The Bad Girl's Kit Kat (Girlx...

By cuddlefxck

Skylar Cadwell is the school's bad girl. She's rude, sex crazed, and doesn't give a shit about anyone but her... More

Book Trailer
The Bad Girl's Kit Kat
Character's List
Prologue
1| The Good Girl
2| The Bad Girl
3| Stay Away
4| Athlete
5| Ouch
6| Communication
7| Aesthetics
8| Lets Get Lit
9| Smile For Me
10| The Accident
11| An Actual Angel
12| It Meant Nothing
13 | Heidi Starr
14| That Was It
15| Favorite
16| Late Nights
17| Creative
18| VLVT
19| Sparks Fly
20| Stupid
21| Krispies
22| Kiddo
23| Whipped Cream
24| Not Today
25| October 23
26| Savannah Ooo Nah Nah
27| The Photograph
29| Mister Doctor
30| Two Can Play
31| Fairytale
32| Halloween
33| You're Not Sorry
34| Confused
35| The Journal
36| Chocolate
37| Superstar
38| I'm So Done
39| Anything But Perfect
40| Birthday
41| I Love You
42| Oblivious
43| You've Gotta Be Kidding
44| I'm Sorry
45| Graduation
46| One Year Later
About The Author| Melody Grace
Sequel| The Goodgirl's Superstar
Sequel 2| I Absolutely Hate Kit Kats

28| Pony

36.1K 1.2K 461
By cuddlefxck

Skylar|

Silence. The warm yet chilly air hit against my skin effortlessly, making the microscopic hairs on my body perk. It was dark as hell, you could only see natural beauty from the small fraction of moonlight that crept though the windows. In the background, all that could be heard was the sound of palm tree leaves shifting through the air. Ever felt awkward as fuck because your surrounding was so quiet; you didn't have a clue what to say or if you could say anything at all? Because same.

I sat on her bed watching the brunette strip out of her tight clothing and into a silk nightgown. Kiersten told me to turn around to keep me from looking, but you know me... I couldn't pass on this opportunity to analyze her figure. She was turned away, all that I had in view was her smooth looking back side. She was thin with her body looking almost golden due to the lighting. Her hair contained ocean waves, thicker on top and thinner as it went down to that cute little ass of hers. She had a defined back but not from muscles, more like natural dimples. I wanted to know who had chose her previous outfit because it exposed way more than I'd like. Me saying that was type hypocritical but I don't give a fuck because I hated when other people got to see what I found gorgeous. Worst of all, I didn't like that Heidi had gotten a glimpse of that provocative outfit before me for her birthday.

"What are you doing here?" her angelic voice asked. That was a total of 7 words she has said to me in the last 15 minutes.

Somehow, I started to feel insecure. I wasn't sure if it was because I was tired and mentally drained, or if I had been too much in my feelings lately. "I'm sorry for today" I apologized.

She slipped the gown over herself, slowly turning around to face me. The small bit of lighting showed those rainbow eyes of hers to be gray. Just gray. "It's alright" was all she said. I could tell something was wrong and I couldn't interpret if that problem was me.

Ripping my brown eyes away from hers, "I can go?"

"I'm just lost" she said softly. "Don't m- mean to take it out on you." Her vocals were raspier so she breathed in what looked like an inhaler. "Stay." She exhaled.

Changing the subject, "Savannah misses you."

This lightened up her mood a bit. I could tell because as she was walking towards the bed, there was a light smile on her porcelain face. "I miss that jelly bean too."

I decided to tell her how my night had been in hope that she'd tell me about hers. That way I didn't have to directly ask about the basketball star and get her upset. "We waited for a few hours for you but I had to drive home to get Sav ready for school tomorrow." My fingers started to trace the tattoos on my arms. "Then I came back once my family got home because I wanted to see you" I expressed vulnerably. Never once had I told someone I wanted to see them and actually mean it in a non sexual way, but I did.

The younger Angeles sister laid in her bed which forced me to scoot over and position myself the same way next to her under the covers. That fresh laundry scent she had, filled my nose comfortingly. "I didn't do much a- at the party" she sighed. "I just, I don't know."

She kept keeping things short; that wasn't what I wanted to hear. My stomach started to turn but that the same time I was getting stupid ass butterflies and heat flashes. I don't understand what is happening to me and it's making me fucking psychotic. Out of frustration, I sat up and threw the shirt I had gotten her onto the floor. A hand of mine ruffled through my hair and as that was happening, I was shaking. My body was craving nicotine. However,  I realized that every time I came to see the exquisite girl, I was pretty much dry of substances. "I'm trying" I broke desperately as I fell back against the pillows.

