Sope World

By jooniegotjamz

[COMPLETED] A Jung Hoseok x Min Yoongi Fanfiction • • • "I'll show you some moves." A simple game of Truth or... More

♢ foreword ♢
NOTICE
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
Epilogue
♢ author's note ♢
100K SPECIAL

38

4.1K 285 76
By jooniegotjamz

[Yoongi's POV]

"Hoseok?" I knock on his apartment door. It sounds fairly quiet for someone to be in there.

"DAMN YOU COOKIES!" I hear his voice muffle through the door.

"Alright he's here," I chuckle as I knock on the door once more.

I hear the pattering of footsteps rush to the door.

"Who is it?"

"Sugar."

The door swings open. The fresh smell of... burnt cookies filled my lungs.

"Oh Hoseok," I scrunch my nose. I look down to see-

To see him shirtless with only his underwear.

"OH HOSEOK!" I cover my eyes, when in reality enjoyed the scene.

He looks down. "HOLY SHIT! I AM SO SORRY!" He slams the door shut.

"I'll just be thankful he had Calvin Klein's on," I mutter to myself. "Actually no, it was pretty nice to see his mocha toned skin go with his toned abs and-"

The doors swings back open. Only this time, it's a Hoseok with clothes on.

I instantly sit my mouth, forgetting I was gaydreaming out loud.

"Well this is an awkward start to a lesson," he sighs. He opens the door wider to invite me inside.

The farther I walked into the apartment, the stronger the burnt smell took over my nose.

He must've noticed my nose scrubbing because he begins fanning a cloth out of his window. "I'm so sorry! Is it that bad?"

"Nah it's just... not the smell of cookies," I chuckle.

His eyes widen. "You should see the cookies," he grabs one from the plate and brings it over to me. It had the shape of a cookie, expect that it was completely black.

"Aish," I poke the charred dough. "How is messing up this bad even possible?"

He scratches the back of his head. "Well... after I was done talking to you, I decided to do my streaks and then I forgot that I had a load of laundry," he chuckles.

"And I never realized you were nearly naked," I say without thought.

"Oh I knew I was nearly naked. I just lost track and got excited when I heard your voice. Then yeah, you saw me naked," he looks down at the floor with embarrassment.

"Don't sweat it Hoseok," I shrug.

He looks up at me. "Don't sweat it that I nearly showed off my whole body to you without a warning?"

"I mean..." I pause but continued because who the hell cares. "You have a nice body, so I'm not complaining."

His cheeks turn a tint of red. "I... I want to thank you for the compliment and say you have a nice body too, but I think it'd just add weirdness to the mood," he chuckles.

I feel my cheeks burning up now. "W-Well you haven't even seen it, so how can you compliment it?" My stomach turns with a feeling that I can't decide if it's a good or bad one.

I catch a smirk for a split second before he looks back at me with his sunny smile. "You're right, I have to see it for myself to have a proper say."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.9K 694 26
yoongi and hoseok had met in middle school. at first yoongi thought hoseok was a loud obnoxious boy and hoseok thought that yoongi was a cold hearted...
57.8K 2.9K 22
If you love something... Let it go. If it comes back to you... It's yours. If it doesn't... It never was. @SOCIALSEOK This is just my first fanfic...
90.2K 5.7K 45
Jungkook, a professional district basket ball player, went for a match in Daegu town. He heard his teammates talking about a certain cute boy but he...
167K 5.8K 21
Tae and Jimin's relationship was already close to its breaking point, with Taes habit of taking advantage of his vulnerable and insecure boyfriend...