Lost Fantasy-The Flowers of S...

By NightLightLuminus

Arc 2 of Lost Fantasy series. Arc 1 Lost Fantasy-Life After Reincarnation link: https://www.wattpad.com/story... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68

Chapter 28

1K 79 1
By NightLightLuminus

"When she is away," the voice continued on as the world around Loganel faded away and changed into one of Logan, somewhat older now, sitting at his desk and smiling as he read the messages he had received from Lilith on his phone. "We would still stay in contact, either by phone or by text messages."

Loganel looked on as the young Logan walked around his room, smiling with his phone in his hands. Then, it would appear that the time in the world was sped up and life went on as always for Logan. He would leave for school in the morning, talk with Lilith before going to sleep, and sleep until the next day comes once again. This cycle repeated day after day until Logan was almost turning eighteen.

"Everyday, I would try to talk to her," the voice said. "Initially, for the first few months, we talked daily. Then, it became twice a week. After that, once a week. And after that, only a few times each month. In the end, I would sit at my desk at night, waiting for a phone call and response from her to my messages."

Loganel watched as the young Logan sat in his chair, chin resting against the surface of his computer desk, and watching his phone as he waited for a response. Logan sighed as he stared with a deep yearning at the message screen on his phone. He felt an indescribable frustration building up within him as he realized that the distance between the two of them seemed to have increased as time went by, and whatever love that had been borne that spring was slowly dying out.

"At the train station," the voice continued, "I knew that it would be best if I do not bring my hopes up. The distance between the two of us is too much, to high of a wall to conquer. It is inevitable that things will die out and we will lose contact. But...at the time I didn't care. I was so blinded by the fact that for a moment, for a brief moment her heart belonged to me. I...I couldn't imagine that things would fade away so fast... That was why as a last ditch effort to keep whatever it is that we have left, I sent her that invitation when we next talked."

"Hello?" Logan said into his phone one day.

Loganel could not hear what the person on the other end is saying, but Loganel was pretty sure that it must be Lilith. He was also engrossed in the story of the mysterious young man, so he kept quiet and focused all of his attention on what the boy was saying. He observed Logan's body language, hoping that through that he would be able to tell whether what the person on the other end was saying was what Logan had hoped to hear or not.

"Hey I was just wondering," Logan said with a nervous and hesitant voice. "Winter break is about to be here, and you know, we haven't seen each other for almost two years now...So ugh...do you wanna meet up? I have everything all planned out, like we can meet at somewhere that is a nice tourisy area, and we can like...take a small trip? Just the two of us..."

Logan strolled about his room, walking back and forth out of nervousness. He used his left hand to hold the phone up to his ear, and with his right hand, he toyed with his fingers, moving his hands about as a sign of fear. His facial expression seemed extremely tense as he listened to the response from his girlfriend.

"We don't have to stay too long if you don't want to," Logan said, his voice trembling somewhat as he felt desperate. "Maybe like one night and head home the next day..."

He then remained silent as he listened to what Lilith had to say. Then, that expression of fear and nervousness became one of joy.

"Really?" He smiled happily. "I'll start looking for a place to visit and a place to stay. So winter break, right? Alright...see you then."

He hung up the call and smiled as he gazed at the screen on his phone. His eyes was fixed on the picture of Lilith above her phone number in her contact menu.

"I was really happy back then," the voice continued. "But...to avoid all the suffering I felt later on...I should've just let our relationship slowly fade out. I...might've made a huge mistake back then."

"What happened?" Loganel, for the first time, spoke up and inquired about what had occurred next.

He felt a mysterious nostalgia as he watched the life events of Logan unfold before him, and that voice, it felt extremely familiar to him as well. Loganel wanted to learn more. He wanted to know why the Logan became the way he was in the present time, why he was constantly in pain and suffering all the time. Each time he saw something new, Loganel felt as if a burden was slowly being lifted from his shoulders. It was a pleasant yet painful feeling for him. As he watched on, he could slowly feel tears starting to form in his eyes, but still unable to fall out.

The scenery around Loganel then changed to an unfamiliar location to Loganel. It wasn't like the urban cityscape he had seen earlier, but was a more rural location with beautiful snow covered mountains. Logan was waiting at the train station for Lilith, dressed in a warm down jacket with a hood with his backpack filled with a change of clothes and other items on the ground next to him. He leaned his back against a pillar in the train station, eyes focused on his phone as he waited. He appeared somewhat older now that he had reached the age of eighteen.