She looked scared of my actions as always, her eyes widened as her mouth parted. Kiersten was on her side now, facing me with her hands clasped under her cheek like a princess. In reflex, my expression looked just as frightened as hers because I hated when I'd make her feel that way. She must of read me well because she quickly changed her facial expressions into something more calm and endearing. Her eyes had glimpses of sparks within them and I couldn't help but reach over to run my fingers through her hair. I always liked how she had been the opposite of me because lord have mercy, that innocent girl persona was really something. I started to feel myself getting moist between my thighs but I was not about to tell her, especially because of our heated discussion earlier. Plus, I seriously need to learn how to not be fucking horny all the time, oh my god.

"Pardon?" She whispered under her breath. There were light bags visible under her eyes which told me she was exhausted. The baby hairs above her forehead were messily spread around; they looked soft and silky just like her sleep wear.

"Nothin, I'm mad tired though" I lied for the benefit of her. To be honest, I was kind of tired but after taking a snooze and knocking, my energy had arose again.

Kiersten turned and faced the other direction, whispering under her breath "Me too, princess." She was on her side with her back faced against me. The covers were over her shoulders while I laid confused, wondering why she was being so reserved at the moment. I pulled myself closer to her so that one arm was propped under my head while the other slowly made its way to hover over Angeles' fragile body. She flinched at first, tensing at my touch but then I felt the smaller brunette relax.

Bubbles. My stomach felt all bubbly and my body felt warm from head to toe. I was no longer shaking, but instead I was craving for affection. I desired her touch to take all of my pain away. That part of me was rare but on occasion, I just wanted someone to hold me and tell me everything's going to be okay. That the screw up I am, won't last forever. Acting like I was certain about millions of things on a daily and then being here at 2am listening to stupid thoughts, were dangerous.

I felt myself feeling the thin layer of silk against my hand. Moving it slowly up and down, her nipples start to harden after a few strokes of going over them. "W- What are you doing?" She mumbled with raspiness.

"Caring." Is all that came out of my mouth. Kiersten remained unreadable, a little murmurs were let out here and there as she tried to fight her desires. I could tell I was turning her on through the little shivers here and there.

The slightly shorter girl changed her position so that she was now on her back. "'S' word, now?" She questioned.

I knew with her mentality, this meant having some fun. At least that's what I think? My legs shifted because for the longest time, I've been trying to contain myself and was failing. Sometimes I couldn't tell what she meant since the effects of her concussions either left an extravagant and mature being or a child like adolescent who has problems expressing herself. "I won't do anything you don't want, Kit-Kat" I replied.

Her face turned to look at mine. "You keep shaking?"

"Lack of drugs, Sweetie" I laughed.

"Drugs are bad."

Joking, "And according to you, sex is too."

Kiersten bit her lip, flashing one of her playful smiles."You mean this?"

I felt her hand reach and quickly put pressure onto my crotch through my boxers which made me gasp unexpectedly. "Oh shit!"

"Hey, language!" The hand between my legs pushed harder. "You've been w- wet for a while?"

My cheeks heated up in embarrassment. "Shut it."

Shrugging, "I guess I'll stop."

After she said that, the dark haired brunette didn't only stop teasing me verbally, but sexually too. Her hand was no longer on the lower part of my body, but flat on my stomach. God, she couldn't be fucking serious right now. "Babe, please" I pleaded as I reached over to place my lips onto hers. Kiersten's lips were one of the softest I've ever felt. They were velvety, smooth like a rock that had been shaped by water after hundreds of years. She kissed me back hungrily, her tongue searching for mine. Confused by her mood switches tonight, "Woah, what's gotten into you?"

"I don't know who I w- was. But I kn... know who I am right now" the gorgeous girl struggled to say. "And I know what I want r- right now."

"And what's that?" I challenged.

"Give you what you want." Her tone had been unclear; I wasn't complaining at her remark.

Out of the blue, Kiersten tore the covers off of us. She began straddling me and reaching under the back of my neck, forcing me to sit up. Her frantic hands pulled the hem of my shirt so that she could take the piece of clothing off in a single movement. This exposed all of me since I hadn't been wearing a bra. "Are you sure?"

The volleyball player pushed me back down before she pulled the boxers I had on, off. She was going faster than I expected, like she was determined to please me. There were light kisses being placed on my neck while I felt her left hand squeeze my right breast roughly. "Don't scream, parents."

It was funny. I've been in this house a couple of times and I still haven't met her parents. It was as if they were simply too busy to greet new guests or the hours I'd come would be extremely early or late. "Okay."

That hand that was on my breast, moved down to rest itself between my legs once again. Fucking hell, I was so wet it was like an ocean. Her right hand pulled my hair back, exposing me even more. I let out a moan once her fingers started to tease my clit at a fast pace. "Is this okay?"

