Allah tied US together (Compl...

נכתב על ידי Charming_Niqaabi

Spiritual+romance Highest rank #13 in spiritual on 12.jan.2018. A muslim story! Two practical muslims who lov... עוד

Allah Tied Us Together
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Character sketch
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Shaikh Villa
Khan villa
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 a
Chapter 35 b
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 47
Epilogue
surpriseee

Chapter 46

3.2K 175 33
נכתב על ידי Charming_Niqaabi

#unedited.

Yasin wrapped his arm on Aayat's 5 months baby bump as she stood infront of the mirror checking the dresses for tomorrow's Muzzamil and Samra's anniversary function.

"Why so grumpy begum?" Yasin asked her keeping his chin on Aayat's shoulder.

"Bcoz am unable to find a P.R.O.P.E.R dress for myself." Aayat mutter while gritting her teeths making Yasin sigh.

Since her pregnancy she is having severe awful mood swings as sometimes she is all okay...sometimes she becomes Besharam ....sometimes she becomes grumpy and sometimes all in one.

Now she has gained weight and so many changes Yasin has seen in her body and he finds her more beautiful but Aayat sometimes nagged about it.

Ahhhh mood swings!!!!

"And why so?...You have so many beautiful dresses no?" Yasin asked her and she throw the dress on chair and turn in his arms with a helpless look and he put the hair strand under her hijaab as they were peeking from it.

"I have so mamy beautiful dresses but they...Vo mujhe tight ho jate hai...I told you am getting fat." Aayat slurred in a crying meow tone and it looks so cute on her face along with her antics that Yasin don't control for taking a peck of her lips.

Cute / childish mood swings?

"Who told you?....You are not fat....its just you are nourishing our child in your womb so It looks big....aise nahi kahte begum." He said to her while sucking the lone tear drop which just drop from her eyes.

"No Sani always tease me....And you, You also don't love me bcoz I am getting fat." Aayat said and broke in hysterical cries and Yasin close his eyes.

"No My love....Sani ko mai dekh lunga and Who told you I don't love you...You know right I love you so much and phir bhi?" He said cupping her face wiping the tears and Aayat sniff and Yasin peck of her red nose.

"Then why don't you love me?...Did you know its been so long you have make love to me?" Aayat said while sniffing making Yasin smile.

Hormonal mood swings!!!

"Ohhh so thats the reason?" He asked and she nodded still sniffing.

"I know am getting fat thats why you don't love me anymore." She mumble and Yasin rolled his eyes.

"Its not like that you know right It can harm baby...And a day before yesterday tou I make love to you and you know right You look so irresstible like this that I want to love you like every moment but It can harm our baby and you want that?" Yasin asked her caressing her head over her hijaab and she sniff shaking jer head and rest her head on his shoulder and he held her tight in his arms but groan as her baby bump not letting them to hug properly so they are living in side hug zone.

"Yasin?" Aayat called him and he hmmed buzzing her head over her hijaab.

"I want ice cream." Aayat said with a sheepish look and Yasin sigh.

I will die with this mood swings"  Yasin thought.

"Ok which flavour?" He asked her and she think for 5 minutes and then shrug not knowing and he make her sit on bed.

"Sit here I'll just come ok!" He told her and left downstairs and within 5 minutes came with 2 bowls of Vanilla ice cream and strawberry ice cream.

Halima has filled every little littlw things of Aayat's choice coz she knows the needs of pregnant lady.

"Chocolate nahi tha?" Aayat asked him as soon as Yasin sat beside her and give her the bowls to choose and she choose strawberry flavour.

"Chocolate or Chocolate ice cream?" Yasin asked her in a loving tone and she bite her lip.

"Chocolate." Aayat said and Yasin smile and went downstairs and come up with her favourite Chocolate only to saw the finished both bowls of ice creams.

"Your chocolate" Yasin said giving her the chocolate and side hug her as she is sitting with resting her back on backboard.

"Mujhe ni chahiye." Aayat said while supressing a yawn.

"Come." Yasin said and make her lay down and lay beside her and run his long fingers in her smooth hairs as she has discard her hijaab and she slipped in slumber he smile looking ather cute sleeping form and kiss her forhead and close his eyes for a sleep.

_________________

Aayat look at her plate which is full of fruit salad along with a big glass of mix fruit juice....she makes a face but Halima stay till and spread the Fruit jam on bread and passed it to Aayat who take it and take a bite with grumpy face but soon her face light up when Ashfaq forward a bread with nutella spread and she eat it happily on which Halima and Yasin sigh.

Aayat eat 1 bread slice of fruit jam and two slices of nutella and now she is eating fruit salad when Ashfaq and Yasin stood up to leave for office....Ashfaq caress her head over her hijaab and peck Halima's head and move out while yasin wore his blazer and Buzz Aayat's and Halima's cover heads and they both smile at it.

Halima and Aayat is sitting on dinning table as Aayat still needs to finish her breakfast and to distract her from boring taste Halima is talking with her when the maid needs Halima's help so Halima ordered Aayat to finish it and she went in kitchen.

Aayat eat half of the bowl anf her gaze fell on Pickle jar and her eyes shines out and she took the jar and filled a small bowl for herself and start eating the Pickle with her fingers and moaning with the sour and spicy taste....like this she finished 3 bowls.

After sometime Halima came out and saw Aayat is eating pickle and the pickle jar is half finished....She came towards her and Aayat saw her and give her a sheepish smile with a scared look on which Halima smile and kiss her forhead.

