Allah tied US together (Compl...

By Charming_Niqaabi

Spiritual+romance Highest rank #13 in spiritual on 12.jan.2018. A muslim story! Two practical muslims who lov... More

Allah Tied Us Together
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Character sketch
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Shaikh Villa
Khan villa
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 a
Chapter 35 b
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
surpriseee

Epilogue

5.3K 222 53
By Charming_Niqaabi

Halima entered in kitchen after getting ready and saw Aayat who is garnsihing the sheerkurma which she ( Halima) has made.

"Aayat." Halima called out for her and she look at her.

"Ma sha Allah ammi....Aap tou bohot khubsurat lag rahi hai." Aayat told Halima and she smile and thank her.

"Jao tum bhi .... tayar ho jao...phir baccho ko bhi tayar karna hai na." Halima told her and Aayat nodded.

"Ji bas ye dryfruits se garnished kar du phir mai bhi ready ho jaati hu." Aayat told her while sprinkling Chopped roast almonds in Sheerkurma.

"Ye mai ab kar lungi jao tum." Halima told her and Aayat was about to protest but Halima glare at her and Aayat wipe her hands with kitchen towel and left from there.

She entered in her room and look around to see the whole room is empty...She went in washroom and get fresh and came out and entered in closet and soon came out wearing a white suit....She combed her hair in beautiful braid and just apply two strokes of kajal in her beautiful eyes along with strawberry lipgloss and her glowing face is at scene....She took one corner of dupatta on her shoulder and pinned it and from other corner spread on her head and pinned it with a white diomand broach.

Ignore the garlands in hands and imagine diaomand bangles.

She wore her sandles and then only the door open and Yasin came in with their 1 year baby boy Yazan.

Yazan Yasin Khan

Aayat smile and stood up from stool and went towards them and took Yazan from Yasin and kissed his forhead who snuggle in her chest.

"Eid Mubarak Begum.....You look Ma sha Allah." Yasin said while side hugging her and she blushed.

"Eid Mubarak to you too." She said and he smile Printing a love filled kiss on her forhead and she smile.

"Id Mu--b--lakk." Yazan mumble looking at them and breaking their moment and making them smile.

"Awwwww meri jaan Eid mubarak to you too." Aayat said and kissed his chubby cheeks hardly making him giggle.

"Ye sahi hai you wished him along with a kiss aur mujhe sirf rukhi sukhi Eid Mubarak....I also want a kiss." Yasin said making a grumpy face.

Who will say he is the father of 2 kids!!!

"Besharam...Sharam kijiye do baccho ke baap hai aap....Aur aap ki complaints kabhi khatam hi nahi hoti." Aayat scold him and he pout and Yazan giggle looking at his lovely parents.

"Oye barkhurdar aap kya has rahe ho?...ohh how can i forgot you are the Mumma's boy." Yasin said and Yazan shy away and nuzzle in Aayat's chest and they giggle at him.

Aayat went towards bed and make him sit there and went in closet and came out with Yazan's outfit along with his necessities to see the baap-bete tickling and laughing.

"Yasin jaiye...Maine aapke kapde rakh diye hai ready ho jaaye....Tab tak mai isey ready kar dungi." Aayat told him and he nodded and went in closet and Aayat sat with Yazan and changed his diaper and make him wore a new one and breastfeed him and then sprinkle baby poweder on him and make him wear the small cute kurta pajama thats how she make him ready while talking with him and giggling with him.

"Begum aapka aur apke bete ka pyaar hogaya ho tou zara humein bhi dekh lo." Yasin told her while combing his hairs as he come out from closet in his attire.

"Aap na mere bete par kam dore (gaze) daale aur aap chote bacche nahi hai khud se tayar ho sakte hai." Aayat scold him and As usual Yazan giggle and Yasin narrow his eyes at them and come towards them where Yazan is playing with Aayat's bangles as her one hand is around his waist and from another hand she is gathering all his stuff.

Yasin sat behind Aayat and wrapped his arms around her belly and she sit straight feeling him.