Making sure I don't frighten her by keeping myself calm, "Mhmm."

"Yay!"

Instinctively, I was so fucking ready to tear her dress off and fuck her from behind; maybe slap her ass a bit but I knew she wasn't ready at all. There was also the consideration that she wanted nothing sexually done to her unless we were an exclusive item. With such a commitment like that, there was no need for me to rush... and in a way, I liked that I wasn't rushing the way I usually did. Kiersten had the power to tame me. I mean for god's sake, I was dead ass playing pillow princess when I'm a natural lion in bed.

Her lips were now placed directly on my crotch. I felt her tongue lick at my entrance and a little above it while her thumb was still playing with my bundle of nerves. "Fuck, let me see you" I ordered while running my hands through her perfectly brushed hair. The athlete's eyes payed attention to me with displayed pupils. There was something about how a girl looks when she eats your pussy out... it's hot as fuck. Everything about her shined; Kiersten Angeles was out of my bum ass league.

Suddenly, I felt her tongue go in an up and down motion to replace my thumb. My hips bucked to give the slightly younger girl easier access. My body wanted her in me; I wasn't sure is she knew how to do it.

So, of course I had to ask in desperation. "Hey cutie, do you know how to..."

Before I could finish my sentence, her index finger slid in me easily. "Oooh okay" I chuckled surprised while propping myself on my elbows to watch. "God damn."She wiggled it around gently, trying to make sure she wouldn't hurt me. Moaning, "I could take more."

"Spread your legs" she demanded. I did as I was told and I suspect it wasn't good enough because her free hand pushed one of my thighs even wider apart. My vagina was dead ass dripping, I was finding all of this low key hilarious and sexy all at the same time.

Another one of her fingers entered me in the most frustrating way. She did it so slow, I couldn't take it and pushed myself down using my legs. "Ugh shit!"

Her mouth started sucking on me, that tongue of hers moving faster. The hand that help my thigh out, pushed it up in the air instead while she pumped her fingers in and out of me. Begging, "I want to do you, please?!"

As she shook her head no, she was still attached to me which made me scream accidentally. "No" she said while covering my mouth. "Ride a pony?"

"Huh?" I said puzzled. The next thing I know, she laid herself next to me once again, and ordered me to straddle her this time. So, I obeyed. I bent down to kiss her passionately. Our tongues dancing in harmony as I tasted myself. Thank god I was vegan because this bitch right here tasted like honey. I explored her mouth like there was no tomorrow. Hey, I didn't mind not getting to have all of her if I at least got some of her. While I was feeling her breasts and giving her all my attention, she slid herself inside me from underneath. "SON OF A MOTHER FUCKING BITCH!"

She moved in and out of me so fast that I felt like a vibration was happening. After my cuss, she pushed into me harder and deeper as if she was trying to punish me. Little did she know, I loved what she was doing. "Hmm" she hummed.

I watched as her eyes went from looking at my hand, to my crotch, and then to my face. Right then and there, I knew she wanted a show. The little dark spot on her night gown told me she was just as wet as me. It's a shame she wouldn't let me do shit. I arched my back to show off the curves that I have. Then I played with my breasts with both hands before bringing one down to work with hers. As I began to please myself in-between my thighs, she was still going in and out. My legs started to shake as I felt myself getting ready to become undone. "Mmm yes" I squealed while throwing my head back. I tightened around her fingers before letting myself go. As my body began to tremble, I started to twitch all over the place. I kept doing little bounce movements to feel her deeply up in my core. "FUCK! You're so stunning" I grunted. A huge gush of wetness was released afterwards as I fell on top of her, exhausted as hell.

"Nappy time" she giggled.

What the fuck just happened?

| End of Chapter Twenty Eight |

[A/N]: Not really feeling a lil note today. I've just been watching Charmed and writing. - Melody

Instagram: melodyautumn.13
Tik Tok: melody.autumn

© 2022 Wattpad

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 110 7
There is this shy girl in school and she has some friends. Her name is Abigail. She loves reading and her mom is a teacher. Her dad works a lot so is...
50.6K 3K 50
⚡caution : this isn't a story of happily-ever-after love & heartwarming romance. this is a story of heartbreak. ⚡ all the graphics in this book are m...
82.7K 3K 26
"Ashton, I know I'm not the usual type of pretty cheerleader you usually hang out with. I'm not sexy, I'm not attractive, and I'm absolutely no fun...
98.6K 4.3K 81
She wanted to change and that's what she did. 17 year old Bailey Skeels has been one to follow rules and go by the book. But after getting accused f...