Steve said giggling a little. Steve and Bucky dated for a while but it just wasn't meant to be. But it brought them closer together as best friends. They were always there for each other.

"We'll get Her/Him/Them to Bruce he will help." Steve said still holding your face in his hand.

"You always have faith in people no matter what." Bucky said smiling.

"Everyone deserves a chance." He said as they pulled up to Avengers Tower.

"I'll call Bruce and tell him, you get her/him/them up to Bruce's lab." Bucky said as Steve carefully pulled you out of the car with him and ran with you into the tower and straight into the elevator.

"Everything is going to be ok." He whispered as he heard you grumble in pain.

The elevator doors opened and he ran to Bruce who was waiting in his lab already set up. Dang, he was fast.

"Put her/him/them on the table." Bruce instructed a flustered Steve. He placed you down carefully and stepped back. He finally took a breath and leaned against the wall.

He watched as Bruce placed a mask over your mouth and placed needles into your arms.

"Looks like a stab wound." Bruce mumbled putting gloves and a mask on. He brought out all of his supplies. He cut through your bloodied clothing to get to the wound.

"No!" You screamed jolting around. You kept screaming as you jolted up and down. Steve quickly ran to you and held you down. He looked directly into your e/c eyes.

"It's ok. He's helping you. You're safe." He said as he calmed down and got control of your body again. You tried to keep your eyes open but the gas from the mask quickly put you back to sleep.

"Steve I need you to go get some restraints for her." Bruce said putting a needle into your skin.

"Bruce she isn't a prisoner." Steve said a little shocked.

"I know but if she/he/they have another attack she/he/they will be hurt even more." Bruce said while getting ready to stitch up your wound.

Steve quickly ran off and got some restraints when he thought about something.

"JARVIS. I need a favour. Please don't let anyone on this floor." Steve begged and he walked back to the lab.

"Of course I understand." JARVIS said as Steve breathed out thankful that he didn't have to deal with the team yet.

"Put the restraints on her/him/them please Steve." Bruce said still focused on fixing your stab wound. Steve place the restraint onto your wrist and then hooked it onto the bed. He carefully did this to each hand and both feet so you were restrained from moving.

"She/He/They lost a lot of blood. Steve, do you think you could transfer some blood for me?" Bruce asked.

"Of course." Steve said as he sat down in a chair and brought out the needles. This wasn't the first time transferring his own blood. He placed the needle into his arm and drew out the red liquid. He drew out a lot. He promised he would save you.

He finally was done and took out the needle. He gave the blood to Bruce who hooked it up and began the transfer. Steve felt dizzy and lightheaded.

"Steve you drew out a lot of blood. Go lay down." Bruce said glancing over at a pale Steve.

"It's ok I'll just sit down here." He said as he passed out into a chair.

"Seriously." Bruce mumbled.

"Sir. It seems Mr. Stark is rather angry he cannot come to this floor and that he cannot talk to Steve." JARVIS said to Bruce who wiped his forehead and sighed.

"Don't let him up yet I need more time. Just tell him to not come up yet I don't need Hulk trying to perform surgery." Bruce said as he rolled his eyes.

"Yes Sir."

Time skip 3 hours.

"She/He/They were starved of food, had no fluid in their body, stabbed and delusional. But she/he/they is/are stable now. Don't let Tony up I'll go down to him." Bruce said as he yawned and sluggishly made his way to Steve who was asleep and snoring.

"Steve." Bruce said as he shook the man's shoulder. He slowly opened his eyes.

"How is she/he/they?" He asked quickly standing up.

"Stable. Thanks to your blood." Bruce said as he patted him on the shoulder.

"Now I gotta go deal with Stark." Bruce explained.

"You sure you're ok with that?" Steve asked before Bruce stepped into the elevator.

"Yeah, I deal with him all the time." Bruce laughed as the elevator doors closed.

Steve turned around and saw you stirring awake. He quickly sat next to the bed Bruce had placed you on.

"Where am I?" You mumbled as you turned your head to look at Steve.

"You're at the Avengers tower. You're safe." He reassured you.

"What's your name?" You asked tiredly.

"My name is Steve. Steve Rogers." He said as he smiled sweetly.

"My name is y/n. Thank you for keeping your promise to save me." You said as you put your hand over his and held it lightly.

"I always keep my promises."

(If you guys want another part to this just let me know!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

560 45 14
A collection of my one-shots (mostly Loki) that I write when I should be sleeping. Most of them are mature because the more tired I am, the more sick...
84 2 6
Just a bunch of oneshots with many characters from all of Marvel. I hope you all read and enjoy my first book.
363 4 18
A collection of One-Shots I have made over the 2 years i have been writing them. WIll add more as i make more. Includes both XReader and XOC (Male...
1.9K 26 18
This is my collection of Avengers one-shots and x readers. You are the main character and this is multi-gender so this is for anyone and everyone :D...