"Yasin kya kar rahe hai?...Mujhe bohot kaam hai ab tak mujhe Aaina ko bhi tayar karna hai.., chorein mujhe aur Yazan ko neeche le kar jaaiye." Aayat told him still doing her work and he paste a open mouth kiss on her neck making her closed her eyes shut.

"Yasin." She called out for him in a tone of stop.

"Give me a kiss then I'll go." He said resting his chin on her shoulder.

"Yasin." She look at him with a helpless face and he kiss her cheeks.

"Ok but after wards you are gonna pay for it." He told her and stood up and take Yazan in his arms and make him wear the silver Jacket and took him to the mirror and Yazan squeal seeing the same outfit of his and his dadda.

"Daddaa." He exclaim while dancing in Yasin's arms and Yasin giggle at his bundle of joy and kiss his head and look at Aayat who is adoring them.

He was about to say something but door open and Their 6 years old Aaina came in getting fully ready.

Aaina Yasin khan.
(Ignore the garlands)

"Mamma!!!" Aaina exclaim running towards Aayat.

"Ji Mamma ki jaan?" Aayat asked her looking at her from top to bottom.

"How am I looking?" Aaina asked while twirling and Aayat smile at her.

"Ek dum pari jaisi." And she smile beautifully.

"I know dadu ne bhi yahi kaha....Akhir mujhe ready Dadi ne ready kiya hai." Aaina said still twirling making Them smile.

"My princess is looking Ma sha Allah." Yasin told her while bending and kissing her head.

"Papa." And Aaina turned and forward her arms towards him and he shows Yazan.

"Mamma ye le aap apne prince ko sambhale." Yasin told Aayat while giving him Yazan.

He take Aaina in his arms and shower her with all his love and kisses and she giggled beautifully.

"Dekha Yazan abhi tou Aapke dadda bol rahe the ke aap aur mai bohot time pass karte hai aur unhe bhul jaate hai par ab unki princess unke pass aagayi tou Hume bhul gaye ni?" Aayat told Yazan who pouted with anger look and bobbed his head and They trio laugh.

"Awwww jealous Begum and jelaous prince...I love you both." Yasin told walking towards them and Aayat stood up from bed taking Yazan in his arms.

"And we love you too." Aayat told him and he smile and wrapped his one hand around her waist.

"And I love my papa more than anything." Aaina squeal and Yasin smile proudly and Aayat sigh.

"Awwww Mamma I love you too but less than my Cupcakes." Aaina said while giggling and Aayat rolled her eyes.

"Accha...I had make so many cupcakes of different flavours but I'll not give you one also." Aayat said and Aaina huff.

"Abbuuu." Aaina whinned and Yasin glare at Aayat who smile.

"Meri jaan Kabhi nahi diya hai...Maine aap ke liye hi banaye hai." Aayat said and Aaina smile.

"Lu--Lub Bu ." Yazan squeal halting the banter and all smile at him.

"Awww we lub bu too our prince." They all told him in unision and he hide his face in Aayat's neck making them giggle.

"Neeche chale?" Yasin told them and they nodded and They came downstairs to see the whole khan family and Saniya with her husband and Baby is sitting in hall.

Their outfits and their position.
(Imagine Yazan's jacket same as Yasin)

"As salamu alaikum." Yasin and Aayat greet while walking towards sofa where all are sitting and Aaina ran towards Ashfaq who made her sit on his lap.

"Wa alaikum as salam." All replied to them and Muzammil's mother forward her arms for Yazan but Yazan hide himself in Aayat and When Aayat kissed his head he look at her.

"Beta Badi daadi ke pass jao." Aayat told him and he pout and Went in Muzammil's mother arms making all giggle.

"Daado ..Ba--Bal--Balii Daado?" Yazan asked Muzammil's mother with a pout and she nodded and he clap his hand making all of them stare at him in awwed.

"Daado?" Yazan squeal looking here and there for Halima and saw her who is Sitting just beside him with Saniya's 3 years baby girl Shiza.

"Daado." Yazan whinned and Halima forward her arms for him and he jumped in her arms and Shiza kiss his chubby cheeks and he Frowned at her then recognizing her , he giggle.

