Marvel Oneshots - Book 1

Autorstwa atlasscrumpit

A collection of avengers x reader one shots. Any request you have you can add onto the first page of this boo... Więcej

Details
Loki - Slave
Peter - Secrets
Loki - Promise
Bucky - Hide
Bucky - Mission
Steve - Promise
Bucky - Don't let go
Steve - Promise 2
Avengers X Reader - Master!? Hell no
Avengers x Reader Part 2
Sam - Missed you
Thor - Escape
Hulk/Bruce - Lose
Wanda x Reader - Remember me. Please
Stephen x Reader - Messed Up Together
Quill x Reader - 57 times
Avengers x Reader Part 3
Mantis x Reader - Love?
Lady Loki x Reader / My gift
Loki x Reader - Unworthy
Venom/Eddie x Reader
Natasha x Reader - Secret Garden
Clint - I'll see you on the other side
Tony - Adore
Mystery Character - Bad Liar/Part 1
Bad Liar Part 2
Hela - Rebellion
Hela part 2 - Safe
Pietro - Secrets
Bucky - Fluffy fluff
Pietro - Secrets part 2
Bucky - I'll protect you
Avengers - Happy Ending?
Thor - Star
Thor/Avengers part 2
Thor/Avengers Part 3
Stucky x Reader
Stucky x Reader part 2
Peter X Reader. Numb
Peter X Reader Part 2
Loki x Reader - Lost memories
Loki - Escape
Escape part 2
Loki - Little One
Steve - Criminal
Loki - part 2 - Good girl
Bucky - Monster
Stucky x Reader - Vampire au
Bucky - Flufffffyyyy fluff
Bad Liar Part 3
Loki - A down day
Stucky x Reader - vampire part 2
Bucky - Endgame
Loki - Werewolf
A/B/O au x Reader
Loki - Werewolf part 2
Pietro - Secrets part 3
Bucky - I'll protect you Part 2
Stephen - Golden
Stucky x Reader
Loki - Monsters together
Loki - Blue
Bucky - Darkness
Thor/Avengers part 4
Loki - Monsters Together part 2
Stephen - Golden Part 2
Avengers x Reader
A/B/O part 2
Loki - Blue part 2
Clint - Family
Venom/Eddie x reader
Natasha - Casanova
Bruce - Always
Steve - Escape Hell
Steve - Escape hell part 2
Tony - New Body
Puppet Master - part 1
Puppet Master - Part 2
Bucky - Unconscious
Bucky - Crazy
Bucky - Demon
Avengers - Broken Betrayal
Broken Betrayal part 2
Crazy - Part 2
Puppet Master part 3
Avengers - 'They'
Crazy / Alternate ending
'They' Part 2
Loki - Safe
Avengers - Protect you
Steve - Core
Marvel x reader - Blood
Protect you - Part 2
Bucky - Recover
Loki x Reader - Object
Loki - Object, part 2
Loki - Object , part 3
Loki - Just a voice
Just a voice - Part 2
Bucky - I'm sorry
Steve - Movie?
Bucky - Who needs me?
Bucky - After
Thor - Goodbye
Avengers - Hydra
Avengers - Carmen
Bucky - Hello Blackbird
Bucky - Daughter
End?

Tony - Monster

65.4K 869 1.4K
Autorstwa atlasscrumpit

"Okay, don't freak out, don't freak out. You'll be fine Y/N, you're just having an interview with the biggest playboy and genius to become his assistant. Oh god, I can't do this." You muttered over and over making your way to Stark tower. You applied months ago for the personal assistant job at Stark tower. You didn't think you would ever actually get a callback, but here you were making your way to Stark tower for an interview.

You walked briskly as you watched everyone make their way to their jobs and their own lives. If you got this job it would be a huge turning point, in short, your life had all gone to shit in the past few years. The crappiest thing was that you were illegally here, no not just in New York on Earth. Yep, you were a literal illegal alien. Your past was dark...like most people in New York City. You looked into your reflection before you entered Stark tower. This wasn't you, not in the fact that you needed to change your personality or some bullshit. But, this wasn't your body... you took someone else's identity when you got stranded on this Earth. All you ever wanted was to just be yourself, but that wasn't possible.

