Allah tied US together (Compl...

By Charming_Niqaabi

Spiritual+romance Highest rank #13 in spiritual on 12.jan.2018. A muslim story! Two practical muslims who lov... More

Allah Tied Us Together
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Character sketch
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Shaikh Villa
Khan villa
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 a
Chapter 35 b
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Epilogue
surpriseee

Chapter 44

3.5K 174 59
By Charming_Niqaabi

Aayat ;

I open my eyes as the sunrays are hitting straight on my face from window...I supress a yawned somehow and I was about to get up but I just can't bcoz My gaze has fell on Yasin who is sleeping so cutely taking my heart away from me which is already on his name.

I caress his beard, running my fingers in it and he snuggle in my palm making me smile....After few minutes I saw its 8 of the morning so I pick the bathrobe which is lying on the floor just beside the bed and wore that and covered his body with the duvet and left for washroom not before closing the curtains.

I stood under the shower and let the warm water drench my hairs and moments from last evening roam in my mind making me blush and I massaged my scalp with my rose shampoo and after rinsing it I apply body wash on all over my body and after washing myself I kept standing in the shower fading my tiredness and pain and gaining some strength coz my mind start playing the dreadful phase of my life.

When I opened my eyes in hospital fully dumped in pain all over my body and my stomach is hurting really worst.., one IV is attached on my right hand and a nurse is there and talking with doctor...The doctor saw me awake so she came near me and did my check up and told me to stay strong and keep patience.

Why she is talking talking like that?

What happened to me?

The doctor left the room and The nurse came forward and told me my diet coz am weak.

She told me indirectly that I lost my baby, I suffer from a miscarriage...I was 2 weeks pregnant.

And I just sat there numb and soon the nurse left me and Everyone came inside but I was least affected coz what I feel that time I just can't explain in words.

I was pregnant! !!

If I have known I would be a little careful.

How it feels to lost a baby, an unborm baby?

Ask me....its soul shuddering.

I don't know who hugged me and who not...I just sat there....But when Abbu caress my hairs sitting beside me I just leaned on him and he hide me in his chest....I wanted to cry but my tears are burried deep inside.

After sometime Abbu trjed to break the hug but I didn't bugged and he told me that Yasin...My Yasin is here and I sat on bed.

How is he?

How much he love kids..

And I didn't give him one.

I lost his baby.

Soon Yasin sit beside me and hug me and I start feeling his pain...he called me and I know he will talk to me so I told him to take me home.

I just lost my baby and how can everyone ask me to gather myself...I don't want anything but my baby...days passed but I didn't shade a tear coz I want my baby back.

It was my first child.

Yasin's first child.

I stop praying, offering salah coz I had always Trust Allah but everytime he has test me and I have passed it but this time HE really took it far...HE snatched my child from me...I can't just lost my child.

One night I saw a dreadful dream which shook me of the core...I realized how my mother feel when I came in her stomach....how she has nourished me....And I just love my abbu and always nagged about her, fight with her....In my dream Allah give me a message of Mother can give her life to protect her child....I can't loose my Ammi....I love her...So my child I will also die to protect my child.

Yasin took me here and he finally make me realize that if I die then how he will live?...Allah has tied us together when I had loose hope of me and Yasin....HE tied us in a halal relationship...ofcourse bcoz we had put our trust in him...And HE has make our life beautiful...our destiny beautiful....How I just forget HIM...HE will again blessed us with child if we put our trust in HIM.

I look at Yasin who is so shattered but he control himself just bcoz of me...his dripping beard is the proof of his pain...How can i forgot he is also hurt...I let him melt in me coz I know we need each other....I want to thank him for everything and I did just by becoming HIS.

I wipe my tears which are mixing with water but I wipe my face and off the shower.

Its enough now.

I can'r cry more.

I will leave everything on Allah just I have leaved since childhood.

I take ghusl and get ready in a beautiful dark green dress which has golden colour pant style salwar with beautiful shiffon dupatta of dark green colour.

I look at the bangles and caressed them and just wore them smilingly....after a month am getting ready like this for My Yasin....I wore my jewellery and tied my half hairs in a clip and half hairs spread on my back....I spread my dupatta on my head and shoulders till stomach and am ready.

I look at Yasin who is still sleeping so I move downstairs....We had nothing since yesterday's lunch as after evening fiasco we just slept and woke up now...so obio my foodie husband will get mad for food and there is nothing better from my hands food for him that too after a month.

_________________

Writer ;

Yasin spread his arm trying to hold Aayat but he felt bed empty and he open his eyes with a jerk and look around to see its morning as the sunrays are reflecting from the cream curtains and Aayat is no where to be seen.

