CRYBABY || KIM TAEHYUNG ๐Ÿโœ”๏ธ

By seokprinceu

COMPLETED "When I saw you crying I just want to hug you tight and tell you that everything's gonna be alright... More

AUTHOR's NOTE
โ—โ€ข1โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข2โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข3โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข4โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข5โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข6โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข7โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข8โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข9โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข10โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข11โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข12โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข13โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข14โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข15โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข16โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข17โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข18โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข19โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข20โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข21โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข22โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข23โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข24โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข25โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข26โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข27โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข28โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข29โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข31โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข32โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข33โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข34โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข35โ€ขโ—
โ€ขโ—36โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข37โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข38โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข39โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข40โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข41โ€ขโ—
TAEHYUNG's PAST [#8]
โ—โ€ข42โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข43โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข44โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข45โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข46โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข47โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข48โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข49โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข50โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข51โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข52โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข53โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข54โ€ขโ—
Q&A AND I LOVE YOU
The Answers to your Questions
โ—โ€ข55โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข56โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข57โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข58โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข59โ€ขโ— [#3]
โ—โ€ข60โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข61โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข62โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข63โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข64โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข65โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข66โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข67โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข68โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข69โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข70โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข71โ€ขโ—
NOT AN UPDATE BUT PLEASE READ.
โ—โ€ข72โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข73โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข74โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข75โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข76โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข77โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข78โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข79โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข80โ€ขโ— [#1]
โ—โ€ข81โ€ขโ— [#2]
โ—โ€ข82โ€ขโ— [#4]
โ—โ€ข83โ€ขโ— [#5]
โ—โ€ข84โ€ขโ— [#6]
โ—โ€ข85โ€ขโ— [#7]
โ—โ€ข86โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข87โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข88โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข89โ€ขโ—
EXTRAS!: Soeun with Namjoon
โ—โ€ข90โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข91โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข92โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข93โ€ขโ— (End)
FACTS ABOUT CRYBABY๐Ÿ”ฎAPPRECIATION/CLEARING UP YOUR QUESTIONS! โค๏ธ

โ—โ€ข30โ€ขโ—

18.7K 748 170
By seokprinceu

"I'm sorry." Soeun sniffed, eyes still puffy from all the crying she did. She didn't dare to look at Taehyung. She was ashamed. Soeun and Taehyung were sitting on her bed.

The boys too were in her room because they were worried. They came in minutes after. Of course they gave the door a knock first before going in.

Apparently Jimin had told them to do so because it's rude to enter someone's room without knocking. (although he told them to do so because he thought Taehyung was doing the dirty with Soeun...)

"Soeun," Taehyung called and Soeun looked at him. "Who hurt you?" Taehyung asked with a serious tone, his face was furious but soften afterwards.

"Please don't lie on my face, Soeun. Please..." Taehyung begged holding Soeun's shoulders. Soeun looked on her lap, sniffing a bit.

"What's going on? What happened?" Yoongi asked, looking at Soeun that was crying. Soeun sniffled and shook her head. Yoongi frowned at this.

"I said, who hurt you?" Taehyung asked again. Seeing Soeun didn't answered, Yoongi went to ask Taehyung. "What do you mean by 'who hurt you?'"

"There are bruises at Soeun's stomach. I also noticed she was wearing some make up on her face, you know she doesn't like make ups right?" Taehyung said and Yoongi nod. "Turned out she did that to cover her bruises."

"What?" Namjoon asked this time. "Then... at school... when I called you and you suddenly ran away from me, were you trying to apply make up to cover up your bruises?" Namjoon frowned at Soeun.

Soeun nodded. "Princess..." Namjoon's frown deepen as he looked at Soeun. Soeun didn't look at Namjoon.

"Please protect me." This time, Soeun begged, because she was about to reveal everything to her friends. Taehyung's eyes blinked in confusion.

The boys eyes' were wide too.

Soeun never said things like that. Normally, she just push them away, telling them to go away from her. But this time...