You took in a deep breath and finally walked into the tower. You were about to go up to reception when you saw a blonde girl storm her way out of the elevator followed by THE Tony Stark.

"Pepper, please don't do this!" Tony shouted as he grabbed her arm and tried to beg.

"No! Tony, I am done with you!" She screamed as she stormed out with a bunch of her stuff. Tony collapsed onto his knees sobbing loudly... You could tell he was pretty heavily intoxicated. What the hell just happened!? You slowly approached him and crouched down...after standing silent for a few second debating what to do.

"Mr. Stark?" You said quietly. You could practically smell the booze radiating off him.

"She's gone forever." He mumbled in a drunk slur. He kept sobbing into his hands. I looked around and there were only a few people around who were just staring. You hooked your arm under his arm and hoisted him up.

"We need to get you out of the lobby." You said quietly as you walked over to the elevator with a heavy drunken Tony Stark hooked onto your side. You stumbled into the elevator.

"Which floor?" You asked a sobbing Tony Stark.

"Top floor." He slurred to you. You hit the button and rested against the wall of the elevator while Tony slid down the wall onto the floor still sobbing. You took a deep breath and slid down the wall as well and faced the depressed Tony Stark.

"Mr. Stark. I know this is a really difficult situation but I need you to calm down." You said comfortingly as you placed your hand on his shoulder.

"No! I can't calm down!" He said as he got up just as the doors opened he rushed into his living room and immediately started throwing things. He grabbed a glass vase and smashed it onto the floor.

"She left me! LIKE EVERYONE LEAVES ME!" He screamed as he smashed more things. You ran up to him to try and calm him down.

"Stark, calm down!" You shouted as you tried to control him, he pushed you out of the way making you stumble onto the floor.

"You leave me no choice." You said as you stood up and used an ability you really hated to use. He immediately stopped in his track's as you took over his mind and you made him go to sleep peacefully. You breathed out a sigh as you looked down at your hand to see it was turning back to its original alien form. Scaly and purple. You huffed angrily and made your way back to a passed-out Tony Stark. You picked him up in your arms (thanks to alien strength) and stared at his hurt tear-filled face.

"I'm so sorry." You whispered as you tried to find a bedroom.

"Up the stairs to the left." You heard a voice say making you flinch a little in shock.

"Um, w-who was that?" You asked scared as you tried to make your way up to the bedroom.

"My name is JARVIS I am Tony Stark's AI assistant. I knew you were not a threat when I scanned you. I also found out you are not human." The AI said as your eyes went wide.

"I can explain. Please just don't tell Stark." You said as you rushed through your words.

"Do not worry miss L/N your secret is safe with me." JARVIS said as you sighed and the door automatically opened revealing a big modern bedroom. You brought Tony to the bed and carefully laid him down on the massive bed. He mumbled a bit but immediately curled up and went into a deep sleep.

You left the bedroom and went back down the stairs. You looked around and saw all of the broken furniture and bottles of booze out everywhere. You sighed and made your way down the stairs. You began to clean up the mess and put everything back the way it was before all of this happened.

"You said your name was JARVIS?" You said randomly as you were cleaning up the broken glass.

"Yes Y/N. Can I help you in any way?" JARVIS said as you dumped all of the glass into the bin.

"Could you just make sure that Tony is ok while I clean all of this up?"
-
-
Time Skip about 3 hours
-
-
You sat down on a chair and sighed. This is not how you expected the day to go. You heard some sound coming from upstairs.

"Miss L/N, Tony seems to be having a panic attack up in his room." You ran upstairs and opened Tony's door you saw him shaking and sobbing gripping the bed sheets like his life depended on it.

You ran over to him and tried to hold him down.

"Tony! Please calm down." You said you quickly wrapped your arms around him, and you held him tight in your arms as he began to slowly stop shaking.

"Shhh, it's okay. You aren't alone, I'm here." You whispered as he carefully wrapped his arms around your body. He held you tightly and tried to calm himself down, not even questioning who you were.

"Why does everyone leave me?" He asked quietly.

"I don't know Tony, I'm sorry. But I'm here, I can help you. By the way, my name is Y/N." You said as you giggled a little bit.

