Lucy Hale is my Sister

By freak-fracking

I'm just an girl that wants an sister. Yea I'm the only children, it sucks! Well you can see I don't care wha... More

Lucy Hale is my Sister
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Note
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Bonus Chapter
Final author note
Im back !!
Just a litte heads up

Chapter 42

458 11 1
By freak-fracking

Nail bitting and front covers.

Look after the cameras find you at a fancy restraunt they have pictures and when your seen with a big rock on your finger your going to get trampled.

Nail bitting for when my mom called me and gave me a half out rant of not tell her. I didn't get to tell her than he just proposed to me yesterday but I think if she watches the news she'll find out.

Phone calls. My manger, he said that his gym was covered with girls screaming and crying.

The thing is that, that was my first day in Ireland. 11 more days to go!

'Come out tonight, come out tonight' Shawn Mendes played as I looked at the ceiling fan.

There was a knock the door and I got up. "Come in"

I saw Drew and Perrie come in with flowers and a purple dress with a leather jacket.

"No one told you?" Drew went to go get my make-up kit and Perrie plugged in the curly iron.

"No! No one told me that I was getting proposed or this" I chuckled, going back to laying down and staring at the wall.

"Get up lazy ass! Since you help plan my wedding I already started planning yours" she squealed.

"So tonight I invited all your family, friends, and well the boys"

"Explain who you mean my family and friends" I said still staring at the wall.

"Your mom, Lucy, Lucy's dad, Mackayla, Ashley and her cast, Jordyn, Gabby, Ally, Chelsea, Mason, Vickie, Drews friends, Jackie, Alex, Niall's family, and the boys" she said touching the iron and flicking her hand back and fort.

"So what are we doing tonight?" Drew came in and set the make-up on the table and left again.

"We are having a dinner! Where you guys are going to tell them about the wedding and just have fun"

"He's just proposed to me yesterday" I moan. She picks my hand up and yanks me up.

"I really don't know why you dyed half of your hair blonde! It was perfect the other way" she took a strand of my hair and put it on the iron.

"Cause I wasn't going to get it cut and I wanted it blond"

She scowled and I changed the subject "is Harry coming ?"

She sighed letting that group of hair down "Zayn said he call him but he didn't answer"

I roll my eyes "well they do have a management signing for there contract coming up in a few weeks"

"Oh, I forgot about that"

"If he doesn't show up there contract there done"

"I know Niall wanted to do another tour"

"Same with Zayn"

"Changing the subject! Does Niall know about this?"

She shakes her head yes.

**

"So who are your brides maids?" Perrie said putting the last group of hair on the iron. Drew was on her laptop looking though wedding dresses.

"Well Drew is maid of honor"

"Called it" she yelled with on hand in the air and on scrolling through pictures.

"Who else" Perrie opened the powered an the other make-up.

"Well you of course! Lucy, Jordyn, and I think Eleanor"

"I called that too" Drew yelled.

"What did you call?" I asked closing my eyes so she could but the eye shadow on.

"That Eleanor's one of the bride maids"

"Why Eleanor! Come on please!" Perrie pleaded.

"You know what she did and he she might of told Drew other wise but she didn't see what I saw"

Everything fit into place now, Perrie was holding a grudge on Eleanor after she broke up with him. Cause she was the first one to see him right after he left. I remember her telling me she never wanted to see Louis like that.

"For your sake I'll have Vickie take her place"

She sighed and nodded her head "thank you"

"Was Louis that bad? Damn now I'll feel bad! Was he like the after you know what happened"

We both laughed "No,No he wasn't that bad after what happened"

"Ah thank god. I don't think I want Perrie clawing my eyes out"

We both laughed "honey I'm home" there was a knock in the door and we all knew it was Alex.

Drew looked at me and I nodded "you can come in"

Alex opened the door with a white bag and a cup holder with 4 coffees in it.

"Your a life saver Alex" I hugged him taking a coffee off the tray.

"It's horrible in the other room! Miss.Horan ha to tech the boys how to tye a tie. Liam is refusing to wear dress shoes and Harry just showed up" I looked at Perrie "his girlfriend Ellie is down sta-" me and Perrie didn't let Alex finish. We both ran out of the room, stumbling down the hallway to get to the living room. We stopped at the opening of the hallway to see Ellie there just sitting.

"Could have came up to the girls room" I said as we walk to the love seat in front of her. We both sit down.

Ellie faked a smile an she got right to the point "I just don't want to be here" I pulled Perrie back from Ellie. She one could claw Ellie's eyes out and or kill her.

"You can't just leave I Germany you know that right. If Harry isn't here in a week One Direction is not a thing" I nod pulling her back. I picked her up.

"Thanks" she muttered and I stopped in front of the boys door.

"Someone's girlfriend is being a bitch" I yelled. We waited at the door till Liam opened it.

"Who's ?"

"Let me give give you one guess! She ran away with her boyfriend to Germany" me and Perrie walked into the room and sat on the bed.

"Harry. Your girlfriend is being a bitch" Liam yelled and I fell back into the bed laughing.