Taehyung gripped her shoulders. "W-What?" Taehyung managed to asked, heart pounding.

"I know I sound weak and shameless but please protect me," Soeun said again, her voice came out as a whisper. Taehyung blinked but nodded eagerly afterwards.

"We will, we really will, Soeun. We promise you." Hoseok said. "Now tell us who hurt you, please." Hoseok said with sad eyes.

Soeun nodded and took a breath. "It's Jackson and-"

"And? Who's the other one? I thought only Jackson-" Taehyung eyes went wide in anger. "It's Minju right? It's her right?"

"It's always been her," Soeun said choked on her breath. She wiped her tears, she didn't realize she was crying again.

The others just kept their mouth shut as they silently plan for Minju and Jackson's death.

"Is that why you told us to stay away if we wanted to protect you?" Jimin asked.

"Yes." Soeun nodded her head. "She will hurt me if I go close to you guys, especially you, Taehyung." She replied.

"You won't... stay away from us right, Soeun-noona?" Jungkook said, his eyes sad. Soeun shook her head, giving Jungkook a soft smile. "As hard as it is to believe, I already grown attached to all of you, so I won't."

"Really noona?" Jungkook asked again. "Yes Jungkookie. I won't." Soeun smiled again and Jungkook nodded. "Okay." Jungkook mumbled.

Yoongi observed Taehyung and Soeun, he got a feeling that they are going to have a private talk, so he knew he had to bring his nosy friends out of here.

"The popcorn is going to be cold, let's get out of here." Yoongi said as he pushed his friends out. Soeun waved at them. They happily waved back and closed the door.

Soeun and Taehyung looked at each other. "That bitch is crazy," Taehyung gritted his teeth, sighing at Minju's behaviour. Soeun laughed a little, which made Taehyung looked her with his eyes confused. "Why are you laughing?"

"She loves you Taehyung, and people do crazy things when they in love." Soeun chuckled. Taehyung scoffed.

"She doesn't love me," Taehyung said and Soeun shot him a look. "Okay, maybe she does, but when one love someone, they normally love each other, of course there is one-sided love too. But her kind of love is—"

Taehyung took a breath when he felt himself almost choking. "Her kind of love is— obsessed?" He asked himself. "Yeah obsessed, she doesn't love me, Soeun."

"She was just blinded by the obsession of me that she called 'love' so much. When you truly love someone, you are willing to let them go, even if it's hurting you." Taehyung said in a small voice.

"I already told Minju that she's hurting me by capturing me—"

"—c-capturing you? You mean she kidnapped—" Soeun cut herself off when she saw Taehyung's shocked expression. Soeun blinked.

'I'm right? Minju kidnapped Taehyung before?'

"That... I'll tell you next time. Okay?" Taehyung looked at Soeun's eyes and she nodded. It is probably a hard topic for Taehyung to tell to. "She forced me into a relationship with her. I never wanted it."

"Minju's father also involved with this mess, he threatened to kill my friends if I... didn't say something she wanted me to say to her."

"And... there was a reason why I had no choice but to become her boyfriend too..."

Soeun gasped and Taehyung nodded.

"Yeah..." Taehyung trailed. "So that's why I became her boyfriend. I was never happy with her though... but... she cheated on me. I don't really have to say cheat because I've never considered her as my girlfriend."

"And I somehow got to escape from her, eventually." Taehyung finished.

Soeun went closer to Taehyung and pat his back awkwardly, Taehyung gave her his boxy smile, which was the first time Soeun saw it.

"It seemed like a hard topic for you... Thank you for telling me, Taehyung." Soeun smiled and Taehyung smiled again.

Taehyung's smile was so cute, Soeun's heart skipped a bit.

But sadly it just lasted for 000.01 second. His face was blank and expressionless again.

"How about you?" Taehyung asked.

"What do you mean?"

"Why do you always cry?" Taehyung asked again.

Soeun gulped but smile afterwards, "Then what about you? Why are you always hug me when I cry? Why are you so cold and mean but sometimes... not?" She asked.

"You don't answer questions with questions, Soeun." Taehyung said and Soeun shrugged her shoulders, smiling brightly. Taehyung looked away when he saw Soeun smiling. Soeun tilted her head when she saw this.

"I don't know, I've been told that I was bubbly and kind of like a ball of sunshine just like Hoseokie hyung, but since the Minju incident happened... I've somehow changed."