"Don't it too much pickle....You know na Your hyper husband Scold Us whenever you get cold so eat it in limit hmm?" Halima told her and Aayat nodded smilingly and both talk about last incident where Yasin has scold Aayat and Halima when Aayat has get cold.

Flashback ;

Aayat was 3 months pregnant when Yasin came home with a charming smile as he got the biggest deal....but soon his smile flushed in toilet when he saw Aayat is sitting on bed with box of tissue and snizzing on every other second and Halima is beside her making her drink the kada (Ayurveda juice).

"Aayat are you okay?...what is this?" Yasin asked her and she remain mum.

"Ammi?" Yasin asked Halima.

"Vo Aayat ate 2 tubs of ice creams and in next minute this happens." Halima told him and He glare at Aayat on which Haliam hide her in her chest.

"Khabar daar ab jo meri beti ko dantan tou." Halima threaten Yasin but its of no use.

"Wow just wow...pahle ye galti karti hai aur upar se aap mujhe kahti hai ke issey daantu nahi....just amazing." Yasin shout.

"Kya zarurat thi itni ice cream khane ki...2 bowl bhi thik the par 2 tubs matlab hua kitna." Yasin again scold Aayat on which she look down and continued sniffing and snizzing.

"Yasin bas kar." Halima scold him.

"Kya bas karu ammi....aur aapne isey itni ice cream di hi q?" Yasin asked Halima.

"Vo itne pyaar se cutely maang rahi thi tou mujhse control hi nahi hua aur maine usey de di...Qk mujhe pata hai pregnancy me ye sab hota hai." Halima told him and look down being guilty.

"Aap dono bhi na...jaye apne room me...isey mai dekh lunga." Yasin told her and Halima went downstairs and Aayat sat like a bheegi billi.

Yasin remove his blazer and throw that on floor and rolled up his sleeves and sat on bed and just touch her forhead when Aayat snizz messing her face and Yasin sigh and took tissue from the box which is lying in her lap and wipe her face and nose.

"Am sorry." Aayat told him but he didn't listen to her and for the next 5 hours he remain silent.

In midnight Yasin is sleeping and he hear the sobs he turn and saw Aayat is shaking as she is crying....he sigh and move an inches closer and hug her from back and she held his hand which is lying on her tummy.

"Am sorry." Aayat again apologize and he peck her neck.

"You should be." He told her and she cry more.

"You forgive me?" She asked him after sometime and he nodded.

"Yaa...But take care next time." Yasin told her and she nodded like a child and she hug him and sleep on him.

__________________

Its Aayat's baby shower today as she is in her mid 7th month and there is a small function for all the relatives and friends.

Aayat is made to sit in the living room and everyone is giving her the blessings and whispering names in her ear and some are teasing making her giggles and blush lighting in the hall , full of ladies.

Aayat Smile at fazeela who is coming towards her with a pink big wrapped gift and her newly wedded blush is making her beautiful.

"Aayat....How are you soon to be mommy?" Fazeela trailed on as soon as she sat beside her.

"Alhamdulillah." Aayat said making her smile.

"Here your gift." Fazeela told her while forwarding the box to her and she take it with thanking her.

"Yasin kaha hai?" Fazeela asked her after some talks and teasings.

"Vo saare men Garden me hai." Aayat said and Fazeela bid her bye saying she is going to Yasin.

"Mujhe tou ab bhi yakin nahi hota....1 saal pahle ye kaisi thi aur ab kaisi hogayi hai." Saniya mumble eyeing Fazeela's back and Aayat nodded.

"Allah sab ko hidayat de." She just mumble and she and Saniya start their non stop banter.

__________________

Aayat stirred in her sleep as she felt a feathery kiss on her forhead along with feather touches on her cheeks...She open her eyes only to find Yasin caressing her cheeks lovingly...she smile at him.

A tired smile.

"Hey Slept tight?" Yasin asked her and she nodded slowly.

"When did you came?" Aayat asked him turning towards him and he kiss her big baby bump as she lay on her back.

"Just few minutes ago." He said and she noticed his messy hairs, tired form, tie loosened and Sleeves rolled up making him look devilishly handsome that her mood is ditching her condition.

"Oye kaha kho gayi? " Yasin clicked his fingers infrot of her and she shake her head and he caressed her belly.

"Ahh." Aayat yell and Yasin smile.

"Baby again kick you...I also feel that." Yasin trailed on and Aayat huff.

"But you don't feel the pain...it pains alot." Aayat said with moistness in her eyes as the baby kicks second time.

"Shhh its ok...You take revenge when the baby comes out." Yasin told her and she rolled her eyes.

"Begum just get up its your walk time in garden." Yasin told her and she sigh tiredly and he smile and she also smile and He help her in sitting and went in washroom and after getting fresh they went in garden for their regular walk.

___________________

As salamu wa alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu.

How are you all?

Actually this is not the last chapter.

Next is last and then epilogue.

And then I'll start 'The Angel in HIS Nikah.' In sha Allah.

For those who didn't read the prologue ....Plz read it.

Do votes n cmmnts.

And till then Bbie.

Keep smiling :)

Keep shining.

Keep loving ♥

Allah Hafiz.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

118K 7.7K 34
If your looking for a cliché Islamic story! Alhamdulilah you have made it to the right place 📚😊. Ahlam Rahman and Ayman Haq! The journey all began...
540K 54.5K 47
What happens when your grandfather picks you, a happily married man with a heavily pregnant wife, amongst all his grandsons to get married to the gr...
205K 9K 29
A story of two individuals who never admitted their feelings for each other Ego, Misunderstanding, Family and Life has kept them apart from each oth...
51.5K 3.6K 23
Currently #1 in Niqabi.