PANI SS: It's Divine

By SwapnaGupta

Yes, I am back again with the story of our favourite Jodi Parth and Niti.It s a story of how two people who a... More

Before you read the story....
Part 1: Do dil mil rahe hai...
I get lost when I see you...
The duty of a friend...
Blooming friendship...
Complicated is it?
Understanding that was not understood...
Celebrating in their way....
Loosing a friend....
A request from the writer...
Controlling emotions.....
Taking care...
Let's Talk....
Patching up....
A habit too good....
Affection or Attraction...
Confessions and Heart breaks
Staying away....
Trials and testings...
Conclusions and decisions...
Finding her....
I Love You very very much.....
The new beginning....
Tough decisions....
Bonding bonding.....
Being Loved....
Thank you note....
Scars that were not healed...
Be there for me please....
Doing it on purpose.....
Writers note...
Writers note on going private.....
One last time...
Need Suggestions...
Bad or Good I am all yours..
Precious Moments....
Writers Note...
A bit delayed...
Lets stay strong...
One sided Decisions...
Family Matters.....
Making it up.....
Need Suggestions....
Thank you guys....
In my heart forever......
Its bothering me.....
Am I being fair?
Insecurities.....
Do not regret it...
Private part made public
Republished the private chapter
Its Now or Never
Place in our lives .....
Moments together...
Dont you trust me?
Where are we going?
At cross roads
A Note from the writer
I Need You....

Seems like ages....

1.6K 212 16
By SwapnaGupta

Sensing her near Parth woke up and kept his head on her lap " Good morning MA ...." and she caressed his hair still looking at the picture.

Parth was still lying in his mother's warmth when he told her that he had made plans of going to parwati valley with his friends "Maa, I am going with my friends for long holiday. You know it's been a while I haven't hanged out with them" completing his sentence he moved from his mothers lap and sat resting his back on the head board.

"Hmmm" said his mother with her eyes still on the mobile screen. Not getting a proper response from his mom Parth's eyes travelled in the direction where she was looking he got conscious and immediately took his mobile from her hand "ummm....mom mujhe ek mail check karna hai urgently" and he was about to get down from the bed but she held his wrist to stop him " Parth , meine jo kal kaha tha yaad hai na" Parth bent his head down not gazing her eyes and nodded but before she could say further he looked in to her eyes.

"Maa, you are my support system and you know how much I love and respect you and dad. Kal aapne jo kaha...I promise to fulfill the part of it by achieving what I wanted to but Maa Niti......" he paused for a moment and his voice choked but still he had to say it to his mother "Maa Niti ....... is a part of me now. Mein kya door Rahunga us se , usne hi door kar Diya mujhe.." Parth's mom gave him a confused look. Parth again took a deep breath and continued " haa maa, jab meine us se kaha ki mein hamare relationship ke baare mein sabko batana chahta hoon toh usne mujhe rok Diya." Parth's mom crunched her brows and gestured him to speak further. He was happy that atleast she is responding " uska kehna hai ki ..... that I have a career ahead. I should not take any decision in a hurry. She told me that I am yet to fulfil my parents dream then how can I take decision that would be a hurdle in my career.." Parth's mom had a satisfied look on her face seeing which Parth again continued " and then I fought with her, I said things that could have hurt her deeply but still she is strong , so right for US. Maa, if you and dad want that I should stay away from her then I will.....but one thing is for sure I am incomplete without her and remain so forever. Hmmmm ....anyways I need to pack"

Parth went to freshen up leaving his mother in thoughts whether she was taking right decision for her son. Here Parth was also loosing his hope bit by bit. It's not that his love for Niti subsided but the series of events and his parents reluctance for their relationship was taking a troll on him. He packed his bags and went on a vacation with his friends.