Harry walks put from the bathroom in a black suit and jeans.

"Ah not again" he muttered walking over to me and Perrie.

"Congrats" he whispered hugging me.

"Thank you" I smiled and he hugged Perrie.

"Why Germany? Why not India or Africa?" Perrie said.

"What did Ellie tell you" he said leaning agonist the tv stand.

"That she didn't want to be here" Perrie snapped fixing her hair.

"Sorry" he sighed running a hand through his hair.

"Why didn't she just stay in Germany! She doesn't seem to like it here"

"I don't know"

"Stop" I shouted.

"You don't want her here?"

He sighed "No, she's she's"

"She's what" Perrie whispered.

"She's using me" he whispered "she has nudes of me" I scrunched up my face "It's going to ruin everything, the airplane stunt a few years ago was a scam. She just wanted to get to know me, make me feel special and than use me. Money wise and fame wise"

I look at Perrie "Get me a laptop and what's we last name" Perrie said.

"You know we haw a dinner in about six hours.

"This will only take a few minutes if Harry gets me a laptop"

*

"She's a fucking criminal" Perrie snorted.

I was on Niall's lap on the floor with the boys around Perrie.

"You know she's down stairs" I whisper.

"I got my mom to keep watch on her" my heart beat slowed down a bit.

"She's a stalker. She doesn't just stalk people she impersonate people too"

"So her real name isn't Ellie"

Perrie shakes her head "her real name is Mercedes Moon. She's 27 and has been wanted for 10 year now"

"Well fuck me for talking to her."

"Hey it's not your fault. We didn't know"

I sigh looking at the floor "well how are we going to get her out."

"Call the police" Louis suggested.

"No, she would be expecting that. You can't sign that contract next week"

"What!" all five if them said. I turn my attention to Perrie trying to get what she means.

"Your going to get paid and that's what she looking for. Sure she's still going to get fame. but if she's as stupid as I know she is than she'll think your not getting paid. She'll leave you"

"But than there's no more one direction" Liam mumbled.

"That's where I come in with Callie. We are going to inform the management what's going on and get it a new day for signing"

"I'm in" I said.

"Me to" Niall perked I'm.

"In" Zayn nodded.

"Sure" Liam sighed.

"But what if I doesn't work, she's pretty smart"

"And I'm pretty smart too."

"We also have Niall's mom, Drew, and Alex"

"Don't forget about Jackie." we turned around to Drew and Alex.

"How much of this did you hear"

"All of it. You guys weren't loud or anything I was walking by"

"So Harry you in?"

He nods "I guess"

**

I hold Niall's hand and walks into the fancy restaurant. I look at the table sitting more than twenty people.

I let go of Niall's hand and went over to my mom.

"Well maybe I didn't give him my blessing" she pulled me in a hug and whispered "I would give him my blessing any day"

"Thank you for coming" I let go and walk over to Lucy "waking up to see my sisters engaged before me was a big surprise" I laughed.

"Well what Perrier going to do will surprise both of us"

"Oh Perrie" I smiled and Ashley pulls me away "Ashley" I smiled pulling her in a hug.

"When I speak at your wedding I'm going to use my favorite quote from you 'I can kick your ass to Texas where they don't take bitches like you'" I put my ha over my mouth and gasp "you wouldn't"

"I'm kidding but really congrats! I knew you guys would get up in a fairy tale"

"Thank you"

"Now go welcome the other people" she pushed me off. I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned around. I looked up.

"Mason is that you?" he pulled me into a bone crushing him.

"Mason" I mumbled in his chest.

"You grown so much since the last time I saw you"

"Last time you saw me was when I was about 15. I'm 17 now"

"Your handsome! And I have a surprise for you of your up for it"

"Anything for you"

"Since I just met my really day about a year ago. I was wondering if you walk me down the aisle?"

He nodded "anything for you and where your lucky husband I wasn't to talk to him"

"Niall" I called over, he ran over to me "what's wrong" he put a hand around my waste and looked up to Mason.

"You remember Mason"

"Yes Mason"

"I'll leave you two alone I'm going to go greet more people. Mason where's your mom?"

"Over there by Jordyn"

I rushed over there in my black heels "Vickie" she turned around and looked at me.

"Callie Hale ? right" I laugh with her "one and only"

"Congrats! I knew you too would make on to this point am do know to many more"

I hugged her "how has things been going"

She nods "they have been great. Mason has a scholarship to California for lacrosse. He's getting good grades"

"Not about him. How are you? Have your first child and he's only a few years younger"

I grabbed a wine glass of the tray and sipped some of it "it's going great really. I found a job as a writer and I'm writing my first book"

"That's great! I want to let you know that you are offered to be one of my brides and Mason is waking me down the aisle"

"Oh wow" she whispered "I'm going to leave so you can let it set in"

She nods as I walk over to Jordyn "hey there girly" Jordyn wrapped me in a hug and smiled "Congrats there I knew this would happen."

