This Is It

By dazzledsweetchic

Three popular groups who are loved and respected by everyone. Their lives will take each others turns and som... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
AUTHOR'S NOTE *must read y'all*
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66

Chapter 52

1.1K 33 2
By dazzledsweetchic

~Chapter 52~
~❤Goin' Crazy Back ❤~

*Please listen to the song above the multimedia section above while reading this chapter! Enjoy;)!*

Lisa's POV

I woke up early in the morning as I saw the sun rise through the curtains.

I was about to get off the bed when I felt a strong muscular arm pulling me back tightly. And I felt my back pressed onto Kookie's hard bare chest.

I turned around to face him and watched him, still asleep.

"Kookie..." I started poking him.

We'll be having a flight later on and we should be now getting ready by then before our managers come in here.

"Jeon Jungkook" I tried waking him up while giving light kisses all over his face.

"Mmmm..." He responded sleepily.

"Come on. We need to get up" I said while trying to break free from his arms but failed sadly.

He opened his eyes groggily and gave me a peck on the lips quickly.

"Good morning, babe"

He said in his deep husky morning voice. I suddenly felt hot all of a sudden.

"Good morning to you too" I smiled at him and kissed the side of his jaw.

"We have a flight later" I pointed out to him to tell him that we really need to start preparing our asses off now.

He just groaned lazily as a reply and hugged me tightly to his chest as we still lied on the bed.

"Kookie, I'm serious!" I pointed out while wiggling myself free from the hug.

"I want us to stay here like this for the rest of the day, might as well be naked also" he smirked.

And that's when I realized that we were still both naked from what happened last night.

Last night was amazing for the both of us, to be honest.

Then a loud knock on the door outside was heard, causing my thoughts from last night to disappear.

"Jungkook-ah! Lisa-ssi!"

Kookie's manager shouted from outside, making us shoot up from our bed.

"Oh my God! I need to get myself ready, as in right now!"

I frantically said while covering my naked body with a blanket and hurriedly went to take a shower and get packed up for our flight.

I heard Kookie opening the door and heard him and his manager talking while I took a hot shower.

"Why the heck aren't you even ready by now?" Kookie's manager asked, more like a scolding to be exact.

"Well...just because.." I heard Kookie said.

"Fine, just go pack your bags now. Lisa's manager and I will just be waiting for the both of you at the lounge, okay? It's 7:30 am now, and the flight's at 9:00. We don't want to be late. And also you might want to know that there's the media waiting at the airport. Might want to be prepared for the huge crowd"

All I heard was my boyfriend sighing as soon as his manager left and went to pack up his bags.

I'm kinda nervous about later at the airport. I just hope no one would throw eggs at me, or maybe us. Just because of what happened last night.

I bet it's already on some news page or articles by now, without me even checking my phone.

I'll just get myself ready for what's about to happen when we land in Korea.

Jungkook's POV

As we arrived at the airport, there were like many people and reporters swarming all over around us.

Our bodyguards kept on protecting us and making sure that no one would come close or take a picture of us closely to our faces.

I looked at Lisa who just kept her head low the whole time we arrived here.

She was wearing a mask on her face like I was, which covered her pretty face. And she was also wearing one of my favorite hoodies which she paired up with her jeans and sneakers.

"Hey, why don't you chin up a little?" I said while holding her hand while both of our managers finally got the tickets for our flight and we started to head to the plane.

"Are you crazy? Why would I?" She hissed under her breath but still not making any eye contact except for the ground.

There were many of camera flashes everywhere we went and some of the fans pushing their way in closer to us.

A girl out of nowhere, pushed Lisa on the back making her almost stumble towards the ground, but I immediately got hold of her.

One of the bodyguards kindly told the girl to back away while I wrapped my arms around Lisa securely.

"Are you hurt?" I worriedly asked her.

"No, I'm fine. That's why I don't want to make any eye contact and stay low as possible in the first place" she said facing me.

"Here you go, guys" Lisa's manager handed us our tickets where we'll be sitting at the business class inside the plane during the while flight.

Lisa and I sat on our seats which we were sat together side by side when she immediately placed her earphones and started to watch this Netflix series on her iPad.

While I on the other hand, munched on some snacks that we started to eat during the whole flight.

"Are you still mad at me?" I slowly asked her while munching some chips.

She deadpanned looked at me and proceeded to watch again on her iPad.

I kept kissing the back of her other free hand until she spoke up.

"Fine, I'll tell you" she pouted at me then narrowed her eyes at me which might be the cutest thing I ever saw. But I was also kinda nervous about what she might be worrying about.

"I just want us to be okay when we get back in Korea because I know for sure that both of our agencies would scold us for sure. And I also want you to know that whatever happens later, I want to be the one to speak to them. I don't want you getting involved when I'm the victim in here and not you, okay?"

Lisa finished while she waited for my answer.

"No, I won't let you go through this alone. When in fact, I'm also in fault here for you letting you go alone and getting yourself in danger as it is. I thought we already discussed this last night?"

I told her sternly then ran a hand through my hair.

"I know we talked about it. But I still won't let you. Just this once, Kookie. I'm thinking that this would also be your punishment, so you might as well accept it"

She finally broke into a smile then laughed a little.

"You really are good at thinking about the worst punishment that you could give me, aren't you?" I shooked my head and sighed.

"Okay, fine. But don't expect me to just standby when something happens bad to you" I said kissing her forehead.

"YEY! And of course, feel free to go hulk if something bad happens" she said while giving me a side embrace then went back on watching Netflix on her iPad.

I kissed the top of her head then closed my eyes to sleep, to get ready for what's waiting for us back at Korea.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148K 5K 100
'How I obsessively adore you' หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท startedโž›30/03/2024 finishedโž› หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท cover by me x
282K 9.5K 107
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
1.4M 59.3K 106
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
201K 19.3K 24
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...