traveling | shawn mendes

By badreputation13

a small town girl meets another small town girl and slowly starts falling for her brother, but the catch is... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five

thirty

4.1K 61 53
By badreputation13

eight am. the time my alarm woke me up. i looked to the right side of the bed and saw nessa passed out, i didn't blame her.

last night was kind of a blur, but one thing i remembered was agreeing to get coffee with isaac. and with that, i got out of bed to start getting ready.

i grabbed the bag of my things that i brought for the morning and made my way to the bathroom.

i took some ibuprofen, washed my face, then proceeded to change. i changed into a white top, black skinny jeans, black heels, the necklace shawn gave me, the ring from the set i gave shawn, a cartier bracelet and ring, and sunglasses. i let my hair be and for makeup, i did something simple. [outfit below]

once i finished getting ready, i ordered an uber. i didn't end up waiting for long.

while i was in the uber, i got a text from shawn, "good morning, beautiful, i miss you"

i responded immediately, "good morning, handsome, i miss you too"

we continued texting until he said he had to go, which was conveniently the same time i arrived at starbucks.

i thanked the uber driver and walked out of the car and into starbucks. when i stepped inside, i automatically made eye contact with isaac. he was sitting at a table next to a window.

"hey," he said as i walked up to him.

i put my sunglasses on top of my head, "hi,"

he smiled, "ready to order?"

"yeah," i said while making my way to the line.

while in line, both of us stayed silent.

i walked up to the register, "hi, can i get a grande carmel macchiato?"

"of course," the barista said while she wrote on a cup, "anything else for you today?"

i got my wallet out from my purse, "no thank you, that will be-"

isaac walked up to us and handed the barista his credit card, "hi, can i get a grande americano?"

i looked up at him, "what are you doing?"

"i invited you, so i'm paying," he said while making eye contact with me.

"anything else for you two?" the barista asked.

isaac looked back at me and and i shook my head, "no, we're good,"

the barista gave isaac back his card, "alright, that'll be ready in just a moment,"

"thanks," isaac told the barista as he put his card back in his wallet.

we walked to the counter where you pick up your drinks.

i looked at him, "thank you for the coffee,"

"like i said, i invited you, so i'm paying," he responded, "oh, and you're welcome,"

i laughed and looked forward to the counter where our drinks were placed. we grabbed our coffee and made our way back to the table.

we both sat down and didn't say anything. that was until he broke the silence.

"look," isaac said, "i'm really sorry,"

i took a sip of my coffee, "i'm sure you are,"

"please don't be like that," he said, sighing, "let me explain,"

i shrugged, "it's been four years and you never apologized, so excuse me if i'm 'like that'"

he took a deep breath, "listen, i know i'm a dick-"

"one thing we can agree on," i said while holding my cup up, "sorry, you were saying?"

"i'm sorry you had to find out i was talking to other girls, calling you my side chick and clingy, from my friends. and also, ignoring you when i knew you were going to ask about it," he said, "and i'm also sorry for letting rumors spread around for the past four years,"

i tilted my head, "proceed,"

"i know we weren't dating, but it was still a dick move," he said before he took a sip of his coffee.

i stayed silent.

"i don't want any beef with you, i'm vegetarian," he said, trying to sound serious.

i bursted out laughing, "ugh, i so don't like that i'm laughing,"

he laughed also, but after, we both stayed silent. until, i broke the silence.

"i surprisingly accept your apology," i said.

his eyes went wide, "you do?"

"i do," i calmly said, "listen, i'm extremely happy at the moment and i'm sure you're happy, so i don't get why i wouldn't accept your apology,"

"thank you," he said while smiling, "and aren't you dating shawn mendes? i would be happy too,"

"i'm not dating shawn, but he is the reason i am extremely happy," i said while smiling at the idea of shawn and i dating.

"he seems good for you," he said, "tell me about him,"

i bush, "where do i start?"

isaac and i stayed at starbucks for two hours, catching up. he let me go on about shawn and i let him go on about his girlfriend, elizabeth.

yes, he has a girlfriend. i was definitely surprised. but i guess him and his girlfriend are keeping things on the low because they're afraid of how people would react. i gave him some advice, but i doubt he's taking it. we said our farewells and went our separate ways.

i decided to go back home, so i got an uber and they dropped me off at my house. once i walked through the door, i jumped in my family's arms.

we decided to grab lunch, so we went to olive garden. who says olive garden is just for dinner? right after lunch, my sisters wanted ice cream and ice cream they got.

after about four hours of being out, we came back home and just chilled. but after awhile of being in the living room, i went to my room to use my laptop.

while in the middle of my online shopping spree, i got a facetime call from shawn.

i sat up and accepted the call on my laptop, "hey,"

"hi," he responded.

i smiled, "how are you?"

"not great," he said with attitude.

i shook off his tone, "oh?"

he sighed, "you know what, i'm not going to beat around the bush, was it fun?"

i was confused, "was what fun?"

"your date," he responded, dryly.

"what date?" i asked with confusion.

he rolled his eyes, "don't act dumb, the one at starbucks this morning,"

"i wasn't on a date this morning," i responded.

his jaw was clenched, "that's not what the pictures all over my instagram and twitter say,"

i was still confused, "what the fuck are you talking about?"