"I built myself cold wall to prevent myself from getting hurt. I was planning to ignore Minju and I was doing good actually until..."

"My mom died because of illness and since then," Taehyung felt his eyes glassing because of tears when his mind went to his mother. Taehyung wanted to stop talking.

But Taehyung didn't know why he couldn't stop himself. Maybe he wanted Soeun to know about him. Something tells him that Soeun will...

be there with him until the end.

"My father have been blaming me for my mother's death, and I-i—" Taehyung sniffled. Soeun patted Taehyung's back more.

"I-I just need a shoulder to lean on you know? A 'girlfriend' shoulder to lean on, even though I don't love her." He said and Soeun nodded, telling him that she is listening and told him that it is okay to continue. Taehyung took a deep breath.

"But you know what I found instead? I found she was sleeping with some other guy at the same day as my mother's death." He gritted his teeth angrily. Taehyung closed his eyes as he let out a shaky breath.

Taehyung hated Minju to the fucking core. So much, so so much. He didn't want to see her face ever again. Heck, if he could, he wanted to wipe her face off the earth.

Soeun was still patting Taehyung's back, it was a small gesture but it brought a big comfort to him. "Something... something inside me just clicked and frozen like that, I swear I wasn't sad because she was sleeping with some man slut..." Taehyung said in a small voice.

"I- I don't know but after that, everyone said that my behaviour had changed because I don't talk much. But... I didn't do it on purpose, I swear." Taehyung said with pleading eyes. Soeun hummed.

"I know." Soeun's said and smiled. "I know you don't, Taehyung. Why would you do it on purpose?" Soeun said and she can't help but rubbed Taehyung's hair.

I can barely feel emotions... too." Taehyung continued. Soeun nod in understanding. The things that Taehyung told her made her sad, her heart broke.

Soeun looked at Taehyung pitifully as a tear escaped her eye. Taehyung shaked his head. "Hey," Taehyung whispered. "Don't cry." He wiped her tears. "And don't look at me like that, Soeun." Taehyung rubbed Soeun's cheek softly and Soeun sniffled.

"The reason why I hug you when you cry is that I can't stand people crying, it felt like I can feel their pain... I hate the feeling. I also hate people crying because I thought they're weak and annoying."

"I normally shove them away... but Soeun... If you cry, I want nothing but just hug the shit out of you," Soeun laughed and Taehyung let out a chuckle. "And tell you that everything's okay."

"I see," Soeun said as she nodded. "Your turn." Taehyung said with a monotone. "Why are you always crying?"

"Oh wow, where did the soft Taehyung gone to?" Soeun said jokingly. Taehyung chuckled, "He doesn't appear much," he said again.

Soeun nodded. "Well, I figured." She said smiling. "Hmm, how should I say this... I think I became a crybaby since my mother left me which is since I was... five years old?"

"I don't know, but I guess I wasn't strong enough to control my emotions and that ended up me being a crybaby... It's really annoying, I know that myself..."

"That's why I don't wanna make friends, I'm always alone all the time— which I was completely fine, because I don't want to annoy people with my cries. So staying away from people is the only option." Soeun sighed out.

"We... don't find you annoying. And we don't want you to stay away from us. We'll be there for you." Taehyung finally said truthfully. Soeun smiled and mumbled a small thank you.

Taehyung hummed in response.

And with that they both realize that, both of them had their own reason how they became who are them now.

_______________________

My two babies are slowly opening up! 😭 I'm soooo proud! ❤️

TAEHYUNG DIDN'T FIND SOEUN ANNOYING ANYMORE AAAAAAAAA SOBSSOSBLSBKS 😭💘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

242K 8.5K 101
Kim Taehyung, CEO and owner of The Kim Enterprises, also the father of a two year old boy finally crossed paths with someone he has always been in lo...
1.1K 90 52
Jeon Jungkook, the golden maknae of BTS has to meet one of the ARMY in a concert which lead to a misunderstanding and then the idol and his fan have...
677 55 11
This book follows Seokjin and Namjoon after all the hectic things that happened from 2014 to 2020, its time everything settles down, at least that's...
5.5K 318 38
THIS IS A BOY X BOY FANFIC Kim Taehyung has a great family,great friends and school... BUT There is one thing that he haven't discover and feel that...