About twenty minutes has passed since their meeting time, and yet Logan still waited. Initially, he had thought that it might be because the train was delayed, but as time slowly passed by, he felt more and more afraid. He was afraid that this trip might just be his own delusional ideas playing tricks on him. Lilith might not even come. She might think of this as a joke and stay home.

"I was afraid," the voice sighed. "Very afraid at the time. I was afraid that...our separation was on a point of beyond return. I feared that our relationship has faded, with everything being my own illusions."

"Logan!"

A familiar voice called out to Logan, and he slowly turned his head over in the direction that the voice originated from. There, he saw the familiar face of Lilith. She was even prettier than about three years ago when they had last seen each other. Due to her older age, she elicited a more mature aura than before.

"Lilith!," a wide smile appeared on Logan's face. "Long time no see."

Logan had wanted to run up and hug her tightly. However, he was hesitant as it has been so long since they had last met. In addition to that, he was worried that she might not consider him her boyfriend anymore and that whatever he does might be considered rude to her. Therefore, Logan frowned as he forced his arms down to his sides and did his best to conceal his worries.

"..." The smile on Lilith's face disappeared for a few seconds as she stared at Logan and read his body language. However, she soon understood the situation and stretched out her arms in a welcoming manner, communicating to Logan the idea that it is fine if he is intimate with her.

Seeing this, Logan was still somewhat hesitant at first. However, Lilith frowned, pouted her mouth slightly, and took the initiative, throwing herself at Logan's chest and embracing him. Slowly, Logan responded the gesture and brought his hands around the girl. He could smell the aroma of her hair as well as the pleasant scent of her body. It was still somewhat similar to what it was three years ago, but with a few hints of differences. However, with the warmth and softness of her body in his arms, Logan was sure that this is the same Lilith that he had parted with three years ago, and that their love has not taken a dip.

"That moment when I met her again," the voice started narrating inside Loganel's head as he watched on the two's intimate moment from nearby, "I knew that our feelings were still mutual and that everything was the same as before. I don't know if it is because the reunion resparked that love or it has always been there, but...that moment I was sure, Lilith still loved me, and I too still love her."

After embracing for a whole minute, the two smiled as they gazed into each others eyes, sharing their moment of joy. Then, Lilith held onto Logan's hand, and the two of them then started for the exit of the station. Loganel followed after them, walking in the snow white world outside as he followed the two of them to their hotel. The two checked in and started for their room.

"Sorry for only one room..." Logan blushed and explained genuinely. "Two rooms...well...that is out of my financial capabilities."

"You should've told me that you were going to book a room," Lilith chuckled. "I would've paid too."

"Well—"

"Doesn't matter now," Lilith smiled and looked at Logan. "When I asked earlier the rooms are all taken anyways."

"It is tourism season for this place."

"And there's also some benefits to that," Lilith then said with a charming expression.

"And that is?"

She blushed, looked away as she gathered courage, and then gazed into Logan's eyes once again with an alluring smile. "We'll be able to spend more time together tonight."

She then continued towards their room in the hotel hallway, leaving Logan standing there, dazed as to what he had just heard. He wasn't sure what she was trying to imply, but just the thought that she might actually mean what he think it was, his face turned a bright red as he stood there.

Author's Note:

So, in the next few days, Saturday to be more exact, I will be having my SAT Subject tests. Because of that, I think I will be spending some more time studying on Thursday (I wrote this on Wednesday night). Friday I have to work a shift at my job so that means no writing. Therefore, sorry for probably no updates on Friday. If you're reading this on any day in the future of May 31, 2018, then don't worry about it.

Please vote and comment if you've enjoyed. Thank you!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

701K 25.3K 101
[REINCARNATION] A sudden change happens in the body of this infamous, but young beautiful sadist who no longer contains its core- the sadistic soul. ...
603 6 13
In the quiet mountain village, Niel's life takes a turn when vivid visions and cryptic messages thrust him into a destiny linked to ancient gods. As...
662 9 37
At the cost of his own life, Marc finally had his revenge upon the demon that killed his family. Or so he thought. Reincarnated in a fantasy world, h...
689 23 3
When a Hero in another world dies after defeating the Demon Lord of his world, he finds himself being reborn into a new world. However, this time it...