Allah tied US together (Compl...

Por Charming_Niqaabi

Spiritual+romance Highest rank #13 in spiritual on 12.jan.2018. A muslim story! Two practical muslims who lov... Más

Allah Tied Us Together
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Character sketch
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Shaikh Villa
Khan villa
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 a
Chapter 35 b
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Epilogue
surpriseee

Chapter 45

3.4K 180 34
Por Charming_Niqaabi

Unedited.

2550+ words.
____________________

After 6 months :

"Yasin!!!....Yasin!!!" Aayat shout for Yasin who is just sleeping like a khumbakaran without giving her any response.

"Yasin just get up na...Its 9 of the morning...Office se leave kya sone ke liye li hai?" Aayat scold him while he just groan digging his face in the pillow.

"Ya Allah Yasin....Uth jaayein plz....Aur kitna soyenge?" Aayat Mutter while shaking him.

"Shhh begum...just let me sleep...Ek tou tum mujhe raat bhar sone nahi deti aur phir subah subah yu aise uthati hai...Show some love Baby." He said smirking in pillow and she make a 'o' face.

"Hawwww!!!!...kya kaha apne?....Mai sone nahi deti?...Yaa aap mujhe sone nahi dete?...Aur rahi baat uthane ki tou aap sote rahiye and wait for Ammi's scolding...am going...uhhh Bhalai ka zamaana hi nahi hai." Aayat scold him left and right and take a step to go when Yasin caught her dupatta's corner and she stop and look back and was about to say something But before she can he pulled her dupatta and directly Aayat is beside him gasping and he smile and hide his face In her beautiful neck which is adorned with a beautiful Platinum heart pendant.

Aayat huff and titled her neck a little to give him more access and he smile against her skin making her close her eyes to feel the sensations.

"Yasin?" Aayat called him while running her fingers in his hairs and he just hmmm still being in her neck with closed eyes.

"Get up." She told him lovingly and he withdraw his face from her neck slowly slowly.

"Mai uth jao?" He asked her cutely and she nodded with a smile.

"Ok but I have a condition." He said tracing her temple skin indirect pushing her flicks behind her ear while she stare at him being confused.

"Give me a morning kiss and I'll be up." He said with a sly smile and she sigh with pink colour touching her cheeks little by little.

"Yasin aap bhi na." She trailed on while pushing him but who can push a hard rock.

"Haa mai na." He said and held her wrist above her head and leaned down and she smile closing her eyes and their lips are just a inch away when they hear Halima's voice.

"Aayat!!!" And they open their eyes.

Yasin groan and Aayat giggled and he narrow his eyes at her and she continue to giggle and he sat on bed grumpily.

"Tou Kya hua agar meri romance ke dushman ki aaj engagement ho rahi hai?....sani apna Job ammi ko deke jaa rahi hai." Yasin grumpily mutter and Aayat get down from bed while straighting her dupatta.

"Stop blaming them Mr.Khan....Apke romance ke timings hi wrong hote hai." She said and before he can say something she ran out of the room before yelling "Get fresh fast and come down."

Yasin smile while ruffling his hairs and get down from bed and went in washroom.

_____________________

Aayat and Halima is sitting on sofa looking at the Wedding cards designs when they hear voices of Yasin and Saniya and they look up to see Yasin is running down the stairs and Saniya is following him.

Obio he has tease her.

"Ya Allah....Aap dono kabhi nahi sudhroge na?" Aayat scold them and they both shamless creature shake their heads in no making her more furious.

"Besharam ho dono bhi." She again spat at them and Halima pressed her lips to suppress her giggles.

"Aur tum sanii For Allah's sake stop running around...kal hi enagagememt hui hai tumhari....Aur aap Mr. *turning towards Yasin* abbu na aapko study me bula rahe hai jaaiye." Aayat scold both of them and Saniya quitely sit beside Halima.

"Huh itna mujhe meri ammi bhi nahi daantti." Yasin sutter at Aayat and she glare at him hard.

"Par mai daant rahi hu na." She said while crossing her hands on her chest.

"Wahh My Habibti...these both deserve this...Alhamdulillah am free now ....you look for them now." Halima trailed on making Aayat smirk and Yasin sad.

"Ammi am your son." Yasin whinned and Halima shrug.

"So she is also my daughter." Halima said pecking Aayat's forhead and She smirk at him to which he narrow his eyes at her and stomped his feet and turn to go in study but stop and whisper in her ears making her red.

"Just come in room then I'll show you." He whisper and left.

"Besharam." She mumble with blush and shy smile and resume her work.

_________________

"Aayu where is my gold ring?" Saniya asked Aayat while messing up the dressing table and Aayat look at her while making her hairs.

Aayat's outfit
(Imagine full sleeves of net.)

