CRYBABY || KIM TAEHYUNG ๐Ÿโœ”๏ธ

By seokprinceu

COMPLETED "When I saw you crying I just want to hug you tight and tell you that everything's gonna be alright... More

AUTHOR's NOTE
โ—โ€ข1โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข2โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข3โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข4โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข5โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข6โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข7โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข8โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข9โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข10โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข11โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข12โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข13โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข14โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข15โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข16โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข17โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข18โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข19โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข21โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข22โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข23โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข24โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข25โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข26โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข27โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข28โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข29โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข30โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข31โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข32โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข33โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข34โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข35โ€ขโ—
โ€ขโ—36โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข37โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข38โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข39โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข40โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข41โ€ขโ—
TAEHYUNG's PAST [#8]
โ—โ€ข42โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข43โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข44โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข45โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข46โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข47โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข48โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข49โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข50โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข51โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข52โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข53โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข54โ€ขโ—
Q&A AND I LOVE YOU
The Answers to your Questions
โ—โ€ข55โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข56โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข57โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข58โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข59โ€ขโ— [#3]
โ—โ€ข60โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข61โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข62โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข63โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข64โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข65โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข66โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข67โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข68โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข69โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข70โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข71โ€ขโ—
NOT AN UPDATE BUT PLEASE READ.
โ—โ€ข72โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข73โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข74โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข75โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข76โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข77โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข78โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข79โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข80โ€ขโ— [#1]
โ—โ€ข81โ€ขโ— [#2]
โ—โ€ข82โ€ขโ— [#4]
โ—โ€ข83โ€ขโ— [#5]
โ—โ€ข84โ€ขโ— [#6]
โ—โ€ข85โ€ขโ— [#7]
โ—โ€ข86โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข87โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข88โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข89โ€ขโ—
EXTRAS!: Soeun with Namjoon
โ—โ€ข90โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข91โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข92โ€ขโ—
โ—โ€ข93โ€ขโ— (End)
FACTS ABOUT CRYBABY๐Ÿ”ฎAPPRECIATION/CLEARING UP YOUR QUESTIONS! โค๏ธ

โ—โ€ข20โ€ขโ—

20.6K 784 173
By seokprinceu

Taehyung went to the class, slightly late but luckily the teacher hasn't arrived yet. Taehyung went to his seat that was beside Soeun. Soeun noticed his presence and looked at him, she wanted to talk to him.

But Taehyung already slammed his head on the table. She just sighed and looked at her book, continue reading it silently.

•••

"You should stay away from her if you want her to be safe, because Taehyung, I will make you mine again, and I'm gonna get rid of everything that is on my way."

Taehyung abandoned his head from the table when Minju's words lingered in his head. He sighed deeply. He didn't want to get Soeun in danger. She doesn't deserve that.

Soeun already suffered enough and Taehyung didn't want to make her suffer even more.

Soeun was still reading her book. Taehyung wanted to talk to her. But he still didn't know what should he talk her with.

"Soeun, is Jackson still bullying you?" That came out from Taehyung's mouth.

Soeun looked at Taehyung and blinked. "No," she lied.

Taehyung knew she was lying. He can see her new bruises on her skin everytime. Taehyung actually wanted Soeun to talk to him more. Rely to him more... maybe.

He really does.

•••

Soeun's heart jumped when Taehyung suddenly talked to her, he usually don't talk to her. So it's kind of weird for Soeun. But then, they are friends now so... it's not unusual for friends to talk to each other.

"Soeun, if he still bullies you please tell me okay?" Taehyung said, his face was blank. Just like his usual face. Soeun just looked at Taehyung. She didn't know what to answer actually. So she just kept quiet.

"Okay?" Taehyung asked again.

"Okay." Soeun lied. Soeun knows Taehyung will be angry with her if she didn't tell him the truth. But still, she didn't want to burden them with her problems.

Sure, they are friends now. But Soeun still wanted to handle this alone. The bullying matter is her business.

"Good." Taehyung replied.

The teacher came and the boring lesson started.

•••

The boys were waiting for Soeun, Jimin and Taehyung when the recess comes. The whispers never seem to come to an end. Soeun sighed.

"Soeun-nooooonaaaaa!" Jungkook said in a happy voice, his eyes shone as ran to Soeun. Soeun smiled, "Hello Jungkookie." Jungkook crouch down to Soeun's height.

"What?" Soeun frowned. "Noona is short." Jungkook teased. Soeun frowned more and slapped Jungkook's neck. Jungkook yelped and held his neck, smiling at Soeun.

"Noona," Jungkook called again. "What, Jungkook?" Soeun sighed and looked at Jungkook properly again. "Can I get a head pat?" Jungkook asked.

"Why?" Soeun asked. "I always got a lot of love from hyungs, I never got Noona's love, so I want a head pat!" Jungkook said, smiling cheekily.

"You're weird," Soeun frowned. "Don't care, still want head pat, because we waited for you and didn't leave you alone!" Jungkook explained. "Ah, head pat!" Jungkook whined.