"Ch--jaa Diddo (Shiza diddo)." Yazan told Shiza and they both giggle.

Yasin look at his family who is happily talking and laughing then his gaze fell on Aayat who is standing there with Num eyes and a painful smile is on her lips...he walked towards her and side hug her as they are standing near Sofa's corner.

"Hey Begum...kya hua?" Yasin asked her and she blink her eyes and smile at him and about to nod her head in no.

"Ab ye mat bolna ke kuch nahi...Itna tou jaanta hi hu." Yasin told her and she looked down.

"Bohot dard hota hai jab Yazan mujhe ammi kar ke pukarta nahi." Aayat mumble and Yasin close his eyes and hide her in his chest and he look at Yazan who is sitting in Samra's lap and playing with her bangles and giggling.

Yazan was 9 months old when he had mumble "Dadda" for the very first time and then he start calling everyone like Diddo, Daado, Dadu, Nano, Nanu, Chi (chachi for Samra.), cha (chacha.), etc but never utter Ammi.

Aayat and everyone has try so many times but he just never complete.

He walked inside the kitchen still hugging her as it just behind them.

"Bas itni si baat?" He asked her and she blink her eyes and sigh.

"Aapke liye itni si baat hai par mere liye bohot bari baat hai." Aayat told him and gulped her tears down.

"Mai jaanta hu ye bohot bari baat hai par dekhna he will call You Ammi...Just have patience." Yasin told her holding her shoulders.

"Mai sabr hi kar rahi hu na." Aayat mutter. " its been 5 months he starts talking But not for once he called me Ammi....Mai jitna bhi usey sikhao vo kahta hi nahi hai." Yasin smile and kiss her forhead and then kissed her semi wet eyes.

"He will one day...In sha Allah." Yasin told her and she nodded.

"In sha Allah." She told smilingly and he smile back.

"Ab aap bahar jaaye...Mai aati hu." She told him and he went outside and she got busy in Filling the bowls of Sheerkurma.

__________________

Aayat and Samra served the sheerkurma to all the peoples and Aayat passed a bowl to Samra and she sit on her place and start having it...Aayat take small bowls for kids and walked towards them and give them the cute small bowls and as she is bend so Yazan who is sitting in Saniya's lap pulled her dupatta resulting in pulling her and showing her his cute smile.

"Hayee meri jaan...Aajao." Aayat take him from saniya as he is jumping in her lap.

She sat between Samra and Saniya and settled her dupatta and look straight to find Yasin stand infront of her holding his bowl...she look at him with rising eyebrows.

"Tumne subah se kuch nahi khaya hai." He told her in stern tone and she bite her lip and she saw Samra is standing from her seat and went and sat beside her mother in law and Yasin sit beside her.

"Just open your mouth." Yasin told her and she was about to protest but Yasin glare at her.

"Yasin mai kha lungi baad me...Abhi sab hai plz." She told him with a pleeding tone but he act like he doesn't hear and take spoon towards her and she sigh and eat it.

"Dadda!!" Yazan squeal and Yasin laugh and make him eat too.

"Chota baccha tumse zyada khata hai." Yasin scold her while stuffing another spoon of sheerkurma in her mouth and she glare at him.

"What?...eat it fast." Yasin told her and she looked down and start having spoons after spoons which Yasin is feeding her and like this Yasin feed her and Yazan and went towards gents and all ladies start their teasings making her shy and Yazan is giggling at her.

"Badmaash." Aayat remark and start tickling him making the hall echoed with his laugh.

"Ab aap phupho ke pass jao...Mai aati hu cupcakes leke." Aayat told him whike passing her to Saniya and she stood up and start walking.

She hardly take 5 6 steps when she hear Yazan's voice making her halt in her step and everyone froze on their places.

"Am---Ammiiiiiii." Yazan whinned and everyone look at him surprised and Aayat just got numb in her place.

"Ammi." On second call Aayat turn and saw Yazan is wriggling in saniya's hold and As Saniya is suprise her hold loosened and Yazan take his duby duby steps and Walked to Aayat to which she fell on her knees with moist eyes and forward her arms to him who take fast steps and atlast fall in her arms to which she cooconed him in herself and cry in his arms.