"And I promised that you would find him too"

"Hey did I miss anything" a basketball sized guy came and kissed Jordyn "and I think I did" Jordyn whispered.

"Hello I'm Danny Lee" I shakes his hand "Callie Hale"

"Yes the girl that's getting married. congrats in that" I smiled and said "I'm going to leave you too alone"

I wave waking away to Mackayla, Gabby, And Ally.

"What did mwa miss?"

"Callie" they squealed and I group hugged them.

"We just finished talking to Niall." Ally said.

"His vow was so dreamy" Mackayla gushed.

"He told you guy his vow! What did it say" Gabby put a finger over my mouth.

"He knew you would ask"

"Damn, well I have a lot of other people to greet so I'll get back to you"

I waved waking over to Jackie, Drew, and Alex.

"I saw you too at home but hey Jackie"

"Hi Mrs.Horan" I laughed "well you finally get to meet Liam"

"I know and than I'll fall in love with him and marry him" we all laughed.

"Well thank you for coming Jackie" I smiled.

I walked over to see a girl in a red dress and I walked over to her.

"Hello? "I tapped on the girl with the red dress.

"Callie" she turned around and I saw Eleanor.

"Hi Eleanor"

"Congrats on this and everything" she hugged me and kissed my cheek.

She walked away, leaving me speechless.

I turned and bumped into Dani.

"Hey Dani" I smiled.

"Oh Callie I was looking for you"

"Well I'm here"

"Your one lucky girl" she patted my back.

I looked into Dani eyes and smile "Well Callie I should be going there is a lot of people here do you today!" she hugged me and went off.

"Callie over here" Niall said swaying his hand for me to come over.

I rushed over to see Niall's brother and his wife with Theo.

"This is Callie" he smiled I shaked his hand and his wife. I squat down and put my hand out for Theo to high five.

"Hey buddy" I tickle his tummy "I'm Callie, I'm going to marry your uncle Niall" Theo did a cute giggle and came to hug me.

"Hey Theo" I ruffled his hair.

"Hi Callie" he said. I picked him up an grunted.

"Can I keep him for a little bit" I looked at Greg and his wife.

"Sure go right ahead" I smiled carrying him around.

I waved and walked around I walked to a red head and tapped her shoulder. She didn't turn around and I whispered to Theo.

"We need to get her attention say Chelsea"

"Chelsea" he turned around and I high five him.

"A year ago he was giving you a charm bracelet now he gave you a ring" she had tears in her eyes.

"Ready Theo we are going to give her the biggest hug ever" I said to him and he nodded.

We pulled her into a big and right hug "thank you Chelsea" I whispered.

We let go and I am said "now I'm going to cry"

"Don't cry Callie" Theo pulled me in a hug. I patted his head and I went to talk to Chelsea "I don't thank you get that no matter what you were there. Thank you"

"Callie don't go crying now. Your wedding day isn't to far away and that when you can cry"

"Time for dinner" the waiter yelled.

**

I sit next to Mason and Theo. Niall was seated next to Theo.

"Hey Theo" he looked I've to me "you want to come sit on my lap do uncle Niall can sit next to me" he shacked his head "no"

"Why not"

"I'm the only boy you can talk to" I laughed and so did Mason.

"Well I kinda have to" I pouted "I am his girlfriend"

He pouted and I pulled him in a hug "but one day your going to find a girl like me and treat her like a princess. Tell her she's beautiful, give her roses and treats. Make sure she isn't sad or mad. And most of all make her feel loved" I looked at Niall.

"Make her feel like she's the only girl in the world. Like your uncle does to me"

"Well I guess" he pouted "but if he ever makes you mad come to me" he pointed his thumb to himself.

"The first one I talk to" I laugh drinking my red wine.

**

"So who's your girlfriend" I patted Theos back as Mason explained his girlfriend.

"I feel like this song was made for her" he pulled out his phone and played gold digger.

I slapped his shoulder "you! But really who is your girlfriend?"

"Her name is Fade Dakato. She's beautiful, her hair is a white blond and she's short like Callie short"

"Well your taking her to the wedding right

He nods "I don't want her to miss you getting married.

***

Extra long chapter!

Added some drama to stir up the ending and I think I'm real life Perrie would be like think idk thou.

So while writing this I was listening to shawn Mendes and drinking Chi yea! while driving on the mountains of SF!!

So follow my two Instagram to see my amazing trip photos!

@/nataliataco

@/booty.me.cam

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 42 37
I am writing this story for my little sister...she loves with One Direction. Anyone who reads this and don't like it too bad...then don't read it..bu...
109K 867 25
Hi love, let me explain, I'm a 17-year-old girl. My name is Emily Amelia Calder. Yes you heard me, I said CALDER. As in little sister from Eleanor C...
14.9K 301 36
I am poppy Edwards, this is my story about a boy who changed my life, I don't know how to explain, what or who I am? I guess once love and lust preva...
6.3M 54.2K 53
"It wasn't like I was a hater or anything, I just had better things to do than stalk One Direction's Twitter and Facebook page." Ella Strauss once sa...