He wore his track and knock at washroom but its empty so he just ran out of the room and yell "Aayat!!!" On which he get reply from her.

"Am here in kitchen." She shout back and he ran towards kitchen to saw her who is kneeding the dough and a mouth watering aroma of halwa is filling the kitchen.

Yasin look at her strangely..... who is fully into her work...her bangles are tingling as her hands are moving...her earings also moving as she move back and forth and as usual looking Heart takingly beautoful...He move towards her and backhug her resting his chin on her shoulder and nuzzling in her dupatta making the dupatta slip from her head.

"Yasin." Aayat scold him as he is disturbing him.

"Hmmm." He drag a hmm as he is busy in inhaling her fragrance.

"Let me do my work." She said and he hmm and snaked his arms around her waist.

"You do your work na...am doing mine." He told her and she huff coz she knows its useless to argue with him.

Yasin slide his hands on her and start kneeding the dough with her and Aayat look at him and punch his hands on which he squeeze her palm in his and entwining their fingers with each other and then he start kneeding the dough and Aayat smile heartily.

"Waise what are you making?" He asked her still kneeding the dough.

"Your favourite , Halwa paratha." She told him and before he can say something his stomah growled making Aayat giggled.

"See I know you are hungry so go and get fresh till then it will be ready. " Aayat told him who is lost looking at her smiling face.

"Yasin go na." She told him and he left not before kissing her cheeks hard and she left behind blushing.

_________________

Aayat just entered in room and making her way towards the table to placed Breakfast tray on it and then only Yasin came out from washroom as usual wrapping a towel around his waist.

Aayat smile at him and he look at her as observing her each and every act.

"Yasi jaldi karein na....am starving." She mumble breaking his trance and he came forward and look at her who is placing the tray on table and went towards her and shake his head on her face making her shriek as the water sprinkle on her.

"Yasinnn!!!"Aayat drag his name and he just laugh and went near cupboard and start wearing his clothes while Aayat just didn't turn towards him instead she take the tray from table and placed it on bed and start arranging that on bed after spreading a plastic cover beneath it.

Soon Yasin came in white strips tshirt and black jeans and a towel is hanging around his neck as he is wiping his hairs....soom he settle beside Aayat and she smile at him giving him his plate with orange juice.

"Start na." Aayat told him as he is just staring at her "aren't you hungry?" She asked him and tore a morsel of paratha and take dip it in halwa and take near to his mouth and he ate it and she smile.

"How's it?" She asked him and he leaned and caressed her cheek.

"As usual yummy....Thanks." he told her and then kissed her temple and she smile beautifully.

"How are you?" He asked him and she sigh but smile at him.

"I am first class...Very fine...you don't need to worry about me...am fine." She told him holding his hand.

He smile and she kissed his cheek and rest her head on his shoulder wrapping her hands around his arms.

"Breakfast karein?" She asked him and he nodded and Yasin took a spoonful of halwa and feed her and she too did the same.

Like this they complete their Breakfast enjoying after a dreadful phase of their life.

_______________________

After lunch they both are sitting in their room on bed in each other arms...And its time for Zuhur salah ....Yasin look at her who is listening to Adhaan so carefuly and heartily....her eyes are moist...Lips are shivering....Hands are clasped together.

Aayat make the dua after adhaan and look at Yasin who is looking at her only...She tried to smile at him but failed miserably.

Yasin leaned forward and caress her cheeks "What are you thinking?" He asked her and she leaned in her touch.

"I was thinking that I was so lost in my pain that I just forget Allah who has tied us together....I was so ashamed to again stand infront of him...Yasin see na , since childhood we had put our trust on Allah , we had leave everything on HIM....and he, he tied us together...And now I become so selfish that I didn't even worship HIM...I am so bad...I am a big sinner." And Aayat break in his arms and he kept caressing her hairs.

"Shhh its ok...Just stand infrot of him and bow down infront of him ask for forgiveness with full heart and he will surely forgive you...In sha Allah." Yasin told her and Aayat blink her eyes at him.

"Ab tou tum mere saath namaz padhoongi na?" He asked her and she nodded sniffing cutely.

"So go and do your ablution." Yasin told her who nodded happily and left wiping her tears and Yasin mutter a zillionth of Alhamdulillah.

Soon They both stood infront of their creator worshiping Him...As soon as Aayat bowed in first sujood her tears start spilling from her eyes making the prayer mat wet with the tears of guilt, with the tears of pain and her loss.