"This is the best eidi I have ever received.....Thank you meri jaan." Aayat told Yazan while rubbing his nose with her and he lick her tears.

"Ammi shhh." Yazan mumble and Aayat smile and hug him to her dear life and all adore the maa-bete ka pyaar.

"Hey champ Thank you for the precious eidi." Yasin told him who give him a toothy smile.

"Ab tou mat rou." Yasin scold Aayat and she sniffed.

"Aap daatein tou ni ye khushi ke ansu hai." Aayat mumble and passed him Yazan and went in kitchen and wipe her face with tissues and took out the cupcakes which she has made.

________________

Aayat is putting Yazan in his cot when Yasin walked in from washroom tapping his face with towel and then lay on bed.

"Sogaya?" Yasin asked her when she sits on bed.

"Haa abhi hi." Aayat told him and he nodded and spread his arm for her and she lay her head on it.

"Yazan finally called you ammi." Yasin told her rubbing her arms over her satin nighty.

"Hmm." Aayat just hmm doodling on his chest.

"Whatt hmm?...You should be happy." Yasin said and she look at him and start running her fingers in his beard.

"I know and I am." Aayat told him and he frown.

"Lag nahi rahi....Shall I make you Happy in my style." Yasin told her while tracing his nose on her jaw and she smile and he press their lips together for a blissful passionate kiss and lay beside her to which she looked at him in confusion.

"Why did you stop?" She asked him and in reply he just take her in his arms.

"Coz I know you are tired and Then I will make you more tired and then tomorrow my prince and princess will make you more and more tired." Yasin said and Aayat smile and peck his lips.

"You are the best husband....I love You." Aayat told him caressing his cheeks.

"And you are the best Wife and Mother and I love you tooo." He said and she give him a beautiful smile.

"Shall I give you a massage?." He ask and she smile and cupped his cheek and nodded in no.

"No am fine...Its just I want to sleep." Aayat said and right after that she got a yawn which she supress by putting her hand on her mouth muttering Astagfirullah.

"Sleep then." Yasin told her and she nodded in no.

"I have to check Aaina." Aayat said and was about to get up but Yasin pulled her back.

"She is sleeping with Ammi and Abbu...Ammi khud usey le kar gayi hai apne room me jab mai gaya tha Aaina ko sulane." Yasin told her and she blink her eyes and peck his lips and he close her eyes with his palm and hug her tightly and both sleep on each other arms after thanking Allah for everything.

_______________

"Awwwwwiiiiieeeee this pic is cute." Aaina exclaim looking at the phone in which she is seeing all the pic.

Its an another evening Where Khan family has sit to have evening snacks with cherishing memories.

Aayat's outfit

"Mera beta hai hi cute." Aayat replied while stuffing Mash egg white in grumpy Yazan's mouth and later kissing his head.

"Ye pic tou maine edit kiya tha." Yasin said looking in the phone where Aayat is pregnant and is with Aaina and in another she has Hold Aaina's hand and from other holding 4 months Yazan in her arms.

"Aur ye Meri princess thakti nahi thi apne Mamma ki belly ko kiss karte karte." Yasin said looking at the pic where Aaina has climb on sofa and kissing Aayat's swollen belly.

"Bcoz aap hi tou kahte the ke Mamma ki belly me Yazan tha." Aaina told him while having her Snacks of oat bread and strawberry jam spread on it and above it cashew Butter is spread and Cupcake.

"Ye minion baby kon hai?" Halima acted like thinking looking in the phone and Yazan's gaze fell on her and she show him the phone and shrug and then slide a pic and saw its Yazan with Minio cap and he clapped his hands with giggles.

"Ammi me me." Yazan told Aayat while jumping in her lap and All smile at him.

"I know meri jaan." Aayat told him while pecking his pouty lips.

"Diddoo." Yazan Called Aaina to show more and His sister obliged and like this The Yazan Yasin Khan complete his meal.

"Chalo aa jao mere pass." Halima took him from Aayat and wipe his mouth with wipes and make him drink water from his little cute glass.