Here Niti was too restless and was missing him badly. No doubt she pacified him with her words but somewhere in her heart even she was afraid of his parents disapproval. She was sitting in her balcony and was thinking all the outcomes of her pushing Parth away from her. She knew how vulnerable kid he is but she also knew that she was the one who was stronger in their relationship. All her thoughts came to halt when her phone rang. She picked up the call which was from &tv for offering her a role in the serial Laal ishq. She was happy atleast she will be able to distract herself from the thoughts that troubled her.

Parth was enjoying the trip with his friends where he met a girl Komal who was a model by profession and was traveling alone. His friends and he bonded well with that girl who joined them in the rest of their journey. They posted a lot of pictures together. Niti too bonded well with the cast and crew of laal ishq and was having a great time with Priyanka Sharma her coactor . Time was passing by and with that even Parth and Niti were loosing the contact. First they used to call each other every day but then it became once in two days and then gradually it became weeks. It's not that they forgot each other but they wanted to escape the misery of not being with each other.

Niti had seen his posts with Komal and Parth too had seen her bonding with Priyank. It's not like they did not trust each other but the separation was taking a troll over them. Both had started feeling that the connection they had is loosing. For the time being , being with different people gave them peace and they started questioning their emotions towards each other.

Parth's POV

It's been a week I have talked to her or rather say she has called me. What is happening to me to us? Am I really loosing that connect with Niti. There was a time I could not even live without seeing her but now I have not even heard her since a week. She's too busy with her schedules and off course new friends. Was it just an attraction or say infatuation that I had for her. This thought pained him a lot.Gosh....am I really loosing the connect with her.

He was getting frustrated with his thoughts so he immediately moved to his rescue these days his friends. He used to keep his cell away from him most of the time.Drowning in alcohol and loud music just made him forget her for that moment.

Niti's POV

It's been a week I have talked to him. I don't know when I stopped waiting for his messages. I know it was me who pushed him away. But Am I loosing connect with Parth. Was pushing Parth a wrong step or it was just an attraction or infatuation that I had for him. He his enjoying with his friends and of course his new friend. Ahh..lemme just stay away from these thoughts for now.

Niti was getting confused. She was lost in her own thoughts she needed an escape and she just wanted to run away from her thoughts. She decided to stop thinking and just shoo away the thoughts.

One month passed and Parth returned from his trip with his friends and was now all set to plan his journey abroad. He was in his room planning the check list for the things he has to pack for his US trip. Deepa was visiting his place in Pune and came to meet Parth. She was worried about him because last time she had seen him broken and lost.

Deepa went to his room and asked him " Hi Romeo...Kaisa hai?" Parth immediately got up from the bed and hugged her "Hi...di kaisi ho? Mein tik hoo." Deepa was shocked to see this change in him. He seemed more calm and composed but happy nah....even he tried to smile he failed to give her a genuine one. She held his wrist and asked "kya ho Raha hai ?" Parth chuckled shrugging his shoulders " kya ho Raha hai" and again started to pack. She turned him towards her " Parth ..... you are fine right? Tumhe dekh kar to lagta hai perfectly fine ho." To which Parth nodded she continued " Parth, Niti kaisi hai?" Listening to Niti's name Parth immediately stopped doing what he was doing. His facial expressions changed to from happy to hurt and then sarcastic " thik hi hogi. I have not talked to her since a month" Deepa was surprised seeing his cold behaviour she jerked him to make him face her " kya baat kar rahe ho Parth? What happened to you both. Last I know that you were restless and hurt on being away from her. Is it so easy to forget everything that you both had. Parth , just tell me was it even love or were fooling around with each other. Whatever .... I am leaving for mumbai for some work today meet you there " Deepa said and moved out from his room.

Deepa's words churned his insides but the adamant soul had decided to let go off as it could not bear the pain of separation. He had easily made himself understood that he had no connection with Niti now but deep inside he was deceiving himself.