"look at instagram!" he yelled.

i got my phone and went on instagram.

instagram:

1,200,249 likes
tmz: shawnmendes' alleged girlfriend, cassiegutierrez, caught on coffee date with someone who's not shawnmendes. is this an innocent get together or is this cheating? let us know in the comments, we'll keep you updated.

16,430 comments
fanaccount1: cheater🙄
fanaccount2: fucking bitch!!! die in a hole😘
fanaccount3: what if they're just friends? people of the opposite sex can be just friends🙄
fanaccount4: shawn and this bitch aren't even dating
fanaccount5: you go girl, shawn still hasn't asked her out, so she's moving on, good for her😜
fanaccount6: i never shipped shawn and her so i don't care🤷‍♀️
fanaccount7: i hope she burns in hell🎊
fanaccount8: i hope shawn cheats on her back🙌

i laughed while reading the caption, "this is too funny!"

shawn stayed silent with his jaw still clenched.

i looked at his facial expression, "you know that wasn't a date, right?"

he screamed, "then what the hell was it?"

i rolled my eyes, "shawn, it was isaac and i getting coffee becau-"

he interrupted me, "that sounds like a date!"

"shawn, it wasn't a date, it was an innocent get together!" i yelled.

"then why didn't you tell me about it?" he yelled.

i started getting frustrated, "because i didn't think you would care, it wasn't a big deal!"

he looked at me like if i was crazy, "i wouldn't care? what made you think i wouldn't care?"

i rolled my eyes while leaning my head against my headboard, "like i keep telling you, it wasn't a big de-"

his face was getting red, "i can't believe you!"

"i can't believe you!" i screamed with tears threatening to come out of my eyes, "i thought you trusted me?"

he seemed to calm down, "but-"

i shed a tear, "no, shawn, you either trust me or you don't!"

"i-" he started saying, but i interrupted.

"after with what happened last time with michael, i thought you would've fixed your mindset!" i said with my voice starting to crack, "i honestly thought you trusted me, but i guess not!"

you could see the veins in shawn's neck pop out, "i do trust you, but then this happened!"

"you know what?" i said, "i can't deal with this!"

"great!" he yelled looking up at the ceiling.

"let me know when you fix your fucking attitude!" i yelled at him before i hung up.

i sat up on my bed and stared at my laptop screen in shock, and that's when i started breaking down. i started sobbing. how could he not trust me?

i closed my laptop and got under my covers while i was still sobbing. my phone started blowing up, but i ignored it. i didn't want to talk to anyone. i couldn't to talk to anyone.

my eyes gave out and got tired from all the crying, so i fell asleep.

but an hour later, i ended up waking up. i grabbed my blanket and phone, and made my way to the kitchen. right when i walked in the kitchen, i saw a note on the fridge from my mom, "mija, we went to your grandma's house. i didn't want to wake you up because you looked really tired. we'll be back soon, i love you,"

i was about to open the fridge when there was a knock on the door, "seriously?"

i walked up to the door with my blanket wrapped around me and opened it. i was shocked to say the least.

she had a worried look on her face, "look, i understand if you don't want to see me-"

i made her stop talking by me dropping my blanket and hugging her, but that was a bad idea because i started crying again.

i eventually stopped crying and let her go, "why does this hurt a lot?"

"i don't know, i'm so sorry," aaliyah said.

i grabbed my blanket again, "aaliyah, i'm glad you're here, but how are you here?"

"shawn and i were going to surprise you at jocelin's party, but he ended up having a meeting that took all day and i would've spilled that shawn was here, so i didn't go," she explained, "and then we were going to surprise you this morning, but we ended up getting distracted by something unimportant. but after that, shawn saw the instagram post and started flipping out, he walked out and went on a long drive and when he came back, he called you. and when you hung up on him, he laid on his bed, sulking in his thoughts, and that's when i left and came here,"

i looked up at her, "so shawn's in la right now?"

she nodded.

"oh," i said before i gave her a sad smile, "thanks for being here,"

"you're welcome," she responded with a smile, "now, i'm making you talk about this, so spill,"

i went from extremely happy to extremely unhappy in a day. wow.

~1918 words~
authors note// thanks for reading my thirtieth chapter in traveling | shawn mendes. that was intense. my little shassie heart broke in half. but, she 'made up' with isaac, so that's good. but, ugh, shassie's trust issues. smh. anyways, expect updates twice a week for awhile.
xx, c

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 3.1K 55
[COMPLETED] 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐰𝐧 𝐌𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐬 𝐅𝐚𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 "you're driving me crazy shawn mendes." she says with a chuckle as he shrugs. he leans in...
259K 5.8K 69
Molly is bullied by 6 guys. They've bullied her for 3 years. She's never ever told anyone not even her sister Steph. One day Molly is asked to join...
1.6M 21.2K 104
a shawn mendes fanfic. warning!! very cringe book, has horrible photoshop so read at ur own risk!!11!1! - not edited - lowercase intended - social m...
350K 5.9K 69
A story about a college girl named Lili with her best friends having the time of their lives until one day Lili's friends but tickets to see the famo...