Aayat offered her salah after 1 month and she completed her zuhur salah with tears.

After salah Yasin just console her who is crying while making dua and he thank his creator for everything.

__________________

"Yasin hum ghar kab jayenge?" Aayat asked him as she came in room after dinner and stood near him who is sitting on chair with his laptop.

"Trip tou 10 days ka tha so its 6 day...More 4 days are left." He told her still typing on his laptop.

"But I want to go home." She said sadly and he sigh closing his laptop and look at her.

"Just for 4 days then we will go." He told her placing his laptop on table.

"But I want to go early..plz." she whinned and he sigh and pull her in his lap.

"Why you are bored with me?" He asked her rising his brows and she sigh.

"Its not like that." She told him resting in his arms.

"Then ?" He asked her and she caress the rim of his tshirt.

"I want to meet everyone...I hurt them alot na." She said lowly and Yasin kissed her covered head.

"We will go soon...May be after 2 days." He told her and she smile at him nodding her head in yes.

"Waise Aayat?"Yasin coaxed her and she looked at him.

"Its so cold outside sooo--" Yasin drag his words and a blushy smile adored her lips.

(Their position and Expressions.)

"So?" Aayat asked him being shy.

"So coffee tou banti hai?" He said cheekily and Aayat looked at him in disbelief.

"Whattt?" She ask him in disbelief.

"Yaa here a few blocks away there is a famous coffee shop...we are going there so go and get ready." He told her.

"Seriosly Yasi?" She asked him.

"Haa...tum kya soch rahi thi?" He asked her in a most innocent tone and she widen her eyes and hurriedly get up from his lap.

"Nothing." She said and went to get ready and Yasin laugh like a mad man.

He just wore his jacket and shoes and saw her who came in abaya and a hijaab which is wrapped in a simple one layer and her angelic face is covered in a niqaab.

He forward his hand to her and she held it and he entwine their fingers and both move down and soon out of the house and lock it.

"Yasin hum chalte jaa rahe hai?" She asked him rubbing her arms as its very cold here.

"Yes." He said and she look at him in disbilief.

"Itni thand me?" She asked him and he smile and pull her closer totally side hugging her.

"Ab thik hai?" He asked her and she sigh walking with him "Arey why to worry when your hot husband is here...chill and enjoy this cold night walk." He told her and she playfully punch his stomach and after a walk of 5 minutes they reach near the shop...

Yasin made her sit on one of the benches and went to bring the coffee for them...Aayat is looking around as its the first time she has came here so she is looking away when she saw a couple may be in their mid twenties with a cute little baby of approx. 1 year sitting on few tables away from her...The couples are sipping their coffee with their talks and the baby is wanted tehir attention and also want to taste the yummy coffee so the baby start waving her hands in air breaking their Parents moment and they both laugh at the attention seeker and the mother of the baby cool down a coffee a bit and make her sip and she push her tongue out at her father and they laugh at their life line.

Yasin who has come back with coffwe saw Aayat is lost in their own world so he follow his gaze and look at yhe scenerio....for a moment his heart sank but he remind himself that he needs to strong.

"Aayat!" Yasin called her and she look at him. "Coffee." And he handed her coffee and sit beside her.

Aayat sip her coffee silently and Yasin is just looking at her so Aayat leaned and rest her head on his broad shoulder and close her eyes.

"Am fine." She told him and he smile buzzing her head.

They soon finish their coffee and went home and sleep in each others arms.

___________________

As salamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu dearies!!!

How are you all?

How is the chappy?

Alhamdulillah my college has started from today...I just came and give u guys an update so u guys also need to give feedback.

So ok full story is in my mind but for 1 2 chappies I need ur suggestions.

Means I want you all to give your views that what are you want to see more in their life before I proceed leap.

So give suggestions fast fast and get updae fast fast.

Do vote, cmmnt and follow me.

And if u find this story is amazing then plz plzzz share it with ur friends.

Now only 5 6 chappies are left before I end this story.

So buckle up and enjoy the ride.

And yes keep smiling :)

Keep reading

Keep luving ♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

366K 16.3K 27
A short story by a rookie writer.Please give it a try though Love is a combination of respect, friendship, understanding, communication and companion...
51.3K 3.6K 23
Currently #1 in Niqabi.
539K 54.5K 47
What happens when your grandfather picks you, a happily married man with a heavily pregnant wife, amongst all his grandsons to get married to the gr...
118K 7.7K 33
If your looking for a cliché Islamic story! Alhamdulilah you have made it to the right place 📚😊. Ahlam Rahman and Ayman Haq! The journey all began...