"Aaina chalo eat your snacks fast....You have homework to do." Aayat told Aaina who is playing with Yazan while having her evening Snacks.

"Ok Mamma." She replied and start having her snacks and later went in her room with Aayat and Halima and Yazan sit downstairs playing and spending some dadi-pota time.

__________________

Yasin came down in his office attire and Buzz a kiss on his 3 Years old son Ayaan's head who is Sitting on Halima's lap and drinking corn soup.

"Hey champ!!" Yasin rub his nose with him and Ayaan Laughed.

Ayaan Yasin Khan

Yasin sat on his chair and kiss 5 Years old Yazan's head who is sitting beside him having his breakfast from Ashfaq's hands and he look around and sip his Orange juice and spread butter on his bread and about to take a bite when he hear Aayat's yell.

"Aaina." And he look up to find her Coming out from kitchen.

"Coming Mamma." Aaina too yell from upstairs and within minutes a 10 year old Aaina run downstairs and finally sit beside Yasin.

"Kitna late?" Aayat scold her while passing her plate to her.

"Sorry Mamma." Aaina apologize and she nodded. "Mamma where is my cupcake." Aaina asked her with a horrified face.

"Your punishment." Aayat simply said and sit on other chair and start feeding Yazan as he is not letting Ashfaq eat.

"Noooooo." Aaina shouts and Aayat glare at her.

"Yesssss." Aayat also mutter and they hear sound of giggles and look at their side to see Ayaan is giggling at his Sister.

"Papaaa." Aaina look at Yasin and he look at Aayat.

"No." Aayat said before he say something.

Yasin sigh and went in kitchen and after that come out with 2 cupcakes that too 2 different flavours, vanilla cupcake with strawberry frosting and chocolate cupcake with black current frosting.

"Yieeee 2 cupcakes in breakfast aur Mamma aap mujhe roz 1 hi deti hai breakfast me aur 1 lunch box me aur 1 evening snacks me. " Aaina mumble while taking a bite of Bread butter.

"Ye kya kiya apne?...Akhir usey cupcakes diye hi q?.....diye tou diye upar se 2 q diye?" Aayat scold Yasin and he rolled his eyes and sip his orange juice.

"Aap ne usey bigad (spoil) ke rakh diya hai....Har zidd puri karte rahiye uski." Aayat again scold him and he finally look at her.

"Tumhare abbu tumhari zidd puri karte the na infact aaj bhi karte hai." Yasin said and Aayat frown at him "aur rahi baat cupcakes ki tou Usey khana tha tou maine diya jaise tumhe chocolates khani hoti thi mai tumhe deta na aur tumhare abbu bhi tumhe chocolates dete tumhari ammi se jhagad (fight) kar qk vo tumhe sad nahi dekh sakte the usi tarah mai bhi apni princess ko sad nahi dekh sakta so History repeats begum." And Aayat glare at him hardly where All are suppressing their laugh but the naughty Ayaan giggle out loudly.

"Fine do whatever you want to." Aayat mutter while gritting her teeth and stuff another morsel of Roti in Yazan's mouth on which he makes a face but he can't do anything coz his Ammi is really angry and he don't want to upset more.

Finally everyone complete their breakfast and Yasin is waiting for Aaina as he drops her everyday and Aayat came out from kitchen with Aaina's tiffin and water bottle and packing it in her bag when they hear crying voice on monitor and Yasin look at that monitor and just ran in his room in jet speed and within a minute came down with his 4 months daughter Yalina.

Yalina Yasin Khan

"Ale ale kya hua meri gudiya (doll) ko...Shhh baba." Yasin came in hall while cajoling his Gudiya.

"Are uth gayi lao mere pass." Halima told him and Yasin give Yalina to her and kiss her forhead and came towards Aayat where she is Ready to bid bye to Aaina and Yazan.

"Chale?" Yasin ask them and they both nodded and Aayat kiss their cheeks and forheads giving her blessings and they went aside and Yasin turn to go and Aayat look at him and then look down and she felt a buzz on her covered head and she look up and he smile at her.

"Aayat Isey bhuk lagi hai...Tum isey feed karva do tab hi isla rona band hoga." Halima told Aayat breaking their lil moment and Aayat nodded.