"I will find for you but plz sit calmly and let me make your hairs...You are troubling me sanii." Aayat scold her and she huff and was about to say something but cut by Yasin's voice.

"Aayat!!!" Yasin is shouting for Aayat for the nth time making the girls to roll their eyes at him.

"Aur kya kah rahi thi tum ....Am troubling you?...see your husband is going mad but he is already mad." Saniya mumble while huffing and Aayat sigh.

"I know who is mad." Yasin said leaning on door and they both look at him who is looking sinfully handsome in his black attire.

Saniya glare at him but Aayat is still looking at him who is making her heart beat at jet speed by his simple handsome look...Her gaze went on his hairs which is set perfectly and shinning beautifully.

Yasin and Saniya caught Aayat looking at him amd Yasin smirk and walked to her and she looked down at Saniya's hairs and he whisper to her "done with checking me out?" And she pressed her lips together and start playing with the comb and Saniya laugh out to which Aayat hit her head with comb.

"Owww!!!" Saniya squeal and Aayat smirk at her and resumed her hairs.

"Now just let me make your hairs...Its getting late aur tou aur mujhe Ammi ki bhi help karni hai." Aayat again scold her and she again huff and this time Yasin laugh to which Aayat elbowed him in his stomach.

"Oye mujhe q maara?....Jab bhi tum is chudail ko daanti ho na mujhe tou bohot hi khushi hoti hai." Yasin first glare at Aayat then smirk at Saniya who is ready to bouce on him.

"Bas kijiye aap dono...Aur aap *turning towards Yasin* aap yaha kya kar rahe hai?" Aayat asked him with narrowed eyes.

"Haa vo mujhe broach chahiye tha...maine bohot dhunda par mil nai raha hai." Yasin told her sheepisly and she hit her forhead with the comb.

"Owww." Aayat owwed rubbing her forhead. " Ya Allah aap dono na hadd karte hai...Aap kah rahe hai ke aap ne dhunda par dressing table par tou dekh lete maine khud aapka Broach dressing table par rakha tha." Aayat told him and he make a sheepish face and peck her puffed cheeks with muttering a sorry.

"Huh bahane hai sab bahane!!" Saniya trailed on While playing with her bangles and Yasin hit her head.

"Yasin!!!!...jaaye aap yaha se...aap uske baal kharab kar rahe hai." Aayat scold him and Saniya showed him her tongue.

"Sanii ki bacchi...ruk tu...bas nikah ho jaane de aaj phir dekhna mai bhi Hamza se badla loonga." Yasin grinned at Sani's red cheeks only listening to her Would be husband's name and Aayat sigh.

"Hayeee hayeee ye laal laal Gaal tou dekho...let me take a snap then I have to show to Hamza too." Yasin said smirking at her.

"Bhaiiii." Sanii whinned and Yasin smile at her and bend and hug her from back resting his chin on her shoulder and Aayat smile looking the sibling's love....They did fight for few minutes then showered each other with love.

"Yakeen nahi hota meri choti ab dulhan banne jaa rahi hai." Yasin said emotionally pecking her hairs and Saniya smile with moist eyes and get up from chair.

"Your bhai is always here....If Hamza ever trouble you na am just a call away hmm?...Just don't change yourself...Coz as much as I hate your bakbak ( talks) and beyond that much I love this smile on your face." Yasin said holding her hand and caressing her knuckles and at the end Saniya just crashed in his hard rock chest crying and he held her tight while blinking his moist eyes.

"I love you bhaiyu...I'll miss you." Saniya murmur in his chest and he let the lone tear flow and break the hug.

"I love you too choti and About missing me then just give a ring and I'll be infront of you." Yasin told her and she smile in her tears and he wipe them kissing her forhead and again hug her showering his uncoditional love for her.

They look at side and saw Aayat is standing at side with num eyes but a beautiful smile is playing on her pink lips.

Yasin forward a arm to her and she held his fingers and he pulled her in his arms and rest his chin between Saniya's and Aayat's head and the best friend cum Sister-in-laws held each other crying in their Man's arms.

________________

Aayat just put the Kheer's bowls on table which she has make and garnished with crushed dryfruits when everyone came in dinning area.

Today there is a feast for Saniya's inlaws and Aayat and Halima has specially cooked for them and Aayat's kheer has left magic on Saniya's inlaws which she has serve them when they had came for fixing the date of marriage.

Aayat and maid is serving everyone as Yasin is taking the bowls from Aayat's hands as the Males has sit on one side and ladies on one side of the dinning table.

Aayat settle down and Saw Halima has already filled her plate and everyone smile at her love....and the dinner continued with Praises of food.

After dinner everyone is sitting in hall talking about anything and everything....Aayat is teasing Saniya asking for every little detail and she just can't believe Saniya can blushed too.