"That's a really pretty name." He said as he chuckled back as well. You pulled away and he saw that you had a cut on your hand from the glass. You hadn't even noticed. He carefully took your small hand in his and brushed his thumb over the small cut.

"Guess I didn't notice I cut myself." You laughed awkwardly.

"How'd you cut your hand?" He asked still looking down at it.

"You smashed a lot of stuff downstairs and I cleaned it up." You admitted. He looked sad for a little and then looked up at you.

"I am so sorry. Why were you here anyway?" He asked as he began to stand up.

"Oh, I was here for the assistant interview when I saw what happened." You said as you stood up as well. You both walked out of the room.

"Well, you got the job." He said as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"Wait, really?" You said in surprise.

"Well. You didn't leave and you cleaned up after a drunken rampage." He said in a quiet voice as you both made your way downstairs.

He saw the small amount of damage that he had caused and slumped down into his lounge.

"God, I'm a monster." He said as he held his head in his hands.

"Trust me I know monsters and you are not one." You said as you looked into your reflection again.

"Compared to me you're an angel." You said laughing bitterly.

"What do you mean?" He asked innocently.

"Don't worry." You said while smiling at him.
-
-
-
Time skip One year later
-
-
-
"JARVIS. Where is Tony?" You asked getting worried. You knew he was on some mission but you didn't hear from him for a while. And he always called you at least once every second day.

"I will bring up footage of what he is seeing inside his suit." JARVIS said before bringing up footage on the tv. From the cracked vision, you could make out Captain America and blood around the suit. He looked insane like he was ready to kill.

"Shit!" You shouted and turned around and saw your reflection in the mirror.

"It's been long enough." You whispered as you transformed into your true form. Purple scales replaced your toned skin and your hair grew out long and become a pale shade of white. You looked back into the mirror and smiled like you had seen an old friend.

You opened up a portal to Tony's location and stepped into the dark cave like place. Steve wasn't going to stop... You knew he wasn't.

"NO!" You screamed as you leapt forward. You tackled Steve onto the group and began punching him in the face before you were ripped off by someone else.

(Ok I love cap but in this one, he's kinda an ass)

He knocked you to the floor and you realised who it was. Bucky. You dodged his next attack and got back to your feet.

"Who the fuck are you!?." Bucky shouted looking at you with fear and maybe a bit of disgust. At that moment you snapped a single word sticking in your mind. Monster.

"I'm not a monster!" You screamed as you drew out a knife and ran it through Bucky's body. He gasped and collapsed onto the floor.

"NO! BUCKY!" Captain America screamed as he ran over to you. You looked down at your bloody hands and realised what you just did.

"Get away!" Steve yelled as he leapt at you. You quickly dodged the attack. You ran over to Tony and managed to teleport you both out of there.

You were so dishevelled that you just got out of there. You looked up to see rain falling heavy onto both of you.

"Tony." You cried out as he held his head in your hands. He slowly opened his eyes and looked at you.

"Y/N?"

"H-How did you know it was me?" You cried out.

"I had known for a while. I wanted you to tell me when you were ready." He said to you as he held your face in his hands.

"T-Tony. I got out of control. I think I killed Bucky." You sobbed out putting your hand over his larger one. He looked shocked but still kept his hand on your cheek.

"Y/N. It's okay. You were just trying to protect me. Y/N I love you so much. You are not a monster and if you were you're my beautiful monster." He said smiling while letting a few tears escape his eyes.

You leaned down and your lips connected, you held each other so tightly afraid if you let go you would lose each other.

"I love you, Tony."

(Hope you enjoyed this one!)

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

903 14 15
A collection of One-shots and Preferences from the best and my favourite universe ever created!!! Tony Stark Steve Rogers Loki Laufeson Thor Odinson ...
122K 2.5K 89
Reader insert! 6 years after my first oneshots book and we're here 😱 Thank you to everyone who's made it this far with me ❤️ Drop a request if you...
1.8K 26 18
This is my collection of Avengers one-shots and x readers. You are the main character and this is multi-gender so this is for anyone and everyone :D...
123K 3.3K 56
- One-Shots and small stories regarding the Avengers team. If you have any kind of request let me know in the comments of the first chapter or send m...