"Usey feed dene ke baad khud bhi nashta kar lena." He told her and she look down and then nodded and he went towards car where his prince and princess are fighting for front seat.

Yasin sigh on their regular banter and Pick up Yazan and make him seat on backseat and Aaina on front seat and she battle her lashes at Yazan who sigh and look outside at his mother who is holding Yalina who is battling her lashes at nowhere and Ayaan is waving them with his basket ball....Yasin pouted a kiss at them and start the car and Aayat watched it till it disappears from the area and went inside to feed Yalina who is getting irritate.

________________

"Hey champ sambhal ke." Yasin yell as Ayaan fell down while throwing his ball in the basket as he is playing his favourite game I.e. basket ball.

"Zyada lagi tou nahi na?...Ya Allah dikhao mujhe." And Hyper mommy gets hyper when Yasin walked towards Aayat with Ayaan in his arms.

Its sunday evening and Ashfaq and Yasin thought to play with kids so they all are in Their garden playing just Aayat is sitting with Yalina on bench and Yazan drag Halima with him to play.

"Mommy dst till (mommy just chill.)..Am pine.(fine)" Ayaan said in whatever tone.

"Itni swelling hui hai aur mujhe chill hone ko bol rahe ho." Aayat scold him who pouted at Yasin and Yasin sign him with his forfinger on lips as to stay quite.

Aayat put Yalina in her cot and took his feet and rub the ice cube on it which the maid brought on Aayat's order and Ayaan whinced.

"Q aap tou bade fine the phir ab kyu dard ho raha hai?" Aayat again scold him and he sniff.

"Duk laha hai (dukh raha hai.)" Ayaan sniff and Aayat sigh.

"Awww mera baccha." Aayat make him sit on her lap and cuddle with him and Yasin wrap his one arm around her shoulders as from one hand he is holding Yalina and Aayat look at him with a beautiful smile.

"Mommy Allah tied uch togethel?" Ayaan mutter and Aayat nodded.

"Yes meri jaan." Aayat said kissing his soft black Silk hair.

"Aapko kisne bola?" Yasin asked him.

"Vo Aapi aul Yadan Bai dey say dit evely night. (VO Aapi aur Yazan bhai they say this every night.)" Ayaan said and Aayat kissed his cheeks.

"Yess Champ." Yasin told him and he smile.

"Allah tied US together." She Mumble with heart taking smile while looking at Yasin who peck her nose.

They look at their front where their family is Happy coz Allah is Happy with them.

THE END.

___________________

As salamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu jaanas!!!!

How are you all?

And whats up?

Am here with an epilogue.

Do tell me how's it?

What about kids names?

Andddddd A good news for you all.

I will write its sequal for sure.

In which The stories will about the kids.

Excited?

Shall I proceed?

And In sha Allah I will but after some months.

Coz I have so many pending stories to cmplt.

What you guys have to say about this story?

This story is really close to my heart bcoz of followings :

1.this is the first muslim novel I wrote.

2. Bcoz of this I got so many friends.

3.this story is based on Allah's beliefs and purity of love.

4. I never get bored while writing this story or to write this story.

5.Bcoz I love this story ;)

What ahout you guys?

Do ping me with your answers.

Hope to read them in positive.

Plz keep me in your precious prayers.

Keep smiling :)

Keep loving ♥

Keep shinning ¤

Allah hafiz !!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 14.1K 34
Love,a magnamous four lettered word that can provoke joy, happiness yet it has the the power to incite destruction and chaos. Why is it always linked...
205K 9K 29
A story of two individuals who never admitted their feelings for each other Ego, Misunderstanding, Family and Life has kept them apart from each oth...
184K 13.2K 31
#30 ranking in spiritual!!❤️❤️❤️ #50 ranking in spiritual!!-June_05th_2017❤️ #96 ranking in spiritual-February_2017❤️ Zaina, is an eighteen year old...
100K 2.5K 46
Azaan Qureshi Kind hearted Religious Man of principles Mirha Javed Epitome of simplicity Practicing Muslimah An obedient daughter What happens when t...