"Alright alright, okay." Soeun sighed and rubbed Jungkook's head, Jungkook giggled and Soeun can't help but flash him a soft smile.

"Eat eat eat!" Jin suddenly sang happily. "Let's go to the canteen!" He said excitedly.

C-canteen? Soeun said in her mind as her heart started to beat faster from nervous and scared.

Soeun didn't want to go to the canteen. Last time when she ate in the canteen with the boys, she could see Minju glaring at her the whole time. And if looks can kill, Soeun was already dead.

"Why are you crying?" Taehyung asked, but before he could wipe Soeun's tears with his fingers, Soeun already wipe it on her own.

Shit, she was thinking so much about Minju, she didn't realized a tear already escaped her eye.

"C-can we go to other place?" Soeun asked, voice croaking. Soeun wiped her tears that was slowly flowing. Soeun groaned in annoyance.

Soeun knows that she always cry to the slightest things. This of course annoys her very much, what would the boys think?

Soeun thought that they eventually will leave her too if they can't stand an annoying crybaby like her.

"I am so sorry, but can we go away from here please?" she begged while the boys just stare at her.

"Okay." Taehyung said and all of the boys walked together with her, they all keep silent but Soeun knew that they will ask her tons of questions later.

•••

"Here will be fine," Hoseok said. He gave Soeun a soothing smile. She smiled back. "You didn't feel comfortable with the stares aren't you, Soeun?" Hoseok asked and Soeun nodded weakly.

Well, that's one of it... Soeun said in her mind.

They took Soeun to their practice room. After they sat down in a circle, Soeun looked around as she felt that this room looks extremely familiar. She looked around again, scanning. "Isn't this—"

"The old music room, yes." Jungkook cut her words. "We did some cleaning and eventually made this room our practice room." Soeun nodded in understanding as her mouth became an 'O' shape.

"If you really feel uncomfortable with the attention you got from people here, then we will eat here with you everyday." Namjoon told her.

"Yeah, I will get food for us, either I cook or just order it. It's easy." Jin smiled.

"I'm sorry for being a burden." Soeun suddenly said and the boys' face fell instantly. Soeun couldn't help but feel like that.

One of the things she hated is giving burden to people.

"Never say that again." Taehyung said with a cold voice.

"You're not a burden. We didn't even feel pressured, you're our precious friend, you're one of us." Namjoon said. Soeun nodded.

"Don't say things like that, Soeun. You're making us sad." Hoseok said softly, looking at Soeun and sighed. Soeun just looked down.

"Soeun-ah, why did you cried? Did someone hurt you?" Jimin asked worryingly. His voice was soft.

Soeun didn't answer, she didn't want to burden them, even though Namjoon said that she is not a burden, she still needed some time to be comfortable.

What she was feeling right now, she was scared of Minju and Jackson. She also felt sorry because she can't bring herself to tell them her problems yet.

She just can't.

Soeun knows that she was the problem.

Feelings overwhelming, she didn't noticed that a lone tear escaped her eye. Soeun sniffles, guilt grew inside her. "I am so so sorry." Soeun croaked out, head hanging low.

"Please don't cry..." She heard Jin begged with a soft voice. Soeun slowly wiped her tears. "You can tell us, we'll help you with everything we can, Soeun."

Soeun was still looking at her lap, "It's... it's nothing.." she replied him.

"Why won't you tell us?" Namjoon asked this time. "I can really sense there is something wrong." Namjoon looked at Soeun.

"I'm sorry." She said, still looking at her lap. Jungkook's face sadden. "Soeun-noona, don't apologize..." Jungkook said as he tried to take a look at his noona.

"For once, if we wanted explanation can you just look at us?" Taehyung asked, slightly harsh. Soeun looked up.

"You should really learn not to be rude Taehyung." Yoongi said. "You could say that more nicely." He snapped at Taehyung.

"Enough." Jin warned Yoongi and Taehyung as he glared at the two. Later his eyes went to Soeun.

"Soeun, if you don't want to tell us, it's okay. But remember, we are now your friends, if you think friends like the ones that you will hang out with 24/7, yes we are. But we are also going to protect you, from danger, from bully, from insults, from everything that is bad for you. We will there for you. So don't be afraid to share with us what's bothering you, okay?" Jin said longingly.

"But we won't force you to tell us, we know you will eventually tell us everything if you've opened up your heart more to us." Yoongi said.

"And we'll wait for that time. You are not alone anymore." Jimin piped in.

Soeun was speechless. She looked at all the boys. "Okay." She answered and all she can ever do is nod.

She figured for a second, that she actually never felt this safe.

Maybe, just maybe, friending with them is a choice that will change her life that is full of darkness and fear?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.8K 568 74
Jimin and Jungkook have been best friends since middle school. The two have become inseparable best friends since then until Jimin starts catching fe...
8.9K 202 21
You are the adoptive sister of a k-pop idol Kim Taehyung from the biggest boy band BTS and he loves you more than his life. What will happen when you...
5.5K 318 38
THIS IS A BOY X BOY FANFIC Kim Taehyung has a great family,great friends and school... BUT There is one thing that he haven't discover and feel that...
677 55 11
This book follows Seokjin and Namjoon after all the hectic things that happened from 2014 to 2020, its time everything settles down, at least that's...