Deepa was astonished after seeing Parth's behaviour so she decided to call Niti. Niti was in the shoot when she received a call from Deepa.first she tried to ignore the call but later on decided to pick it as thoughts about Parth crossed her mind " hello ! Hi Deepa di Kaise ho?" Deepa answered her " am fine dear. Niti, I hope you met Parth he is mumbai " Niti was shocked to know this. She was hurt but again the thoughts that clogged her mind since one month once again surrounded her " oh no di not yet. You know na I have he tv schedules. Once I am done I will meet him." Deepa knew that something has changed between them so she tricked her and now she knew the truth that it's not just Parth but Niti too has lost the hope in their relationship. Now Deepa knew what exactly has to be done.

Deepa already had ignited their feelings again as no one talked about them to each other in the past few days. Deepa set up a plan to make them meet each other once and then leave the matter to fate. That evening Deepa moved to mumbai and called Parth for asking his whereabouts. Parth told her that he will be there in the evening the next day. Once calling to Parth was done Deepa called Niti saying that she and nitara wished to see her as they both missed her. Niti reluctantly agreed as she could not break her heart.Niti said that she will be there in the evening the next day. Deepa decided to try for one last time and then leave the matter to fate.

Niti arrived at Deepa's house by 6 in the evening and was greeted lovingly by Deepa. As Niti met Deepa and nitara her heart started to melt down. All those memories with Parth rekindled in her mind and she felt heaviness in her heart. She wanted to vent out everything so she asked Deepa the way to washroom and as soon as she entered she broke down. Her tears told her that she still missed him they told her that she still loved him and he is her universe. She palmed her mouth to control her sobs but few muffled sobs still came out of her mouth. Deepa felt sad for her but was really happy "one down..."she grimed but before she could talk to Niti she heard the door bell ringing. She jumped in excitement to take the other one down. There stood Parth faking a smile which was well noticed by Deepa. Actually Deepa had asked him to go to his flat first and get some clothes for him to stay tonight. Because she knew once he goes there he will surely have a NITI effect and it was a bulls eye. He could not even enter his bedroom as her thoughts came clouding him in the pool of guilt, he ran from there to Deepa's house.

Deepa could feel that he had also dropped a tear or two on the way but what about the girl who was crying inside her room. Deepa asked Parth to move her bedroom so that they can sit there comfortably. Deepa and Parth were talking to each other when they heard the door knob of the bathroom open and the moments stood still when Niti walked in wiping her face as she looked at her Man after a month. Deepa quickly moved out of the room sensing that now they need privacy.

No words could describe what they felt after seeing each other after so long. She became alive only by his presence and he breathed in relief as if he got his life back. She smiled in her tears and he without wasting a moment barged towards her and took her in a bone crushing hug.she hugged him back. He clutched her nape and waist and she clinged on to him and sobbed hard in his embrace. He broke the hug and cupped her face in his palms and started kissing her whole face madly and she imitated him. He could wait any longer and smashed his lips on hers. Niti was too weak to match his intensity she could do nothing but surrender herself to him and let him love the way he wants. He kissed her pouring everything in that kiss as he had been deceiving himself for long now and Niti was soaking his presence cursing herself for staying away from him. He was sucking her lips hungrily but gradually he slowed down because he knew that even she wanted to kiss him back. As soon as Niti felt his pace getting slow she kissed him back. She was always obsessed with his lower lip as he always used to bite it as a habit. She sucked his lower lip to her hearts content and he let her do whatever she wanted to do to him. After they had relished each other Parth kept his forehead on hers and both muttered in unison " it Seems like ages that we have been away from each other...." they both chuckled and again embraced each other to make it up for the days they were away from each other.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169K 8.9K 29
It's about two teenager who were bounded with something pure and unnamed. A story which started with a lot of purity, innocence and unknowingly ende...
182K 11.1K 23
A love story of two friends who live together from childhood ....But in teens we all get differences ......So will their teenage become the reason of...
443K 22.9K 55
Hello all... This story is second part of ya ur my soulmate... I hope u all will like this manan ff... This story is about their incomplete love stor...
109K 14.1K 104
Everyone has that one life changing moment, That moment defines you. It shapes who you are as a person, and pushes you down the path that leads to th...