Here on men's side Yasin and Hamza are engulfed in business talks...Being the only heirs As Hamza is only son/child of his parents.

After talking and enjoying Saniya's inlaws are going home except for Hamza as Saniya and Hamza is staying here as its Saniya's maang.

___________________

"Congratulations Mrs.Khan!!!!....Your results are positive...you are 3 weeks pregnant." The doctor inform Aayat who just palmed her face and cried and Saniya hug her who has come with her.

"Hope for the best...Have trust on God and everything will be alright....Past is past...Indeed patience is beautiful Mrs.Khan." the doctor told her and Aayat mutter a thousand of Alhamdulillahs in her heart.

After getting the diet and printed reports Saniya and Aayat exit the hospital and their happiness is no bound.

"Jaani you just give me the best wedding gift....Yeiiiii am going to become phupho, Alhamdulillah." Saniya exclaimed while hugging Aayat when they sit in the car.

"You know I just can't believe Am going to be mother." Aayat cried in her arms.

"Allah finally accept your prayers." Saniya said and she nodded.

"Yasin will be so happy...Alhamdulillah We are going to be parents." Aayat exclaimed and Saniya nodded.

"Bhai ko kab bata rahi ho?" Saniya asked her excitedly.

"Aaj hi." Aayat said smilingly thinking of his reaction.

Happy reactions!!!!

"Kaise bataogi?" Saniya asked her with a smirk and Aayat look away.

"Aur vo mai tumhe q batao?" Aayat smirk at her and she huff.

"Hey sanii...now you also give me good news." Aayat told her and she widen her eyes with red cheeks.

"For the Allah's sake I have been married for just 10 days." Saniya mutter shyly.

"So you are fast at everything...no?" Aayat told her battling her lashed and Saniya hit her arm blushing hard.

"Shut up and let me drive...you have to think for an idea too." Saniya remind her and Aayat slap her forhead.

"Oh haa..mai bhi na ufff." Aayat cursed herself and saniya smile at her and start the car to go home.

_________________

Yasin came in room after dinner as he was with Hamza and Saniya in garden talking about random things and His begum is making excuses of mood.

He look around and saw the whole room is empty and she was saying she is feeling sleepy but here bed is neat not even a finger has bounced on sheet.

While examining the bed he caught a White envlope at his bed side night stand...He confused face and pick it up and open it and saw a paper he open it also and what he saw make him shock.

He read the full report and he stood numb on his place until he felt two soft arms wrapping around his shoulder and waist respectively and a soft cheek presseing against his back with a husky yet cute/toddler whisper of "hello Mr.papa!!!"

And a wide smile came on his lips and he turned and bobbed his head as slow as He can and she smile and bobbed her head fast and he smile and throw the paper on bed and pick her up by keepings his hands on her back thighs and twirrled her all around the room and she fills the room with her beatiful giggles.

"I am so happy...Thank you Thank you so much love." He said emotionally and she wipe his tear and nodded her head in no and he nodded in yes and again twirled her and she again laugh.

"Bas bas Yasin bas...Am feeling dizzy now." She said and he stop but never leave her but adjust her in a bridal way and put her on bed and he look at her with so many emotions.

"You just made my day, my life...Thank you so much." He said Pecking her lips.

Aayat smile and caress his cheeks and said "Thank Allah first." He nodded.

"Go do wudhu...We will pray shukrana salah." He told her and she nodded and went in washroom.

After she came he went inside and when he came out he saw her sitting on her prayer mat and he came and both offer salah....pouring their love for Allah,....thanking him for accepting their prayers....for winning their hope...for blessing them...For showering his rahmat (mercy) on them..and For tying them together in a beautiful and blissful knot.

_______________

As salamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu jaanis!!!

How r u all?

Srry for disappearing like a leap year but situation demands.

Long time no?

So how's the chappy?

Plz ignore mistakes as I just wrote it in 1 hour.

Hope I potray good in less words and less time.

Do tell me ur views through ur precious votes n cmmnts.

And yes one more chappy and then Epilogue.

And I will start new book of mine TAIHN.

Till then ciao.

Keep smiling :)

Keep loving ♥

Fee amanillah ♡

Allah Hafiz.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

164K 14.1K 34
Love,a magnamous four lettered word that can provoke joy, happiness yet it has the the power to incite destruction and chaos. Why is it always linked...
942K 40.6K 33
Every girl, whether she is confident or not, at time of nikkah, become hesitated to say yes. The feeling that your sur name is going to change and yo...
107K 3.8K 16
Falling in love with someone just sounds so great. But what if the person you love ditch you for his career.? That too on your wedding day. Meet Zara...
99.9K 2.5K 46
Azaan Qureshi Kind hearted Religious Man of principles Mirha Javed Epitome of simplicity Practicing Muslimah An obedient daughter What happens when t...